Sniper Mask x reader

By soggy_pancake

Sniper Mask Fanfic is out!!! Super spicy! 2 versions of the story on my profile. Check them out ๐Ÿ˜Š Y/n.. a m... More

Sniper Mask
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Final chapter
THANK ME LATER

Chapter 30

7.3K 194 228
By soggy_pancake

Y/n's memories came flooding in as soon as Ai had died. Remembering everything, from how she met Yuuka, up to now. She stood up and removed her mask, running to Yuuka. Yuuka welcomed y/n in open arms. She hugged him tight. Yuuka lifted his mask and kissed her. "I remember, I remember everything... I missed you ..." she said in between kisses.
Rika stood there watching as they continued to kiss.

Rika: "AHEM.."
Y/n's cheeks grew hot, she had forgotten that they weren't alone. Yuuka put her down, "we'll continue this later," he whispered. Rika still being an apostle, came with good eyesight and hearing, heard what he had whispered to her, "I really didn't need to know that.."
Rika: "y/n, now that you remember, thank you for saving me, again.."
Y/n: "I'm just glad you're all safe."
Yuuka: "we need to get to Yuri and Mayu, I left them with that prophet guy."
Rika and y/n: "who??"
They circled around to get to the girls since the first bridge was destroyed.
The fight has continued between the two angels. At this point, the guardian Angel wasn't targeting Rika anymore, rather, it was defending itself from the great Angel. The great Angel was attacking it because he thought that it was evil. Mayu and Yuri had backed away since the fight had started to get a little more intense.
Rika: "what's going on here?"
Yuri: "they're still fighting..."
Y/n looked at the prophet, "you're controlling him aren't you.. can't you stop him?"
Prophet: "ohh that's right..... he-he-he..."
Y/n looked at Yuuka, "this guy is the prophet????"
Prophet: "That's right, I havent introduced myself, my name is Hayami."
Yuuka: "Hayami, you said youre a prophet. What can and can't you do?"
While Hayami, Yuuka and Y/n talked, Yuri was overhearing their conversation. Now that her brother was back and everyone was together again, she wanted to figure out how to get out of this world. "Hey, are you okay?" Rika asked Mayu. Mayu blushed, "...I'm okay... and you, did Mamoru completely rid you of the brain washing?"
Rika: "Yes... I'm glad youre safe...."
Mayu: "...you as well..."
Yuuka saw that the two were talking, making eye contact with Rika. He saw him smirk, making Rika blush. Y/n got a glimpse of Mayu and Rika, and looked at Yuuka who was smirking at him, "ooooooohhhh... he-he-he.." she thought to herself.
Y/N: "say, Hayami, what can we do about the masks?"
Hayami: "I cant do anything about them, but what I do know, is that to get those removed, you have to have an administrator remove them and cancel the mind control."
The Guardian Angel approached them. Yuuka gripped his rifle in case it tried anything. "Don't worry, my task has been eliminated, the threat is gone." the guardian angel said. It continued, "Yuri is one that is close to reaching the administrators level. Once she gets there, she can in a way disable it." Everyone looked at Yuri when the guardian angel said that.
Yuri: "...."
Yuuka: "It's okay Yuri, we'll figure it out."
The group made their way back to the building where they were hiding. "We still need to hijack that chopper if we plan on getting out of here," Yuuka said to y/n. Y/n looked at him, "so that's your guyses plan as well huh.., well I know a way that Ai was planning this. Come, I'll show you."
Yuuka and Y/n told the group and went their way to check it out. The made their way to the tallest building. "That building there," she said pointing to the building across, "is where the helipad is at. "Wow, a garden rooftop," Yuuka said. "Yeah, I'd come here when I wanted to relax, I don't think that anyone else knows of it, well, I've never seen anyone here."

