Moriarty The Patriot Scenarios

By earlgrytea

Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I... More

Requests [Closed]
How You Met
You find out they like you
Asking You Out - PART 1
Asking You Out - PART 2
They say "I Love You"
John H. Watson
When They Get Jealous
William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]
When You Break Up
They Miss You
Getting Back Together
If You Died
How Was Your First Kiss
First Time Headcanons
How They Comfort You
How They Would Propose
Von Herder
Zach Patterson
When You're On Your Period
If You're Pregnant Headcanons
How They Kiss
Mycroft Holmes
Their Ideal Significant Other
If You Were Kidnapped
James Bond
If You Were Scared Of Thunder
Parenting Headcanons
George Lestrade
If You Were Sick
If You Died During Childbirth

Headcanons

13.8K 434 295
By earlgrytea

Their favorite thing to do with you: William likes reading with you, and he especially likes when you rest your head on his chest. He likes to stroke your head while he reads, and sometimes he will read out loud to you, in a soft voice, almost like a whisper. William loves the sight of you sleeping, since you look really peaceful and you look like an angel to him.

Their favorite thing about you: One thing that he absolutely loves about you, and the thing that stands out to him the most is your intelligence. After all, that's what caught his attention at the very beginning. For him, it's interesting to talk to you, and having the chance to talk to someone with a mind as advanced as himself is rare. One of the many reasons he cherishes every moment with you. 

One of their flaws: Since he's really busy, you don't get to spend much time with him as you would like. Since he teaches at the university, and he works as a crime consultant. One other thing is he has to keep a lot of secrets from you, and it sometimes makes you sad to think that he might be hiding something from you. However, he's just doing that to protect you, and to protect himself.

Random Headcanon: He enjoys resting his head against your shoulders when he takes a nap, and secretly loves it when you run your hand through his hair. Just you being near him helps him sleep much better. 

What nickname he likes to call you: My love, Beloved

What he likes to do on dates: He likes to invite you over to his lectures, and likes spending times with you in libraries, doing anything intellectual. He also loves having philosophical conversations with you, and finds talking to you very interesting. You never cease to amaze him with your words. He likes going more private and secluded and calming places on your dates, since he likes the idea of being alone with you. Sometimes, to spend time with each other, you will lay your head on his chest or shoulders, as he reads his books, or goes through more paperwork.

Their favorite thing to do with you: You both love to cook together, and sometimes you like to help him clean up too. Even though you're a simple maid, you find that you really enjoy your job with Louis. 

Their favorite thing about you: He loves seeing you smile, and it makes him smile too. He finds your smile contagious. 

One of their flaws: Louis always thinks he isn't doing enough for you, and he thinks you deserve better, so he tries to work as hard as he can to be worthy. Louis had somewhat of a low self esteem. Also, as for cooking and cleaning, he tries to do everything. That being said, you would need to make sure that he is taking time for himself too. Please take care of this cinnamon roll, because sometimes he overworks himself.

Random Headcanon: He's still shy around you, even though the two of you are already in a relationship. He blushes every time you catch him looking at you, and he gets all shy and embarrassed when he thinks about kissing you. 

What nickname he likes to call you: His angel

What he likes to do on dates: Louis likes staying at the manor. He's not a very outgoing person, and prefers to stay at home. That's why, most of your dates are at home. It doesn't bother you though. You guys like to bake together. Sometimes, Louis likes to serve you dinner, setting up candles and flowers at the table as well. 

Their favorite thing to do with you: Albert likes doing charity with you, since you both care deeply about the more unfortunate citizens. It makes him really happy to see that you also care about the well being of others. He loves that your so generous and kind.

Their favorite thing about you: Albert loves your kind personality. He knows that nobles think they are entitled to do what they want, but he knows you are different than them and that's what made you stand out to him at first. Your nice to everyone who crosses your path, and he admires that about you.

One of their flaws: He works a lot and is often very busy. He tries to check up on you as much as he can, and whenever he has time. But it's hard for him to keep promises on meeting up with you when so much missions come up at work. It makes him feel really guilty though and he hates having to cancel your dates.

Random Headcanon: He keeps getting distracted at work because he literally cannot stop thinking of you. Sometimes, when he has to go on business trips for a week or more and can't see you, he'll write letters to you, saying how much he misses you. 

What nickname he likes to call you: His queen

What he likes to do on dates: He loves bringing you to well known expensive restaurants. Also, loves drinking expensive wine with you too. Always over the top and extra. Always gifts you bouquets of roses just because he loves seeing the way you blush and he loves it when you tell him to stop spending so much over you. It's not like he actually listens though. He just wants to treat you like the queen you are. He likes listening to how your day was, and what you've been up to. 

Their favorite thing to do with you: Fred loves gardening with you, and you both like planting flowers. One of his favorite things to do with you is sit outside with you on the grass, and just relax in nature.

