BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 37πŸ’™

785 57 10
By SkySeaSahara

"Are you ok?"

"Hum?"

"Your wound. Is it ok now?"

"Oh! Yeah... I_I'm fine" Hoseok stared at the male doubtfully who drowned in his paper works. It's just yesterday Jungkook got injured and got lucky enough to come back to life. They wanted him to take a rest but being a stubborn brat, Jk insisted that he wants to go to the company. But if Jungkook can be stubborn, his hyungs can be double stubborn so hoseok practically bring his office works to Jungkook's office. And they need to discuss about their new gun deal anyway.

Jungkook didn't go to resist either. He knew his hyungs are so worried about him and more than that, this was the first time he got poisoned to death. Even though it's doesn't feel like it...

"What?" Jungkook asked after a few seconds when he feels his hyung's eyes boring to him. He looked at Hoseok but only got a small 'nothing' so he gave his attention to his work again.

And on the other hand, Hoseok couldn't help but eye the younger suspiciously. No, it's not because Jungkook lying about his injury. He knows younger will never tell about his pain. It's just...the Jungkook who in front of him was...kinda strange?. Normally, after an attack like yesterday event, Jungkook's mood will get extremely dark and always will fuming in anger. But today, there wasn't any trance of killing Aura around him. Yes, he still has his poker face not showing any trance of emotion either. But the strange thing is... His usual dull eyes are... Twinkling. Of course, it's not a bad thing and it's not like Hoseok is unhappy about it. He was so happy but he can't help but feel confused. It's really, really I mean really rare to see this. And when this happens, that means Jungkook is happy. Hoseok can't remember the last time he saw this but whatsoever, he feels delighted about this. So he chose to stay quiet for now.

The office room was in a comfortable silence till suddenly gloomy Namjoon barged into the room and slumped on the sofa. Both working males looked at him confusedly.

"What's with you?" Hoseok asked with an unsure smile. Seriously!? What's happening with his idiotic brothers?

Namjoon heaved a long sigh and look at them with the same gloomy face.

"It's Jin_" He said with an almost whining sound and,

"_he is angry again."

"Why? Did you broke something again?" Hoseok asked stifling the laugh in his throat.

"Nooo... I didn't. It's that, food thief again."

"Jimin?"

"Yes? No. I don't know. But whoever is that, he stole the chocolate pudding Jin made early in the morning. Like every time, Jin got angry at Jimin and..." Namjoon trailed off in the end sadly without completing his words.

"And?"

" and he forgot about me..." Namjoon finished with his tiniest voice and groaned in the end because Hoseok couldn't hide his laugh anymore. He knows that feeling very well when your lover ignores you because his lover's name is Min Yoongi. But hearing it from someone else is really funny. Jungkook just shook his head and continue with his work.

"I can't understand why Jimin still won't admit it. I mean, it's really obvious that he is the food thief."

"It's because he likes to play around. He won't admit it till we found the evidence against him" Namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, this brat like to annoy Jin and dolly so much." Hoseok let out a soft chuckle remembering those Tom and Jerry fights between his dolly and Jimin.

The room becomes quiet for a few seconds and Namjoon broke it again.

"Oh right. I came here because I have something to ask from Jk." That's when both hyung's attention turns towards the quiet younger male. Jungkook look up from the papers and gave a questioning look to Namjoon.

"Are you ok now?" Namjoon asked the same question as Hoseok asked before and got a slight nod and a tiny 'yeah' from Jk.

"You know, you scared me to death yesterday_" Namjoon said and shook his head, not wanting to remember that moment again.

"_I don't wanna image what will happen if Tae wasn't there with us." Hoseok nodded his head agreeing with Namjoon. They really glad at Tae for being there for them. Even though he stayed because they forced him to do.

Jungkook didn't say anything but look at his hand. He was wondering why his heart beat weirdly whenever he heard Taehyung's name.

"Is that what you wanted to ask?" Jungkook decided to speak after a while.

"Nope, ...Akira's birthday party will be on the upcoming Friday. Sooo..." As soon as those words left from Namjoon's mouth, Jk groaned annoyingly already showing his dislike.

"I'm sorry Jk but, you can't say no to this." Namjoon said while chuckling a bit.

"Why should it be me? You can also go there instead of me." Jk said irritatingly even though he already know the answer.

"We can't. And you know very well why is that. Be patient Jk. It's only one month to go and after we finished with the deal, you don't have to do this anymore." Namjoon said trying to assure the younger.

"I don't think so..." But, Hoseok's words took their attention.

"Why?"

"Akihiro said he wants to make another deal with us."

