To Rise Again From Ashes...

By arcyblue

PART - I During the aftermath of the war, I had a visit from Delphi Trelawney. The daughter of Sybil." "No wa... More

1. The Prophecy
2. The witch of Barnton
3. Godfather
4. Dead man walking
5. Knock Knock
6. The Talk
7. Reunion
8. Nightmares...
9. The chosen one
10. Marks and Cults
11. Out of my nightmare.
12. Let her sleep!!!
13. Healing Touch
14. Husband
15. Are you Good or bad, Mike?
16. Three years later...
18. Wounded.
19. Breaking the prophecy
A/N
20. Mike
21. Darkness Within
A/N

17. A tight spot

344 13 5
By arcyblue

A/N : Guys , I know I am shitty person because I am like very irregular with my updates. I also don't edit them or check for any grammatical errors. I know all my flaws. And I am sorry.

UNEDITED

"Moon, I love you and our baby. No matter what happens today, I will always love you"

Hermione woke up with beads of sweat on her head. She was dreaming about him again. She could still feel the ghostly touch on her cheeks where his fingertips have grazed
.
She pulled her night gown over her shorts and baggy t shirt and went to check on Liv
.
Her little princess was sleeping peacefully. She smiled in her sleep. Maybe she was having a good dream munching chocolates with her Daddy Remus. Liv was too addicted to chocolates and Remus loved this.

"Worried about them?" A voice said behind her.

She didn't turn to see who it was. Even if she hadn't recognised the voice despite living with him for years, they were the only two people in the house apart from Liv.

She nodded her head. Sirius walked away after giving a kiss on Liv's forehead . Hermione quietly followed him.

"I have been reading the Prophet Sirius. Romania isn't a good place to be right now." She said when he handed her warm chocolate milk.

"I understand Mione. But Harry and Remus are big men and they have others with them too."

"I just don't know. Its so close to full moon." It was true. The full moon was just a week away.

"They will be fine. Harry called you after dinner." She nodded at him. She had made them promise that they will call her whenever they time to ensure that they are safe.

"Now Don't worry. Go to sleep." He said. "You have a meeting tomorrow."

In Romania

If someone paid close attention to it, Romania was slowly turning into a very dangerous place. Normal wizarding people were not too attentive to it. They read the news and ignore them. But the Ministry under Minister Kingsley was not too ignorant like its predecessor. Everyday more than one death was reported in the area and each time it was more gruesome than the other. This time, the ministry was informed of a mass murder in a human village and the manner of death was something that wasn't humanly possible.
Harry was walking ahead with Malfoy while Remus walked behind with Neville and Tonks. Harry was behaving weirdly on this trip. He seemed like he was hiding something which was saying something since that boy had been hiding something for a while now. So far , they have stopped once to report themselves to the higher authorities in Romania. From where they got a portkey to the outskirts of the forest where the werewolves had territory.

"Did you say something?" Remus asked all of a sudden breaking the silence which have hung over them for a long while. The only sound so far was the crunching of dried leaves beneath their feet.

"No." Neville said confused and looked around to see if someone else said something.

Harry still hadn't noticed the disturbance and was talking to Malfoy. It was weird to see them getting along so well. Not that they didn't bicker with each other any more. But now , one could tell that it was playful bickering.

"I didn't hear anything." Tonks said looking weirdly at him.

"Okay. Must be my imagination." Remus murmured but he had a feeling that it wasn't just a feeling he had. He was feeling very uncomfortable. His palms were sweaty and he was feeling hot. Like really warm.

"Are you alright Professor Lupin?" Neville asked.

"Neville , I have asked you to call me Remus. I haven't been your professor for more than a decade. And I'm fine." He said hoarsely. His voice was shaking.

Harry stopped walking when he had a feeling that they were being watched. He could feel someone's eye on him for a while now but he had brushed it off thinking Remus was keeping an eye on him.

"Drag your ass Potter. We haven't got all day."

Harry ignored him and turned to look at the other people in the group. Neville and Tonks looked fine just a little tired. But Remus looked terrible.

"Are you okay , Remus?" Harry asked.

"Fine." Remus grumbled. He suddenly perked up and started looking around searching for something.

"You feel it too?" Harry asked, his eyes widening.

"Feel what?" They now had everyone's attention.

"I have a feeling someone's watching me for a while. I thought it was you."

