Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

84- March Madness

576 26 57
By weasleytwinsimp11

"You've been kind of distant.. have I done something wrong?" asked Joseph as him and Y/n walked the cold March air.

"What? Oh no I just been really busy with Emilia and stuff." said Y/n as she lied, she was sneaking around with Adrian and was sneaking out at night with Emilia to run the forest in their animal forms.

"Oh, yeah that makes sense. Are you guys still sneaking around past hours?" said Joseph with a laugh, she chuckled and looked at him.

"You can say that." said Y/n smiling, she looked down at her watch and turned to look at him Joseph. "I really hate to do this right now Joseph but I have to meet Emilia."

"Oh that's fine, do you want me to walk you to the Slytherin common room?" asked Joseph, Y/n gave him a small smile and shook her head 'No'.

"Not meeting her there, i'll see you. Thanks though!" said Y/n as Joseph kissed her on the cheek, she a gave him a fake smile and went running back into the castle.

———

"What do you mean you can't hang out with me right now?" whined Pansy as Adrian looked down at his watch.

"Umbridge has Emilia and I doing something, i'll see you later, though." said Adrian as he started making his way to the door.

"Fine, well I guess." said Pansy as she leaned in for a kiss, he turned around and walked out of the common room as she looked surprised.

Adrian was making his way into a painting Y/n told him about, he pulled out his wand to hear footsteps behind as he turned around to see Y/n catching her breathe. "I-I thought... I was going to.. be late." said Y/n in between breathes, Adrian laughed as he pulled her into the painting.

"I thought I was going to be late, I just hope Pansy doesn't run into Emilia." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him.

"I hope Joseph doesn't run into Emilia, I told him I was going to be with her." said Y/n as they both looked at each other and shrugged, Adrian pulled Y/n into a kiss as she smiled falling back onto the couch.

He pulled off her robes as he kissed every part of her body, she smiled as he covered her face in kisses. She flipped him over getting on top of him as he smiled and looked up at her. "You're so beautiful Y/n." said Adrian as he held her lower back. She smiled and pulled him into a kiss as she pulled off his shirt. She unbuttoned his pants as she looked up at him and narrowed her eyebrows. "What is it beautiful?"

"Have you and Pansy fucked?" asked Y/n as Adrian looked at her and made a face. Y/n moved her hand done to his pants and started rubbing his dick.

"You're the only one my dick can get hard for." moaned Adrian as Y/n stopped and looked at him.

"That didn't answer my question, Adrian." she said as she moved forward to his lips, he turned to look at her and smiled.

"No, we haven't love." said Adrian as he ran his hands up his skirt. She smiled and gave him a kiss as he pulled back. "Have you fucked Anderson?"

"You're the only one that can get me like this." said Y/n mocking him, he slide his fingers inside of her underwear feeling her wetness and he grinned.

"Yeah I know." said Adrian with a smirk, Y/n gave him a look as he pushed her down on the couch, lifting her legs up as he slide her underwear off and sucked on her most sensitive spots as she gasped. He moved away and licked his lips as he went to kiss her.

"Think you're real special, don't you?" said Y/n with a smile as he grin and started kissing her neck, she pulled his boxers down letting his dick out as he looked down, looking back up and smiling.

"Think about your boyfriend love." said Adrian licking her neck, she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"No one has to know what we do." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and slide his dick in her, she gasped as he went in deeper, scratching his back as he went slowly and deeper.

"You sound so pretty." whispered Adrian in her ear as he continued the pace, sucking on her neck. She got louder as Adrian slide his hand up to Y/n's hand as they both interlocked with each other.

———

"You know you're really nosy, why are you even looking in my dorm at night?" asked Emilia as her and Miles walked down the stairs.

"Because why are you and Y/n randomly disappearing?" asked Miles, Emilia gave him a face as he smiled.

"Oi! I thought you were with Y/n?" said a voice behind them, Miles and Emilia looked at each other and made a face.

"Oh yeah I was?" said Emilia lying as Joseph narrowed his eyebrows and looked at the two of them, Y/n popped out a painting with Adrian as Miles jaw dropped.

"Where is she now then?" asked Joseph, Y/n turned to see Joseph and Emilia as she looked at Adrian who was smiling, she quickly ran away as Adrian made his way towards them.

"I'm not tooo sure where she went, she didn't tell me. Maybe back to the Gryffindor tower." said Emilia as she seen Adrian fixing his hair and walking next to them.

