Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

83- Animagus

618 27 163
By weasleytwinsimp11

Adrian was patrolling the hallways with Emilia as they seen Joseph and Y/n in a corner smiling and laughing. Adrian turned to Emilia as she sighed turning back to look at Y/n and Joseph kissing as Adrian's eye twitched. Emilia watched him walk off as she walked over to Y/n and Joseph.

"Hate to do this- no I don't but um hallways are not for kissing. Thank you, please go away while I escort this lovely lady to her proper house." said Emilia as Y/n and Joseph pulled away. Adrian chuckled as he continued to walk away.

"Hm, I think i'll take her." said Joseph, Emilia blinked hard as he looked at her, causing Y/n to smiled.

"No, I hope you fall and your wand falls up your ass. Thank you, walk away now." said Emilia as Joseph looked at her surprised. Y/n jaw dropped as Emilia blinked hard once again.

"Well, thats very.. um wow E." said Y/n with a smile.

"Mr. Anderson, would you like detention? With Snape as well?" said Emilia, Joseph made a face as Y/n chuckled.

"Whatever you loser. You know Cedric would call you boring for that." said Joseph as he flicked Emilia forehead.

"Please get Cedric's name out your stupid mouth." said Emilia as Y/n looked surprised at her. "If Cedric was here, I don't think he would be to ha-"

"Alright Emilia I'm not going to argue with you. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/n. Make sure she gets to her dorm safely." said Joseph as he pointed at Emilia, she slapped his hand out her face as Y/n looked surprised. He made a face and walked off.

"You really don't like him, do you?" said Y/n as Emilia turned to her and smiled.

"Why would you say that?" said Emilia as they walked, seeing Adrian sitting down by the stairs. Y/n gave him a smile as he returns a small one.

"Oh I don't know." said Y/n sarcastically, Emilia sighed and looked at her.

"I just don't like that he brings Cedric up as a way to hurt me." said Emilia as she walked Y/n to up to the Gryffindor tower.

"Yeah thats understandable E.. he said he was working on being nicer to you guys. I think it's working." said Y/n as Emilia gave her a face.

"Well anyways, are you excited? We only have a week left until the full moon!" said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"We can't forget about the silver teaspoon of dew." said Y/n as Emilia nodded and started making a face.

"Right, we have to find that. I'm sure in the forest in the mornings it hasn't been touched." said Emilia as Y/n nodded.

"Then the bloody electric storm." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled.

"Have you figured out what animal you want to change into it?" asked Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"I was thinking maybe a lion." said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at her surprised.

"And you said the black panther idea was crazy." said Emilia as Y/n bursted into laugher.

"Well big cats are pretty cool, aren't they?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and nodded. "Well guess we've decided."

"I'm excited!" said Emilia loudly, the painting all turned to look at her and shushed her as the girls started giggling. "Well I have brought you were you need to be! I'll see you tomorrow Y/n!"

"See you!" said Y/n laughing as she entered the common room, Fred and George were sitting on the couches waiting for her.

"Did Emilia walk you up here?" said Fred as he peaked his head seeing the painting close behind her.

"Yes she did." said Y/n

"Great, thought you were with that git." said George

"Who?" said Y/n

"Joseph duh! Think." said Fred as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah I was with him, but Emilia made him go away or she'll give him detention." said Y/n as Fred and George chuckled.

———

"I hate seeing him with her, it kills me. I could end him.. they would never knew who did it. You'll help me right? Of course you would you're a lunatic." said Adrian as they entered the Slytherin common room, Emilia gave him a look as he signed. "You know what! I'm not going to stress myself."

"Alright." said Emilia as she looked at her, Graham and Miles were sitting in the common room couches as Adrian walked over to them.

"I am a change man, I will not get jealous of Y/n and Joseph anymore. Good for her, she didn't want to get back with me and that's ok. I'll move on too! Pansy where are you!" said Adrian as the others looked at him.

"Not with Pansy mate." said Graham as Adrian turned around and looked at him as Miles and Emilia glanced at each other. "I get you want to make Y/n mad but Pansy?"

"Shut up, you lost Emilia." said Adrian as he turned back around to see Pansy, Graham made a face as Miles started laughing.

"Don't know what's funny, you lost her too." said Graham as Miles smiled dropped, Emilia chuckled and sat down and opened a book as they turned to look at her.

