SHE LIVES ALONE

By babylionofhyejin

Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21 More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Author's note
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
end
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER

chapter 23

293 16 15
By babylionofhyejin

The party ended with a blast . But all of the girl's boyfriend were in a gloomy condition . Especially sunghoon .

He's quietly walking beside hyejin . They're off to the parking lot to go home . Everyone is pretty wasted tonight so there's no one who'll question the two of them

Hyejin looks at sunghoon from time to time . She knows that something is wrong

Despite being gloomy , he still take care of her . He opened the car door for her and  carried her things .

When he entered the car hwasa reached out for his hands holding it tightly .

" Is there something bothering you oppa?"

"Nothing " he said and sighed .

"Babe " he called her and she looked at him .

"Whatever happens you know I love you right ?" Sunghoon said .

She's puzzled but she nodded .

"Good . I love you baby " he pulled her to him and kissed her " I love you too " she replied making him more emotional .

Morning came and she's bombarded with articles from her company and members .

She looked beside her and didn't see sunghoon beside her .

She understands that he have other things in line and it's not only her but lately sunghoon has been different with her , She's giving her all to him and asking her self to be more understanding .

She looked up to her phone and saw a worried texts from her members and CEO .

Wheein: hyejin-ah are you okay ?
Wheein : hey, you know that were always by your side right ?

Yongsun: hyejin-ah tell me anything we can do for you . We love you .

Byulyi:chinnie , call me if you need anything huh ? I love you .

Wheein : hyejin-ah answer my calls . I'm worried

16 missed calls from Wheeinie

3 missed calls from moonstar unnie

35 missed calls from Yong-dongi unnie

"What's wrong with them ?" She looked at the articles their CEO sends to her

She almost faint when she saw the trending news that circulates the whole SKR .

ACTOR BANG SUNGHOON AND ACTRESS JEON SOMIN CONFIRMED ENGAGEMENT LAST NIGHT!!

ACTRESS JEON SOMIN WERE REPORTEDLY PREGNANT WITH BANG SUNGHOON'S ! CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW CELEB COUPLE

JEON INC. AND BANG EMPIRE ARE REPORTEDLY MERGING BECAUSE OF ACTRESS JEON SOMIN AND BANG SUNGHOON'S  UPCOMING MARRIAGE .

Her hands tremble as she dropped her phone and covered her mouth .

She looked at the bed side table and saw an envelope .

She took it and open it revealing sunghoon's hand writting .

I just want to thank you for all the memories but I can't disobey my family .

Im sorry for using you for my own pleasure and entertainment .  I enjoyed every bit of it but I need to fulfill my duties as the only heir of our family .

-sunghoon

She can't say anything still shocked
About the sudden breakup of her and sunghoon . After almost  one and a half year this is what they're gonna end up ?

she kept on dialing sunghoon's number and chatting him . But theres no word coming from him at all.

Then when she opened the tv right infront of her eyes there's Somin and sunghoon sitting infront of the press .

She turned up the volume . Tears starting to well up to her eyes .

"We're happy to announce about our wedding . " Somin started , breaking her heart even more .

"And we're happy to announce that were having a child soon " she smiled . Hwasa saw the different kind of happiness in sunghoon's face .

Breaking her as a whole even more .

Someone barged in her house but she didn't care anymore she's been out of  her normal self for hours now .

The door spits out wheein solar and moonbyul

"Hyejin-ah " wheein's voice have the evident sadness in it .

The three girls enveloped their maknae .

And it made her broke out of tears .

Byul rubbed her back

"Guenchana , guenchana hyejin-ah . Unnie , me and wheein are with you . We're here . You can lean on us " byul whispered as solar caress her face wiping off the tears .

It's their first time seing her like this , she looked more wounded that the last time and this one also hurts them .

"Let's just drink this night away hyejinnie . We're here . We don't have to worry about those people who hurt you ." Solar said , she looked up to her unnie with a reddish eyes and nodded . She wanted to forget then maybe tomorrow will be a better one.

They are definetly wasted . But surprisingly hyejin isn't . She typically is one of the first who gets drunk with solar then byul and whee will be taking care of them but tonight seems like the alcohol won't kick in her .

She fixed her unnies and wheein's position and covered them with blanket .

She decided to go out of her balcony and breath some fresh air .

While she's sitting her phone rings

Love is calling.

That made her heart beat crazy .

She answered it desperately .

"O-oppa " she whispered

"Go down let's talk " he said in a monotone voice before ending the call .

She didn't even think twice she grabbed a jacket with her and go down to the lobby. 

She saw sunghoon's car waiting for her she opened it and hopped in .

He drives for a few minutes and we arrived in front of the han river .

"Oppa i-" she can't contain her self, her tears kept on coming .

"I'm sorry " he said looking down .

"What happened in to us oppa ? "

"I- I need to be responsible to what I've done hyejin-ah ." He said looking straight to her .

