Best Friend's Brother | Jaden...

By jxdnxx

You (Layla Gray) have best friend (Bryce Hall) and you know him almost whole life. You are 17 years old. When... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44

Part 12

3.6K 52 13
By jxdnxx

Next morning

I woke up by my mom's voice.

Mom: Sweetheart, get up you have school in a hour.

Layla: Okay, mom.

I opened my window to see Bryce and Jaden in their room. I waved to Bryce and he smiled and waved to me. Jaden winked to me. I just smiled. What can one kiss make? I know why I was so, uhm, jealous of Ashley now. I got up from the bed and I got to the bathroom. I did my morning routine, and I dressed up in this:

What is Jaden going to say about this skirt? I got my backpack ready for school, and I got downstairs.

Mom: Layla, isn't that skirt too short?

Layla: No it isn't. And don't worry I have shorts under this.

Mom: Well, okay then. Blake is already out. He is driving you all.

Layla: Okay, bye mom! Say bye to dad too!

I was gonna head out of the house.

Mom: Wait, your lunch!

I got back for lunch, and I got out of the house.

Bryce: Hey Lay!

Layla: Hey Brycey!

We hugged.

Layla: Hey jerk.

I said that to Jaden. I playfully hitted his arm.

Jaden: Hey loser.

He said checking me out.

Bryce: You two, are good, again? I thought you hate him together with me Lay!

I laughed.

Layla: He apologized. It was very good apologize, actually.

I looked at Jaden's lips then eyes. Jaden lightly smirked.

Layla: Uhm, should we go?

Blake: Yeah, get in.

I got in the car on my usual place, in the back with Bryce. We got to school. Bryce and I said hi to our group.

Avani: Hey Lay! Hey Bryce!

Bryce: Hey guys! Hey baby!

He got over to Addison and kissed her. They are so cute.

Layla: Aww. I have to go on my next period then. I have art first, so bye.

Anthony: Bye.

I got to the classroom and I sat next to Ashley.

Layla: Oh hey! Haven't seen you in a while.

Ashley: Yeah, I haven't seen you these past days too. Probably because I was with Jaden all the time.

She laughed.

Layla: Yeah, probably.

I said queitly. After that period I got out of the classroom and I was walking down the hall. I saw Jaden.

Jaden: Oh, hey angel. You look beautiful.

I giggled.

Layla: At least one of us has to.

Jaden: Hey! That was rude.

Then Ashley walked on us.

Ashley: Oh, hey baby! Do you have plans for tonight?

She touched his arm lightly. I was so disgusted.

Layla: Well, I guess I'm disturbing you two, so I'm gonna go.

I turned around and I started walking down the hall very fast. I was pissed off.

Jaden's POV

Layla turned around, and I wanted to grab her hand, but Ashley stopped me.

Ashley: Let her go, we need some privacy.

What the fuck is happening?

Jaden: I broke up with you, I don't love you Ashley. I never was. I actually never liked you, so please respect that I'm single and I don't wanna be with you again!

Ashley: Why were we dating then?

Jaden: Because I wanted to make one girl jealous.

Ashley: So, you used me?

Jaden: If you wanna call it like that, then yeah.

She ran away crying. I rolled my eyes. I then ran to Layla. I need to fix this. I got to her and I pulled her gently to the bathroom with me.

Layla: What are you doing? I don't wanna talk with you right now.

She looked away with crossed arms.

Jaden: Look, angel. I just want you to know that I really broke up with her. She just wants to be back with me. I told her that I actually never loved her. You have to believe me.

Layla: Yeah, I'm gonna fall for this lies, again.

She rolled her eyes and she tryed to get out of the bathroom. I moved to the door.

Layla: Jaden move.

Jaden: I will move when you start to believe me.

Layla: Why should I believe you? You have been with so many girls and I bet you said the same to every one of them.

Jaden: That's not true. I just said Ashley that I used her, because I wanted to make one girl jealous. And that girl is you, if you are asking.

I lifted her head up. She wanted to back up, but I grabbed her waist and I pulled her even closer to me.

