First Heir of the Demon (Male...

By DEMGSC1920

Y/N was trained and raised to be the Heir of the Demon, trained by Ra's Al Ghul himself, Talia Al Ghul, Sandr... More

Bio
(Saga 1) Chapter 1: Damian?
Chapter 2: 2nd Robin
(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler
(Saga 2) Chapter 5: Feather
Chapter 6: Who's the Orphan
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: The Courts of Owl
Brother of Robin
Chapter 9: Batman vs Robin
Chapter 10: Finding Batman
(Saga 2 Finale) Chapter 11: Fight in Wayne's Mansion
Saga 3 Y/N and Cassandra's Bio
Saga 3 Trailer
(Saga 3) Chapter 12: Who's the girl?
Chapter 13: Shopping
Chapter 14: Hong Kong
Chapter 15: Attack on Hong Kong
Chapter 16: Targeted
Tournament Announcement
(Saga 3 Finale) Chapter 17: Family
(Saga 4) Chapter 18: Where's Batman?
4k views
Chapter 19: Batwoman
Chapter 20: Attack on Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 21: Return
Chapter 22: Not over yet
(Saga 4 Finale) Chapter 23: Knightcrawler vs Orphan
(Filler) Chapter 24: Spoiler
(Filler) Chapter 25: New member
5th Saga bio
(Saga 5) Chapter 26: Normal Day
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 27: League of Shadows
New Story (Related)
Chapter 28: Bad to Worse
Chapter 29: Girl of the Shadows
(Saga 5 Finale) Chapter 30: More
(Filler) Chapter 31: Tim Drake
(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

Chapter 3: The Stronghold

4.2K 97 37
By DEMGSC1920

The batwing was seen, as Batman and Knightcrawler were in front and Robin in the back seats.

Batman: I hope you're right about these mountains.

Robin: I know these mountains well, I've been climbing them since I was four, it was part of my training.

Batman: That's some training for a four year old.

Robin: First time I climbed I fell, broke my wrist, I made it to the top anyways, it was expected, was Ra's Al Ghul's grandson.

Knightcrawler: Grandson of a old hag.

Robin: He was a good man, you don't dare speak about him that way.

Knightcrawler: You definitely didn't know him... not at his best.

Robin: How do you know so much about him?

Knightcrawler: Haven't you learned? I was the first Heir of the Demon before you were born.

Robin: That's a lie.

Knightcrawler: Believe what you want brat, it doesn't matter, nothing matters anymore, he's dead and that's all that matters.

Batman: Damian... was it all like that?

Robin: I was being groomed to lead humanity, like my grandfather, we were going to create a whole new world.

Batman: By killing.

Robin: If that's what it took.

Batman: How do you hope to lead humanity when you've never been part of it.

Robin: *to Batman* What about you? From what I've heard your childhood wasn't a lot of fun either.

Batman: I had my traumas, but I also had people around me to help, Alfred, Dick, others, I had friends. As far I can tell, while you've had your trainers, there's a difference Damian.

Robin looks down just to look at a two mountains that look like cat ears.

Robin: There's the stronghold, beyond those peaks.

The scene changes to Knightcrawler walking around the hallways, he was annoyed that he couldn't find them. But that was until he heard some crying, he puts his face by a wall and hears it louder. Batman and Robin arrived as they see Knightcrawler hearing something.

Knightcrawler: A false wall.

He moves a small brick down, as the wall moves sideways. Batman puts something in the lock, heating it and breaking it. Knightcrawler kicks the door like a champ and breaks it, seeing a woman hugging a girl, those were Kirk's wife and daughter.

Kirk's Wife: Please, don't hurt us. Please.

Kirk's wife hugs her daughter tighter, until Batman steps in.

Batman: We're not here to hurt you.

Kirk's Wife: Oh Batman, thanks heavens. Where's Kirk?

Knightcrawler: Safe miss, I'm going to give pal Nightwing a message and inform him through him to your husband you two are safe.

Knightcrawler starts to write on a phone as Kirk's wife goes towards Batman.

Kirk's wife: We've been so afraid.

Batman: You're all right.

The girl looks at Robin as he looked neutral but the girl runs and hugs him.

Kirk's Daughter: Robin, you saved us.

Robin: This is totally unnecessary.

Kirk's Daughter: *whispering at his ear* Deathstroke said he would spare us if we gave this to you. *gives Robin a phone* Don't tell Batman, please.

Robin doesn't say anything until the girl walks towards her mother. They start to walk away with the girl looking at Robin one last time as Robin looks at her and later at the phone confused. Now scene changes to Batman walking with Knightcrawler behind him and the mother and daughter behind him.

Batman: There's a landing on the other side of this stronghold. I'll call Interpol to send a helicopter, shouldn't take long.

Knightcrawler: And as the nice person I am, I'll call Kirk so he can talk to you two while we leave.

Robin stays in a corner, as he turns on the phone, showing a figure with a black and orange mask with one eye, that was Deathstroke.

Deathstroke: I have your mother, Damian. This is her location. *shows him a location by a country which would be in Europe* Perhaps you've been there. This is between you and me, leave the sperm donor out of it. *shows him by a woman body chained like in torture* I'll give you 48 hours before I end her suffering, be worthy of your heritage, boy. *lifts her bloody head up by her hair* Make you mother proud.

