His Angel

By smeone1234

The Italian Mafia Boss Dante Rosolo only wants one thing. Or person. He wants Adonisia Diego. What will he do... More

DISCLAIMER
Falling Deep
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 19

6.3K 125 26
By smeone1234

My eyes shut as I played out today in my head. Deep slumber once again filled me as I felt an arm around my waist...

................

My eyes slowly opened to the natural lighting coming from the balcony which was not covered by the curtains. I probably forgot to close them last night.

Today I felt better and more energized. It felt weird because a lot has happened in these few weeks. 

I shifted on the bed but my waist was tugged by a hand. Dante's hand wrapped around my waist as his whole body faced me.

I turned my head to his face but making sure that I didn't shift my body. I studied his face peacefully. He had a frown on his face, his brows furrowed but calm at the same time.

I preferred Dante when he is amused or in a jokey mood. He keeps the murderous thoughts of him out of my head. I did notice how he was surprisingly nice and caring. 

The anklet which I now felt on my ankle. It was beautiful and I wasn't planning on taking it off.

My eyes looked down at Dante's lips. They looked.. uhm.. they looked.. nice? I don't know what is happening to me but I really wanted to kiss him right now.

Ugh. He killed my father. He kidnapped me. He tortured me. He threatened me. He forced me to marry him. He threatened to rape me on the wedding night. But why do I still feel like he has good in him. 

Everyone has good in them, they just need someone to help them show their real side. Their true side. 

But I don't think I can be that person for him. I don't see a potential husband and wife relationship between us.

We have so much differences. He clearly likes dominance. And I don't. He's rude. And I'm not. He's Arrogant. And I'm not. He's ruthless. And once again I am not. 

"Did no one teach you that staring at someone is considered rude?" Dante's deep morning voice startled me. 

shit. His morning voice. so deep. so rough. Oh My God I need to stop. This is not healthy to think like this. This man is not a good person. I cannot do this.

"I was waiting for you to wake up so I can go to the toilet." I quickly spoke to save myself from further embarrassment . 

"Ask nicely and I will remove my arm" He now tightened his arm around my waist as I rolled my eyes. 

One. Why does he sound so hot. Two. Why is he trying to ruin my mood in the early morning.

"Danteee" I growled as I lifted my hip in frustration 

"Yes, Angel" His voice muffled into the pillow as he now came closer to me. 

"I will pee myself" I spoke trying to make him let me go.

"Ask nicely and I will" He spoke with no emotion at all but I knew he was in a good mood because he hasn't screamed at me. yet. 

"No Dante. I need to go to the toilet for God's sake" I growled even louder now trying to lift his hand off of my waist with my hands. 

Dante lifted himself off of his side of his bed and now stared me down as he was now on top of me. My breath hitched. He looked so good. His roughed up hair. His beard. His dark eyes. His naked torso. He looked so good right now.

I need to stop. Why am I so horny today.

"What are you doing?" I was so close to stuttering but pulled myself together. for now.

"What am I doing?" He looked from my face to my torso and back to my face.

"Can you move" I spoke, remembering that I need to pee.

"Ask nicely and I will" He answered like it was the most normal thing in the world before his head dipped to my neck as his hot breath warmed my neck. 

I laid still, so helpless. I wanted to fight off. But wanted him to carry on aswell. It was a weird feeling. 

Dante kissed my neck before sucking on it. An unexpected moan left my mouth as Dante sucked harder. It felt so good but bad at the same time. I felt butterflies in my stomach right now and suddenly felt the urge to make him fuck me. 

"D-Dante" I breathlessly moaned out, my hands lifting to his head as he moved lower to collarbones.

He kissed my collarbones as he then pecked my lips before getting off of the bed and entered the toilet.

WHAT. 

JUST.

HAPPENED.

I watched him leave in confusion and frustration. I stared at the bathroom door as my anger rose inside of me. 

If he is going to leave me like that then I will too. 

He just made me horny and just left me like that. Why did he have to ruin my morning like that. Why couldn't he just carry on until I came. 

The fuck. What am I saying. No. This is just because I'm horny. It will pass after a bit. 

Hopefully.

Dante stepped out of the bathroom wet and naked. He was fully naked. Not even a towel. I looked. I looked and my eyes widened at the size of it. It looked huge. Absolutely humongous.

"You just love to stare, don't you" Dante questioned as he walked towards the dressing table before turning back to me. 

"I'm staring in disappointment" I answered him back as I got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom.

"Is that why you're so flustered?" He crossed his arms across his wet chest as he raised his eyebrow.