Y/n: "2 days from now, the helicopter is scheduled to land here for half an hour. It's scheduled to land at 8am. The mask with the machine gun that rides on the chopper always seems to take a break 15 after the hour. He has his breakfast, and within 10 minutes, returns to his post. He always puts it on safe and takes him approximately 30 seconds to put it on auto again and adjust his position. Giving us a 29 second gap to take him out before he notices us.."
Yuuka looked at her amazed, "and you know this how...?"
Y/n smiled, "I was Ai's right hand, so it was my job to plan the hijack and make sure it was executed perfectly."
Yuuka: "Alright, we should let the girls and Rika know so that they can get ready." Y/n stood up and started walking. "Y/n," yuuka called out. Y/n turned. "I'm glad youre safe now...." he said. Y/n felt her heart flutter. She smiled back at him, "thank you for saving me, and for opening my eyes. I don't think I would have ever found out about Ai locking away my memories if it hadn't been for you."
Yuuka walked up to y/n and brought her into a hug. Her head rested in his chest. She was average height but he was far taller than she was. Her arms wrapped around his waist like a child would hug its parent. Yuuka rested his chin on the top of her head and closed his eyes, hoping this moment could last forever. Regardless of their situation and the world that they were in, this was peaceful, the place, the view and being with her was perfect for him. Yuuka broke the silence, "I don't think I've ever felt this way for anyone...." he whispered to himself, letting her hear him. Y/n looked looked up at him, she reached for his mask, exposing his face once more to her, "I'll never get tired of seeing your face, it's like a reveal every single time." Y/n took her mask off and pulled him down to her level for a kiss. Yuuka cupped her face, intending the kiss. Y/n could barely breath, her cheeks flushed red. Her heart started to race. Yuuka placed a hand on her lower back, slowly and gently arching her back down to the ground. The night air was cold. Their breaths made little clouds of fog as their kiss intensified. Yuuka kissed her her jawline, moving down her neck. Although the night was chilly, y/n and Yuuka were warm.
Y/n's nose turned a pinkish red from the cold air, her finger tips fire hot. Yuuka slowly unzipped her jacket, exposing her bra. His kisses moved down her neck to her chest plate, his hands caressing her figure. He started to remove her jacket, exposing her back to the non itchy grass. Unclipping her bra, he gently dug his hands under it, grabbing her breast. "What if someone sees us," y/n whispered as she covered her chest. "You said no one comes here, and if they do, let's give them a show.." Yuuka answered as he continued to feel her body, outlining her breast with his tongue. Yuuka exposed her naked breasts, the cold air hitting her nipples. He licked them, exposing m them to the light breeze in between to help stimulate them. Y/n whimpered as the air hit her warm wet nipples. Yuuka smirked, he loved listening to her moan in pleasure. Pleasure that nobody else could give her. Y/n played with his hair, gently pulling on it as he sucked on them. Yuuka looked up at her, watching her face blush. He unbuttoned his shirt, not removing his jacket or shirt, only exposing his chest. Y/n pulled him by the tie kissing him once more, this time pushing her tongue inside his mouth, exploring every inch of it. Yuuka moved his hand down her belly, under her clothes, reaching her sensitive area. Gently doing circular motions over her panties. Y/n automatically spread her legs a bit making Yuuka smile, "good girl." Yuuka's finger found its way to her warm, wet entrance, pushing her panties to the side as he inserting one finger. Slowly pumping it in and out, making y/n whimper in pleasure. The wetter she got, the harder he became. "I can't anymore," he said pulling away from the kiss and removing her tight pants. Y/n brought her knees together, she was shy, she'd never done it out in the open. "Don't be shy kitten," Yuuka said in a deep soothing voice, as he opened her legs. Y/n stood up at an angle, leaning on her elbows watching Yuuka go down on her. His head between her thighs, one hand hugging her leg and the other hand pumping his fingers in and out of her as he teased her sensitive area. Stimulating her before he licked her clit. Y/n looked down at him enjoying the view. She threw her head back as he pumped his fingers faster. Yuuka looked up at her as she got wetter. Her juices dripping down his chin as he tried to slurp everything up. "Oh fuck~" y/n said. She could feel herself get hotter, her abdomen growing a knot. She tried to push his head away, "I'm gonna climax~" she said. Yuuka flicked his tongue faster, pulling his fingers out and inserting his tongue this time. His hand massaging her clit now. Feeling his tongue inside of her automatically made her mind run wild, Yuuka feeling her insides grip his tongue. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes~" she said as she climaxed. Yuuka licked it all, he stood up in his knees and licked his fingers. He reached for his belt and pulled his dick out. Yuuka pulled y/n by her legs to meet his member. Yuuka positioned himself spitting on his dick, making it wet to make it easier to insert it. Y/n followed his spit as it landed on the head of his dick, sticking her tongue out. Yuuka caught what she did and smirked.

He thrusted inside of her and grabbed her hips as pounded her harder. "Nnngh... fffuck~" Yuuka said as he grew bigger inside of her. Y/n clenched her fists as she felt his thrusts getting sloppier. "Fuck baby, you're so wet~" he said as he continued to fuck her. Every time he pulled out and pushed back in, she could feel him rub against her spot. Yuuka watched as she rolled her eyes back blushing. He took his tie off and put it around her neck pulling her up to him, "open your mouth kitten~" Yuuka said. Y/n opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out, watching Yuuka spit in her mouth as he held her neck with his tie. "Fuck. That's a good girl..." Yuuka said as he got closer. "You're a dirty little slut, aren't you" he said as he pounded faster. "Just for you daddy," y/n said as she threw her head back smiling. "Oh fuck~" Yuuka said as he was getting closer. "Yes daddy, yes~" y/n said as she felt his dick pulsing inside of her.
"Nnnnngh~" Yuuka moaned as he climaxed. Both breathing hard, enjoying the cool breeze as they both came.
He took his jacket off and cover y/n, so to not get cold. Yuuka kissed her forehead and both laid in the grass for a while, enjoying the starry night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 12.8K 73
เญจโŽฏ "Here, Let me help you up."โŽฏเญง Who knew that the person who was supposedly going to kill her had become such an important role in her life? Starri...
95.5K 2.1K 21
"๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ ๐•š ๐•ง๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐• " โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค A story in which a powerful woman gets thrown into a world of skyscrapers and mas...
116K 1.3K 19
โ˜๏ธŽ โ”† โ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. โž As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
13.3K 484 12
( ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ. ) โ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต. โž - sniper mask x male oc