"Why are you happy?" said Miles

"I cant be happy?" said Emilia

"Is someone making you happy?" asked Graham

"Myself?" said Emilia as she looked at them strangely and went back to her book.

Adrian walked over to Pansy to see her talking with Gianna and Daphne. "Evening ladies." said Adrian as he leaned over Pansy.

"Please don't." said Gianna

"Hii Adrian." said Daphne as Adrian looked at her and smiled, Gianna rolled her eyes as Pansy turned to look at him.

"Do you need something Adrian?" asked Pansy, Gianna made throwing up noises as Adrian pushed her head.

"Yeah, can I go show you something?" said Adrian, Gianna made a disgusted face as Daphne crossed her arms.

"You can show me plenty of things." said Pansy as she got up.

"Gross! No Pans come back here." said Gianna as she watched her brother and best friend run up the stairs.

"I never thought i'll be jealous of Pansy Parkinson until now." said Daphne as Gianna turned to look at her in disgust.

Adrian opened his dorm room as he pulled Pansy in, she giggled as he picked her up and set her on his bed. She grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss, Adrian pulled away and looked at her, he felt nothing. Not the exploding stars he felt with Y/n, the the wonderful feeling she gave him, he felt nothing at all. "Whats wrong?" asked Pansy.

"Hm? Oh nothing." said Adrian as he pulled her back into a kiss, still he felt nothing. She slide her hands down to his dick as he pulled away and looked at her.

"Oh come on, you couldn't think I was that innocent now, could you?" said Pansy, she pinned him down on the bed and got on top of him.

"Sorry we aren't doing this get out." said Emilia as she came in the dorm with Miles and Graham behind her. Adrian looked at her as Pansy groaned.

"Blimey Emilia, you're so ugh!" said Pansy, still on top of Adrian. "Do you want to watch?" Pansy took Adrian's vest off as Emilia, Miles and Graham made a face and closed the door.

  "Didn't think that would come out your mouth." said Adrian as he laughed, she smiled and pulled him back in a kiss.

"You know what Pansy." said Miles as he opened the door, they pulled away from their kiss and looked up at them. "I'm going to tell your father how you're acting."

"Excuse me?" said Pansy as Adrian face palmed.

"Yes, I know him Pansy. Don't think I don't, i'll let him know what you're doing instead of your studies." said Miles, Emilia face palmed and walked in.

"Just come on, let them be." said Graham as he pulled the two out. They looked at him annoyed as he sighed. "You can't tell him anything if Y/n doing the same thing."

"I guess." said Emilia rolling her eyes, watching Pansy come out of the dorm and roll her eyes at them.

———

Y/n was in Charms with the Slytherins as she would often find herself looking at Adrian. Emilia would catch her from time to time and chuckle. "You know if you want to fuck him so bad, you should." whispered Emilia as Y/n gasped. "Your eyes say it all."

"Oh please, what do yours say then? Miles and you, the little looked you guys give each other." said Y/n as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows.

"You're insane Y/n/n, there isn't any looks.." said Emilia, Y/n looked at her and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah right, plus it's wrong.. he's talking to Pansy and I'm talking to Joseph." said Y/n as she turned to look at Adrian who was smiling and laughing with the boys. "So good looking though."

"So, who cares." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her surprised.

"What do you mean who cares?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled.

"Yeah who cares, she ruined your relationship, ruin hers." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her surprised. "It's not like she'll find out, nor Joseph."

"Who are you and what have you done to my E." said Y/n, Emilia chuckled and rolled her eyes as she turned to look at the boys.

"I'm just saying. If you really just want to kiss him I wouldn't blame you, you feel certain things with certain people." said Emilia, her eyes landing on Miles, she quickly regained force and looked away.

"I'll do it if you do it." said Y/n, Emilia quickly turned to look at her surprised and laughed.

"I'll do it if you do it." said Emilia, Y/n chucked as the boys turned to look at her. "Go to my dorm and do it, I'll meet up with you there later so we can spit these things out finally."

"Thats evil!" said Y/n, Adrian and Miles looked at each other and turned back to the girls who were giggling.

"I guess that makes us evil then." said Emilia as Miles popped his head in between them causing them to jump. "Merlin Miles!"

"Whats evil?" asked Miles, Adrian popped his head next to Miles and smiled.

