𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 | wamuu

By nizxana

" you're too kind ma'am ... " " call me Y/n Mr. uhm what exactly is your name mr.?" " my name is Wamuu... More

001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
007.
008.

006.

277 18 13
By nizxana

ACT FIVE: SET ONE: NUISANCES

Y/N WALKED TOWARDS her store, going to open it for the day, and ignoring the smokes and loud-mouths lingering in the street. She was late today, she couldn't care less since she rarely has customers. However, being late wasn't something she tolerated, but she didn't mean to. Something about the encounter left her confused and afraid. The man she met wasn't a creep but... listening to him last night and hearing that he'd meet with her this day gave her shivers. When her mind reminded of her encounter, her heart stung and she'd wrapped her arm around her stomach.

She also couldn't sleep well last night after her encounter with William. He had made her into a nervous wreck, but now was not the time to fret over that. She had a shop to work in.

She took out a silver-colored key from her purse and unlocked the door. The door opened with a small 'click' sound, but then someone behind her covered her eyes. From the size of their palms, it was probably a man. Y/N could hear familiar giggling. Behind the hands, she rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Good morning!" The man chirped.

Y/N let out a sigh. "Good morning." She responded, yawning.

"Guess who?" The male playfully asked.

"Hm... are you Joseph Jofart?" Y/N replied, trying to sound eccentric.

The male pouted. "Nope, guess again!" He answered.

Y/N sighed again. "Stop it Joseph, I have a store to open!" Y/N mumbled, attempted onto removing the gigantic hands covering her sight yet failed to since Joseph had more strength than she had. "You're squishing my eyeballs!" She yelled.

"Tch... you're no fun Y/N!" He murmured along with a groan before he retracted his arms.

"Thank you." Y/N said, looking at the tall man-child behind her. She could have called him a man if he wasn't so childish. It was the one and only Joseph Joestar. He moved here a few months ago, Y/N had met him through her neighbor Smokey. Joseph was an interesting fellow; he was fun, lovable and a huge goofball without a doubt, and sometimes he was annoying. Annoyingly arrogant.

"You're late today." He said, folded his arms and raised a brow. "It's not you to be late."

That remark of Joseph sent her memories of last night and obviously didn't make everything better for her. For that, she wanted to mouth off Joseph but she knew too well that it wasn't in Joseph's intention to know what happened last night.

She pushed her hair back, the heaviness in her lower eyelids remained. "I couldn't sleep too well." She replied, shuddering a bit.

Joseph noticed her discomfort. "Did someone hurt you? If they did, I'll beat' em up for ya!" He said showing off a few punches.

Y/N giggled at his childishness and smiled at Joseph, "There's no need for that." She breathed.

Her precious smile made Joseph's heart flutter and so he smiled back. "Ah- I- see... well, I'll b-be on my way now!" He said, stuttering a bit.

Joseph turned around and when he walked away, Y/N called out. "Where are you going anyway?" Y/N asked, curious.

Joseph then glanced behind his shoulder, his eyebrows subconsciously lifted. "Oh- I'm just going to talk to Old man Speedwagon, he said that he wanted to talk to me and Caesar about something." He explained. "And uh- if you do see Caesar, tell him that Mr. Speedwagon wanted to see him, kay? Just in case Caesarino forgot." He requested.

"Sure JoJo, I'll see you around!" She said, she heaved her small hand and waved.

Joseph saw her little gesture and did so as well. "I'll see you around too." He smiled.

She entered her store and stood behind the counter. She had gotten some orders for flower arrangements. It was all set and ready for the buyer. They said they'd arrive somewhere around 12:30 PM until then she was going to add some finishing touches to the bouquet. Everything was going fine with her. She had forgotten last night and was more focused on her job.

RING!

"Y/N, bel fiore?" But then she heard a familiar voice with an Italian accent so thick she might as well hit them with a thick wood plank. Y/N's smile turned into a frown, and her brows quickly furrowed. She closed her eyes for a moment beforehand, turning her attention to the entrance of her flower shop. There entered a handsome blonde Italian man with his beautiful gold locks shining under the sunlight. His smile could woo women over him.

Maybe that's why he was here, because of a woman, probably a different woman.