Their favorite thing about you: He loves your (h/c) hair. He likes to braid flowers in it, and he just like playing with your hair in general. He loves how it's always soft and glossy, and he likes running his hands through it. Sometimes he will braid your hair for you, and even braid flowers in your hair too. He also loves cuddling you, he thinks your really warm and cozy.

One of their flaws: He's very quiet and he's still a bit new to the whole concept of being in a relationship. He tries his best to make you happy and make you smile, but it's a bit hard for him sometimes to open up to you. Give him time, and if you're patient, he will gradually start to open up to you!

Random Headcanon: He's very cuddly, and soft. Likes wrapping his scarf around you when it gets cold out. When it's windy or snowing, he will take his scarf off and without offering it to you, he will just wrap it snugly around your neck. It smells really nice, like mint or flowers. 

What nickname he likes to call you: Flower, Sunshine

What he likes to do on dates: For dates, he likes taking walks with you around parks and gardens. Always likes to give you flowers, which he tucks behind your ear. Your dates are mostly quiet, but calming and relaxing. While you two take your walks, he always holds your hand in a comforting way. As a date, likes watching the stars with you at night. Sometimes you guys will sit for hours outside together on the grass, and you would never get bored. He would be playing with your hair, maybe braiding flowers into it as you talked about your day. He would listen to you go on and on, smiling lovingly at you, and laughing at your occasional jokes.

Their favorite thing to do with you: Moran likes having you around at all times, since you always light up the mood, and he can't live without your sassy comments, or sarcastic remarks. Whether he's gambling at the bar, or just out drinking again, he likes having you as a drinking partner that he can go out with. 

Their favorite thing about you: Moran was completely seduced by your hips and your chest. Your body in general is perfect to him. 

One of their flaws: Sometimes he will unintentionally flirt with other girls at a bar. He's not trying anything, it's just a part of his open personality, and that's just how he talks to other girls. It makes you a bit jealous, and you don't like how other girls get so close to him, with him being a chick magnet. But he makes it clear to all the other girls and even to you that you're the only one he'll ever really want.

Random Headcanon: You like wearing his jacket, no matter how large it is for you. He doesn't give it to you, you just take it off of him almost every time he's wearing it. You really like how his jacket is long and is oversized for you. At first, he was sort of pissed that you kept trying to steal it, but at one point he gave up and just let you wear it whenever you want. Now, he sometimes drapes it over you, he thinks of it as marking his territory and showing other men that you already belong to him. 

What nickname he likes to call you: Baby, Babe, Baby girl

What he likes to do on dates: On dates, Moran likes to take you out for drinks. Don't worry, he's been to almost all the pubs in the city, so he knows which ones are good and which ones to avoid. He knows exactly the right places to take you, and you find that you always enjoy your time with him wherever you both go. 

Their favorite thing to do with you: He loves solving mysteries and going on adventures with you. He likes to try and impress you with his skills. You find it interesting to come along with him to investigate mysteries and help him and Watson solve cases. Although, he avoids bringing you on missions that are too dangerous for you. You protest, though. You don't care how dangerous it is, you just want to be by his side no matter what, while he solves the puzzle. So, after protesting, Sherlock ends up bringing you almost everywhere with him. 

Their favorite thing about you: What Sherlock loves about you the most is your contrasting personality. Unlike him, you are more responsible and organised. He likes that your different than him in so much ways, since it's more interesting and fun to be around you. This might cause you two to bicker sometimes, but in the end he just loves when you boss him around. 

One of their flaws: He's very messy and disorganised. He tries to be a cleaner person around you, but bad habits die hard. You're the one who ends up cleaning his apartment every time. Ever since he met you, he tried his best to start working and becoming a more responsible person for you.

Random Headcanon: He gets jealous very easily. And when he does get jealous, he starts to act childish. One time, you hung out with Watson the whole day instead of him, and he ended up giving you the silent treatment in retaliation. 

What nickname he likes to call you: Gorgeous, Beautiful 

What he likes to do on dates: On dates, Sherlock saves every penny he has to bring you out for lunch a few times a week. He would never want you to find out that he is financially struggling, because as mentioned before, he would think you wouldn't want him anymore. Anyway, he doesn't bring you anywhere too fancy, but he tries his best. He likes bringing you to cafes, or sometimes you two will just take walks together along the streets of London. Another thing Sherlock does, is he makes a considerable effort to dress up for you. He fixes his hair, and wears much nicer clothes, sometimes stealing Watson's hat and cane. He really tries extra for these kinds of things, since he wants everything to be just perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 393 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."
70.3K 3.6K 21
The new Professor of Durham University catches the eye of William James Moriarty. She's elegant, cunning, heartless, and certainly beautiful. But who...
75.7K 3.2K 28
A book of sherliam oneshots Cover art does not belong to me. Credits to the respective artist :))
24.7K 706 12
REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED The mystery behind them was the only thing he never solved. (Damn that sounds cheesy) Gender Neutral Reader (they/the...