Heavenly || JiKook (COMPLETED)

By mingeuk13

"You just... you always do so much for me, and all I ever did is push you away..." Jungkook "But I'm still he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

10 [FINALE]

119 8 4
By mingeuk13

When his body's need for air was stronger than that of his own heart, he pulled his face away but not without replacing their missed presence with his hands as he caressed his soft cheeks. The moonlight shined through the windows at that time more intensely than earlier, as if illuminating and making the room glow in their surreal light. That light made Jimin look so ethereal, so angelic, so heavenly at that moment.

"Heavenly..." he whispered to himself, his eyes searching his face.

A soft giggle escaped his lips at the sound of his words, and he pulled his lips down into another long, passionate kiss.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 813 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
28.5K 620 7
Read the story Bitch plzzzz make this story blow up💜😭💜
8.4K 413 23
Undergoing editing. (Decided to finish this now) Jungkook lives in the lively, rich side of Aston; however, he never talks to his par...
10K 530 7
Jungkook didn't think he would ever see the world the way his friends did. Then Jimin came along and painted his world with color. Or That one AU whe...