"Yeah, whats evil?" said Adrian

"Wouldn't you like to know." said Y/n as her and Emilia bursted into laugher. Adrian and Miles narrowed their eyebrows and looked at each other.

"Alright everyone, class is almost over. Please clean up your stations." said Professor Flitwick, Adrian got up as Y/n watched him. Emilia chuckled as Y/n glanced at her, smiling.

"Just do it, I know you want too." whispered Emilia as Y/n grinned. "My dorm is empty, go ahead and do it, just watch out for Pansy in the common room."

"Emilia, shut up." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled, the bell rung as they got up. Y/n quickly walked next to Adrian as he looked at her and smiled. "What are you up to right now?"

"Nothing why?" asked Adrian, Emilia grinned as she looked back at Y/n. Miles narrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Emilia.

"I had to go get something from E's dorm, I just thought if you were making your way over there i'll join you." said Y/n, Adrian looked at her and nodded. 

"Oh yeah come on, we can use the tunnels since were closer to that." said Adrian as Y/n smiled and nodded. They made their way into the tunnels as Adrian turned to look at her. "So what exactly are you looking for, you and Emilia been really suspiciously lately."

"Have we?" said Y/n as she smiled at Adrian, he gave her a strange look as she chuckled and turned back around.

"Yeah." said Adrian looking at her walk, he felt himself grow hard and stopped. Y/n turned back and looked at him.

"Something wrong?" asked Y/n as she looked up at him.

"Oh no nothing, keep walking." said Adrian as he fixed his pants, Y/n smiled as she pushed the painting opening and stuck her head out making sure no one was around. Adrian follow her into Emilia dorm as she held the door open for him.

"I'm not so sure where she said she left it." said Y/n as she locked the door, Adrian sat on Victoria's bed and placed his hands over his pants.

"What exactly is it?" asked Adrian, Y/n smiled and took off her robe. Adrian watched her walk around the dorm as she turned back to look at him.

"Not so sure." said Y/n as she walked over to Adrian, he looked up at her as she lowered down to his level and tilted her head. "It's kind of like-" Adrian grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss as she smiled. The both of them feeling the wonderful feelings they always felt when they kissed.

"Oh i'm sorry.." said Adrian as he pulled away quickly, Y/n looked at him as she pushed him back and got on top of him. He looked at her surprised as she pulled him back into a kiss, he wrapped his hands around her waist and held her tightly as they kissed.

She took off his robes as he unbuttoned her shirt. Adrian flipped her over and pinned her against the bed as they looked into each other's eyes and it was in that moment that she realized she would never love anyone the way she loved him.

Adrian looked into her eyes as he caressed her cheek, all he seen in her eyes was love, love for him. They pulled back into the kiss as their lips moved so perfectly with each other. Eventually their clothes were off and he was in her, she felt his wonderful touch again as she held back her moans. Much later Adrian was laying on Y/n's chest and as he slept, she played in his hair and smiled.

———

"Where the hell did Adrian just go?" asked Miles as he turned around, Emilia made a face a shrugged as she kept walking.

"Mr. Montague, you are needed in Snapes office." said Professor Mcgonagall as she walked up to them, Graham made a face and nodded as he told Emilia and Miles goodbye.

"No really where did he go?" asked Miles

"Im not sure Miles, I didn't see him walk off." said Emilia as she continued to walked.

"Where are you going?" asked Miles

"Music room, do you want to join me?" said Emilia as Miles nodded and walked faster to catch up to her.

"You haven't played in a while." said Miles as they made their way into the room, Emilia locked it as Miles sat down on the bench.

"Yeah.. it's been a really long time.. I think around this time last year." said Emilia as she sat down next to him. She opened it and looked at the keys as he looked at her.

"Do you still remember that one piece.." said Miles as Emilia cracked a smiled and nodded. "Care teaching me it?"

"Really?" asked Emilia as she turned to look at him, he nodded as he pressed his fingers against the keys. "I thought you never wanted to learn how to play."

"I just want to know how to play that." said Miles, Emilia chuckled as she placed her hands on top of his and started pushing down. He looked at her as she looked down at the keys.

"Well you at least have to help me out here." said Emilia as she looked at Miles fingers that weren't moving. He moved his hand up to her face and made her face him.

"Don't leave me E." said Miles as Emilia looked at him, he moved her hair out of her face as she let her head fall on his chest. He looked at her surprised as he felt her crying. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm not." said Emilia as Miles smiled and wrapped his hands around her and pulled her in tightly.

