You're Mine || JenLisa

By rbyjn00

Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a... More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapet 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaper 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Story!

Chapter 20

2.4K 73 4
By rbyjn00

Lisa's POV:

Well in a week let's just say that things have gone from bad to worse. Jennie's behavior is out of control. She's never sober anymore. She's either drunk, high or both. I think that I've lost her for good. I just want my Jennie back... She doesn't even come home most nights, and if she does it's at late hours in the morning. She doesn't go to school anymore... But today is Monday and I've convinced her to go today.

I'm already awake by the time my alarm goes off. Jennie isn't though. I feel her moving, and I know that she's waking up.

I get up and go shower. When I'm done, I put on a band t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. My usual outfit.

When I walk out of the bathroom, Jennie is on my bed. I see pills in her hand, and I know she's about to take them.

I walk over to her and frown. "Please... Please don't." I beg.

"Why not?"

"You know why not Jennie..."

She swallows one pill, before swallowing another.

Yeah, she's popping pills now. I don't even know what other drugs she's been doing.

"Do you want one?" She extends her arm to hand me one.

"No..." I notice cuts on her arm. "Jennie... What's that?"

I grab her arm, but she pulls away. "Nothing."

"Umm, that's not nothing..." I frown.

"Leo scratched me."

"Jennie I'm not stupid..."

"I'm gonna go take a shower." She gets up and kisses my cheek before going into the bathroom.

On top of the drugs and drinking, she's now been cutting herself... I just want to help her...

When she's done showering, she's wearing a long-sleeved shirt and some jeans.

"Jennie..." I was still frowning.

"Yes?" She was in the process of doing her makeup.

"I know those weren't from Leo..."

"Sure they were."

After she's done with her makeup, she moves on to doing her hair.

I drop the subject for now, but when we start walking to school I bring it up again.

"Why would you do that to yourself...?" I ask her.

"I really have no idea what you're talking about."

"Jennie don't play stupid!"

"I'M NOT LISA JUST DROP IT!"

I don't want Jennie to scream at me in public, so I just leave it alone.

We go to our usual meeting spot in the morning, and Chaeyoung and Jisoo are already there. They're usually there before us.

"Look who decided to come to school," Chaeyoung says as Jennie sits down next to her.

"Yeah. Someone made me." Jennie glares at me.

Jennie grabs a water bottle from her backpack, before reaching in her pocket to grab a pill.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and I were staring at her.

"Jennie..." I whisper.

"What? I have a headache." She swallows the pill down with water. "I umm... Need to go to my locker."

"Do you want me to come with you?" I ask.

"No... It's okay." She kisses my cheek before leaving.

I sigh. "She's not going to her locker..." I confess to Chaeyoung and Jisoo. I'm just tired of holding everything in.

"Where is she going then?" Jisoo asks.

"To go buy more drugs probably. Or to go pop more pills..." I was close to crying.

"She's been popping pills?" Both of them are shocked.

"She's also taken acid... Who knows what else..." I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

Chaeyoung hugs me, and Jisoo moves to the other side of me and hugs me as well.

"I just don't know what to do anymore." I continue. "I feel like I should tell someone... But then she'll hate me forever. I beg her to stop and she just doesn't listen."

"I think you should tell someone," Jisoo says.

"I don't know... I just love her so much... I'd do anything for her... I just wish she'd let me be there for her and help her..."

"We know how much you love her Lisa... And we care about her too. If there's anything we can do just let us know." Chaeyoung was still hugging me.

"Thanks."

The bell rings, and I wipe my tears away before fixing my makeup.

I walk myself to class. I don't even know where Jennie is... I have art and even though I love that class, I can't focus. I can't focus on any of my classes anymore. I'm just so worried about Jennie. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost her.

Next, I have biology, then history, and then math. Finally, the bell rings for lunch.

I meet Chaeyoung and Jisoo, but Jennie isn't there yet...

Jennie arrives a few minutes later and sits down next to me. No kiss or anything...

She takes out a couple of pills and swallows them down with water.

"Jennie!" I frown.

"What? No one is even looking."

"Still got that headache huh?" Chaeyoung glares at her.

"Yeah."

After lunch, I walk Jennie to her class before going to mine. This was the first time I've walked her to class in like forever.

After gym, I go to English and sit in the back. The bell rings, and Jennie still isn't here. Fifteen minutes pass, and still no Jennie. Finally about twenty minutes into class, she comes.

"Nice of you to join us, Miss Kim." My teacher glares at her.

"Yeah, whatever." She sits down next to me.

"Would you like a detention?" He asks her.

"Umm no. What I would like is for you to shut the fuck up."

My mouth drops open, and so does a lot of other peoples.

"You can leave my class now." He smiles at her.

"It'd be my pleasure." She grabs her things before standing up.

She grabs the door handle but turns around before opening it. "One last thing." She smiles at him. "FUCK YOU!" She flips him off. "Anyways see you later bitches! I'm going to go get high." She leaves, and the door closes behind her.

