Our Way Through The Dark

By IsisB14

Baila- Social butterfly, Puts others before her, but she is really just broken deeply. Putting on a fake smi... More

Intro/Important (0)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note (0)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27
just a note

Chapter 16

897 27 3
By IsisB14

"You know...I never forgot that you're a crazy bitch." he bites on my bottom lip making a whimper escape my lips, "Fuck! you're just perfect aren't you?" He grabs my thighs kissing me roughly both fighting to have control.

"Wait! Wait!" I pull back and his eyes go wide full of lust, "We are not fucking in your office again." I cross my arms and he just stares blankly,

"What?" his deep voice now out of breath, "Why?" he drops my leg,

"Because... I don't want too." I cross my arms.

"Fine let's go." he opens the door and grabs my wrist.

We walk down the hallway turning a left towards my room, opening the black door. Before I can turn around he tosses me throwing me on the black and white sheets.

"You're very eager aren't you daddy?" I smirk as the words leave my lips planting myself on my elbows legs open in the oversized white shirt, showing my black laced panties. I removed the shirt my boobs popping out and he watches my every move, throwing the fabric on the floor with my elbows still on the bed holding me up.

His jaw clenches only making my smirk grow into a smile, biting down on my lips as I tried to contain it, "Turn the fuck around on your knees." he removes his shirt showing his inked chest and as told I turned around. Arching my back on my knees, my ass in the air.

After a few minutes he finally came on the bed standing behind me, "You've done a lot in one day, you fucking slut." he teases voice sending shivers down my spine soaking me just by the sound of it. He grabs my arms folding them behind my back, a groan escapes my lips once I feel a rope being tied around my wrists in a knot,

"Fuck!" I scream out when he places a hard slap on my ass before rubbing and doing the same again.

"You like that don't you? daddy smacking your ass." When I didn't answer he did it again landing a harsh smack, "answer." he growled.

"Fuck! Yes."

"Say it again, correctly." He spanks it again.

I groan against the mattress, "Yes daddy! I like it." I cry out.

He reaches down ripping off the lace material running his finger against my folds, "Dirty slut, already so wet for me." he teases a gasp exiting my lips when he started rubbing my clit.

He was right. I was soaked for him.

A loud moan escapes my lips when I feel Jay's tongue on my clit licking all my juices and sucking on my clit, making my body melt, "Fuck Jay!" I moan.

I knew I shouldn't be surrendering myself to him, I was better than this but fuck was he amazing with his mouth. Without a warning shoving two fingers inside of me, moans catching in my throat and my eyes rolling back. I couldn't say a word nor a sentence because he was fucking me so deep with his fingers.

This was probably a interesting sight, my back arched in the air, arms tied to my back, face smashed in the comforters and the bed shaking with his deep and fast strokes in my pussy, "You like this baby? Daddy's fingers inside you, fucking you like this?" he hummed.

"Ye-Yes." I signed clenching around his fingers.

"Your needy whore." He went deeper hitting my G-spot causing tears to prick in my eyes, thrusting his fingers back and forth going deeper, "Come on baby, come for daddy make a mess on me." he nibbled on my ear kissing down my back.

My mind was drifting from my body, Jay's finger pumping in and out of me causing my eyes to roll in the back of my head as his palm hit the back of my pelvis, "fuck i- i-i'm going to... come Jay!!" I screamed hard for the words to come out.

I closed my eyes shut, biting down on my lip bucking my ass into his fingers making my titties jiggle with each moment, "Oh fuck daddy! yes!" moan escaping my lips as I hit my pleasure, my stomach burning but Jay didn't stop once I hit my climax pumping his fingers in and out of me faster more viciously causing me to clench around him my orgasm hitting harder, "Fuck!" I scream into the comforter.

Once I finished Jay pulled his fingers from inside me bringing them up to my lips, "Taste." he demanded and as told I sucked on his fingers letting a loud groan escape from how I tasted.

Jay untied my arms a release of pain washing over me walking over towards his walking closet.

