Big Q's Little sister (Ranboo...

Oleh personnnnnnnn444

If ranboo changes his mind about people writing fanfics (So far he has said he is fine with anything that DOE... Lebih Banyak

Introoooo
The Stream Chapter 1.
Talking. Chapter 2
Hana Knows. Chapter 3
A lot happens here... Chapter 4
Hana's Birthday! Chapter 5
The first day. Chapter 6
Holy shit... I know -Chapter 7
The Big Night. Chapter 8
Ignoring. chapter 9
"I fucking hate you". Chapter 10
They all know now. Chapter 11
The picnic Chapter 13
The forest Chapter 14
MICHEAL???. Chapter 15
Explaining it all... Chapter 16
I'm sorry. Chapter 17
I'm sorry part 2 (ish?) Chapter 18
Bye :( Chapter 19
Valentines day ~Chapter 20
Ice cream and chocolates ~Chapter 21
Bye :( [part 2]~Chapter 22
Telling the internet. ~chapter 23
FaceTiming, again ~Chapter 24
Hi again. ~Chapter 25
Movies, bitches, and cliffs. ~Chapter 26
Dates and a Birthday ~Chapter 27
"Until next time" (LAST) ~Chapter 28
Epilogue 1. ~Chapter(?) 29
Epilogue 2 ~Chapter(?) 30
Epilogue 3 ~Chapter(?) 31

The Arcade Chapter 12

26K 572 3.7K
Oleh personnnnnnnn444

(not much important stuff is going to happens in the beginning- middle. Near the end its important.)

-Y/n pov- at like 10:00 am

I wake up to Ranboo's arm wrapped around me, and his other messing with my hair.

"Hi" I stretch. 

"Hey, how'd you sleeeeeep?" 

"Good, you?" 

"Great. Uh also I think everyone was planning on going to the arcade later, but if you don't want to go we can stay here." 

"No I'll go! Arcades are fun, and I'm not going to let Quackity ruin hanging out with my friends, and boyfriend" I smile at him. "Where'd everyone go?" I ask looking around the room and see no one. 

"Oh I think Niki and Minx went grocery shopping with Phil and Techno, and Hana, Tommy, and Tubbo went downstairs to eat." He says. 

"Oh ok, well we should probably get up for the day now" I say not wanting to move from our position but know we have to eat breakfast. I re-adjust myself so I am sitting up and facing the boy in front of me. 

"ok..." Ranboo pouts, but before he gets up he kisses me, but for longer then before though I still get the same butterflies as before.  

Then Ranboo leaves the room so I can get dressed, and goes to get dressed as well. I head down to the kitchen and see everyone [besides the people who went to the store] there. I walk over to Hana and put my head on her shoulder. 

"You two finally got up?" Hana teases.

"Oh shut up" I shove her playfully. "I'm tiredddddd" 

"Then go back to sleeeeeeeppppp" She says mimicking my tone. 

"Nooooo Ranboo said something about going to the arcade later, plus if I go to sleep again I'll just be up there all day." 

"Oh yeah we were going to go to the arcade at 12." 

I nod my head and to my surprise Fundy is cooking. "What'cha making?" I ask leaning over the counter. 

"*your favorite breakfast item.*" 

"YES! That's my favorite!" I exclaim.

"Yeah I may have asked someone what you like..." He trails off. 

"Hana, why exactly?" I turn to face her.

"I dunno? He asked, I answered but you should be happy cause you get to have *your favorite breakfast item.*" 

"Well then Mr. Furry boy, why were you wondering what my favorite was?" I question (Idk how to write it well, so just to make it clear this isn't in a sassy way or anything!)

"Reasons. ALSO I AM NOT A FURRY!" He shouts.

"And those reasons are...?"

"It's my apology for... Yesterday" He hesitates to find the right word.

"Oh, well thanks I guess. You don't have anything to be sorry for though..." I say confused. 

"Y/n, just go with it. He's making your favorite and you're complaining?" Tubbo says. 

"Yeah okay. Well thank you Fundy."  

He just nods in response. Then I hear a voice I know all to well, "Hey, Y/n can I talk to you?" The voice was Karls.

I mean I'm not mad at him, mostly just Quackity. But do I want to talk to him?? 

"Um... Sure?" I look at Hana and she nods her head already knowing what I'm thinking so I walk outside with Karl. "Okay, what's up."

"Are you mad at me? I know you are mad at Quackity-and you have every reason to be- but I just want to make sure you aren't mad at me..."

"No I'm not mad at you or Sapnap... I- What were YOU going to say to Ranboo?" 

"What do you mean?" You can hear the worry in his voice. 

"After we told the three of you we're dating you went with Quackity to talk to Ranboo. What were you going to say?" I specify for him.