I can't believe she just did that...

After English is over, I head home. When I arrive home and go into my room, she's sitting on my bed.

"Jennie..."

"Hey!" She gets up and hugs me.

"What was that about in English?" I ask her.

"I missed you so so so much!" She pushes me up against the wall before pressing her lips to mine.

"I missed you too..."

"I love you so much, Lisa!" She presses her lips to mine again as she starts to unbutton my pants.

"Jennie stop..." I push her off. She's high, and I don't want to have sex with her when she's high.

"But why...?" She frowns.

"I want to have sex with the sober you... Not this version of you..."

"FINE!" She storms out of the room, and I follow her.

"Jennie wait..."

She doesn't even turn around, she storms out the front door and slams it behind her.

That's just great. I probably won't see her for the rest of the day now.

I go into my room and do my homework. Afterward, I eat dinner. Still no sign of Jennie... I was in the middle of a lifetime movie when I hear a knock at my window.

I guess that's her new door now... I open it and help her inside.

"Jennie about earlier..." I start.

"Slow ride! Take it easy!" She starts to sing.

"Oh god... You're high again..." I frown.

"Guess what?" She giggles.

"What...?"

"I hear my brain cells popping!" She bursts out laughing.

"Jennie... That's not funny!"

"Don't kill my vibe, Lisa!"

"You know what?!" I grab my jacket and put it on. "I'll talk to you later."

I decide to go for a walk. It's a nice night for a walk. It's just a bit cold, but it's fine. There's a full moon out too. I take about an hour-long walk, before returning. I walk into my room, and Jennie is sitting on my bed.

Jennie doesn't even bother looking up when I enter the room, she's too busy rolling a joint.

"Jennie... Please just don't... For once just don't..."

"Calm down mom it's fine. It's just a little weed."

"Jennie..." I feel myself start to get teary-eyed. "Just please..."

She looks up at me, and I feel the tears start to roll down my face.

"Why are you crying?" She asks me.

"Just forget it." I turn away from her.

"No... I won't." She gets up and walks over to me.

I turn away from her again, but she moves so where we're face to face again.

"Don't cry." She wipes my tears away, before wrapping her arms around me.

I enjoy the feeling of her arms. I've missed that feeling so much. This is the most affectionate she's been to me in a while. She's not drunk or high either for once.

She pulls away from the hug and puts her hands on my face. "I love you, Lisa..." She presses her lips against mine.

Once the kiss ends, I feel myself starting to tear up again. "I love you too Jennie and I just want you to stop..."

"It just helps me..."

"Jennie... Drugs, drinking, and cutting aren't the way. You don't see how bad that is for you... Please... Please stop..." Tears start to roll down my face again.

"Okay... Okay... I will." She walks over to the bed and throws the weed away. She reaches into her pocket and throws the pills away. She also goes over to her backpack and gets some pills out of there to throw away.

I walk over to her and take her hand. "Thank you..."

"That's all I have on me right now... But I'll stop Lisa." She leans in and kisses me, and I kiss her back.

Maybe my Jennie is making a reappearance.

She breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry Lisa..."

I wrap my arms around her neck. "I just want you to be okay." I lean in and kiss her.

This feels like a dream... It's too good to be true.

I lock the door before we make our way over to the bed. She lays on top of me.

"I love you, Jennie," I say before kissing her.

"I love you too Lisa." She kisses me again.

It feels like I've waited for this moment forever, for us to be okay again.

(🚨WARNING🚨 MATURED CONTENT!! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS JUST SKIP THIS PART, ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUNG READERS! I'VE ALREADY WARNED YOU, ITS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WILL READ IT OR NOT.)

Jennie slides her tongue in my mouth, as her hands move down to my jeans. She unbuttons them and I help her slide them off. After we get the rest of our clothes off, she slides her fingers deep inside me and I can't help but moan when I feel them. She begins to move her fingers as I wrap my legs around her. She kisses my neck softly as her fingers continue at a nice pace. I slide my hands along her back, and onto her perfect ass. I bit my lip, to keep from moaning out her name. Or more like screaming out her name. She increases her pace while biting and sucking on my neck.

"Jennie..." I bite down harder on my lip, as I feel my body begin to shake.

"You're so sexy." She whispers in my ear. "I love you." She continues to move her fingers.

Before I can even say I love you too, I feel my body release.

Afterward, we just lie in bed together and she holds me in her arms. We both drift off to sleep like that.

I feel like things are getting better, and that everything is going to be okay.

If I only knew how wrong I was.

______________________________
A/N: Sorry for not updating these past few days, I'm just busy these days because of school works. I'll try to have an update as soon as possible. Please bear with me, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 22.1K 34
"You've got to be kidding me." Those were the insulting little words thrown by the petite short girl with wavy brown hair and feline eyes. If Lisa wo...
7.2K 176 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...
2.2M 56.6K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
3.2M 86.4K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...