I sat up from the positing waiting until he comes back but what I wasn't expecting was for him to be in his pajamas. I furrowed my brows confused, "What are you doing?" I asked my voice sounding desperate but I didn't care.

He looked back at me making his way over laying on the bed with his head on the pillow inked skin on display but grey sweatpants on, "about to go to sleep, you?" He chuckled motioning for me to come over.

I crawled over under the covers placing my head on his chest while he played with my hair, "don't you want something in return." I chuckled.

He shook his head, "It's only 5am, go to bed for now." he kissed my head and I nodded.

_____

Two hours later and my hormones are kicking in, I look up at Jay who's peacefully sleeping eyes closed, lips slightly parted and his hair fanning slightly over his forehead.

I probably shouldn't but I was very horny for some reason. Sitting up I strangled his torso I kissed his adam apple and made my way to his lips planting a kiss, I go down a little bit positioning both our areas together while sucking on his neck.

Jay eyebrows furrow and I rock harder against his hardened cock, "Fuck, baby?" his deep raspy voice sends shivers down my spine.

"I need you." I moan tossing my head back as I rock hard against his sweatpants dampening them.

Jay smirks grabbing my thighs and squeezing them tightly. He flipped us over so now he was towering over me planting a few kisses on my lips before eagerly pulling down his sweats, "Can't get enough can you?" he smirks and I shake my head, 'no'

He pumps himself a couple of times his pink tip dripped of pre-cum on my folds and I gasp from the contact, bending down he sucks on my earlobe still pumping himself in one hand while the other keeps him up a little, twirling his tongue on my ear I wrap my around a around his neck. He bury himself deep inside me and I tighten around him immediately a sting of pleasure and pain comes and I hiss in pain, "Shh i'm not even all the way in yet." he chuckled pushing deeper and I shut my eyes close.

I flip us over so now i'm strangling him and he looks at me in shock, "I'm very horny right now." I grab his cock pumping it a couple of times before pushing it inside of me,

"less work for me." he shrugs grabbing my hips and i grip his shoulders my ass meeting his balls. He brings his mouth to my chest sucking on my sensitive nipple a moan escaping my lips as I grind against him.

He thrust inside me hard and I whimper at the connection a moan escaping his lips when I squeeze around him making me smile.

I close my eyelids tight and ride his cock, him thrusting and me riding he's cock going deeper and repeat hitting each g- spot every time a heard smack comes to my ass and I squeeze my eyes tighter, "Fucking." he thrust hard making a whimper escape my lips, "dirty." He thrust, "Slut." he spanks and I arch my back squeezing tighter, "Fucking daddy while he was trying to sleep." he squeezes both my ass check and I almost cry out from the pain.

"Yes. Yes!" I cry holding him tight wrapping my arms around him. I drop my head to his shoulders rocking my hips inside him as I was so close to coming smelling his fresh sent of cologne, "I-I'm so..close!" I whimper.

Giving me more intense thrust trying to make us both reach our climax his cock twitching inside me, "Fuckin! bitch!" he growled my mouth opens wide silently screaming as the impact of my orgasm starts to hit and the same for Jay when his thrust become more sloppier so desperate to come.

He grabs me by my hair and I wince in pain he smashes his lips to mine both of us stroking each other's tongue lazily and once we both hit our orgasm him releasing inside me and both our juices drip from my inner thighs I drop my head to his shoulder, "That...was fucking amazing." I speak out of breath from the work.

He chuckles laying back down and I get up to pee.

Short smut, i'm very busy this week so this is really all I can do i'm sorry. I have fucking 5 tests coming up and i'm hella stressed out so just give me time, I know this isn't the best but believe me I'll give y'all another one soon too make up for it. <3 i love you guys so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 10.5K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
161K 4.5K 23
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
648 40 19
They got married for protection, for their mafias, for their family, but they were cold to each other, not wanting to be weak, they didn't trust each...
1.9M 46.7K 42
Evanna Valentino's life took a turn for the worst when she found her mother's dead body in the living room. She then found out she had six, stinking...