๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š

By desyybaybee_

you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›... More

๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
the end.
new boook

twenty four.

14.3K 877 1.5K
By desyybaybee_

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

@Theshaderoom: #TSRBaeWatch #PressPlay: #Najefletcher seems to be blushing to her past lover #Kemoni. #Roomies what y'all think ?

loading comments ...

naje shook her head as she looked at what kemoni showed her.

" shade rooms be all in a bitch pussy " naje mumbled making kemoni bust out laughing as he turned his phone off.

" what you wanna do for your birthday " naje asked already having something in mind.

okay ik y'all thinking i just did a chapter blah blah blah BUT i actually got a raw ass idea for kemoni bday.

" let's not worry bout that, how bout you go get dressed for our date ma'am " kemoni said as he checked the time.

it read 5:30 and he had reservations at a restaurant at 8:00.

" dress fancy, casual, comfortable? what what " naje asked as she got up stretching.

" dressy i guess " kemoni made a face shrugging. naje shook her head and walked upstairs.

" i'll be back phat " kemoni said as he had to go get a haircut then go get dressed.

" okay " naje called out from upstairs. getting that as his go he walked out the house and to his car.

➶︎

naje rubbed her lips together as she put on her bracelet and necklace.

she wasn't gonna lie the dress was probably to much but she didn't really go anywhere so decided to wear it so it didn't go to waste.

kemoni walked upstairs and into naje room and stopped in tracks once he seen naje.

" OH MY GOODNESS " he yelled taking her in. she looked beautiful as hell in his eyes, he ain't know if they wouldn't been able to leave the house.

i been wanting to use this for the longest

naje laughed as she sprayed her go to vanilla perfume on and grabbed her lil wallet/ purse.

" phat you look goood, like i'll eat yo pussy right here " kemoni said standing behind her as she made sure her hair was good in the mirror.

" man i'm not boutta play with you " naje laughed and turned around checking him out.

kemoni had some simple but he still looked good as hell.

dressing in some black pants with a black turtle neck and some Alexander McQueens.

and to top it all off he put on his chain and a AP.

wdf are boys suppose to wear ? cause this ain it ! - desyybaybee

once naje was done checking him out she even noticed he got a haircut and nodded smiling.

" okayyyy, haircut, lil turtle neck. you looking fine nie " naje grabbed his chin tilting his head making him smile as he got butterflies.

" alright now stop touching me, cause i will fuck you " kemoni said mumbling the last part as naje laughed.

" you ready pa " naje asked grabbing his hand walking down the stairs. kemoni let her drag him down the stairs as he stared at her booty jiggle.

i really dislike the word papa and pa now idky - desyybaybee

" phat do you have on drawls " kemoni said making naje bust out laughing i'm tammat smacking shit and all.

" i guess we'll never know " naje shrugged dancing to the song that came in her since she didn't know it.

" alright come on " kemoni shook his head pushing her out the house and locking the door.

" you hitting them corner to mfn fast you need to slow this mf down almost made me spill my juwax on 200 dolla suit " naje said wiping her dress off.

kemoni laughed and opened the door for her as she smiled thanking him.

getting in he started the car and drove off to their destination as naje put some music on.

feels by kehlani came on and naje started singing.

" I ask myself, "Is this shit real?"
I contemplate 'bout how I feel
But you make it way too hard to think
That this could be what true love is
I don't want wait another minute for ya
Oh, you got me falling from the ceiling for ya
Knew right from the start there was no limit to ya
And I'm catching feelings, baby "

" you give me feels and i, know that it know that it know that it's real " naje sung making a video.

kemoni stopped at a red light and looked over at her as she looked over at him.

" i'll give you top at the red light stop playing " naje said as kemoni tucked his bottom lip in.

they both busted out laughing. after a few laughed and chats they finally pulled up.

think of some expensive restaurants shit. - desyybaybee

" thank you " naje said as kemoni opened her door and helped her out.

➶︎

" hell no salmon is nasty " kemoni made a face shaking his head.

" no you just don't know how to eat, who df wants to eat chicken finger and fries everyday " naje said waving him off.

chile coaches don't play cs me imma eat me some chicken fingers - desyybaybee

" here go y'all food. do you need anything else " the waiter said as she put down their food.

" no ma'am thank you " naje said kindly. nodding the lady walked off leaving them by theirselves again.

naje had lobster Alfredo with some steak, while kemoni had steak and mash potatoes with asparagus that naje made him try.

" eat it " naje said as kemoni started eating everything but the asparagus.

sighing he picked up it up and took a tiny bite of it before eating the whole thing.

" good " naje asked as she ate her food. he nodded and started eating more.

the waiter came back with more of their drinks.

" kemoni " naje asked looking at him. kemoni looked up with the quickness due to her saying his real name.

" yes ma'am " he said drinking his water licking over his teeth feeling hisself get nerves.

i swear every time takira call me i be like yes ma'am - desyybaybee

" you are getting out the streets right " she asked half demanding half asking.

kemoni thought about long and hard, once u in its hard to get out and he wasn't tryna die young he was still 23.

" yeah " kemoni said, it sounded good but naje knew he wasn't telling the truth but she just left it alone.

after many conversations and laughs they finally made it home.

naje just got out the shower and walked out the bathroom with a wife beater and shorts on.

she seen kemoni on the bed and grabbed her lotion sitting at the edge.

" lemme do it " kemoni smiled getting up grabbing the lotion from her. naje laughed and let him to his diddy.

rubbing the lotion up and down her legs she just stared as some thoughts ran threw her head.

