Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

26) See You Later

1.2M 33.5K 25.1K
By katrocks247

Double update. Please vote, chicas y chicos.

;)

* * *

                 “My wealth is deeply routed with a handful of smart decisions that I’ve made,” Fico Vitali barked into his cell phone, pacing back and forth in his office. “If you don’t get all my fücking money for that inventory I gave you, by tonight, I’ll make another one of those smart decisions, and wipe you off the face of this planet!”

                        “Yes, sir,” the man clipped on the other side of the line. “Of course, sir--”

                        “Piacere mi chiami alle sette. Call at seven. Give me results. I want results.” Fico hung up, and then dialed another number. Another man answered. “I heard you're slacking, Tyler. If I find out that you’re getting your dîck sucked instead of making my méth, I’m going to be fücking livid.”

                        “Fico,” a wavering answered. “Sh!t, man. I swear, the batch is almost done, I’m not—“

                        “Almost, is not quick enough for this business. I want the crystal by Tuesday.” Fico let out a humorless laugh. “And so help you god, if your batch isn’t the weight I’m expecting, I won’t be as merciful as I was the last time. Capisci?”

                        Fico hung up and loosened his tie around his neck. He hadn’t been this stressed out in a while. His blood pressure was skyrocketing through the roof, and his office was sweltering hot. The damn heater was all fücked up. Just like him.

                        Fico dialed another number into his phone. “Hello?” a man answered.

                        “Is Samantha in her room?” Fico inquired, in the same unpleasant tone he had all day.

                        “Hold on, Boss. I’ll check.” Fico shut his eyes as he waited, trying to keep his pulse down. “No, sorry. Max says she went to breakfast this morning, and hasn’t been back to her room.”

                        “Is her bed made?”

                        “What?”

                        “Her bed. Is it made?”

                        “No, sir.”

                        “Make her bed,” Fico growled. “And make sure she doesn’t have any butter knives hidden under her pillow from the kitchen. She does that shît.”

                        “Got it, Boss.”

                        Fico hung up.

                         After trying the cell phone he gave Sam, and getting no response, Fico Vitali’s fingers were twitching so hard that he rolled them into fists. He wanted to hit something. He stalked around his office like an animal, throwing things to the ground, and then stormed out of his office. The door slammed behind him.

                        “Move!” Men in suits and women in skimpy outfits threw themselves to the side as he walked by. Fico rounded the corner of the hallway. “ROBERT!” Fico barked.

                        The suited man, at the end of the hallway, who had his back to Fico and was talking with someone, turned sharply around. With his full head of curly hair and light brown eyes, Robert was good-looking in a rugged, macho way.

                        “What’s up, Boss?” Robert asked. Fico strode towards him like a charging bull until he towered over the man, who was a little shorter than six foot. “Sh!t, are you good?”

                        “Do I look like I’m fücking good?!”

                        Everyone in the hallway went silent.

                        “Get back to work, we have targets!” Fico barked, and they were hurrying around the mansion again. The grey-eyed man looked down at Robert, feeling a drop of sweat slide down the side of his face. “Where the fück is she?” Fico demanded.

                        Robert scratched his jaw. “You mean Sam?”

                        “No, I meant fücking Marilyn Monroe. Yes, I mean Samantha. Where is she? She’s not in her room.”

                        “Did you check the sun room? She likes it in there.”

                               “Oh, ok.” In an instant, Fico became so infuriated that he saw red. “She likes sucking your dîck in there, you mean?” He rubbed feverishly at the dark stubble covering his jaw, laughing a little hysterically. “You, and what’s his face, right? Dan. That new guy she’s always hanging out with. I bet she sucks you off real well and swallows you whole. That fücking slütPuttana. Does she give you all lap dances to you all, too?” He jabbed his finger into Robert’s chest, enough to knock the man back. “Where the hell is Samantha?”

                        Robert flushed slightly. “Fico,” he stammered out, “I’d never do that to you, I swear. And I don’t—“

                        “Enough!” a feminine voice snapped out from behind him. Fico turned sharply around, to find just the person he was looking for, standing directly behind him. She held an orange yoga mat beneath her arm, and was dressed in a neon pink sports bra and colorful yoga pants.

                        Fico stared her down. “Where the hell were you?” Fico demanded. “You might be shocked to find out that I gave you a cell phone so that you could answer it when I call, cucciola.”

                        She slowly shook her head at him.

                        “What?”

