Took 5 Years โš ๏ธSEXUALโš ๏ธ

By j0capalot

"Wrong Room" CHAPTER 2โœจ More

5 years
Glass of wine
Teasing game
The truth
A leafy dinner
Flash
I love you is another word for yes
Back to my hometown
Stalking
Old Friends
Alejandro
Two guys and One girl
Behind the door
Criminals
Pool table
Pizza
Taking control
Just feel
Home all day
Coming to an end
The end

What is he hiding

11.4K 90 31
By j0capalot

Me and Mattia gave a kiss to Emseray on her cheek. "We'll be back later. Go to sleep okay"

We left the house and drove to mattia's friends party. As we were heading to the party, I turn to face mattia as he was driving and noticed that mattia was looking kinda mad?

-Y/N: "Are you okay baby?"
-Mattia: "Not really"

He wasn't acting like this before we left. He rolled down the window and let his hand relax outside the window as his other hand was holding the steering wheel. I could tell something was bothering him.

-Y/N: "What's wrong baby? Tell me"

Mattia took a deep breath.

-Mattia: "I just got a text from my friend saying that Gianna is at the party.."

Gianna....

Not her again.

Hearing her name made me clench up my fist. Every single memory I have of her was a bad memory. Besides one. The first time we met in college.... she was such a lovely, crazy, energetic girl but jealously got the best of her.

-Y/N: "Why is it bother so much?"

Mattia lets out a little mad chuckle

I started to regret even asking that question. I'm so stupid

-Mattia: "She ruined our lives. It was all her fault you had to go back to your parents house with Esmeray. I couldn't kiss your baby belly because of her, I couldn't see Esmeray kick as she was still in your belly because of her, I couldn't even KISS your belly nor talk to Esmeray because of her. It was all because of her I spent 5 years without my princess..."

Tears began to fall down mattia's cheek.

-Y/N: "I'm sorry I even asked that dumb question baby... please just forget about the past mattia. Look at us now, we are a small happy family"

Mattia smiles.

-Mattia: "We're here"

I look outside the window and saw people dressed up all formal entering this brown, kinda carmel colored modern house.

-Y/N: "Um baby?"
-Mattia: "Yea?"
-Y/N: "This doesn't seem like a little party..."
-Mattia: "I forgot to metion a little rich party.." *Nervously laughs*

This wasn't knew to me at all since back home, I would be invited to a lot of celebrities parties. Honestly... I would find these kinds of parties boring. Everyone would just talk to another person about busnisses, money, fame, other celebrites with expensive champagne in their hands. I hated it. Its so... so...

-Mattia: "I know its going to be rich and boring but bare with me please. There's something I need to take care of"

Its so rich and boring...

-Y/N: "I'm used to these kinds of things so don't worry baby. What is it that you need to take care of?"
-Mattia: "Business"

Business?

Mattia gets out of the car and walks to my side of the car and opens the door for me.
I get out. I went blind for a second...

-Y/N: "When tf did the paparazzi show up?!"

Damn they are fast to show up.

I cover my face with my hand as my other arm wraps mattia's arm. We walked inside the house. Once we walked in, I didn't see anyone I recongized.

(L/N STANDS FOR YOUR LAST NAME)

-Ivan: "Miss L/N!"

A hispanic looking guy approches me. He had tattooes on his arm and neck as well as long shiny black hair styled in a man bun, with an eyebrow piercing. The first thing I noticed about him was his red tux. I could tell it was pretty expensive. Is he the one that owns this house?
I shake his hand.

-Mattia: "Ivan.."

Ivan looks at Mattia.

-Ivan: "Mattia..."

No hello? No hey?

All they said to each other was their names in a manly, serious tone as they stared at each other. When I firsted walked in the house, the energy was fine but that changed into an intense engery. I could tell Mr. Ivan was a bad guy. Something about him just tells me that he was bad news. Was it the tattooes on his arm or neck? Was it the eyebrow piercing?

-Y/N: "Is this your house?"

I break the intense staring between Mattia and Ivan.

Ivan's face changed all of sudden. It went from being serious, to having a smile on his face.

-Ivan: "Yes. Yes it is."

He smiles.

I smile back.

-Ivan: "It's such an honor to have such a beautiful famous model here" *Chuckles*

I look at Mattia. He had a little jealous smirk on his face...

-Y/N: "Well thank you Mr. Ivan!" *Smiles* "I'm  pretty sure theres other famous people who are bigger than me here" *Chuckles*

Ivan smirks.

-Ivan: "Unfortunately there isn't. Just you Miss L/N"

He had this evil smirk on his face. I was scared... who are these people? Why did everyone I see walk into this house all dressed up formal look as if they were famous?

As I was looking at Mr. Ivan evil smile, I heard someone shout out "Honey!" from the other room. I look over his shoulder and saw...

-Y/N: "Gianna!"

Gianna walks in the room carrying a little boy in her arms. She had on this dark red long dress, that had a slit showing her thigh.

-Gianna: "Y/N?!"

Is Mr. Ivan her baby daddy?

-Ivan: "What's wrong dear?"

Gianna walks up to Mr. Ivan.

-Gianna: "What are they doing here honey?"

I look at mattia.

-Mattia: "Ivan, I came here to talk."

Talk? Talk about what! I was so confused that it was making me mad. Who is this Ivan guy! Why did you say we were going to your friends house if he doesn't even look like your friend! Who's child is Gianna holding?

-Ivan: "Give me a second Mattia." *Turns to face Gianna* "What's wrong dear? Is prince not able to sleep again?"

Prince is the kids name?

-Gianna: "Prince is already asleep. I need you to make me a milk for Roy"

There's another kid!?

Ivan nods. He looks at Mattia in the eyes giving him a sign to follow him. Mattia turns to face me.

-Mattia: "Will you be fine here alone?"

No.

-Y/N: "Yes" *Nervously laughs*
-Mattia: "Call me if you need anything or if someone..." *Looks at Gianna* "is bothering you"

Gianna lets out a little laugh.

Mattia follows Ivan to another room.

-Gianna: "It's been 5 years since we last saw each other"

Gianna places down the little boy.

-Gianna: "Go to your room baby. I'll be up there with the milk in a few" *Smiles*

The boy leaves...

WORD COUNT: 1113 (Fuck school🙄)

Tf- The fuck
L/N- Last Name

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 33 32
Unknown has entered the chat This book mentions the following โš ๏ธSelf harmโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธSmutโš ๏ธ
239K 3.1K 42
Just read t plz!! My first one kind of regretting it as writing this description. I'll try to post as much as possible because I have school stuff to...
765K 16.8K 116
The cover of this book was not made by me and I would like to give credit to her/him. Their Instagram is: newjersey_boyzz But yeah anyways um just...