"What did you two do?" said Joseph seeing Adrian walk next to her, Emilia and Miles glanced at each other and chuckled.

"None of your business." said Emilia as she walked around him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her back as Miles and Adrian smiled dropped and turned to look at him.

"Don't touch her." spat Miles pulling his arm off Emilia.

"Look, i'm trying to be nice to all of you for Y/n because for some reason she really cares about you and I have no idea why, I never understood what Cedric seen-" before Joseph could finish his sentence Emilia slapped him hard across the face, Adrian and Miles jaw dropped as the students around turn to look at what happened.

"Ive told you not to bringing Cedric up, haven't I? Stop using his name to get me mad." spat Emilia as Joseph held his face.

"Come on E, there's no point fighting with him." said Adrian as he pulled Emilia and Miles away from there. Joseph scoffed and went walking off.

"So was I seeing things or did you and Y/n come out of a portrait?" said Miles, he turned to Adrian who was holding back his smile.

"You're seeing things mate." said Adrian, they turned to Emilia who was holding her hand as she looked at them.

"I may have hit him to hard." said Emilia

"Why?" asked Miles

"Because my hand hurts." said Emilia as they chuckled, Miles gave her a look as they walked into the Slytherin common room.

———

Y/n was sneaking down out of the common room when a wand flashed. "Where are you sneaking off too?" said Fred, Y/n jumped and looked at Fred and George sitting down on the couch.

"Blimey, what the hell are you two doing up?" said Y/n, Fred narrowed his eyebrows as George stood up.

"We could ask you the same question." said George, Y/n rolled her eyes and uncovered her self from her cloak.

"I'm going to Emilia's dorm." said Y/n.

"Yeah you've been going to Emilia dorm every night, Adrian and Miles have been suspicious with your actions." said Fred, Y/n looked at him strangely as he got up.

"Okay? Well i'm off now." said Y/n as the twins gave each other a look. She walked out of the common room and quickly made her way into the painting when she ran into Emilia's. "What are you doing?"

"Adrian and Miles are being annoying, I had to leave before they followed me." said Emilia as Y/n face palmed.

"Fred and George are too, come on. Let's just go out this way." said Y/n as they went back out of the tunnel, they ran the halls avoiding Peeves, Ms. Norris and Filch.

"They drive me crazy!" said Emilia as they ran out of the castle into the forest. They've master transforming without needing their wands yet they still brought them with just in case they needed it.

"I think this is probably far enough." said Y/n, she grabbed Emilia wand as they hide it. They transformed and started running threw the forest.

  ———

"Look, they left again." said Miles as him, Adrian and Graham walked into Emilia room to see it empty, Fred and George came jumping out the painting to see the three boys.

"Y/n left." said Fred.

"Do you think they're out in the forest again?" said George, Miles and Adrian looked at each other and narrowed their eyebrows. 

"Merlin, those two girls are mental." said Adrian as he went and grabbed his cloak and wand. The others look at him strangely. "Well are you coming or not?"

  They jumped through the picture, making their way out of the tunnel seeing Joseph talking with the Fat Lady Portrait. "Just act like you don't see him." said Miles as they tried to sneak past Joseph.

"Oi! Where are you guys going?" said Joseph as the others stopped and groaned.

"Just keep walking." said Adrian and so they did, Joseph caught up with them as they turned to look at him.

"I'm talking! Is Y/n not in the common room?" asked Joseph, Fred and George looked at each other and shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"That we don't know." said Fred

"Why are you five together?" asked Joseph

"Does it really concern you?" asked Graham

"It doesn't so go back down to your house." said Adrian as they continued walking. Joseph made a face and followed after them.

"You're looking for Y/n and Emilia aren't you?" said Joseph, Adrian's eye twitched as they ignored him and kept walking. "Well i'm going with you all."

"You're going to get us caught if you don't shut the fuck up." spat Miles, Adrian turned to look at him as Joseph closed his mouth. "You ever wonder maybe Y/n's trying to avoid you?"

"Right and Emilia's fucking your best friend, wonder which one hurts more." said Joseph, Fred and George stopped and turned to look at Joseph.

"She's not." said Graham

"I would watch what you say, we wouldn't karma to come and make someone actually fuck my best friend." spat Miles as he grabbed onto Joseph shirt.

"Thats doubtful." said Joseph as he pushed him off, Miles looked at him and turned to Adrian.