                        “Come on.” Sam took a hold of the mob bosses wrist, pulling him hard down the hallway. Her hand was soft and freezing against Fico’s boiling skin. “I’m so sorry, Robert!” she shouted over her shoulder, yanking Fico further down the hallway, past a collection of shocked and confused faces.

                        Samantha pulled him into his office and locked the door. Fico looked slightly shocked.

                        Samantha jabbed a finger in his face. “I’m tired of you calling me a whøre, Fico! I’m tired of it!”

                        “I’m sorry,” he muttered, his eye analyzing the features of her face.

                        “No you’re not. You’re not sorry. You just want to play with my t!ts. Your colorful accusations about me behind my back are getting real old,” Samantha hissed out. “And,” she continued, “I thought I made it clear that I didn’t want anything to do with you.”

                        Fico bit back a laugh. As if she had control over whether or not he stayed away from her? “I thought I made it clear that I own you," he fired back.

                        “I don’t want to HEAR IT!” Samantha snapped loudly, and Fico’s lips clamped together. “Stop being a ass, or I’m not sucking your dick.” She pointed to his desk. “Go sit down.” She then began to put away the items Fico had thrown around the room.

                        Fico looked over his shoulder, down at his crotch, up at her, and then back at his desk.

                        “Go sit down,” Samantha repeated, jabbing a finger at his desk again.

                        Fico puckered his mouth a little in puzzlement and hesitantly made his way towards his desk. He braced his large hands on the armrests of his chair, and slowly lowered himself down into his seat. Samantha was right behind him and shoved him the rest of the way into the chair. Fico bit down on his lip in pain, grimacing because of his shoulder.

                        “Really,” he hissed, trying to get past the white-hot pain in his shoulder.

                         “I was doing yoga, like I do every day, at the same time! ” Samantha ripped out her hair tie and flipped over her hair. “You’re such an idiot, I swear to god. Sometimes I just want to—ugh!” She shut one of her eyes and pinched her pointer finger and thumb together.

                        “What are you doing?”

                        “I’m pinching your head!” she answered. “You have the highest IQ of any man I’ve ever met, and you still don’t know how to genuinely fücking apologize when you’re wrong.” She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. “And you were wrong.”

                        Fico frowned as he watched Samantha kneel between his legs.

                        “I’m just a tad confused,” Fico finally said, right as Samantha yanked down his slacks, exposing his dark briefs and his obvious eréction behind them. “I sense hostility, but you’re unbuttoning my pants. I’m not sure whether or not to trust you this angry around my dîck.”

                        “Jesus Christ.”

                        “What?” Startled, Fico looked down at his crotch. “Is something wrong with my dîck?”

                        “No. Other head. The one with the nose and mouth.” Samantha was glaring at the top of his head. “It looks like you styled your hair in the dark.”

                        “Oh, my hair.” Fico relaxed significantly. “I got lazy this morning.”

                        Sam snorted. “Men.”

                        Fico frowned.

                        Sam reached for a water bottle on his desk and poured some liquid into her hands, leaning over his body and slicking back his hair a little. He remembered that her mother was a hair stylist. He hated when Samantha fixed his hair, but she always made it look good. Fico glared bitterly at her cleavage in his face. At least he had a nice view…

                        “So are you…?” he trailed off lowly, once she was done fixing his hair.

                        “Yes, I’m going to suck your dîck, Einstein. I didn’t bring you in here to read the Bible with you.”

                        “Why are you giving me a blow job?” Why? She’s going to put your dîck in your mouth, don’t ask why!

                        “I told you I would give you sex, if you asked.” She palmed him through his underwear, slowly stroking his length. “You storming around the house looking for me and accusing me of whøring around is definitely your way to ask me for sex.” Her fingers massaged him through his pants, and his bøner jerked from her touch.

                        “Sammy,” Fico moaned, leaning back against his chair.

                        “Why is it so hot in here?” Samantha questioned casually, wiping at the back of her neck. A drop of sweat slid down her neck and Fico fallowed it all the way until it disappeared between her breasts. “I know you’re the Devil and all, but it’s outrageously hot in here.”

                        “I thought you were mad at me,” he said.

                        “I am.”