" okay you can stop now " naje said as she felt herself get horny. kemoni nodded and put the lotion.

picking naje up he laid on the bed and put her on his chest putting his hand under her shirt to rub her back.

confession - i will get horny if u rub my bare back bye - desyybaybee

naje tried her hardest to calm down thinking he wasn't even on the type of timing.

but she lost it when he just started gently caressing her whole body.

" phat " kemoni said making naje look up at him as soon as he did he grabbed her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

he was horny she was horny so they went with it deciding where ever this ended up just would.

naje slid her tongue in his mouth wanting to take control now as kemoni hands went to her ass rubbing it.

the kiss got intense and sloppy real quick as naje moaned into when kemoni started rubbing her through her shorts.

kemoni switched them over to where he was on top and kissed down to her neck leaving hickeys to mark what's his.

sliding her shorts and panties of he rubbed her clit as he went back to kissed her loving how she could barely kiss back once he slowly slid his middle and index finger in.

her back arched of the bed slightly as she moaned aloud and grabbed kemoni had as he sped up his fingers pace.

" let my hand go phat " kemoni whispered in her ear. naje eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started moaning uncontrollably.

they are NOT at her mama house - desyybaybee

naje gasped lightly as kemoni hit her g spot he smiled at the fact that he found it and started hitting it rapidly with his fingers.

" oh— fuckkkkk " naje said as her stomach tighten meaning she was finna cum some.

kemoni finger went eve faster then before as naje yelled out his name sounding like music to his ears.

" cum for me " as on que naje came all over kemoni fingers. sliding them out slowly he licked all her juices off.

kissing her again so she could taste herself he pulled back sucking her bottom lip before traveling his kissing down to her lady.

he waited til she didn't expect it and sent a lick to her lady having her jerk backwards but he pulled her back towards his mouth locking her hips.

diving in he attacked her clit. sucking gently he twirled his tongue around hitting all her places.

naje hand went to his hair as she pulled it lightly while moaning aloud.

all her juices started wetting the bed and his lower face as he ate her like she was his last meal.

that was so corny bye - desyybaybee

switching his mouth to her entrance he rubbed her clit with his thumb while he tongue fucked her.

naje legs started shaking as she tried to push his head away from feeling to much pleasure.

" k— kemonii— fuckkkk " naje moaned gripping his hair. kemoni hummed in response which sent vibrations through her.

he fasten his pace and looked at up naje as she moaned and squirmed trying to get away.

letting out a loud moan naje came and kemoni cleaned it all up.

getting up thinking this was the end naje grabbed the him of his sweatpants and pulled his back indicating she was ready.

" you sure " kemoni asked not wanting her to regret it just wanting it because she was in the moment.

" yes " naje nodded and voiced truthfully. she was ready.

nodding kemoni pulled his sweats down then his boxers as his third leg was already hard.

naje eyes widened and she looked away rethinking if she could actually take all that.

I LET OUT A UGLY LAUGH JUS THEN - desyybaybee

grabbing her ankles and pulling naje down some kemoni looked at her once more to make sure.

once she nodded he nodded too and angled his tip at her entrance.

sliding in he went very slowly, he only had one body but this wasn't new to him but naje was tight as hell.

once he was all the way in he gave naje some time to relax before he slowly started thrusting in and out.

low moans escaped naje lips and kemoni took that as his motive to go faster.

naje put her hands on his back and kemoni leaned down so the could be closer.

feeling like kemoni went deeper naje back arched as she scratched kemoni back.

" fuck " kemoni grunted as she did so making naje get even more turned on.

kemoni slowed down his strokes giving deep ones driving naje over the edge as her legs started shaking.

moaning in kemoni ear kemoni bent his neck and left more hickeys on her neck.

kemoni groaned as naje tightened her walls around him hugging his member.

" stop " kemoni slightly bit her neck and started thrusting faster.

idk idk but i jus feel if sb bite my neck i'll fuck them hands up - desyybaybee

naje was a moaning mess as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

once she started feeling the familiar sensation her moans started getting louder.

" look at me phat " kemoni said thrusting in and out of naje loving the sounds of her moans

hesitatingly she opened her eyes and made eye contact with kemoni as the sexual tension grew even more.

staring into eachother eyes they both came. all you could hear is naje moans and kemoni grunts.

i'm so dead - desyybaybee

that's how u catch soul ties though - desyybaybee

➶︎

kemoni carried naje out the bathroom and to the bed as they just got out the shower.

naje was half way sleep as her legs still slightly shook. they went about 5 rounds and she was tired.

kemoni laid her on the bed and slid her some panties and a shirt on before putting hisself some joggers on.

getting into bed naje laid on kemoni chest. putting his hands under her shirt he cuffed her lady.

i rlly don't know why i said this but yeah go wit it - desyybaybee

already dozing off naje just let him do it as she closed her eyes.

" i love you " was the last thing naje said before going into a very needed sleep.

a big smile appeared on kemoni face as he looked down.

" i love you too phat " he said and closed his eyes getting comfortable.

✌︎

2202 WORDS HOE GET LIKE ME !!

RATE THIS BITCH 1 - 1000

how yal feeling ? THEY DONE HAD SEX

fav sex position ?

what's sum thing that turn u on ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 996 43
โœจIt's complicatedโœจ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
618K 20.9K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
1.5M 73.7K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
9.2K 304 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love storyโค๏ธ (ON HOLD)