Made in the A.M โœง grey's anat...

By -chosenone

"๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–.๐™ข." mackenzie... More

introduction
edits
[season one]
one. hello seattle
two. high hopes
three. night changes
four. apologize
five. tolerate it
six. the way i loved you
seven. dear future self
eight. talk me down
nine. we are young
ten. treat people with kindness
eleven. the night we met
twelve. fix you
thirteen. fallin' all in you
fourteen. circles
[season two]
fifteen. i forgot that you existed
seventeen. adore you
eighteen. old me
nineteen. through the dark
twenty. what a feeling
twenty one. youngblood
twenty two. hardest to love
twenty three. right where you left me
twenty four. jealousy, jealousy
twenty five. stitches
twenty six. broken home
twenty seven. 1 step forward, 3 steps back
twenty eight. wasted
twenty nine. in my blood
thirty. strange

sixteen. cruel summer

5.2K 210 42
By -chosenone

[ 2x01 raindrops keep falling on my head - part 2 ]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"There's a lot of talk going on about you."

Mackenzie rolled her eyes as she checked up on Joe. He was her favorite bartender and he may know too many drunken confessions from her.

"Do they have to do with Addison?" he nodded. Mackenzie checked his heartbeat. "Well, that's it really. I don't like her."

"Well, there's something else too," said Joe. He pointed discretely at the desk behind her.

Mackenzie turned around. At first, she saw Alex there doing some paper work. However, when her eyes looked to the right, there were three nurses eyeing him and giggling. The nurses then turned to Mackenzie and gave her a scowl. A new light seemed to wash over her as she saw other coworkers in the room eyeing Alex.

"I'm betting he slept with all of them," stated Joe.

Mackenzie pursed her lips and patted Joe on the shoulder; a bit more harsher than usual. "You're all clear."

Mackenzie ignored the stares of the nurses and went straight for Alex. She grabbed his arm and dragged him down the hall into an on-call room. She locked the door behind her.

Alex smirked. "Oh, is this our on-call room sex moment?"

Mackenzie crossed her arms and Alex stopped taking off his scrubs. "How many nurses did you sleep with?"

Alex cleared his throat. "W-Why are we talking about this?"

"None of them can take their eyes off of you," she said. "Just tell me."

Alex seemed hesitant at first, but he soon realized he wasn't getting out of this room until he confessed. "Um, around eight."

"Around?"

"Most were after I got drunk at Joe's so I can't remember everything," he confessed. "But they meant nothing to me."

"I'm not worried about that."

"Then what are you worried about? We weren't even together when I did that," Alex pointed out.

"I know," said Mackenzie. She was about to lose it.

Alex sighed, "Then what is it?"

"You told me I was the only girl for you!" yelled Mackenzie. "When someone says that, they mean it. They don't just go sleeping around with other people. Especially a couple of months after their breakup. Especially when the guy follows the girl to a hospital halfway across the country to win her back. I know I said I was okay with it, but the more I think about it the more it bothers me."

"That sounds like a you problem then," stated Alex.

Mackenzie was taken aback by his sudden coldness as he pushed past her and walked out of the on-call room. Maybe he hasn't really changed.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mackenzie checked on Joe one more time before her day ended. He had survived his surgery where he was dead for forty five minutes. Watching Derek and Burke work on a cold, dead body to bring him back to life just after was definitely her top moment in an O.R so far.

As she left the pit, she saw Addison walking up towards her. She looked for an escape route, but it was too late.

"You've been avoiding me all day," mused Addison as she stood in front of the blonde.

Mackenzie nodded. "That was the point."

Addison sighed. "Look Kenzie, I am sorry about what I did, but you also should've told me about Derek."

"I don't owe you anything," she countered back. "I made a life for myself when I left New York. The only one who has truly been like family to me was Derek. You only cared about me because Derek took Mark and I under his wing."

"I do care for you!" said Addison, slightly offended. "You were like my little sister. You leaving just made everything more difficult."

"I needed to leave."

"You had Columbia waiting for you," stated Addison. "If anything, you started the break of our group."