"Oh... I was just going to tell him that he better not do anything stupid, and I also went out to try and keep Quackity from saying anything... But I guess that didn't really work..." He trails off as you can hear the guilt in his voice. 

"Ok, well no he won't do anything stupid. I'm going to go back inside now." I walk back to the house. And to no surprise I see Hana standing by the door. 

"So he didn't do anything stupid. That's good" Hana says. 

"Nope, he was just making sure I'm not mad at him." I inform her. 

"Well are you mad at him?" She questions. 

"No, not really just Quackity."

-TIME SKIP TO THE ARCADE CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO WRITE THERE ANYMORE-

We get to the arcade and split off into groups. It was Me, Hana, Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo together, Phil, Fundy, Techno, Niki, Minx and Wilbur together, and Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl.

"GUYS! I'M GOING TO GET MY VLOG GUN!" Tommy shouts but somehow draws no attention to the 5 of you.

"If you are a big enough man you will..." I joke.

"YES. I AM A VERY BIG MAN AND WILL GET MY VLOG GUN." 

"okay dummy, me and Hana are gonna go play air hockey" I smirk to Hana. 

"You may be better at PVP but I am a god at air hockey Ms.*your last name*" 

We race over to the air hockey table and start to play. By the time we get to the final point, we realize all our friends are watching us. 

"Uh hey guys?" Hana questions keeping her focus on the game. 

"GO Y/N!" Ranboo, Niki, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Phil all whisper shout. 

"GO HANA!" Tommy, Techno, Minx, and Fundy yell. While Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl don't say anything.

Hana ends up getting the last point. "FUCK!.... RACE YOU THERE!" You yell as you and Hana bolt towards 'Skee Ball' (i think this is called like three different things so just look it up and go to pictures and you'll see it).

When we get there we see that Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo followed us. 

"You three can go play games if you want!" I say.

"Oh, no this is very entertaining.But Hana how did you know she wanted to play this game when she didn't say...?" Tubbo asks. 

"Oh 1. I know Y/n. 2. She said it with her eyes." (ok but is it really that weird...? I can do that with my friends that are girls but any of my friends that are boys get really confused and say its weird and creepy lmao)

"She- She said it with her eyes? How is that possible..." Ranboo asks. 

"We're girls. That's how its possible" I joke. 

"Ohh yeah ookayyyyyyyyyyy" Tommy says not believing it. 

"Am... Am I dating and alien? Y/n are you an alien?"

I look at Hana and say "Yes, yes you are dating and alien Ranboo."

"Oh Ranboo you better run before she sacrifices you!" Tubbo jokes.

"nooooooo don't do thattttt" I fake pout.

I didn't even realize that me and Hana were done playing Skee Ball so we counted our tickets to see who won. 

"I got 100" Hana says. 

"YES! I got 110!" I boast in a joking way. 

"FUCK! Ok should we do a tie breaker or just leave it?" 

"I normally wouldn't say this, but leave it. We should hang out with these three weirdos" 

"Oh fuck off dickhead" Tommy says shoving me slightly. 

We all laugh and walk around playing a bunch of games and having a really good time. Every now and then we play a game with some of the others, but we didn't see them all too often. 

We spent about 5 hours there having fun until we decided to wrap it up and get our prizes. 

(I haven't been to an arcade in about 5 years so I'm sorry if this is an unreasonable amount of tickets.)

After the machine was done counting everyone's tickets, we saw that Wilbur had 1,000.

Phil had 1,143

Niki had 1,528

Minx had 1,436

Fundy had 1,793

Techno had 2,000

Tubbo had 2,348 

Ranboo had 2,475

Tommy had 2,682

Hana had 2,885 

I had 2,900

And I didn't know how many Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity had because I didn't ask them. Tommy did infact get not only one, but two vlog guns, and a bouncy ball. Me, Hana, Niki, and Minx all got matching Bracelets (imagine it to look however you want). Tubbo got a bee plushie, and I'm not sure what other people got. 

"Hey Y/n?" I turn to where the voice came from and see Ranboo. 

"What's up?" 

"How many tickets do you have left?" He asks. 

"Ummm...." I pause for a second to remember, "1,000. Why?" 

"Were you planning on using them at all...?" He sounds nervous. 

"No...? Are you ok?" 

"Yeah uh can I have your tickets...? I need to get something for someone! pweaseeee" He begs. 

"Yeah! Here ya go!" I hand him the little piece of paper and he walks off. 

-Ranboo pov-

YES! I'm getting Y/n a mood ring and one for myself too as a little.... Token? For when we go back home, and won't see each other, and for whenever she feels sad she'll hopefully remember today? I think to myself as I walk up to the counter. 

"Hey can I get two triangle shaped mood rings?" I ask. 

