๐’๐”๐๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ,i. midoryi...

By -ST4RG1RLL

โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’.โž ใƒปใƒปใƒป ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ ๐™ช ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™ข! ๐™... More

Wแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด Sแดœษดแด‹ษชssแด‡แด…
Mแด‡แด‡แด› Tสœแด‡ Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
โ€ขoneโ€ข
โ€ขthreeโ€ข
โ€ขfourโ€ข
โ€ขfiveโ€ข
โ€ขsixโ€ข
โ€ขsevenโ€ข
โ€ขeightโ€ข
โ€ขnineโ€ข
โ€ขtenโ€ข
โ€ขelevenโ€ข
โ€ขtwelveโ€ข
โ€ขthirteenโ€ข
โ€ขepilouge๏ฟผ+author note+drawingsโ€ข

โ€ขtwoโ€ข

8.2K 278 2.2K
By -ST4RG1RLL

—YOU were sleeping peacefully until your mom ruined it by screaming your name from downstairs. "y/n! wake up, you have school!"

"five more minutes," you muttered under your breath and closed your eyes.

"y/n, you had better got out of that bed and into the bathroom!"

you snuggled into your blanket and ignored her. you just wanted to sleep for a little more. all of a sudden,
you heard footsteps coming towards your room. you also heard a clinking sound. uh oh, she got the belt.

you tried to get off of your bed and into the bathroom, but she was faster. she opened your room door and saw you sitting on your bed. she crossed her arms. "i thought you were getting ready."

"but, mama, i'm tired," you whined.

"you wouldn't be tired if you weren't up all night watching those stupid cartoons."

"anime. not 'cartoons'. anime," you corrected. she rolled her eyes and walked out. anime actually helped you, you now know more japanese because of it.

you took a warm shower and put my (straight, puffy, curly, coily) hair into (whatever style). you put on (whatever outfit) and grabbed your backpack.

you walked downstairs and waved your mom goodbye. "bye mama."

"bye, baby. make sure you make good choices."

"yes ma'am," you walked out of the house and shut the door. you plugged in your earbuds/airpods and played (f/s).

you finally reached the school building and looked around for your class. you pulled out yoir schedule. "room 1a," you mumbled. you then found the door, took a deep breath, and walked in.

the class looked towards you and you felt so out of place. the teacher walked up to you and you felt your face heating up. thank you mama for moving us to japan, you thought to yourself as you admired your teacher's looks.

"all right, i'm guessing you're the new student?" he said in his deep voice. he had long, jet-black hair that was tied into a low bun. he was wearing a suit too, not too formal, but not too casual.

"yes sir." you swore if you were white yoi would be blushing like crazy.

he nodded and clapped his hands. "class, we have a new student joining us today. please be quiet, take your seats, and give all of your attention to her."

everyone focused their attention on you. you recognized some faces from the gas station. you gulped and began to speak. "um, hey y'all. my name is y/n l/n, and i'm from america."

"hey! question, do you have an ak-47?" the same blond kid asked and the class snickered.

"denki kaminari, i will send you to the principal's office with no hesitation," the teacher scowled.

"nah, it's okay," you reassured. "and to answer your question, no. but if i did, you would be the first person i would shoot-"

the class gasped and chuckled even louder.

"ms. l/n, you're not making a very good first impression," the teacher sighed.

"sorry."

"anyways, you can call me mr. aizawa or aizawa sensei. whatever floats your boat." he looked around the classroom. "problem child, go and take ms. l/n on a tour of the school."

the boy with freckles and the boy with the ashy blond hair both looked up at him and both said, "me?"

"no, problem child number one," he pointed at the freckles kid.

"hah?! why is deku number one?!" the ashy blond kid stood up and yelled.

mr. aizawa sighed and rubbed his temples. "fine. bakugou, since you want to be problem child number one, you go and take ms. l/n on a tour."

bakugou grunted and walked over to you. "let's go," he said. you followed him out of the room and into the hallway.

you walked around for a while in silence before you spoke up. "so, are you going to show me around or anything?"

"hah?" he said huskily. "what do you want to see?" he rolled his eyes and pointed at the floor. "that's the school floor. the one you're walking on right now. that's the school wall. we hang up junk on there."

