I wish

By lovelyisyou

Do you know those Arab cultures about wedding? Those cultures are about parents choosing and looking for the... More

I wish
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13-love is confusion
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Epilogue
Announcement!!!
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 20

499 7 0
By lovelyisyou

Savira's POV

I never thought of being one direction’s friends or entered their life after the interviewed, but I guess I just can’t get out of their life easily. Everyone love them and wants to waste their time with the lads. So, why they disturbing my beautiful, wonderful world?! I still think about it before I realize that I got a DM.

Tell me your number, Sav!

Its from Liam. Ya, the one who’s named as Liam James Payne by his parents.

What should I do?

Reply?

Or not?

No, you don’t need to tell him, a voice inside of my head crack up.

But you’ve promised, another voice said.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath before start to write my number. Some minutes after I gave my number to him, there’s no call or text message. What should I do? Will he look down to me? why would I care? A voice inside my head asked. While I still busy with the voice, I heard music.

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

 She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too, yeah yeah

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

 I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin’

It’s a song from John Mayer, free falling. It’s my favorite song. Well, you guys might think why would I love that song? I’m a muslim and that song has a Jesus part. But come on, it has a big meaning. About a boy who realize that he isn’t a good boy with those reasons. I still keep and not realize it was my phone ringtone until it’s finished. With laziness after realize that it was my phone which is rang, I got up from my bed and walked to my study table. It’s from an unknown number. Who could it be? Liam? No, he must have thought how easy I am to give my number. I know that he’s pretty handsome, with a lot of girls would fall, would walk to the ends of the Earth, face all of their fears, and fight to their very own death for him. Everything will be given just for him. Love is stronger than any addiction. It is one. It could drive a sane person to insanity. But love keeps us going. It’s our hope, faith, and drug. I won't ever stop fighting for the people I love. Nothing and none can stop me. Wait! Love? It couldn’t be, right?

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

 She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too, yeah yeah

And it's a long day livin' in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

 I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin’

Another voice from my phone wakes me up from my zoned. It’s the same number as the previous one. I pressed the answer button and heard a familiar voice.

“Hello, Savira?” someone there spoke up.

“Yeah, who’s there?” I answered with my laziness.

“Hey, it’s me. Liam.” He answered excitedly.

Bump!

It couldn’t be him, right?

If you have doubt or doubts about something, you feel uncertain about it and do not know whether it is true or possible. If you say you have no doubt about it, you mean that you are certain it is true. You say I doubt it as a response to a question or statement about something that you think is untrue or unlikely.  

“Hello, Savira! Are you still there?” He asked confuse.

“Yes, I’m here. What’s up?” I answered fast.

“Well, I just want to know if you have free time for tomorrow. Me, the lads, Danielle, Elanour, and Nadia will having a day off and maybe we’ll go to the beach. So, maybe if you’d like to join us.. you can invite your friend too. The one that truly, madly, deeply in love with Niall.” He explained and made me giggle.

“mm, I’m free tomorrow and I’ll go check to Maria if she has time to join us.” I said.

“Ok, then. See you tomorrow and have a nice dream.” With that he hanged up left me with this big smile on my face. Just like any other girls who’s falling in love.

 “YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!” I screamed out of my lungs before burst out of laughing.

“What the hell happened?” I saw Maria’s face popped up from my door room.

“The boys from one direction just called me and invite us to go to the beach with them tomorrow!” I said excitedly.

“really? Like seriously?” I could feel the excited in her voice.

“Really, like seriously!” I said more excited and doing a crazy dance with her before we burst out of laughing.

“We should choose our outfits before sleep and have a great day tomorrow. Let’s go!” she commanded.

“Ok, I’m right behind you.” I stated before following her.

                                                ***

I woke up with the best smile on my face. Today, I’m going to meet Liam James Payne. Wait! Why I start thinking about him? Like all those crazy girls? Seriously, Vira?

“honey, the boys are going to be here soon. We should prepare ourselves so, get your lazy butt off of the bed now!” I heard Maria shouted.

