Attack on Titan Preferences

By xxxbluxxxjayxxx

These will be random scenarios of the main male Attack on Titan cast (besides Erwin, very sorry). I take requ... More

Preference 1
Preference 2
Preference 3
Preference 4
Preference 5
Preference 6
Preference 7
Preference 8
Preference 9
Preference 10
Preference 11
Preference 12
Preference 13
Preference 14
Preference 15
Preference 16
Preference 17
Preference 18
Preference 19
Preference 20
Preference 21
Preference 22
Preforence 23
Preference 24
Preference 25
Preference 26
Preference 27
Preference 28
Preference 29
Preference 30
Preference 31
Attention
Preference 32
Preference 33
Preference 34
Preference 35
Preference 36
Preference 37
Preference 38
Preference 39
Preference 40
Preference 41
Preference 42
Preference 43
Preference 44
Preference 45
Preference 46
Preference 47
Preference 48
Preference 49
Preference 50
Preference 51
Preference 52
Preference 53
Preference 54
Preference 55
Preference 56
Preference 57
Preference 58
Preference 59
Preference 60
Preference 61
Preference 62
Preference 63
Preference 64
Preference 65
Preference 66
Preference 67
Preference 68
Preference 69
Request
Preference 71
Preference 72
Preference 74
Preference 75
Preference 76
Preference 77
Preference 78
Preference 79
Preference 80
Preference 81
Preference 82
Preference 83
Preference 84
Preference 85
Preference 86
End

Preference 73

3.8K 58 5
By xxxbluxxxjayxxx

Your 'first time' with them

Eren
Eren would do his best the first time. He would be cautious and would make sure that you're ready before he eased into you. He would want to be rough, but he wouldn't want to hurt you. Trying his best to help you enjoy yourself. Eren would leave kisses and love bites all over your body.

Armin
This baby would probably be more nervous than you, but he would try his hardest not to let it show. I can see him setting up candles, rose petals, the whole shebang. Armin wants the whole experience to feel like a dream come true.

Jean
Jean would be a flustered mess the first time. He would do his best to take it serious and would want to make it special. He just wants to treat you right, and not mess anything up. Also them hips, oh lord, his thrusts would be so smooth.

Levi
Levi loves you so much and would want to make this night as special as possible. He wants to give you the world, he treats you like a goddess, worshiping your body every step of the way. I know that he seems cold and rough, but for your first time together it would be soft with endless kisses and praises falling from his mouth.

Marco
Marco is another nervous baby, but he wouldn't show it. He would be so sweet to you. Leaving passionate kisses all over your body, making sure you're pleased. He wants tonight to be all about you and he would treat you so tenderly.

Connie
Connie would be nervous, laughing goofily a few times, but would want to take his time with you. He wants everything to be absolutely perfect for your first time together. He would like to treat your body like the queen that you are.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would be so passionate and so gentle with you. He would kiss your neck while his hands roamed your body, making sure he pays attention to every part of you and your needs. He loves for you would be shown in every thrust and sex with him would be so romantic. He would do anything you asked him too.

Reiner
I know everyone thinks Reiner would be kinky and rough, but not for the first few times. He would be extremely passionate but gentle. He would ease into you and would take his time. He wants to make you feel like a princess. He would caress your cheek and whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 802 13
﹙⭔.🫐 "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, ⟆ ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) ★☆﹔ "maybe thats a good thing."﹆ ◃.a sto...
1.3K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
26.5K 225 12
Chapters 1-11 are old and haven't been edited. Hello! I take requests. They make me want to write and post more! Also: Zeke, Reiner, and Levi are my...
1.9K 45 15
Just like the title says!!! Oneshots/Scenarios about characters from the hit ani/manga AOT. (╹◡╹) Cover Art By @/OmarvinG94 on Twitter