"okay, smart guy. i meant like the gym or cafeteria or something."

after he actually showed you where some important classes and rooms are, you two were on your way back to your classroom.

"so," he said. "how's it like in america?"

you looked at him for a second before smiling. "do you really want to know the answer to that question?"

he looked at you and chuckled. "yeah, on second thought, no i do not."

all of a sudden, you see a girl with long, curly black hair running towards bakugou. "katsuki!" she hopped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"toru, get off! we're in school," bakugou grunted as he pushed her off.

"okay, okay, don't gotta be so rude, babe," she giggled. she then looked up and down at you. "who's this?"

"i'm y/n l/n, the new girl here. from america. but, i'm pretty sure i just myself got into some big drama."

"how do you know?" bakugou asked.

"because the author said so," you said looking straight at the screen.

"huh?" the both of them said.

"nothing," you quickly replied. you looked from bakugou to the girl. "who's this?"

bakugou looked uneasily at the girl. "this is toru hagakure, my..."

"girlfriend," she answered for him and smiled.

you nodded and hagakure looked up at bakugou and held his hands. "you should get going to class. lunch is about to start and i want you to sit with me."

bakugou groaned. "toru, i-"

the bell then rung and hagakure grinned. "see you at lunch." she got on her tippy toes and planted a wet kiss on his lips. she then happily skipped away.

bakugou grunted and wiped his lips and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "let's go."

you started to walk back to the classroom in silence. "no offense, but i kinda hate your girlfriend already."

he looked at you and smirked. "none taken. none at all."

when you got to lunch, a brunette and a girl with pink hair called you over. you decided to sit down with them.

"hey, new girl!" the pink head said. "you're, like, really pretty. i'm mina ashido. i'd prefer if you called me mina, but it's your choice."

"mkay, i'll call you mina." you then looked over at the brunette.

"hi, i'm ochako uraraka!" she smiled. "let me introduce you to the rest of us."

she pointed at a girl with jet black hair, tied into a ponytail. "that's momo yaoyorozu. if you need homework answers or money, she's the girl to go to!"

"uraraka!" mina lightly hit her and giggled. momo rolled her eyes playfully, and smiled and waved at you.

uraraka pointed to a girl with dark purple hair. "that's kyouka jirou. follow her on soundcloud." she giggled at the last sentence as jirou told her to shut up.

"oh, so you a musician? ight, imma check you out," you smirked. jirou blushed and looked away.

uraraka the pointed to a girl with long, dark green hair. "and this is tsuyu asui."

tsuyu looked at you and waved. "please, call me tsu."

you nodded and glanced over at the boys' table. hagakure seemed to be the only girl over there.

mina rolled her eyes. "hagakure is so clingy, i swear."

"right?" uraraka replied.

"she was all over bakugo just a couple of minutes ago," you told them.

"she probably just think that you're gonna try and take bakugo away from her," jirou picked at her food. you all hummed in agreement.

"so, besides bakugou, is there anyone that catches your eye?" uraraka asked all smug-like.

"uraraka, how can i choose just one? besides, you have a hot teacher, too," you smirked. you looked back at the boy's table. "so, i know bakugou and i know kaminari. who's the other ones?"

mina pointed at the boy with half white and red hair. "that's todoroki. he's captain of the soccer team. speaking of captains, bakugou is the captain of the football team." she pointed at the rest of them. "the redhead is kirishima. he's bakugou's bestie, also on the football team. the one with black hair is sero."

you nodded and noticed the one with freckles. he seemed very attractive to you. you pointed at him and asked, "what about him?"

"that's midoryia. some of us call him deku. he and bakugou are kinda like frenemies," uraraka said. she then smirked at you."why? are you interested?"

you smiled at stared at deku. "well..." you and the girls laugh.

"what classes do you have after lunch?" jirou asked.

you pulled out your schedule from my pocket. "um, i have ela with mr. yamada and health class with ms. kayama."

"i have ela with you!" mina and uraraka exclaimed excitedly.

"i have health class with you," jirou said.

"coolio," you sipped your water. the bell then rang and then you headed off to your next classes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 13.1K 55
Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 #5 in bakugoukatsuki 1/8/2020 #4 in baku...
513K 36.9K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
497K 10.9K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
27.9K 1.2K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...