The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

By bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Chapter 47

22K 928 22
By bhaktib38

Aarav's POV

We landed in Paris early in the morning and checked in our hotel room. It was spacious. It was decorated with flowers and candles. Sachi moved towards the balcony. I followed her. She was busy admiring the view. I back hugged her and circled my arms around her waist. She rested her head on my chest. I wanted the time to stop. She is everything I needed in my life.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe. The words just left my mouth on their own.

"I love you too." She turned around and hugged me. I gently kissed on her forehead.

"Take rest for few hours we would be going for sightseeing in few hours." I said and she went inside the room. I was just observing the view and arranging everything for today.

I went inside and saw her sleeping peacefully. I quickly went in the washroom and took a nice long hot shower and got ready. I came out and saw her selecting her outfit. She didn't even glanced at me and took one of the outfit and went inside the washroom rubbing her eyes.

She came out wearing a nice short one piece. She looked gorgeous. I was not able to take my eyes off her. 

"You are looking gorgeous Mrs Oberoi." I said.

"You are also not looking that bad Mr Oberoi." She said and gave me a naughty smile. I hugged her. I was about to kiss her but she stopped me.

"Let's go and eat our breakfast. I am very hungry." She said.  

We had a delicious typical french breakfast and went for sightseeing. We went for a full city tour in the hop-on hop-off bus. We saw all the wonderful and famous places. The city is truly a paradise.

------------------------------------------

"Where are we going today?" She asked me.

"Make a guess." 

"I don't know."

"Disneyland" I said. She yelled in excitement. Everyone was giving us weird looks. 

"I knew the kid that I married would love it." I said. She wasn't even so excited for seeing any of the other places.

"Last time I came I couldn't visit. OMG! I am so happy." She said and hugged me.

"You have been here before."

"Yes" Now I know why she was not so much excited for the rest of the places.

"If I knew it before, I wouldn't have selected this place."

"Why?"

"You have already been here. I thought we would be exploring and making so much new memories in an unknown place but you have already seen everything."

"Are you even in your senses? What nonsense are you speaking? It was a college trip and this is a honeymoon trip. You foolish fellow."

"Why are you getting angry?"

"Because you are making me angry. I was so excited but you spoiled my mood talking all this nonsense. You were calling me a kid but at least I am the cheerful kind. Look at you behaving like a silly and grumpy kid. Huh! " She said glaring at me.

"Ok. Ok. Don't get angry. Let's go." I dragged and made her sit in the car. My angry bird.

We entered inside the Disneyland and her happiness knew no boundaries. She just ran forgetting about my existence. I ran behind her.  

She made me wear a mickey mouse cap. I denied but she made that puppy face so I agreed. She wore a Minnie mouse cap and clicked a picture of us together. I instantly got a message from Abheer

'Bhai You look so cute. I feel like pulling your checks.' She posted the pic on social media. My God! I knew it would be childish to come here on our honeymoon trip. I looked at her and she was smiling brightly. I can do anything just to make her smile.

We sat on many rides and saw many different Disney character. We watched the parade. Later at night we saw the firework. It was mesmerizing.   The sky was bright. Sachi was just looking at sky without blinking. I side hugged her and she snuggled close to me. The best part of visiting Disneyland.

---------------------------

Today we just wanted to relax so we cancelled our plans. We went for a walk in the evening. She entered a shop and started shopping. From the past 2 hours she is just making me move from one shop to another. Looks like she is planning to buy the whole Paris. I wanted to stop her but it wouldn't have been a wise thing to do.  After few hours passed we decided to go at a restaurant and have our dinner. The ambience was really pleasant. We sat and placed our order.

I saw Sachi looking at somebody and waving her hand. I turned around and saw a foreigner guy coming towards us. Who is he? 

"Hey! Sachi How are you?" He said in a different accent.

"Hey Richard. Long time. I am absolutely fine. How are you and what are you doing in Paris? " She said.

"I moved her last year. What are you doing her?" 

"I am here on a trip with my husband." She said introducing me to him.

"Lucky guy. Nice meeting you." He said.

"Why don't you join us?" She said. 

"No. You guys carry on. I already have a commitment." He said and went on his table.

"Who is he?" I asked her

"We met in Mumbai. We bonded and became good friend." She said.

"Oh" Good friend and all. Huh!

We had our dinner and came out. We started going back to our hotel. I was about to go in the washroom. When she came and stood in front of me.

"Why were you grumpy through out the dinner? You were avoiding me. What happened?" she asked me.

"Nothing" I said.

"I asked you something."

"I didn't like him." I said.

"Whom?" She asked.

"Richard." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Are you getting jealous again? Don't you trust me? Why are you getting jealous? I belong to you." She said.

"It's not like that I trust you. It just that I get over possessive towards you." I said.

"A very bad excuse for your stupid behaviour. Get Lost. I am not talking with you." She said and started moving away. I kept my arm on her waist and pulled her towards me. She tried to come out of my hold.

"I am sorry."

"Last time. Next time I will not forgive you." She said.

I placed my lips on hers. She just closed her eyes as if surrendering to the kiss. She wasn't responding to the kiss. I gently bite on her lips and she gasped. She circled her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I circled my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. We both were fighting for dominance. We both were hungrily kissing each other as if we both were craving for each other. I broke the kiss as we were out of breath. I placed my lips on her neck. She smelled so sweet. It was driving me more crazy. I bite her more harshly. She hissed in pain. I sucked the mark and looked at her. She had closed her eyes and her checks had turned red. I slide the dress down from her left shoulder and started giving light kisses. Soon the room was filled with our moans. 

***************************************************

🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.7K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
18.5K 1.5K 23
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
69.4K 2.8K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...