Layla: You give me butterflies.

She smiled. I kissed her.

Layla: Can you move now?

Jaden: Do you believe me?

Layla: If I say yes, can I get out then?

Jaden: Yeah.

Layla: Yes, then.

I laughed. I let her go, and I got out after her. We went on our next period.

Back to Layla's POV

After school

We got in Blake's car, and he drove us back home. I got in my house and I left my stuff upstairs, I dressed up in something comfy and I went downstairs.

Mom: Hey Lay! I made some pizza if you wanna eat.

Layla: Yeah, I'm so hungry.

I went to kitchen bar and I sat on the chair. I started eating and I finished it soon. I drank some water and I went upstairs to do my homework. After I did it I had to get ready. I'm going to meet Jaden at the stadion. I dressed up in this:

I put some perfume on my neck. I also put some lipgloss and mascara. I got out of my room to see Blake.

Blake: Where are you going so dressed up?

Layla: Outside. Bye.

I ran downstairs to get rid of his questions. I got out of the house and I went to stadion. Jaden was waiting there.

Jaden: Oh, hey angel.

Layla: Hey? That's it?

Jaden: I would like to kiss you, but what if Blake and Bryce got here?

Layla: I thought you are fearless. I love boys who can take the risk.

Jaden: Come here then.

I came closer to him, he grabbed my face and kissed me. I pulled out.

Layla: I'm still mad.

Jaden: I wouldn't say so.

Layla: Well, I am.

Jaden: Well, I am gonna fix that. Come with me.

He grabbed my hand and we started running to the beach, holding hands. We stopped.

Layla: You never said we are going on the beach. I could wear something else.

Jaden: You are pretty whatever you wear. And hot.

I smiled.

Layla: You know, I never thought of hearing something like that from you. Just in my dreams-uhm forget what I said.

We were walking on the beach.

Jaden: You had a dream about me?

He was surprised and shocked.

Layla: Yeah. Many of them.

Jaden: What were they about?

Layla: Oh, uhm. Nothing interesting.

I looked away. He really wants to know. My dreams were so dirty every time.

Jaden: Tell me!

Layla: No! It's disgusting!

He smirked.

Jaden: I think I know what it is about.

Layla: Yeah, well that was a nightmare, if you are asking.

Jaden: Why? Was I that bad?

He smirked again.

Layla: Oh my God! Jaden!

I hitted his chest playfully. He grabbed my hands slowly, and he put them around his neck. He placed his hands on my waist. We started to make out slowly. Wow, he is really good. I mean what else should I expect? We pulled out and we locked our eyes on few seconds.

Jaden: I never really asked you this. I mean all this happened really fast, I'm not complaining tho, I just wanted to ask you, uhm... Would you be my girlfriend?

Layla: Yes! Of course!

He hugged me tight. He smells so good! He kissed me after hug.

Jaden: Let's go to get ice cream!

Layla: You read my mind baby, let's go!

Jaden: Baby? Is that my nickname?

He smiled.

Layla: It could be.

Jaden: No, it should be.

I giggled.

Layla: Let's just go!

I started running pulling him with me. We got our ice cream and we ate it. We had a lot of fun. Jaden is actually so nice. I think that I believe him. I think that all he said about Ashley today was true. We got to our homes.

Mom: Layla, where were you? And with who?

Layla: Uhm, I was outside near the mall with uhm Avani, yeah.

Mom: Blake told me you went outside. Next time, tell me where are you going.

Layla: Okay, mom. I will. I'm going to bed now. Good night.

Mom: Good night.

I went upstairs to my room, I showered, and dressed up. I texted Jaden:

Angel😇💙
Good night, 'baby'❤️

Jerk🖤
Good night angel❤️

I smiled to myself and I layed down on my bed. I fell asleep.

A/N: Hi girls!
THANK YOU FOR 3K READS! So sorry for not posting, I am really trying. You need few minutes to read one part, but I need few hours to write that same part. I also wrote half of this part at 3am so if this part doesn't make sense, I am sorry. Again. Ly all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...