"I did?" scoffed Mackenzie. "You're the one who slept with your husband's best friend My brother!"

"And I said I was sorry-"

"No," Mackenzie cut her off. "Just go back to New York and never come back. You'll be doing everyone a favor."

Mackenzie brushed past her and felt a bit proud for sticking up for herself. Usually, Addison would intimidate others, but not her.

Mackenzie went to her locker and changed swiftly. She then waited for Meredith, still wanting to talk to her. Meredith came in a few minutes later, looking exhausted.

"Fun day, huh?" asked Mackenzie.

Meredith bit her lip, trying not to smile. "It was probably one of my favorites."

"I heard you out there with Addison," continued Meredith. "That was...impressive."

Mackenzie was glad she heard that. Obviously, she didn't intend her to, but this would make their conversation much easier.

"I am on your side Mer," she assured her. "But I also can't abandon Derek. He was more of a brother to me than Mark ever was. It's just a whole mess."

Meredith nodded. "I get that and I would never get in the way of you and him."

Mackenzie was going to hug her, but she held her hands out. "What?"

"I don't hug," said Meredith. "My form of hugging is going to the bar and taking shots of tequila."

Mackenzie chuckled. "Sounds good to me."

Mackenzie and Meredith walked through the hospital to go to Emerald City Bar across the street. She saw Alex on the way out, but he was...hugging George? She stopped for a second, watching the unlikely scene unfold in front of her. Her heart warmed a bit at the sight. She wanted to forget about everything from earlier, but he needed to apologize for what he said. She had every right to be somewhat upset about him sleeping with other girls when he got here.

"Is evil spawn being...evil?" asked Meredith when she saw Mackenzie looking at Alex.

Mackenzie shrugged. "I don't know which Alex I'll get every day."

"You have a lot of patience with him," pointed out Meredith. She tugged on her arm and they started walking towards the bar.

"He had his brooding moments when we dated in college, but for the most part he was this sweet, gentleman who cared for me so much," said Mackenzie. "I mean, he still does, but it's different. Commitment scares the hell out of him."

"I am too," said Meredith.

"That assures me a lot."

Mackenzie and Meredith sat down and ordered some drinks for them. They talked a bit more about Alex and the surgeries they had for the day. It was only twenty minutes before Cristina came inside and sat down beside them.

Mackenzie and Meredith stared at her, waiting for some sort of greeting. Mackenzie didn't push her though, she had a long day as well.

"The clinic has a policy," began Cristina. "They wouldn't let me confirm my appointment unless I had two emergency contacts - someone to be there just in case and to help me home, you know, after. Anyway, I put both of your names down. That's why I told you guys I'm pregnant. You two are my person."

"I am?" asked Meredith.

"Aw," smiled Mackenzie.

Cristina gave her a look. "Yeah yeah. Whatever."

"Whatever," said Meredith.

Mackenzie nodded. "Yeah. Whatever."

"He dumped me," confessed Cristina.

"He's dead to all of us then," stated Mackenzie.

Meredith went in and gave her a hug. Mackenzie didn't know if Cristina would like it, but she hugged her as well.

"You realize this constitutes hugging?" pointed out Cristina.

"Shut up," said Meredith. "We're your person.

Mackenzie hugged her tighter. "And we're not going anywhere."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

as much as i would love to make alex's character development happen now, it can't because that's what makes him such a special character to me. so, if you hate him now, don't worry we all did in the beginning. that's just how he is and he will continue to learn and grow throughout the seasons. basically just warning you it'll be a very bumpy ride with this book!

also, i'm really sorry if you like izzie. she's not in this book a lot because well...she wasn't my favorite character. of course she'll still be in it when her plot is important, but other than that don't expect A LOT of izzie until next season or a couple after

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 27.5K 37
- ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ - โ can you stop with the compliments? โž โ never. โž โ maybe dreams are meant to just stay as that, dreams. โž โ n...
353K 9.6K 46
โ now all our memories , they're haunted. โž โ†  in which she fell first but he fell harder. โ†  season one thr...
1.6M 40.7K 70
๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it's complicated. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๏ฟฝ...