"Yeah! Here you go!" The person hands me the rings and I walk back to everyone. 

"Soooo what'd you get and who'd you get if for?" Y/n asks. 

"You'll find out when I give it to them" I grin. 

"Ughhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyy?" 

"Becauseeeeeeeeeeeeee" I mock.

"Fineeeee" She then walks over to Hana and I walk over to Tubbo and Tommy.

"Guysssssss?" I ask. 

"Yessssssss?" Tommy also mocks.

"I got Y/n something and I don't know when to give it to herrrrrrrr" I whine.

"You should take her on a little date thing and then give it to her!" Tubbo suggests.

"Tubbo how are you so smart when it comes to relationships, and yet you're single?" I ask. 

"Cause I have you two!" He hugs me and Tommy.

"Ok big law." Tommy jokes.

-Time skip to back at the house and y/n pov-

We pull up to the house and file through the door. I feel someone grab my hand and I see it's Ranboo. 

"Hey Y/n, would you want to go out tonight...?" He asks quietly to make sure no one else hears. 

"If you mean on a date, then yes." He smiles at me and then says "Ok, well be ready at like 7:00" and walks downstairs. 

"HANA! UPSTAIRS NOW!" I whisper shout when I know Ranboo can't hear me anymore. 

"UH WE'RE COMING TOO!" Minx whispers back. 

"OK THAT'S FINE JUST GO GO GO!!!" (what the fuck is this- some sort of mission?)

We all run upstairs and then Jump onto Hana and I's beds. 

"OK WHAT HAPPENED!" Niki shouts.

"RANBOO JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE!" I whisper shout, so no one hears me. 

"YES! WOO! WHEN!? WHERE!?" Hana shouts. 

I take a deep breath to calm down, and say "At 7, and I don't know where he just said be ready at 7!" 

"Ok! We have to get you ready!" Hana says. 

"Dude I have three hours...?" 

"Y/N! I DON'T CARE! YOU ARE GETTING READY RIGHT NOWWWW!" She demands. 

"Ugh fineeeeeee. You guys go pick out an outfit." I point towards the closet. 

The three girls run over and start throwing clothes all over the room. They pull out four different outfits. I scan the first one, which was a short black dress with beads on it "WAY too fancy." Then they show me the second one which was shorts and an oversized shirt, "Not something I would wear." Then the third one is a REALLY short skirt and a cropped hoodie. "Uh- Not enough fabric!" The fourth one was a giant hoodie and sweatpants (I totally don't wear hoodies and sweatpants every single day of my life-). "Its good but too casual. Let me look." 

I look at the closet and pull out blue leggings, a crop top (I fucking hate typing this line, and a jean jacket. I look at the girls in the room and they all nod their heads in agreement. I get changed in the bathroom and go downstairs to hang out for a while.

-Ranboo pov when he went downstairs-

"GUYS! GUYS GUYS GUYS!" I yell suddenly

"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED!?" Tubbo shouts concerned. 

"I JUST ASKED Y/N ON A DATE AT 7 AND I NEED YOUR GUYS' HELP TO SET IT UP!" 

"POG! WHERE? AND WHAT DO WE NEED?" Tommy yells.

I pause and gain composure before speaking again, "At that giant open grass field, remember that place? and uh we need food and a blanket and a speaker, and maybe lights I don't entirely know!" 

"OH! Are you having a picnic!?" Tubbo asks excitedly. 

"Thats what I was planning on!" 

The three boys get everything they need and ask Phil to drive them to the field. Phil agrees and decides to help them set it up.

----------------------

OK THERE IS THAT! UH SORRY IF ITS TRASH! I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW I COULD WRITE THEM GOING SOMEWHERE! AND I SORTA LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER (Not really but idk) SO YEAH THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTERESTING I THINK! NOT PROOF READ I'M FUCKING TIRED! I WOKE UP AT 7 (IDK HOW) AND HAD A LOT TO DO TODAY AND IT ISN'T EVEN LATE RNNNNN

ALSO BITCHES WHAT THE FUCK!? 2.8k (at least l think that's what it said i can't remember) READS!? THANK YOU! SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1K 77 13
Ranboo, a 18 year old Transgender male streamer, struggling with body dysphoria, and past self harm scars that need to be hid. He lives with his moth...
38.3K 801 37
( I'M NOT SEXUALIZING TUBBO I PROMISE) Carly Gold is Wilbur's 17 year old sister. After a big fight with their parents Carly goes to live with Wilbur...
656K 23.8K 33
she never expected to meet such a person especially not during a law lecture but things don't always go as planned {quackity x...
3.4K 68 15
Tommy loooooooves Wilbur's sister. I'm kidding but not really, I wasn't going to publish this honestly but eh who cares. I should give it a good desc...