Now what?

"Hello there cara mia!" He said with his usual flirty voice, leaning over-the-counter table closing the distance between them. His charming green eyes stared at Y/N's. But Y/N wasn't falling for the blonde man's tricks or flirts, even with the obvious seduction in his eyes.

"Bonjour Caesar." She replied, trying to mimic his accent.

Afterward, she earned a gasp and a groan from him. "For the last time, cara! Bonjour is French, not Italian!" He said, rolling his eyes as if Y/N angered him too much with her teasing. It wasn't the first time that she did this, but it still worked on him.

She scoffed, turning her attention to the flowers on the counter. "If you're here to ask me out on a date again, I'm afraid that my answer is going to be 'no'." She said blankly, slowly glancing at Caesar with the visible look of exhaustion. Simply from her lack of full sleep and her annoyance in Caesar.

Caesar frowned. "I know that, but I will never give up! You'll fall for me some day."

"Sure." Y/N replied a sarcastically as she rolled her eyes, making sure that Caesar could not see it. She focused her attention on the flowers next to her, pretending that she was trimming the unwanted stems of it. She didn't want to tease Caesar any longer, or he'd give her silent treatment, which could have been better for her since she never liked him, nor did she love his hobby of...

"Anyway, I'm here for a rose." He said and his frown went upside down.

As expected of him, she knew what the roses were for. "For another one of your lady-friends?" She asked.

If you want me so badly, why are you looking for other girls? Dimwit.

Caesar went silent. "As a matter of fact, it's for my girlfriend." He said, coughing the words up to his fist. He knew damn well that Y/N knew he was one of those womanizers. Regardless of his trait, he didn't stop on being one. Nor did Y/N stop on having a relentless hate on him. Although Y/n found how much Caesar was dedicated to giving every girl he met a flower, to her it was charming. Sucks that he was one of those men who'd played with a woman's feelings. He'd have had more chances with Y/N if she didn't know he was a player or if he wasn't one.

"Is it for the redhead or for goldilocks?" She raised a brow and folded her arms, her voice toned with her cocky attitude.

"You know, try to lower your cockiness a bit." He said, desperately trying not to sound rude to the girl he was chasing after. He knew he had less of a chance if he sounded rude to her. Y/N wasn't a person who took up insults.

A loud groan left Y/N's mouth before she turned around and searched for a box of roses on the polished wooden shelf. "Fine, just a single rose of a bouquet?" She asked.

"A single rose for a beautiful lady." He responded and once Y/n got a hold of the box of roses, she felt her heart crack in Caesar's intention of making her jealous. But who was she to tell Caesar off from his intentions, she was teasing him a minute ago, so why can't he? It was just a waste of time to tell him off because he'd go back to his state of going everywhere until he found another woman to play with.

She softly shook her head as she pulled a single rose out of the box.

"Merci Y/N." He said, thanking the young woman.

"Arigato Caesar." She replied, trying really hard not to smile.

"FOR THE LAST TIME Y/N!" He groaned as Y/N chuckled. "This time you're not even using it right!" He complained, going on and on about how wrong she was meanwhile, Y/N was trying not to laugh. She liked to see Caesar annoyed, it was really entertaining.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry Caesar." She said in between laughs while Caesar was muttering Italian curse words.

"Wait... Joseph said that you and him had to go see Mr. Speedwagon." Y/N said. "What are you still doing here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Caesar froze in realization, the old man had told him to meet him today morning itself. Crap, he was so invested in trying to flirt with Y/N he completely forgot about that also had overslept.

"Merde..." He mumbled. "I'll be back soon, take care of yourself bella. Goodbye!" He said in a rush, running out of the store.

"Goodbye Caesar!" Y/N yelled back to the blonde Italian.

Y/n tucked a strand of hair to the back of her ear. She huffed in the attempt of getting back her calmness yet something wasn't right. Then she remembered the man she had spoken to. That man. William, was it?

Frowning upon the memory of last night, she sighed low. "Guess i'll just meet him tonight." She mumbled, letting her head fall on her palms, thinking the possibilities of what'll happen between her and William.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ 0 ❁ 6 ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.3K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
16.8K 1K 75
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...
638K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...