𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 | ✔

By shezadioffantasy

"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through t... More

1. The First Meeting
2. The Sudden Nikkah
3. Yet Another Shock
5. Anger And Possessiveness
6. A Hindrance
7. The Apology
8. Sameer
9. Almost Accident
10. Upcoming Wedding
11. Tired Of The Act
12. Shopping
13. Mehendi Outburst
14. Berserk Suleiman
15. Coldness And Distance
16. The Revelation
17. Acceptance
18. Sameer's Apology
19. Surprise Visit
20. Together At Last
21. The Confessions
Epilouge

4. Family Friends

26.1K 1.3K 301
By shezadioffantasy

Please comment and vote, it really helps motivate me...♥️

And please point out any mistakes if you see any :)

Enjoy🌹

_______________________________________

Suleiman's POV:

As soon as we entered Yaqub Uncle's house, my eyes anxiously began searching for Hooriya, my wife. I never realised whose daughter she was until I got to know where she lived, and that is when it all clicked. Accidently marrying a girl I'd indirectly known my whole life? Fate sure worked in strange ways. I wanted to give her some time to get herself together, hence why I hadn't contacted her for the past two weeks, after all a marriage such as ours is bound to leave behind quite the emotional impact. As soon as we settled down in the living room, my sister and Mansha started chatting right away while Ahsan, my brother, and Bilal took up their seats closer to me. Just as I was about to start a conversation with them, my eyes caught a certain someone entering and my breath hitched. She looked ethereal; like a hoor descended straight from heaven.

(What Suleiman is wearing ^^)

The moment she saw me her eyes bulged out of their sockets as she stood there, completely frozen. Luckily everyone was so engrossed in their talks that no one apart from me noticed her yet, so only I got to enjoy the cute expressions on her face. She had a perplexed look on her face when the shock vanished and she seemed to be coming back to reality. Before she could further react, Maryam Aunty spotted her and beckoned her to come forward. M y mother stood up and hugged her along with my sister who impatiently waited for our mother to release her.

"MASHALLAH (All Praise to God), kitny bari hogai ho tum beta, (You've grown so much)," My father came over and put his hand on her head (A gesture of affection the elderly normally do to their youngsters in Pakistani culture) and kissed her forehead. I could practically see the fondness and happiness swimming in her eyes as she greeted my family.

My mother then turned to Ahsan along with Hooriya who had a thousand watt smile on her face.

"This is my son Ahsan," Ahsan gave her his signature charming smile along with a dramatic salute. She gave him a warm smile in return. And then Ammi (Mother) turned towards me.

"And this is Suleiman, my eldest son. Aj se ye bhi tumhare bhai hai, isliye hesitate karnay ki koi zaroorat nahi hai beta, (He is your brother from now onwards, so there is no need to hesitate, child)" My mother encouraged as she saw Hooriya hesitating to greet me- wait hold on, I'm her what now!?!?! Before I could even comprehend thinking, Hooriya's next words had me seeing red.

"Aslamalaikum Suleiman B-bhai (Brother)," Bhai!?!?! Oh, this woman surely needs a lesson on who exactly I am to her, I thought whilst fuming in anger. She was lucky she was surrounded by so many people right now or only god knows what I would have done to her for calling me, her husband, a goddamned brother!
I suppressed my anger as best as I could and gave her a curt nod with a quick "Walikumasalam" and engaged in a conversation with Bilal so I wouldn't end up dragging her into a room and teaching her a proper lesson on how to address me. After we had all settled down and started talking, my family eagerly started asking Hooriya all sorts of questions.

"Jalal (Hooriya's father) keh raha tha ke wo log aglay hafte ayein gay? (Jalal was saying that they will come next week?)" My father asked.

"Ji Uncle, wo abhi zara thori packing baki thi, aur mujhe waisay bhi jaldi hi ana tha CSS ke liye register hone ke liye (Yes Uncle, there was still a little packing left, and I had to come early anyway because I had to register myself for the CSS Exams - Exam you give in Pakistan in order to get a job in civil services, and in Hooriya's case, the foreign office)," CSS? This piqued my interest even more.

"Oh wow! Ap CSS kar rahi hain, kis field kay lia? (You are doing CSS? For what field?)" This one came from Ahsan.

"Foreign Office," Foreign office? Doesn't that mean she will have to live abroad most the time? I frowned. I don't have anything against my wife working of course, but what does that mean for our marriage?

"Tou phir apnay major kis cheez mai kiya hai, Hoori Api?" Mansha asked. Hoori Api? Already on nicknames now, are we? The thought brought a smile to my face.

"MA International Relations, I actually just graduated two months ago," She went on to explain that she had graduated from the University of Manchester and was now going to start the preparation for CSS. Finally, about half an hour later, Maryam Aunty came in and announced that dinner was ready. The dinner, as usual, was delicious. After another 20 minutes, the dessert came. That is when my father brought up the biggest reason we were here tonight, apart from meeting Hooriya and everyone else that is.

"Yaqub, these past few days we have been planning something, and I think since Jalal will be here as well next week, this is the perfect timing for all of us to go on a family road trip to the northern areas!" Yaqub Uncle's face lit up and he immediately agreed and started discussing the details with my father. Just as Maryam Aunty was about to go make the tea, Hooriya stood up and assured Aunty that she can make it instead and that she's already done so much for dinner already. Maryam Aunty looked like she was about to protest, but one stern look from Hooriya had her nodding her head with a light smile plastered on her face. Caring much? I smiled looking at the bond they shared. But that smile soon vanished.

"Aur Suleiman Bhai ap kitny cheeni late hein? (And Suleiman Bhai how much sugar do you take?)" This woman! I fisted my hands under the table and tried to get a hold of my anger, but that too seemed like an impossible task with Hooriya giving me that polite sisterly smile.

"Bus ek chamach, (Just one spoon)" I somehow managed to grit out. My brother started giving me weird looks seeing my change in attitude. Hooriya nodded, and after asking the remaining people the same question, rushed off to the kitchen. Oh no, not this time, my love. You're going to have to pay for what you just said. And pay you will, I thought as I stood up and, saying I needed to use the bathroom, left the dining room.

_______________________________________

And there you have it! Hope you liked it : )))

What are your impressions of Suleiman and Hooriya so far?

And what about the trip? Excited? 😉

And also, any suggestions for who I should cast for Mansha, Bilal, Madiha and Ahsan? Your comments on this would really help me out!

Till next week peeps,

K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
938K 50.9K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
82.2K 4K 21
"I thought I told you to stop telling me what to do." I whispered meekly. "I thought I told you that I wanted you here, with me. I want your happines...
227K 8.7K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...