The picnic Chapter 13

(I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT WRITING THE DATE DUDE!! AHHHHHHHH HELP THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA BE SHIT! ALSO HA HA I ASKED HANA IF I COULD USE HER NAME AND SHE SAID YES!!! NOW ENJOYYYY [hopefully])

-Ranboo pov When they are at the field and finish setting up (I wanna say about 6:00?).-

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod (oh my god oh my god oh my god) THIS IS REAL! THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING! ME AND Y/N ARE GONNA GO ON A FRICKING DATE! WOOOOOOOO!! OK RANBOO CHILL... Me, Phil, Tommy, and Tubbo have just finished setting it up and are taking a look at it. We have a soft blue blanket on the ground, plates of watermelon, strawberries, mango, grapes, and *your favorite fruit*. (I may or may not just be naming fruits i like-) I also have the rings there, but in a corner under the blanket so she doesn't see it. 

"It looks nice, Ranboo. She'll love it!" Phil says excitedly. 

"Thanks dadza" I joke. 

We all laugh and then Tubbo says "Soooooooo whats your plan? Don't you still have an hour?" 

"Yeah I do have a while, we can just kind of sit around and talk for like 15 minutes. I kind of want to leave the house a little early to get here sooner." 

"Alright well then, I have question." We all look at Tommy so he continues, "Do you think Y/n will forgive Quackity? Like ever? She doesn't even LOOK in his direction... Not that she shouldn't be mad, what he did was insanely fucked up." 

"Well I'm not sure if she is going to... But their siblings so they'll figure it out, right?" I ask. 

"..... I wanna say she'll forgive him but it seems like she hates him, and families don't always forgive each other...." Phil says. 

"Let's just hope she does, if not these next three week are going to be insanely awkward..." Tubbo scratches his neck.

We all talk for another 20 minutes until I realize its 6:30. "OH CRAP! Uh guys I have to get back to the house to get Y/n." 

We all walk to the car and drive back. It takes about 5 more minutes so I head up to the Girls' room taking deep breaths. "Hey, Y/n you ready to go?" 

"Yeah! Where exactly are we going?" She gets up from the bed and starts walking towards me. 

Woah... She looks amazing. She's wearing a Black crop top, light blue leggings, and a white jean jacket. I snap out of my trance to her grabbing my hand and waving it in front of my face. 

"Heeeeeelllllllloooooooo? Raaaaaannnnnnbbbbbooooooooo?" 

"Oh sorry! J-just uh.... spaced out for a second...." 

"Yeah ok, we're dating you can say you were looking at my outfit" She laughs.

"Fineeeee, you  look really really pretty." 

"Thank you. Where are we going?" She asks.

"You have to wait to see," I grin. 

We walk out of the house and start walking to the field. 

-Y/n pov when we get to the field-

This is already really fun, and we aren't even doing anything other then talking! 

Then I see we are walking towards a picnic looking thing...? I don't really know, we are too far for me to see right now. 

"Here we are..." Ranboo trails off sounding worried. 

"What's wrong...? You sound worried," I say with concern audible in my voice. 

"Just... Do you like it? I wasn't super sure what to do and-" I cut him off knowing he was going to start freaking out.