The footage ends, leaving Damian breaking the phone.

London

The three arrived in London in a Wayne Tower Hotel, for Interpol. Y/N was shown walking in the streets going towards a restaurant to get some food. He sat in a table as he was shown talking to one of his friends, Jaime Reyes.

Y/N: I'm telling you, Dick might be trying to propose Kory.

Jaime: *phone* Why so obsessed on him proposing Kory.

Y/N: They've been together for like 3 or so, I was expecting him to propose her.

Jaime: *phone* Dude your acting like if you want to be candidate for best man or something. Still why are you in London? Shouldn't you do something about 4th year?

Y/N: I should but I have to do something important in London. How are the Titans?

Jaime: *phone* Like always, only that Gar just licked himself a few days ago.

Y/N: Well he does transform to a dog and-

Jaime: *phone* He wasn't a dog.

Y/N: Ew. *sees his food arriving* Gotta go, food has arrived.

The waitress puts the food in his table as he smiled.

Waitress: Enjoy your meal.

Y/N: Thanks.

Y/N starts to eat normally, until the scene changes, showing him in the bathroom cleaning his hands, but he was shown to be breathing slowly, he looks tired at the mirror and blinks, seeing a blond man with a trench coat, smoking, making Y/N jump a little and look back but there was no one. Y/N frowns and growls until he sees in the mirror a few words in blood. The words made a sentence as Y/N sees "Your end is almost here." Y/N blinks again and more words appeared. "Don't face Destiny if you value your life." Y/N got annoyed and straight up punches the mirror breaking it completely. Blood was being dropped bit by bit in his knuckles. He looked back as he walked away from the bathroom leaving in the check. The cashier saw his bloody hand as he kept a frowned look.

Y/N: I'm not paying for the mirror.

Y/N walked away not caring for the blood.

Next day at Noon

Y/N was in a table doing a few assignments from his school that the teacher gave him while also being in a call with his friends for the graduation.

Y/N: We should do our Senior party in a Yacht or cruise-ship, Michael.

Teen voice (Michael): *phone* Yeah but that is an alternative, what in another country like Canada or London.

Y/N: I'm in London, and no I don't think is a great place, too far.

Girl voice: *phone* What about Puerto Rico? I heard the food are fantastic, the beaches and the green is beautiful.

Michael: *phone* It could work better for vacation, Janet, but we could hold it a bit. So Adrianna, what about you?

Girl voice (Adrianna): *phone* I actually want something close, like Mexico or Canada.

Michael: *phone* Team Canada!

Y/N: Geez you guys do want to go to Canada... what's there to do?

Y/N kept talking, while Bruce in the other hand was talking with Dick as Nightwing.

Nightwing: *phone* Why staying in London?

Bruce: Interpol. I'm bringing them on it.

Nightwing: *phone* How's the little prince and Senior student.

Bruce: He sends his love while the other is in a Senior reunion.

Nightwing: *phone* Love when guys reunite for last year of school, reminds me of last year.

Bruce: *smiles a little* It does a little. *neutral look again* How's Langstrom?

Nightwing: *phone* Ever since he talked with his family, he's been a scientist on fire, once actually one fire. Something exploded and I had to put him out, minor burns.

Bruce: But he's producing the antidote?

Nightwing: *phone* Hundreds of doses. Is something wrong?

Bruce: Deathstroke has Talia. Langstrom's wife said there was another prisoner. *things get serious* A woman. I think Talia attacked the stronghold and got captured. I saw signs of torture in one of the cells.

Nightwing: *phone* But no idea where she is now?

Bruce: None. Have you found anything?

Nightwing: *phone* Maybe. A dormant oil belonging to Ra's, part of a shell company when active a few weeks back. Thought that was interesting.

Bruce: That is interesting. Hold on. *opens the door towards Damian's room* Damian? *sees the window open and Damian wasn't anywhere around the room* Where's the oil rig?

Nightwing: *phone* Close to you.

Bruce: How close?

Nightwing: *phone* Scotland. Out of the Outer Hebrides. What's wrong?

Bruce: Dammit. He's gone, and he took his uniform.

Nightwing: *phone* Bats, chill. The rig is 50 miles of the coast, what's he gonna do swim there?

The scene changes to an oil rig in the middle of the water, until Robin in his water costume on, coming from the ocean and swims there. The scene changes again to Bruce putting his Batman costume, as Y/N puts his Knightcrawler costume on as well.

Knighcrawler: Told you not leave the brat in a room alone, now where?

Batman: Scotland, to an Oil Rig 50 miles of the coast.

Knightcrawler nods as the two go through the window of the building.

Hope you've enjoyed chapter 3, next chapter ends short Arc 1, so vote and enjoy your time reading this story, goodnight everybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 11 11
Cathleen was only five when it happened, when her parents died before her eyes. That night started out amazing, she had dinner with them and they wen...
803 67 25
You're the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. You were his only child until you find out you have a younger half sister named Talia. Because of her you meet B...
1.1K 77 20
All his life Damian Wayne had been told he was the sole heir to the Al Ghul and Wayne throne. But things quickly change when he and his unfamiliar tw...
3.9K 154 3
(Book 3 in my "Son Of" series) Y/N Wayne is the 17 year old son of billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. Who also happens to be the main hero of Gotham C...