"That's enough, stop talking about Y/n like that." said Adrian as he pulled Miles and they kept walking.

Joseph stared at them as they walked off, he followed after them secretly as they entered the forest. Joseph hesitated and slowly made his way in, losing the others when he seen a pair of red eyes as he screamed and a loud roar was heard. "Who was that?" said Graham as they turned around.

They found Joseph shooting missed spells at a giant black panther, the others looked at the animal and stepped back. "Don't just stand there! Do something!" shouted Joseph.

"What the hell is a animal like that doing in Hogwarts." said Graham as they pulled out their wands, Emilia slowly moved back as Joseph moved away.

"Did it try and attack you?" asked Fred pulling his wand out.

"No! But I rather I attack it first than it kill me!" said  Joseph, Y/n heard Emilia's roar and a scream as she turned back into human form and received their wands. She went running through the forest to see the boys pointing their wands at her.

"Stop it! Don't cast any spells!" shouted Y/n as she ran in front of Emilia.

"Y/n! Get away from that! Are you mental?" said Adrian as he went to grabbed her, she stayed in front of Emilia who was hiding behind her. "Y/n! It's bigger than you, come on!"

"She's not going to hurt us! Lower your wands, now!" said Y/n, they hesitated as they looked at Emilia red eyes looking back at them. "Now!"

"You're mental Y/n get away from it! Where Emilia?!" said Miles, Y/n turned to Emilia and back at the others. "Is she ok? Where is she?"

"She's fine! Why are you boys so nosy! All of you." spat Y/n.

"Y/n get away from there.. look at that thing! Looks straight out of hell!" said Joseph still having his wand pointed at it.

"It's not going to hurt any of us. Lower your wand." said Y/n, Emilia moved forward as Joseph shot a spell at her.

"Stupefy!" casted Joseph, Emilia's went flying into a tree as Y/n turned around.

"JOSEPH NO! Are your mad!?" shouted Y/n as she turned to Emilia who was making whining noises. "All of you, just leave!"

"Y/n come on." said Adrian as he went pull her back, she pushed him and tried to go to Emilia.

"It's best if we leave before that thing wake up a again." said George as he grabbed Y/n, she pointed her wand at them.

"Leave now." said Y/n, the boys looked at her confused as she ran over to Emilia. "Are you ok?" Emilia nodded her head as she turned to look at Joseph.

"That's it, i'm done. We're leaving." said Joseph as he went and grabbed Y/n, Emilia growled as Joseph jumped back.

"You guys leave me no choice." said Y/n as she pulled out her wand. "Incarcerous." A rope appeared and wrapped the boys around their legs causing them to fall back.

"Y/n! Untie us! Have you gone mad!" said Joseph

"You can't have us tied up with that thing!" said Fred.

"If we die i'm killing you again!" said Miles

"Shut up!" said Y/n as she turned back to Emilia who was slowly getting up.

"Y/n! That thing is getting up!" said Graham, Emilia limped deeper into the forest as the boys watched it. Y/n ran after Emilia seeing her transform back and fall to the ground.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" asked Y/n as she helped Emilia up.

"Fucking Joseph, I hit my head and arm but I think i'm fine." said Emilia as Y/n handed her, her wand. "I told you those boys were going to drive me crazy."

"Y/n! Come back and untie us!" shouted Joseph.

"I say we leave them here." said Emilia as he held the back of her head. Y/n chuckled as she untied them from afar.

"Miles, Adrian! Where are you going?" shouted Graham as he watched the boys get up and go to were Y/n walked off too.

"To find Emilia!" shouted Miles

"And Y/n, I told you those girls were lunatics." said Adrian, Emilia and Y/n were walking back when Emila felt arms around her.

"Thank merlin you're alright!" said Miles as he hugged her, she groaned in pain as he let her go and looked at her. "Are you ok?!"

"Yes im fine, Miles." said Emilia, the other boys came running through the forest as Joseph ran to Y/n, Adrian made a face and looked away.

"Stop." said Y/n as she pushed Joseph off her, he looked at her surprised as she kept walking. "I told you not to use any spells and you did. You could've seriously injured her."

"ARE YOU INSANE? IT COULD'VE SERIOUSLY INJURED YOU!" shouted Joseph, Emilia held her head as Miles turned to look at her.

"It wasn't going to hurt me! Why the hell are you six even out here! Don't you know how to mind your business!" shouted Y/n as they looked at her surprised.