"Why are you crying?" said Miles softly as he rested his chin on top of her head.

"Because.. i'm leaving.. i'm leaving the people that made me feel not alone." said Emilia in between breathes. Miles pulled her back to see tears streaming down her face. He wiped them and placed his index finger and thumb on her chin and lifted her head.

"Then why don't you stay." said Miles, she looked at him and moved her face and turned to look at the piano.

"So why do you want to learn just that piece?" asked Emilia as Miles looked at her, she started pressing the keys as Miles let his head fall on her neck, wrapping his hands around her waist. "Miles.."

Miles grabbed Emilia arms and wrapped them around him as he hugged her tighter. "C-can we just stay like this for a bit." said Miles as Emilia looked surprised at him, she wrapped her hands around him as he ran his finger up and down her back. "Why is your heart beating so fast?"

"I'm not sure." said Emilia with a smile as Miles pulled away and looked at her, he gave her a smile and turned back to the piano.

"Alright start playing." said Miles, Emilia made a face as he laid his head on her lap, she rolled her eyes and started playing. "Can I ask you something?"

"Haven't you already?" said Emilia as Miles bite her thigh. "Ow.. alright go ahead."

"Do you love Graham? Or loved him?" asked Miles, Emilia cracked a smile and looked down at him.

"Oh shut up, are you jealous. Does Graham Montague make the big strong Miles Bletchley jealous?" said Emilia laughing as Miles made a face.

"I'm being serious E." said Miles

"No, it was never love." said Emilia smiling down at him, he looked up at her and narrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry." said Miles

"For?" said Emilia as she watched him turn to the ground.

"For everything i've done to you, for every fight we ever had. For every girl I tried using to get over you, for all the stupid things i've said to you out of jealousy or anger. I'm sorry for all of it." said Miles as Emilia looked at him, he rose from her lap and looked at her.

"You're not the only one to blame Miles... don't make it seem like it was all your fault." said Emilia as she looked down.

"But it was, you did nothing wrong. I was the one who made you feel horrible, I constantly started arguments and I wanted to change I really did because you deserve more than I could ever give you but I love you more than anything in this world and I know that Graham made you feel.. well better than I did." said Miles, Emilia blinked hard as she stared at him. "And Cane told me he seen you two kissing.."

"Hm really." said Emilia as she turned red, Miles gave her a small smile as she sighed. "..Graham and I both knew we weren't going to make it past the talking stage Miles, that's why we were so fine with it. He cared too much about your friendship."

"Yeah and thats his problem, I would put you above everyone else." said Miles as he held her face, she rose her eyebrows as he leaned in pressing his lips against her, something in the both snapping as they both smiled.

———

Adrian had woken up to noise outside of the door, Y/n was moving in her sleep as he sat up. "Where's Adrian?" asked Pansy.

"I told you I don't know, i'm not always with him." said Emilia as Miles rolled his eyes. Adrian started putting on his clothes as he shook Y/n awake.

"You must know where he's at." said Pansy.

"Have you tried the library?" asked Miles

"Yes I just came from there." said Pansy

"Maybe he's in the kitchen, go look for him." said Emilia as she pushed Pansy away for her door, she grabbed the handle and realize it was locked and turned back to look at Pansy. "Well go on now."

"I think he did say he was going to the kitchen, maybe he's hungry go on." said Miles, Pansy made a face and crossed her arms as she went walking down the stairs. "Well open the door."

"It's locked." whispered Emilia as Miles narrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" said Miles, Emilia shrugged when the door opened. Y/n peaked her head as Emilia started laughing as Y/n pulled her in and closed the door on Miles. "Hey!"

"Sorry Miles, personal business!" said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at Adrian who's hair was messed up, she bursted into more laugher as they stared at her.

"Are you done?" said Adrian as Emilia held her stomach and nodded as she turned around to look at them.

"Well, that's nice. You can leave now, Y/n and I have things to do." said Emilia as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.

"Did Pansy leave?" said Adrian, Emilia nodded as he looked at Y/n and slowly walked to the door. "Oh you didn't find what Emilia wanted you to find."

"Oh no it's fine she's here now." said Y/n as they both started laughing, Adrian looked at them strangely as he opened the door to see Miles standing there.

"Oh!" said Miles as Emilia bursted into more laugher, Miles started smiling as Y/n face palmed. "Well you two seem busy, come on Adrian there's things I want to know."