I stopped and turned to face him. He leant against the dressing table and I stood in front of him. A few inches away. 

"I'm disappointed by the fact that I could have married a man that had a longer dick that could satisfy me. Now I have to stick with this" I pointed at his dick. He was actually huge. I just wanted to anger him a little. 

A chuckle left Dante's mouth as he pulled me by my arms into his chest with his dick now pressed against my vagina. "Shall we test if you will be satisfied or not?" His eyebrows now raised and a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"I've tried better" I rolled my eyes and was about to leave but he pulled me back. My hands now on his chest. Our faces close. That angered him. I didn't even have to look at him and I already knew what he was feeling right now.

"Who's dick have you tried? I would like to know so I could cut off their dick and feed it to them. No one touches what's mine." His eyes board into mine. I could now officially see the anger in his eyes and I knew it pushed him to the edge.

"What's yours?" I questioned with my head tilted and my brow raised.

"You. All of you. Your lips, Your Pussy. Your soul. Every single cell in your body is owned by me." He slowly held onto me tighter.

"I didn't know I was up for sale" I spoke out. I needed to end this conversation before it resulted in him fucking the shit out of me while every lie I told gets proven wrong.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me as I hopped into the shower as fast as possible.

I was so horny. Like I have never felt so horny in my entire life. I don't know what it was but it definitely  wasn't good for me.

I did my normal routine and got out of the bathroom in a towel. Dante was fixing his black suit before taking a look at me through the mirror.

We held eye contact before I walked into the closet to quickly pick out an outfit. I wore a white chiffon ruffled top with blue washed ripped jeans.

Dante sat on the edge of the bed while he fixed his laces. He lifted his head to me as he nodded at me to go downstairs. I walked towards the bedroom door as I felt his presence behind me. 

I embarrassed myself too much already. I don't need to do or say anything else. 

We both walked down the stairs silently to the dining room where everyone was sat as usual. Everyone turned their heads to us as we walked in, We both took a seat and had breakfast.

....

"We don't need to tell Dante. It's going to be fun" Kieandra convinced me as I shook my head in disapproval.

Right now I was in Kieandra's room while she tried to persuade me into going to a strip club tonight. 

I immediately denied. I didn't want to anger Dante. He showed me his anger many times already.

"Your brother is going to murder you" I tried to argue back. I wanted to go. I wanted to feel free and not have restrictions that I have now. I want to be able to feel what i've wanted for so long. 

The freedom. The fresh air. The feeling of peace and quite. Something that I haven't felt in a very long time.

"My brother won't kill me" Kieandra rolled her eyes.

"He will just be pissed for a few hours" She tried to reason.

"I will have to face his wrath, not you" I rolled my eyes

"You can just suck his dick and he will be fine" She rolled her eyes again before walking to the closet.

I cringed as soon as she said that. The image in my head made me cringe harder. I wanted to shout at Kieandra for using such language but held back.

Kieandra walked out with 4 dresses which she placed on the bed. My eyes scanned over the beautiful dresses that were definitely going to suffocate me till my last breath.

"I'm not going anywhere" I shook my head as I held my hands up in surrender.

Kieandra sat next to me, her eyes now soft. "Please, it's the first time you've come to Italy and I want you to enjoy it" Her puppy dog eyes held eye contact.

I let out a large huff before breaking the eye contact and glancing back to the dresses.

Kieandra let out a large squeal before she wrapped her hands around me as she repeated 'thank you' many times.

"Okay, Okay" She stood up from the bed and looked down at the dresses with excitement.

"What dress do you want to wear?" 

"Something that's not too revealing" I answered back as none of the dresses covered enough. 

Kieandra picked up a satin backless pastel green mini dress which looked so beautiful but was very short. It had a low cut which probably showed a lot of cleavage and most likely barely covered my ass. 

I shook my head at her, "Dante will kill me for two reasons, one for going out to the club and two for wearing that" I pointed to the dress.

"You only live once Andonisia" Kieandra growled.

"You will look stunning" She persuaded me.

I don't know what it was about her, she was different. She was living the life I wish I had. With freedom. With confidence. Without any fear.

I don't know how she did it. How she woke up everyday, roamed around the house knowing that most of these men have guns or dangerous weapons on them.

How does she move around and be so cheerful.

I will never know..

............

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU FOR READING

VOTE AND COMMENT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT KIEANDRA?

LMK

THANK YOU :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 21.4K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
354K 7.3K 37
"You fucking own me," - Marianne I hate him. I hate that I have to marry him. That there is no way out of this situation. And he makes me feel things...
16.2K 505 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
383K 10.1K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...