"Are you just pranking me again oppa ? Don't worry I'll forgive you just tell me you're just lying . Right ?"

"I am not hyejin-ah and I'm so sorry " he said tears now also streaming down his face .

He's such a stupid bastard for hurting this girl . It's his fault he committed a crime in their relationship . It's true that he and Somin had slept with each other weeks before the incident happen between the stalker and hyejin . And he kept on denying that the two of them had sex because of his love for hyejin .

The truth is he became drunk and kissed his control woke up with Somin and he knows he fucked up but he denies it . Not until Somin gives him the ultrasound and pregnancy test that she take.  He knows his responsibility and he didn't want this unborn child to have a broken family from the day he or she is born . He knows it's his because he took her virginity.

He told hyejin all of this and she quietly cried her heart out. Knowing that now she have no right against this . Besides the pregnancy of Somin she knows about the family thing with sunghoon and somin's so she definitely can't do anything about this now .

"Well , I wish you a good and happy family oppa . I know I can't do anything about this now but , thank you for the memories you've gave me . I didn't regret anything honestly ." She stoped because her tears kept on falling . " I still love you right now but just give me some time . And I'll be alright . Don't worry about me . You know I'm strong , just take care of Somin sumbae more than you took care of me . And please , don't do this again with her.  I understand everything and to be honest of course in hurt but nothing good will come if I'll be mad at you two . "

He looked at her with now pure admiration , how can  a person be this nice .

"Thank you Hyejin-ah and , I'm so sorry . Im so , so sorry for hurting you . "

"I can't say it's fine , but the day will come when I can finally be your friend again oppa . I guess I need to go now ." She said wiping her tears

"No let me take you home -" she cuts him off

"I need time to think for my self , go home and I'll be fine . " She quietly said

"But it's already midnight hyejin-ah " she looked at him with a tearful eyes .

"One more request , please don't worry about me because it's just hurting me more . I'll get going and thank you for tonight . " She said not even looking back at him as she exits the car .

He didn't do anything , he kno he fucked up and he know it's severe . He just wish for her peace and healing . He's hurting too . He love her and he thought everything will be perfect between the two of them.

But these past few days it's only a matter of time where they'll have a second with each other then this comes to him . He's gonna be a father but hyejin is not the mother of his child .  And it hurts him . But he can't do anything about it .

He knows even tho he's hurting , the pain he's feeling is nothing compared to hers . He's just thankful that they ended their relationship in a Peaceful way  

Hyejin is walking alone in the park , letting her hair be blown by the wind . When someone appeared on her side .

When she looked at who it was it's BTS's Leader Kim Namjoon .

She's surprised to see him here at this hour .

"I thought im wrong . But I guess my instincts are strong " he smiled at her .

She smiled weakly and he stopped .

"Are you crying ?" He held her wrists and  the tears she's been trying to stop from falling automatically fell down making him flustered .

"Jinnieah " he said before pulling her into a hug .

She cried her heart out not caring about the world . She's hurt and she knows that she need to let this out or she'll explode .

"Shh it's okay , I don't know what happened but , everything's gonna be okay " he said .

Namjoon slowly pulled her to the side bench and let her sit in there . She covered her face with her tiny hands and cried . He kneeled infront of her fixing her hair and soothing her as she cried .

When she calmed down he looked at her in the eyes .

He knows those kind of emotion because he's been through that shit recently and still is recovering from it .

"Did you two broke up ?" He calmly asked making her surprised .

"H-how did you know ?"

"Jin hyung told me . Don't worry it's only me tae and hyung who knows " he smiled comfortingly .

"I know how it feels hyejin-ah . Trust me I know how it feels more than anyone within our circle ." He said
"Just let it out and I'll be here , we'll be here to support and guide you till you're okay "

She nodded eyes shut while she lets her feelings explode with namjoon by her side .

He hugged her tightly . Making sure she feels that there's someone who's with her at this times .

From a far sunghoon watch her . And he knows from this day forward he can only watch her from afar for everyone's sake. 

He loves her but he needs to let go for his child . For hyejin , and atleast for Somin .

Even though he didn't want to let go he have to.

He don't have any option but to let go

"I'm sorry love . Please be happy . I'm letting you go now "

I know these chapter is painful but I want you all to know that

Not all endings are happy endings.

~🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 105 22
Read at your own Risk! A/N english is not my first language. so bare with me and sorry in advance for typo and grammatical errors.
13.8K 447 30
oh moon byulyi, why are you playing with my heart? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •hwabyul (byul & hyejin fic) •some moonsun (byul & yongsun) w...
24.5K 1.4K 35
Rm x hwasa fanfic Fanfiction/AU/romance Start: 03/18/21 Finished : 05/22/21
943 39 22
read at your own risk p.s English is not my first language so bare with me and sorry in advance