                        Samantha cut right to the chase and put all of him into her mouth. Fico inhaled sharply, his fingers digging into the armrest of his chair. He could feel himself sliding up and down her tight throat, as she deep throated him. Her head bobbed up and down between his legs. Already, he could feel himself tensing in all the right places…

                        However, the lack of eye contact between them while her mouth was wrapped around his cock, was starting to fück with him. Fico feel like this was another one of her chore. He hadn’t asked for this, had he? Fico felt a minimal connection between here at that moment, detached, like she really was his paid whøre. There was something that disturbing about the way he was feeling right now, and so he tried to block it out by wrapping his fingers around hers and placing her hand on his balls.

                        “Make me feel it, Sam,” Fico growled out, his hand still on top of hers. He still couldn’t feel anything between them, as if there was a wall in front her.

                        “Aye, aye, captain.” Samantha squeezed him, hard. There was a blast of pain and pleasure that followed that made his thighs spasm slightly. Both of his eyes rolled back into his head, once of which she couldn’t even see.

                        Samantha pulled him out of her mouth again and pumped him with her hand. She still had yet to have looked him in the eye. Why couldn’t he stop thinking about this? It was going to drive him fücking insane.

                        “Why aren’t you coming?” she suddenly asked, still not looking at him. In fact, she was staring at his fücking belly button. “Just relax, Fico.”

                        “Put your mouth back on me.”

                        She went back to work with her mouth.

                        Fico sighed and leaned his elbow against his armrest, leaning his head against his fist. He became fixated on a book on one of his shelves, staring off into space.

                        Samantha came back up for air. “This is ridiculous, Fico. I’m doing everything right. Do you need Viågra, old man?”

                        Fico tore his furious grey eye from the book. “No, I don’t fücking need Viågra, Samanatha! I’m not even thirty years old! I can keep it up just fine!”

                        “Then come already!” She was visibly frustrated, pumping him almost violently with her hand. “I want to watch Netflix, damn it! I’m on season 4 of that show I used to make you watch with me!”

                        And there it was. Now he couldn’t keep it up. Samantha didn’t want to do this. She just knew she had to for him to stop being such a d!ck. It was a chore to her.

                        Fico pushed her away from him and stood up, tucking the damn rock of an eréction into his pants. “I can’t do this,” he said. “Not when you don’t want me anymore! It’s not the fücking same! Your mouth was around my c0ck, but your head was thinking about that show I used to watch with you—“

                        “Fringe,” she offered. “The show is called Fringe. You used to love that show!”

                        “Why the fück are we arguing about a fücking show?”

                        “Fücking beats me!”

                         “Fück!”

                        ‘Fück!” Sam echoed.

                        “You know—“ Fico started.

                        “I’m about to take out scissors and cut your damn hair!” Sam got up from her knees and reached out onto her tippy toes to fix a piece of Fico’s hair. She smoothed the strand down, but it kept flopping up. She licked her finger and held it to his head. “Where’s your gel?”

                        Fico gave her a dry look

                         “Sorry, princess Fico, I didn’t mean to interrupt.” Sam patted his firm chest and knelt back down to the ground, folding her hands in her lap. “Continue.”

                         “As I was saying.” Fico straightened the lapels of his suit jacket. “All you had to do was look me in the eye, and we wouldn’t even be arguing right now!” he screamed. “You did this on purpose! You tried to make me feel like shit, and I do! I didn’t even ask you to suck me off!”

                        “I’m sorry you’ve reached your ripe, dusty years where you can’t keep an eréction!” Sam narrowed his eyes up at him from her knelt position. “Do not blame me for your limp dîck!”

                        “You are the one who can’t get me off. You’re the one who can’t even look me in the eye when you suck me,” he said sourly. “It’s—it’s wounding!”

                        Samantha burst out laughing. “What did you just say?” she wheezed out, falling to the ground and laughing even harder. “You needed me to look you in the eye to come? Out of all the fetishes you have, that’s why you couldn’t come? I can’t!” Now she was laughing harder, her face turning red.  

                        “You weren’t into it,” he emphasized. “It was challenging!”

                        “Ok, so next time, stare at you in the eye and put a parrot on my shoulder so you can come. Got it!” A snort escaped her nose as she cackled about.

                        Fico glared down at the busty blonde dancer rolling around on the ground, fighting the sudden urge to straddle her face on the ground, grab her by the hair and force his c0ck into her mouth whole.

                        “Hilarious,” he said.

                        Fico gingerly sat down in his chair as she continued to laugh, tapping his hand impatiently on his desk. He opened up his laptop debated whether or not to check his emails, while he waited for her to stop giggling.

                        “I fücking hate you,” Fico growled out. “And I’m glad you aren’t sleeping in my bed anymore. I slept fantastic last night, thanks for asking.”