Adrian held back his smile as he closed the door, Emilia turned to Y/n as she covered her mouth and bursted out into laugher. "You actually did it!" said Emilia as Y/n made a face.

"You were coming into the dorm with Miles, what was that?" said Y/n, Emilia made a face and shook her head.

"Not what you think, I mean we kissed that's it, it was more talking than anything else." said Emilia as Y/n raised her eyebrows. "He claims he's so in love with me."

"Just because he can't love you the way you want him to doesn't mean he doesn't love you with everything he has." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her surprised. "Ah can you believe Miles told me that! I think he's really changing."

"Alright well what happened between you and Adrian?" asked Emilia already seeing Victoria's bed and already knowing the answer.

"Well I did it." said Y/n as Emilia started smiling, Y/n rolled her eyes and laid back in bed. "Merlin I do miss his touch but I don't know what to do."

"Well, you guys stayed in here for a while. You missed dinner." said Emilia as Y/n made a face.

"We fell asleep." said Y/n feeling her face get red, Emilia chuckled as Y/n face palmed. "Merlin, well come on. We have to get Harry's cloak again."

Emilia nodded as she went to open the door to see Adrian and Miles having their ear by the door, she looked at them as they stared back at her as Y/n bursted into laugher. "You two are so nosy! Go away!" said Emilia as she pushed their heads.

"Where are you two going now?" asked Miles as Y/n looked at Emilia who turned back to look at her. "You see they're so suspicious!"

"We are having bonding time, now if you will excuse me." said Y/n as she got up and grabbed a small box as Miles and Adrian looked at her.

"Is that what you were looking for?" asked Adrian as Y/n chuckled and looked at Emilia.

"Yes." said Y/n, they narrowed their eyebrows as Emilia and Y/n walked out of the dorm holding back their laughs.

"Whats in it?" asked Miles

"Stop being so nosy!" said Emilia as she flicked his forehead, he smiled and turned to Adrian who was looking at Y/n. "Well we're off now.."

"Can we go?" said Adrian

"No!" said the girls

"Unfair." said Adrian, Pansy came running up the stairs as she seen them.

"There you are! Ive been looking all over for you, you missed dinner!" said Pansy as she ran to hug Adrian.

"You're busy so Emilia and I are off now." said Y/n as she cracked a smile, Emilia covered her mouth as they walked down the stairs.

"Hey, where are you two going?" asked Graham coming up the stairs, they both turned to look at him as they chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing, we're off now. Don't follow us!" said Emilia turning back to Adrian and Miles, Graham made a face and looked at them confused.

"Well why don't you tell us where you going right now?!" said Miles as the girls kept walking, he turned to Adrian who pulled Pansy off him and turned back to him.

"I would've thought you would be.. jealous Pansy went and hugged him." said Emilia as they walked out of the common room. Y/n chucked and shrugged.

"He didn't seem too happy to me." said Y/n, Emilia looked at her and grinned.

"Ah, can't be a home wrecker if the home was your home first." said Emilia as they both laugh going up to the Gryffindor tower.

"Bloody hell, Joseph is waiting there. He must have been looking for me." said Y/n as she pulled Emilia away from there. "Does he not anything anything better to do?"

"I say stop talking to him and get back with Ade." whispered Emilia as Y/n gave her a look and pulled away her away.

"I know another way into the Gryffindor common room." said Y/n as they ran down a bunch of stairs. Umbridge came from a corner and looked at them.

"What are you two doing?" said Umbridge as Emilia and Y/n made a face and looked at each other.

"Sorry Professor we were in the library studying and we lost track of time, we were heading back to our houses." said Emilia as Umbridge looked at them.

"Hem hem, very well.. continue on." said Umbridge as Emilia nodded, Y/n gave her a look as they walked the corner, she pulled out her wand and opened a painting pushing Emilia in it.

"Merlin I hate that lady, she's making Hogwarts remind me of the Ministry and i'm not so please about that." said Emilia as they walked the tunnel.

"Exactly, have you seen what she does to Harry?" said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at her. "When he has detention?"

"Does she use those quils on him?!" said Emilia as Y/n nodded. "They're horrible.. Adrian had asked about them and she said she uses them as punishment."

