Love Unconditionally

By fattymayonnaise

This is the Sequel to The Guy Next Door. ------------------ Unconditional- not limited by condition. Absolute... More

1.New Beginnings....
2.Not Today Satan...
3.Full of Surprises
4.Complications....
5. My Favorite Guy
6. Sparks Will Fly
8. Family Affairs
9. Fight Night
10. Reality Check
11. Something Like a Date
12. Nosy People..
13. Secrets Secrets & more Secrets?
14. Confessions
15. Shxt Happens
16. B*tches Be Schemin'
17. Change of Plans
18. Say Whet?!
Q&A
19. Out of Control
20. Telling the Truth
21. Trouble Follows
22. Was it Worth It?
23. Hurtful Things
24. Two Wrongs w/ a Side of Delusional...
25. Made It Out
26. Forgetting the Past
27. You Remind Me
28. Overcoming Pride
29. See You Again
30. Epilogue
For Better or Worse

7. Curiosity

69K 2.3K 1.4K
By fattymayonnaise

Kirsten

I was at Jamie's house shooting around with her. We had a game coming up on Monday and we both are the only seventh graders starting. I want it to stay that way.

"So, is your dad coming to the game Monday?" She asked, shooting a jumper. It swished as it went thru the bottom of the net.

"Uh, yeah. My mom doesn't know if she'll make it. She doesn't get off til 5 and with traffic and all."

"Dang that's crazy. I wish my real dad would come. It would be epic."

I laughed at the fact that she used the word epic. It was so 2012. "Please don't even use epic again."

"Shut up," she laughed, passing me the ball. "Your boyfriend uses that word all the time."

I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who she was talking about. Ishmael Sanders. He's an eight grader and he likes me. "Oh please, he's stupid and probably couldn't count to ten using his own two hands."

"Deadddddddd," she screamed, followed by laughter. "Okay, you're right but he's planning on asking you to the dance."

"I'm not going."

"Uh, yes you are! We said we would go Izzy," she whined, calling me by my nickname at school. We had two Kirsten's in our class so I go by my middle name Isabella, Izzy for short.

"I know but I haven't asked and do you not know who my dad is? He'd lock me in my room if I even mentioned going with a boy."

She sighed, sitting down on the basketball. "Well what if you ask to stay here that night and my mom takes us."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Uhhhh, how bout we don't and say we didn't. My dad is Sherlock Holmes. He knows EVVERRYYTHINGGGG!" I exaggerated.

"Childish."

"I know. But he looking out fa me. He's-"

"Hey! What you girls doing?" Ms. Nicole came outside to where we were sitting. She had on a sports bra, yoga pants and sneakers. I mentally rolled my eyes. She's always coming around tryna be hip, like can she not. So irritating.

"Nothing," Jamie said, scooting over a little to let her sit down. I slid the other way. "So, what were you two chatting about?" She asked, slapping her hand on her knees.

"Nunya," I mumbled, but she ain hear me.

"Nothing. The dance. I wanna go but Izzy doesn't."

"Awww. I remember my first dance. Why you don't wanna go Izzy?"

"It's Kirsten and because I haven't asked my mom."

"If you want, I can talk to her for you. Convince her to let you go."

I bit down on my bottom lip, to prevent me from saying something I shouldn't say. "Well I'll ask her first, then if she says no, maybe I'll have my dad convince her."

She gave me a look but smiled. "Oh okay. I was just tryna help. but tell me about you and your family. How long you guys been in Cali?"

"Me and my mom are originally from Cali. We just moved back last year when my dad got drafted to the Warriors."

"So Ant isn't your real father?"

I turned my body toward her and tooted my lip up. Did she really just ask me that? "He helps me with my homework, helps me improve my ball skills, tells me he loves me and that I'm beautiful everyday. He tucks me in at night and wakes me up in the morning. So yes, he's my real father."

Jamie could tell I was getting upset. She stood up and held her hand out. I grabbed it and she pulled me up. "Let's play another round."

I shook my head. "Na, I gotta get home. My granny waiting on me. I hugged her bye and told her I'd see her at practice tomorrow. I started walking toward the sidewalk.