“I’m up, babe!” I shouted back.

“good! I can’t wait for the boys to be here sooner!” I could see that she’s smiling now.

  I went to the bathroom and doing my morning routine. I put some nature make up before going to the kitchen where I’m about to eat my breakfast. Then I heard Louis voice and some footsteps before the doorbell rang. Maria gets up, checked her appearance, and walked to the front door.

“hi.” I heard she’s greeting them and tried to be heard as usual as she could since she has this crush on Niall so, she doesn’t want to make him scared.

“hello pretty!” I heard someone tried to flirt. It’s not Niall though. It’s from the rude person who also known as a Harry Edward Styles.

“You must be Maria, right?” I heard someone with a shy voice who I’m pretty sure was Niall James Horan and BINGGO!

“Yes, I am, Niall.” I heard her giggle.

“where’s Savira by the way?” I heard another voice. The voice that made my heart beat faster.

“she’s in the kitchen.” Maria answered.

“won’t you let us in?” I heard Louis asked.

“oh ya, I’m sorry. I forgot it. Come in, guys!” I heard the door opened more widely before a footsteps came to the kitchen and a voice broke my zoned out, “You ready?”

“yes, I am!” and with that we left the kitchen, joined the lads and Maria, then entered the van.

(In the van)

“Have you called the girls, Liam?” Louis start the conversation.

“Yes, I have. They are on their way too.” He said happily.

“who are they?” Maria asked.

“our girlfriends!” Zayn said it cheerfully.

“Our?” I asked still confuse. Please don’t say that our is including Liam’s. Please..Please..Please..

“Yup! Mine, Lou, and Liam.” Zayn answered and with that I felt the shock I’ve never felt before. I know that I shouldn’t be dreaming of Liam. He’s just so perfect and I was in the other hand. As soon as I could handle the shock I felt my eyes being watered. No, I can’t cry here. In front of them. I don’t want to be a cry baby here. So, I start to say to myself, “You are perfect and he just doesn’t deserve you!” I kept playing it inside of my head until another voice there said, “but he has those beautiful eyes you’ve ever seen!” and with that I heard someone called me out.

“Earth to Savira!” I saw Zayn waved to me.

“yes, I’m here, Zayn.” I forced myself to have a smile.

“what’s up? Mind to talk?” I could feel the worried in his voice.

“Nothing. We’re here! I can’t wait to see the girls!” I lied. Pretended to be happy but all of it was a lie. A big lie that I tried to make so, none would know the pain of my heart.

 “ok, let’s go!” Zayn handed me his hand to helped me out of the van.

“hey, its Savira! Come here! I’d like to introduce you to my beloved girl, Dani!” Liam said happily. I could see the twinkle in his eyes when he introduced his girl to me. I felt so happy for him though. But there’s still a pain inside of my heart. Asking me, “why doesn’t those twinkles belongs to him when he talks about you?” well, those words really hurts my heart, my pride, and my ego. I felt so down but I still force the smile for her before saying, “Nice to meet you.” And shook her hand.

I met others too. They are adorable. And when I saw at Niall and Maria, I’m sure that they have something in common. But I don’t want to be bothered about it now. So, after a little conversation, I prefer to walk on my own. I just kept walking before I saw Harry sat there alone. With curiosity I asked, “Mind if I have a sit here?”

“no.” he answered shortly. There’s a long time of silence before he started to comment, “you like him, right? I could see it.”

“w-what do you mean?” I asked. Surprised by his question.

“don’t playing fool with me. you know what I meant. I could see the hurt you feel now is started when we’re in the van and Louis started to talk about the girls. It’s the pain I felt some months ago.” Harry said.

“How long will it be before you can get through your daily routine without feeling the wave of pain sweep over you, without sensing that knot in the pit of your stomach, and without dwelling on what went wrong? “ I asked him when I felt that I couldn’t handle it anymore. My eyes are watered now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
37.5K 724 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...