"For Merlin's Sake Potter. What do you think this forest is filled with fangirls? Reality check. This forest is filled with werewolves whose territory we are trespassing. So hurry up and leave this place before someone gets angry." Draco said impatiently.

However, before Harry could reply another voice said from behind them.

"Too late for that, pretty boy."

They turned around to come face to face with the one werewolf , they all had a reason to hate.

"Isn't it the Malfoy heir. Oh, Remus my boy , you are here too." The man sneered.

Frenrir Greyback looked like he had grown up a foot since the last time they had seen him. And for harry it had been five years. He had seen him before Silvia was born. Ever since then, Greyback had been off the radar. He looked stronger but more disgusting then ever. His skin was bluish and veins were visible from his skin. The blood vessels were swollen and he looked like he was rottening from inside out.

"What happened to you?" Harry couldn't stop himself from asking.

"Wouldn't you like to know Potter!" Greyback sneered at him. He was now standing very close to them. Drac

"We will get our answers anyhow. Here or when you are rotting in Azkaban." Tonks said which made Greyback turn to her. He was about to grab her throat when Remus stood infront of him.

"Its time for you to go down Greyback. Your time is up."

"We will see about that." Greyback had an evil grin on his face as he looked at Remus quickly.

"Tell me how's your bitch?" He asked. "When I am done with you, you will kill her by your very hands and come back to your master. To me." He laughed like a maniac, breathing on his face.

Draco who was standing next to Remus gagged. "Close your mouth or I will throw up."

Greyback was about to hit Draco with his claw when he was hit by a stunner on his back.

Harry looked with shock as Greyback turned to look at him despite being hit by a stunner a few seconds ago. He was wearing an evil smirk on his face.

"Pottterrr...." He drawled.

"Stupefy! Stupefy! STUPEFY!" Harry threw stunner after stunner at Greyback who stood there unaffected by them as others looked at them in shock.

"Confringo!" Neville threw the spell from other direction but like the stunning charm, this too had no effect on him.

"BOMBARDA" Tonks shouted.

"Sectumsempra!" It was Malfoy's voice. Harry flinched despite the situation to hear Malfoy throw that curse on him. It reminded him of the incident in sixth year that he could never forget in his life. However, his guilt was turned into terror when Greyback stood there laughing at them. He didn't have a single scratch on him.

"Now, I expected better from you Draco. I remember teaching you better spells myself after you took the mark." Greyback taunted.

They had all had enough. Why were the spells not working on Greyback? How can they not work. Harry remembered the last time he had faced Greyback. He had managed to get him hurt by the same spell. What changed now. What did he do? And how was it possible. Was he wearing some sheild?

They were too occupied that they failed to see Remus Lupin fallen on the ground infront of them. He had his hands pressed against his ears as if he was trying to block the voice out. Behind him someone was standing. Harry couldn't see them since they were wearing a black robe with a long hood that covered their face.

Harry knew now was not the time to waste. He had to get rid of Greyback and help Remus. He was in this situation because of him. He shouldn't have asked Remus to come with them ,knowing that the full moon was so close. He raised the wand and willed the holly wand to perform the darkest spell there was.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" He shouted and at the same time another voice shouted , "CRUCIO!"

His scared eyes met those of Neville who held the same terror in them. They then landed on Greyback who stood infront of them laughing like a maniac , his shrill laughter cutting like a blade.

"Surprise Surprise. You are no longer the only one to survive the killing curse." Greyback said. Harry looked at the man who had been behind Remus. He then turned to Draco, Neville and Tonks and pointed them to look at Remus. Their eyes widened to see Remus in such vulnerable state. He looked like he was in too much pain.

"Now that you have shown me what you can do. Its my turn." He said and raised both his hands on his sides to his shoulder height. "You will regret ever crossing paths with me in your life." He spat at them. It was followed by lots of crunching noise. "Your pathetic spells won't work anymore. And with your death, we will begin our conquest of the world. I will serve your head to my King on a silver plate Potter. He will be so pleased with me."

The noise increased and they looked around to see they were not alone. They had company. Infact they had many people surrounding them. People who looked as rotten as Greyback. Their were as many as fifteen rotten and blue skinned people surrounding them from all sides. They all formed a circle protecting each other's back. For a second, Harry looked at the place where Remus was to find it empty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
70.2K 2.7K 89
just trans guy shit, idk man. like memes and shit we say and stuff like that. whatever i decide to put here. the beginning is different than most of...
796K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
191K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...