                        “Oh, really?” She shifted on the carpet, modeling her long legs, drawing his attention back to her. Her hair was out of its ponytail, tousled in beautiful waves, and there was a big smile on her face. Something tickled in Fico’s chest. “Then why are there five newly emptied cardboard containers of coffee under your desk?”

                         “You can leave, now,” he said tartly. “I fücking called Ferro and told him not to kill your friend Red, by the way.” He turned his gaze away from her.“You’re welcome.”

                        Samantha looked up at Fico from the ground, watching him for the longest time. She crawled on the floor towards him and touched his hand. “Did you really do that for me?” she asked softly.

                        “I didn’t do it for you.” He pulled his hand away from hers.

                        “Thank you, Fico,” she said, pleased.

                        “You can leave my office now, Samantha.”

                        “No.” Samantha stood up and gracefully leapt onto his chair, straddling his lap.

                        “Sammy,” Fico warned.

                        “Hi,” she purred out, changing her voice, “I’d like to hop on board the S.S Sour Püss Mobster. The captain is tall, dark, and so handsome. He’s got this mysterious eye patch, and his accent alone makes me so wet.” She ran a finger down the hard bulge in his pants. “Do you think you could point the way, kind sir?”

                        Fico sighed loudly. “Now you’re going to fück me because you think I did something nice for you? Is this my fücking treat for being a good boy?”

                        “It’s just that can’t see anything past these huge, dangerous waves in the water to find him,” Samantha continued, then pulled her sports bra up over her head and tossed it to the side, exposing her ample breasts to the heated mobster. He cooled down almost immediately, quite content with the sight in front of him. 

                         Sam flushed under his gaze. She was nervous, too. They hadn’t had sex in a long time. She had every right to be nervous. “I just hope you don’t take advantage of me, while we try to find the captain…”

                        “Take advantage of you?” Fico tried to hide his smirk. “Well, those are certainly some hazardous waves, mistress.” His gaze drifted over her breasts. “And nothing quite quenches a pirate’s thirst more than…the sea.”

                        Samantha laughed, and then ran a finger across Fico’s lips. “That was corny,” she laughed out.

                        He looked up at her again, and something intense passed between the two of them, but neither of them said anything out loud about it.

                        Fico decided to stand up, lifting Samantha with him. He reached into one of his desk drawers, ripped open a condom packet with his teeth, and cleared his desk with his arm, knocking papers and other to the ground. He flattened her down onto his huge desk, and slipped on the condom. Their mouths met, and they roughly made out for a while, biting and nipping at each other’s lips, Fico moved his face away from hers at some point and kissed all of her exposed skin. Hurriedly, he pulled off her yoga pants leaned over, fitting himself between her legs. She was tight, dripping wet, and wrapped hotly around his dîck. He pounded into her püssy until sweat was pouring off of their bodies, in the already sweltering room. Fücking Samantha was like muscle memory to Fico.

                        “Scream my name when you come,” he demanded.

                        Sam moaned loudly as he continued to slam into her, which soon enough turned into shrieking at the top of her lungs. He was always ruthless in bed with Samantha. He bit down on one of her breasts, still thrusting inside of her, rotating his hips until her thighs started to shake.

                        “FICO!” she cried out for the third time, clamping down on him as she cl!maxed. Her back arched off the desk as she released. He raked his short nails up and down her writhing body, pinching her n!pples until she came again.

                        Fico exploded inside of her with a hoarse grunt at her ear. “I think we should take this to my bed,” he panted at her ear, tickling her ear with his teeth. “This captain has a lot of exploring to do with your body.”

                        They started to get up, when Fico’s cell phone went off, vibrating on the carpet where it had been knocked down.

                        Samantha was closer to it and grabbed it, reading off the displayed on the screen. “It’s Ferro,” she said, rolling the R’s dramatically.

                        “Cazzo. I told him phone sex was for Wednesday nights.” He winked at her, and then picked up the phone. “Yeah?”

                        Sam snickered

                        “Are you sure?” Fico asked. A few seconds into the conversation, and Fico’s expression was completely flat. Samantha reached out pulled Fico between her legs, rubbing the tension out of his neck. “You’re kidding me. Get the hell out of there, then! I’ll meet you at the warehouse.” Fico ended the call and nearly threw the device at the wall. “Damn it!” he cursed.

                        “What’s wrong?” Sam questioned softly, pulling him tighter between her legs. He pinched the bridge of his nose, and she started to grow more and more concerned. “Tell me, Fico!” she urged.