"That fucker just want to throw his daughter at me" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Don't whine like you are going to marry her"

"I'm not whining" Jk defend himself sternly. He is really wasn't whining. But on the inside, he is. Hoseok and Namjoon laugh at him but stared at him fondly. Jungkook talking like this is not usual. Before, he will play mute most of the time and never voice out his thoughts. If he needs to say yes, then yes. If not, then no. And they knew who is to thank for these changes.

"She is going to be a pain in my ass. Isn't she?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath. Suddenly, Hoseok clapped his hands like he remembered something.

"You can take a date with youuu" he said excitingly and Namjoon soon agreed with him. But looking at Jk's face seems like he doesn't like the idea of the date.

"I don't do dates hyung." Jk said earning two eye rolls from the other two.

"We are not telling you to date someone. If you take a date with you, it will help you to keep Akira away from you... maybe." Namjoon said the last part in an unsure tone. After all, they are talking about a girl. Can't be sure. Jk thought about it a little this time because Hyung can be right too.

"But, who am I taking?"

"Easy. Hire someone. But you don't have to do that. With just one look, girls will throw themselves at you for nothing." Hoseok said shrugging his shoulders. Jungkook rolled his eyes and stared at the papers on the table silently without saying anything. But his meditation interrupted by a notification sound on his phone. He checked the phone and noticed that it from Yoongi.

'Oh right. I told him to check about the second gun deal incident.'

But the moment he read it, his fist clenched around the important papers, crunching them furiously. ...................bye-bye twinkles.

Both his hyungs saw how his eyes lost his shine replacing his dull angry eyes again.

"What is it Jungkook?" Hoseok asked worriedly. Jungkook took a deep breath to calm his rising anger before talking.

"It's about yesterday that gun shipment. The information got leaked." Jungkook said gritting his teeth audibly.

"No wonder those fuckers found our ship in the middle of the sea." Hoseok growled under his breath.

"But how though? We kept the Pendrive in the mansion that had every information about our shipment." Namjoon asked controlling his bubbling anger. If what he thinks was right, he is going to burn every fucking man who dared to disloyal them. Not only him, everyone's patient was running out because of this.

"So... Taehyung's bathroom incident was really not a condition" Hoseok thought out loud out of nowhere making Jungkook frown in confusion and Namjoon to widen his eyes in reminder.

"What this has to do with Taehyung's bathroom?" Jk asked narrowing his eyes.

Namjoon let out a sigh and rubbed his face before speaking.

"Yesterday, it's not you who locked him right?"

"Of course, it's not me. I thought it was Jimin hyung because he was already had prepared his snacks even before Kim jump at me like a crazy cat" Jk hurriedly explained himself without taking a breath.

"Haha, we know._" Namjoon laughed softly and continued.

"And we didn't do it either. And I'm sure our Pendrive was safe till yesterday morning so it's probably, the information got leaked between the evening So there's a possibility for some rats to sneak into our mansion. But I can't understand what that bastard had to do in Tae's room."

"And I think... someone inside our mansion is helping those fuckers." Hoseok added to Namjoon's explanation.

"Why?" Jk asking knotting his eyebrows.

"Yesterday, our men repaired the mansion security system." Hoseok said but Jk just stared at him confusedly.

"Without informing us"

"WHAT!?" Jungkook yelled and banged his fist on the table harshly. His breath getting fastens because of anger.

"Sungho getting bold. Isn't he?" He growled lowly and anger flames erupted from his eyes. If Sungho was there, Hoseok bet they won't find any unbroken bone from his body.

"Yeah, it's because that D-den helping behind his back. If not, that fucker won't even dared to come back again." Hoseok said rolling his eyes with a disgusted face. Everyone knows Sungho is a sly fox. But sly or not, still he will be a fox who put their tale in the ass whenever they met with superiors of the jungle.

"And this is one of the reasons why I want you to go to Akira's birthday party." This time both Jk and Hoseok looked at Namjoon with a questioning face. But before Namjoon could explain any farther, a knocking sound on the office door interrupted him. Jk run his hand through his hair annoyed at the person who disturbed them but nonetheless, he motion at Hoseok to take care of it. He was damn tired and to help it nothing was going in his way. He groaned internally and leaned on his luxurious office chair while closing his eyes.

'Agh... I miss my punching bag now.' Jk thought about his only pain reliever but weird enough, instead of the Black punching bag, his damn mind decided to give that Kim's picture to his head. He shot opened his eyes like he just saw a nightmare but managed to keep his cool as he heard Hoseok voice out a short 'come in'.

Hoseok and Namjoon glanced at the beauty in front of them who standing there ignoring their whole existence. Giving flattery smile but trying to act innocent in front of her boss. Even though Jk told Hoseok to take care of it, Lora didn't even pay any attention to Him. She just directly went to Jk and dared to flirt with him while Jk grumpily signing on the papers she gave. But Jk being Jk, didn't give a shit about it and hurriedly sign the papers so she can leave them fucking alone. Only, in the end, Lora noticed the other two males as she bowed at them before walking out of the office.