"I hope you guys learned to listen, don't follow us when we tell you not too." said Emilia as she continued walking holding her head.

"What the hell were you guys doing with that animal?" said George as Miles agreed. Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and turned back to look at them.

"Don't worry about it." said Emilia as the two girls kept walking, the boys looked at each other and narrowed their eyebrows.

"I hope you know that if you follow us again, it will eat you with its friend." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled.

"There's more of those things?" said Joseph nervously. "Ive never seen something like it.. it's black fur with blood red eyes. Look like a demon cat!"

"Merlin my head is killing me, stop you're yelling! All you do is talk, just shut the fuck up." spat Emilia as Y/n looked at her worried.

"I'm getting tired of your bloody attitude Emilia, stop talking to me as if you... ok you know what I will." said Joseph as he felt everyone's stare. Emilia gave him a look as she felt something coming up.

"Oh merlin." said Emilia as ran and started throwing up behind a tree, the boys turned to look at her surprised as Y/n hurried over to her.

"We need to take you to the hospital wing E.. you could have a concussion." whispered Y/n, Emilia nodded as she spit out the last of her throw up.

"What on earth were you two doing out here?" said Adrian as Miles went and helped Emilia, he held her hair back as she spit.

"Everything would've been fine if you nosy's didn't come!" said Y/n as they stared at her. Miles turned over to Y/n and looked at her confused. "Let's just hurry back."

They started walking as Y/n turned back to look at Emilia who was falling to the side. "Wait when did your guys get here?" asked Emilia, Y/n turned to look at her as the boys looked confused. "Oh merlin my head is literally pounding and why is the world spinning."

"Are you ok?" asked Adrian looking at her strangely.

"She hit her head, we need to take her back to the castle now. Keep walking." said Y/n as she's panicked.

"You said you were ok!" shouted Miles, Emilia held her head as she tilted to the side, he turned to Y/n who was staring at Emilia worried. "What are you guys doing out here, what happened!"

"Miles shut up." said Emilia as she held onto his arm.

"We can explain later, let's just go to the hospital!" said Y/n, Miles turned to Emilia who was walking and tripping. He picked her up as she dangled over his shoulder. "Dont fall asleep E, ok?"

"Yes." said Emilia giving her a thumbs up, Adrian looked at Y/n suspiciously as they walked out of the forest.

"So what exactly are you two doing out here?" whispered Adrian, Y/n looked at him as she kept walking. They finally made it all the way into the castle as Miles, Adrian and Y/n ran up the stairs to the Hospital wing with Emilia.

"What on earth happened!" said Madam Pomfrey as Miles set Emilia on a bed.

"She got hit in the head with a quaffle and I think she has a concussion, she's throwing up and can't keep her balance." said Y/n quickly as the boys turned to look at her.

"Yes that." said Emilia as she grabbed her head, Miles and Adrian pulled Y/n out of the hospital wing and stared at her.

"You're not telling the truth, what are you guys doing in the forest? With that giant beast?" said Adrian as Y/n blinked hard.

"Uh well .. um.. Emilia and I went out there one time.. and it kind of took a liking to us.." said Y/n lying trying to sound believable. "And we just go.. there every night to hang out with it."

"And so what happened to Emilia?" asked Miles looking back into the hospital wing worried.

"Well when Joseph used a spell on the panther.. it's went running away.. and Emilia was on her way back and it ran into her causing her to fall back and when I went to go after it I found her and the panther." said Y/n, Adrian and Miles looked at each other and turned back to Y/n.

"So it wasn't vicious at all?" said Adrian as Y/n shook her head 'No'.

"Then why did it roar at Joseph." said Miles

"Because he was attacking her." said Y/n as they looked at each other and looked back at Y/n.

"Her?" said the boys

"Yes she's a girl," said Y/n.

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head too?" asked Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled.

"No, but now that you guys know, can you not be so nosy? Honestly look what happened." said Y/n as Miles and Adrian looked at each other.

"You know you were quite mean to your boyfriend, are you done with him yet?" asked Adrian, Y/n looked at him as Miles chuckled.

"Shut up, and he's not my boyfriend!" said Y/n as she closed the doors to the hospital wing, Adrian and Miles looked at each other and smiled.

"She wants you back." said Miles as Adrian chuckled, the both of them making their way back to the Slytherin house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
11.1K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...