The Kidnap of Kidnappers

By AvaBlueDesire

This story unfolds in Pune Maharashtra where Anush, a journalist and her group of friends along with her c... More

THE LIVE GANG
ALERT AND EVER READY
THE ENCOUNTER
TO THE TRUCK
THE HOSTAGE
THE ATTACK
OAK TATTOO
A NEW LEAD
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE CAPTURE
AIM FOR THE SKY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Testing Unity
One more Kidnapping to GO
Discovering the Safehouse
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE

6 1 6
By AvaBlueDesire

Wow this story is finally done and I kind of miss it now, the thrill, the suspense is still on I agree, if you wanna know more about Arvi then comment below and I will definitely write a whole new book about them. If it's intriguing enough then tell me and I will present you with what happens next in this quirky story!

Much love

See you in the next book or post I write, hope you enjoyed this one though.

Let me know what you thought, hope I didn't disappoint you. If I did surprise you though then tell me how? 

Until next time, bye lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
87.7K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
286K 19.4K 48
Completed ✅ #1 in india on 16/11/21. Do you know the feeling? When someone is soo close but still soo apart..! When someone who is still your better...
290K 11.8K 23
((COMPLETED)) When Summer is kidnapped by a married couple who are determined to have perfect daughters,and a perfect family, there's just a sick tw...