"That should be illegal, using his own blood as ink. Just thinking of it makes me sick." said Y/n as Emilia nodded in agreement. They finally made it to the end of the tunnel as Y/n pushed it open, peaking their head out. "Alright you stay here while I go get it from Harry."

Y/n finally came back quickly, she threw it over Emilia as the painting open seeing Fred and George. "I know you're there Y/n, where are you going? You weren't at dinner either!" said Fred as they stepped in, Y/n started slowly walking with Emilia as they looked at each other.

"You know I don't think Adrian was there either, what if they were together." said George, Emilia covered her month from laughing as they continued to walk. They pushed the painting open and jumped out quickly running out of the castle under the cloak to see Adrian and Miles making their way into the forest.

"I hate those two boys." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled, they ran deep into the forest as they finally took the cloak off.

"Ok great, who knew the hardest part about this was getting away from all the people." said Y/n as she opened the box and pulled out the small crystal phials.

"Finally." said Emilia as they spit the leaf into it and placed a piece of their hair in it. Y/n chucked as she places the phials in her pocket.

"Now we have to be up early tomorrow and run down her again for the dew." said Y/n as Emilia made a face. They heard noises as they covered themselves in the cloak again.

"They wouldn't go this deep into the forest, Miles." said Adrian as they held their wands out. Miles gave him a look and turned back forward.

"I really think they would." said Miles, Emilia and Y/n made a face as they slowly started making their way around them.

"Come on before something comes and eats us." said Adrian as Miles nodded, Emilia and Y/n held back their laughs as they ran back up to the castle. Going through the tunnel into the Slytherin dorm as they slowly opened it, Graham looked at the painting open again as he walked down the stairs.

"Why do you look so scared?" asked Emilia forgetting she was under the cloak, he looked around as they laughed, Y/n uncovered her and Emilia as Graham stared at them.

"It was you last time! Thinking I was going mad." said Graham as they laugh, they made their way into the dorm and hide the phial's in the box and set it in Emilias trunk.

"WHERE DID YOU TWO GO!" said Miles behind them, they jumped and turned around to see Adrian and Miles staring at them.

"Well I need to go now, I'll see you tomorrow E." said Y/n as Emilia nodded, Y/n turned to look at Adrian and Miles and smiled. "Bye boys".

"Well i'm going to shower now, see you guys." said Emilia as she pushed the boys out, they looked at each other and made a face.

———

"It's raining really hard, isn't it?" said Miles as him, Emilia, Y/n, Adrian and the twins made their way up to dinner. A lighting struck as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other. "Blimey, even lighting?"

It's been two weeks since they finished the potion and they've been hoping for lighting. Adrian and Miles were looking at the window as Emilia and Y/n ran away from the boys making their way to the dorms. "This is great, we'll grab the box and run straight into the forest." said Emilia as they opened the trunk.

They grabbed the box and ran out of the castle as fast as they could getting rained on, Y/n opened the box and handed Emilia her blood-red potion. "The potion looks perfect, brilliant." said Y/n as she throw the box on the floor, they moved away from each other and pulled out their wand.

"Amato Animo Animato Animagus." said Emilia as she placed her wand to her heart in her own space as she drunk the potion.

"Amato Animo Animato Animagus." said Y/n doing the same thing, she thought of the animal she was going to turn into as she felt a strong pain and a double heart beat.

Emilia

Y/n

Their wands fell as they transformed into what they envisioned. They looked at each other, seeing the large fangs and claws. Both their eyes were red as they looked rather scary. Emilia transformed back into human form and stared at Y/n.

"We did it! We did it! We did it!" shouted Emilia as she picked up her wand, Y/n transformed back into human form and laughed.

"Blimey! That was wow! It was kind of painful wasn't it?" said Y/n as she watched Emilia dance around.

"It was, felt rather weird." said Emilia as she chuckled, they ran back up to the castle drying themselves as they walked into dinner, Fred and George looked at Y/n strangely as she smiled and sat down next to them.

"You look rather happy, what are you and E up too?" said Fred as Y/n chuckled.

"Oh it's nothing? We just had to do something before we could come to dinner." said Y/n as the twins gave her a look.

So I was thinking🧍🏻‍♀️ since I only have a eighteen more chapters left until the end, do you guys want like more? Like what life is like for them after the war and stuff?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 406 32
Anna is living a normal life - as a property of WICKED. One day a very special boy comes into her life and changes everything. Will she be able to sa...
60.4K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...