"Wait!" But suddenly, she stopped on her track when Jk called her giving a feeling of deja vu. Again, she squealed internally but turned around like a model who had cameras around direct at her. Hoseok just smirked while scoffing and Namjoon just rolled his eyes thinking what she got on her teeth this time.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. Is there anything you need?" Lora asked turning her professional mood on.

"This Friday I have a party at Mr. Akihiro's to attend so be ready for it." Jk ordered with a stern face without asking her opinion. He doesn't need to anyways. He just gave a blank face at the girl who blushing madly and ignored his hyung's questioning looks. He knows why they look at him like this because Lora is not better than Akira. But the point is, not like Akira, Lora is under his control.

"Oh-okay Mr. Jeon." Lora stuttered while trying to hide her excitement and new imaginations in her mind. However, she managed to go away from there without jumping around or squealing out loud like a crazy girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung finished his second shower in the morning because he had to treat a badly wounded member who got into a fight early in the morning. It's not like he is a neat freak, it's just because he got covered in blood because of the deep that wound got. Thinking about it, Black Rose getting attacks like regularly now.

Taehyung sighed softly and stepped out of the bathroom while knotting his bathrobe's straps together. He doesn't know why but he already tired and feel so lazy even though it still not lunchtime yet. He was about to grab something to wear when his phone rang loudly on the table near the bed. But before he could take a step, he stumbled on his foot making a knock over a flower vase and drop it on the floor accidentally.

'Agh...very nice'

He just stared at the mess on the floor sighing the ninth time for the day and ignored the now silent phone. He bends down on the floor letting his Golden thighs to feel some cold air and began to collect the pieces of the broken flower vase. In when the middle of the collection, he saw some pieces are went under the bookshelf making his work hard even more. Grumbling under his breath, he tilt his head and tried to pick the pieces but instead of rough clay touch, he felt a coldness of a metal so he pull out the thing confusedly. But he got more confused when he saw a dagger in his hand.

To be specific, it wasn't a normal dagger that we could see around but a beautiful handmade dagger that had a unique design engraved on it.

'Woah! What a beautiful dagger' Taehyung thought as he examine the dagger sharpness.

"Wait, is this from the person who locked me yesterday?" Taehyung suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. Of course, he knows that Jungkook wasn't the one who locked him in the bathroom, (←he really believed Jimin's words at first.)

Taehyung was so into admiring the dagger so he flinched and cut his fingertips when a loud bell rang in his room. His eyes widened alarmed because he very well knew what's the meaning of this sound. The sound of the bell that connected to Dehyun's room so he can know when something happens with Dehyun.

Taehyung run out of the room instantly forgetting the dagger and the fact that he only wearing a short white bathrobe. He didn't have time to care about it either as he barged into the Dehyun's room and saw the old man struggling to breathe hardly. Suddenly, he caught glimpse of a black figure near the window and when he looks in that direction, the figure was already had disappeared. Taehyung gritted his teeth understanding what had happened but decided to ignore it for this moment and hurried towards the dying man.

After half an hour, he managed to stable Dehyun's shocked body due to the cut of oxygen. Taehyung adjusted the oxygen mask on Dehyun's mouth and look at Jin who was checking the heart monitor for the second time. Jin came here the moment when he heard the alarm and he was scared like hell as he wiped his eyes continuously to control his tears.

"He is ok now. Stop crying like a baby." Taehyung scolded playfully and smiled softly. Not because of Jin, but because of certain someone he remembered after seeing Jin. He slightly nodded his head when Jin mouthed a tiny 'thank you' and run towards the bathroom because he needed to wash his tears.

Taehyung was about to go from there too because he needs to wear something but he stopped when he noticed that his bathrobe's straps are loosened so he untied it to tie it again properly. Suddenly, the room door opened by someone so he instantly turns around to hide his relieved body but the moment he turned around, that someone came to him and pulled him by his hand to turn him back again making the half knotted bathrobe widely open leaving his front fully naked.  He was already shocked by the sudden action that he didn't had time to think about it when the person pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you"

Taehyung's eyes grew wider if it possible when he heard the person's raspy voice fanning his neck. Because he will never in a million times believe that, the person who hugging him is now non-other than most feared Black Rose Mafia leader Jeon Jungkook!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

💙💜❤💙💜❤💙💜❤💙💜❤💙💜❤💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...
151K 7.5K 63
Two ex lovers meet again ,they love each other just the same as before ,they were each other's halves that complete each other ,they want to be toget...
259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
91.5K 3.7K 18
"What...a...are you....do...doing?" - Jungkook Everyone is busy searching for the bride but no use. No one knows where he went. His family is in t...