"Hey Kirsten!" I turned to see Nicole jogging to me. Jamie walked in the house.

"I really didn't mean to step on your toes. I ju-"

"Listen Ms. Nicole. I'm not dumb nor am I stupid. My parents love each other and my dad only has eyes for my mom-"

She chuckled. "I'm no-"

"Yes, you are. Stay away from my daddy cause if my momma and auntie find out, tsk tsk tsk." I shook my head, crossed my arms and turning to walk away. I'm usually respectful toward my elders but if she even thinks about coming on to my dad, KyLeah Staten and Maddie Taylor gon come at that ho neck like flies on a dead body.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out my pocket.

My King👑🏀- wyd?

Me- walking home. What y'all doing?

My King👑🏀- momma sleep. I'm just sitting on the balcony. How's Brae?

Me- He good. Slept all night. When yall coming back?

My King👑🏀- in the morning. Why la nigxa you miss me?😂

Me- 😐😒 but you texted me tho. 💅 Bye Felipe!✌️

My King👑🏀- I can't stand you 😂😂.

Me- I love you too old man. 😘 tell momma I love her and bring me something back.

My King👑🏀- The customer you are trying to text is temporarily out of service. Msg 2110

Me- 😐 you know what? Bye daddy. 😒 always playing dang.

My King👑🏀- 😂😂 okay I'm done. We'a bring yall something.

Me- thanks 😊. I love you

My King👑🏀- to the moon and back

I put my phone back in my pocket as I walked into the house.

"Granny!!"

"Shhhhhhh! I just put Brae down for a nap. How are you baby?" She asked giving me a hug. I shrugged, sitting at the table. "Im cool. You cooking?"

She chuckled, shaking ha head. "Of course. Want to learn how to make gumbo Nawlins style?"

I nodded with a smile. I loved when granny cooked her New Orleans food. I gain weight but like she said all Staten women have meat on they bones. I washed my hands and helped her prepare dinner. A real one was bout to grub tonight.

Anthony

I got out the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I put my suitcase at the end of the bed, looking for something to wear. Leah was in the middle of the bed sleep, wrapped in the covers like it was 30 degrees in hea or something.

I pulled the covers off the bed, revealing her almost naked body. The only thing she had on were a pair red laced boy shorts. Climbing in bed, l laid right beside ha.

"Baybeh." I tapped the tip of ha nose with my finger. she grabbed my hand, eyes still close. "Ant, baby. You said I could sleep."

"I know but I'm bored."

She covered ha mouth, yawning then opened her eyes. "What time is it?"

I grabbed ha phone off the night stand and hit the home button. "Uh- it's a la after one. Let's go do something." She sighed, slowly sliding out of bed. She slipped on her bra and went to the bathroom.

"Where you wanna go?" She asked, brushing her teeth. I pressed play on the iPod. "Uh, iono. We could walk the strip or just eat in the hotel restaurant."

"Uhh- let's walk the strip. I haven't been out since I was pregnant."

"Okay, I'll google some places."

"But he gotta eat the booty like groceries. He gotta get rid of these ho's fa me, I might having that nigga sellin his soul fa me," she sang along to Jhene part on Post To Be. I caught a glimpse of that ass shaking and almost said fuck going out.

I snuck up behind her. "Bae.........what you doing?" I snaked my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder. I stuck my hand in the front of her panties.

"uh uh, Ant." She smacked my hand away. "Get out and lemme finish getting ready."

"You the one shaking ya ass in these la ass boyshorts," I mumbled, smacking ha on the butt.

She winced in pain, sitting the curling irons down. "You about to get nut checked."

I held my hands over my shxt. "Chill out. AJ ain dun nothing but please you and tha's how you gon do him. Whea is the loyalty?"

She straight faced me and pushed me out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I laughed and got dressed, throwing on some jeans and a coral button down. I sat on the bed watching tv until Leah came out the bathroom wearing a coral skater dress and some sandals.

"You wanna be like me so bad," she laughed, grabbing her around the chest bag. I laughed, grabbing my wallet. "Whatever nigga. I'm not hea fa Ya wearing that short ass dress but ya look good tho ."