                        “Hold on,” Fico said, and dialed another number. He took Samantha’s hand in his and kissed it, still standing between her legs. He spoke quickly, in Italian, and Samantha could only pick out a few words that she knew. Safe. Kill. Question. Red.

                        Fico hung up. “I’ve arranged for Ferro and Scarlett to come here, to the safe house.”

                        Sam grew pale. “Why? What happened?”

                        Fico couldn’t meet her gaze.

                        “Fico, tell me.”

                        “I’ve been keeping tabs on Gasparo’s son, through Ferro,” he admitted lowly.

                        “Gasparo Tafini?!” she exploded, loud enough that Fico was positive the whole house had heard it. And that was loud. “I thought you were going to stop this, Fico! You promised me you wouldn’t get involved in that fücking psycho Family ever again! This better be a joke! This better be a fücking  sick joke! It’s not funny!”

                        Fico scratched his jaw. “His brother, Todd Tafini, has been interlacing his business with my territory, gathering information about me and our Family. I had no choice but to send a mole after him—“

                        “You’re lying to my face! I can’t believe you’re lying to my face!” She wanted to slap him so hard that his head spun around once. But suddenly, terror took over her ever emotion and she feared for Fico’s life. “Don’t you dare do anything to get back at Gasparo! I’ll kill you myself before he so much as looks at you again!”

                        “Sam, keep it together,” Fico warned, motioning for her to lower her voice. “Everything is going to be okay.”

                        Samantha grabbed his bicep when he turned to walk away. “Please, don’t get involved with that Family again,” she begged. “You promised me, remember?”

                        “Things changed when you left. I’ve been making alliances. Strengthening our crew. I’m one of the most feared men on the East Coast. I need to face my demons.”

                        She grabbed him by the face, holding him in front of her. ”Fico.”

                        “I know you’re worried, dulce mia.” He put his hands over hers, tightening his fingers around hers. “This is why I didn’t tell you. There is no reason to be distressed. I’m handling myself well. I can’t just stay away from another Family forever. You know that. I will cross paths with Gasparo eventually.” He walked away from her and gathered her discarded sports bra across the room.

                        “Oh, so you’re going to speaking terms with him now? Are you text buddies now with Gasparo? Do you have luxurious wine tasting sessions with him?” Samantha was nearly sobbing at this point. “Because you’re such good friends with Gasparo now, right? BFF’s? I can’t believe I missed this much while I was gone! You’ve been trying to kill yourself!”

                        “I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere.” Fico came back to her on his desk. He helped her into her sports bra, intimately fondling her bréasts and fitting them into the padded cups. He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped in on her as well. “You’re breaking all the rules here. You’re not supposed to show the Devil your big heart, dulce mia. Your heart is too big to bear to a man like me.”

                        Samantha scowled up at him. She picked up a tissue box from the floor with her toe and threw it up to her hand, like an acrobat, then blew her nose loudly. It was very difficult not to laugh. “I learned that a long time ago,” she said sharply.

                        “Sammy.” Fico wrapped her arms around his waist. “I know you’re upset with me, cucciola,” he whispered against her ear, “but I need to go arrange for extra security here. Ferro feels as though this Todd character threatened him into leaving his apartment. I’m going to consider taking action against Gasparo Tafini, if this was a legitimate threat. My decisions affect more than one person. There could be lives at stake here. I didn’t get this position in the mafia by standing around doing jack shit about other Family’s threatening my people and my territory. I’m sorry if you don’t understand that, but this is who I really am. Family first.”

                        She stared at his chest, as if that would hide her emotions from him. “I know, Fico.”

                        Fico gave her an intense look before he bent down to kiss her on the forehead, her nose, and then her mouth. He stepped out from between her legs and made his way out the room.

                        “See you later,” she said.

                        Fico paused at the door, grinning slyly. “Anàl later.”

* * *

Twitter & Instagram: katrocks247

Join the Omertà Facebook group in the external link or on my Wattpad profile!!

;)

Please vote & comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.7K 21
𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to...
4.7K 162 12
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
27.7M 814K 54
He is ruthless. He is mean. He is heartless. He is dangerous. He is cunning. He is known as the number one bachelor. He owns clubs, businesses and e...
165 2 16
"I told you not to run," He growled, glaring down at me. I tried to beg but when I opened my mouth no words came out, just a whimper. He knelt down...