"Thank you baby," she smirked, applying lipstick. "Ready?"

"Nigga I been ready. My damn stomach bout to fall in my back waitin on ya ass."

"Nigga if you'on getcho bird chest ass outta hea. Ya stomach touch yo back everyday," she laughed, as we walked out the room and toward the elevator. I gripped her waist, pulling ha back to my chest.

"And this dick be all in ya guts but ion hea ya ass complaining." I watched chills come over her body as we got on the elevator. We got on a set there for a minute.

"Yeen gon press the button ma?"

She looked at me then at the buttons. She seemed to be in deep thought but snapped out of it and pressed the 1. I pulled her back to me, resting my chin on ha shoulder.

"You know I love you and my kids right?"

She nodded, slightly turning her head towards me. "Of course. We love you back." I pecked ha lips and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer. I bit ha bottom lip before pulling away.

"You sure you hungry?" She asked, rubbing ha hands down my chest. I laughed, grabbing them from going down any further. "Yes, baybeh. I'm hungry. I'll make love to you when we get back tho."

She blushed, wiping lipstick smudges from around my mouth. She dug in ha purse and handed me my Chapstick. "Thank you baybeh."

"You welcome."

-

KyLeah

"When you wanna go visit home?" Any asked me, stuffing fries in his mouth. We decided on eating a some burger joint. Their burgers were homemade so that's always a win with me.

"Uhh, I wanna go soon. I haven't seen my mom or Austin in a while but Brae so small and that's a long ass drive." I took a bite out of my burger and moaned. "This is so good."

"It is ain it? Well if ya wanna drive i'a go witchu since we ain starting practice til another six weeks or so. I haven't been home in a while either."

I nodded, taking a sip of my mango margarita. "That's fi-"

"Excuse me, ion mean to bother you or anything....." Ant and I both looked up to see a little girl standing by our table. I gave her a warm smile and continued eating.

"Can I get a picture?"

Ant looked at me and I looked at him. Hell he the famous one, not me. He pulled his chin hair. "Uhhh, I'm actually on a lunch date with my wife," he said pointing to me. "But I tell ya what, if ya hea when we finish, I got cha."

"Really?" She asked, excitement in her voice. He nodded. She ran off and I smirked. I wasn't expecting that.

"Thank you."

"This our quality time. I'm not gon stop eating to take a picture. It can wait." I just shook my head. He was just so blunt. I'm glad he ain say that to the po young girl tho. Ha feelings might have been hurt.

"Anyways, I miss my babies," I pouted. I've never been away from Brae this long. I was sure I'd start crying.

"Leah, don't start. You all of 30 mins away," he laughed. I throw a napkin at him. "You gon get fucked up," he mumbled pointing at me.

"Hurt me, hurt me," I said as the waitress came up. She gave me a funny look that caused me to bust into laughter. "Excuse my wife. She got the short end of the stick."

She laughed, handing him the check. "Yall are so cute."

"Thank you." She walked around and I pulled thirty dollars out of my wallet, sitting it on the table. "I got it big poppa. Let's go."

He nodded, standing up and reaching for my hand. We got almost to the door when I remember the girl. "Bae, the little girl."

"Oh shxt. I fagot. You see ha?" I glanced around the room until I saw her, sitting with an older couple. I walked toward them, pulling Ant.

Her face lit up when she saw us approaching her table. "I knew it. I knew it. Told you he said it." She got up and hugged him. I took their picture and we went on our way.

"She a cute la thang."

"Yes, she is. Reminded me of Kirsten." I wrapped my arm around his torso as we walked down the sidewalk, rambling about everything and nothing, just enjoying each other's company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 33
This story is about a girl named Asia who lives with her father and is abused by him. One day she gets really hurt and left her house. Who will she r...
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.7M 134K 39
What happens when you fall in love with the guy next door ? Copyright 2014. All rights reserved to Javlon Green
6.8K 172 17
A selection of Band of Brothers imagines, headcanons and alphabets. Some will be more mature than others!