𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋

By only_laurenn

... "i got my mind on my money, but my mind on you right now .. how would you feel if i slid thru right now?"... More

𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
UNO
DOS
TRES
CINCO
SEIS
SIETE
OCHO
NUEVE
DEIZ
ONCE
DOCE
TRECE
CATORCE
QUINCE
DIECISÉIS
DIECISIETE
READDDD!!!!
DIECIOCHO
fuck allat spanish shit .. part 19 🤟🏾
yall i mess up ☹️
part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
plans for this book
updated face claims + ages
i messed up

CAUTRO

10.3K 424 254
By only_laurenn

Nala Pov.

i could feel myself waking up but my eyes wouldn't open yet.

"damn he really did her good" i could hear loco ass say.

wait till i open my eyes nigga.

"LOCO HUSH" everybody yelled at him. Making me open my eyes wide Everybody was crowding me just talking to me the room was spinning and shit and my head was throbbing.

"can yall back tf up, one of yall breath stank"'i said sitting up from laying on the couch. "Somebody knock ha ass back out" loco said flicking my forehead. I slapped his hand.

The room stopped spinning and i could see everybody clearly. But i still had this pounding headache. "girl we thought you been dead, thats what happened when you mess with dogs you get dog walked" my momma said handing me a blue pill with a cup of water. "its not the time Tameka" i said rolling my eyes and taking the pill downing it with the water. "Yea please knock ha ass back out before i knock her out of existence"

We all started laughing. Thats when i noticed i aint hear Amar so i looked around tryna seen if he was in the living room. "your boyfriend aint here calm down" "shut up niya im looking for my phone" mhms and yea ight went around the room.

Thats when the door open everybody looked seeing MAR walk in with some girl. Damn thats how we feeling mar i just got knocked out. I hate niggas foreal. "I just came to grab some shit damn" he said walking up to his room. He looked back down and we locked eyes. I scrunched up my face cause fuck you looking at.

"I see the beast done woke up" mar said still walking to his room.

"akikiki suck my dick"' i said loud enough so he could hear. "Mrs meka she kiss you with that mouth" he stopped walking turning facing everybody "nah i kiss my nigga with this mouth"

he grabbed the girl with him by her neck and kissed her. This nigga really think he can out petty me? HA! "his mouth still taste like mint?" i said titling my head looking at the girl.

"NOOOOOOO" all the boys said jumping up and down while all the girls screamed running around. My momma just shook her head walking away. "Really Mar? im out bye yall" the girl said we all waved to her being petty.

poor girl i wasn't even coming at her just wanted to make mar ass mad.

"females get a little kiss think they the shit"

"that wack ass kiss made me feel like shit tf"

my lying ass.

everybody was quiet but laughing and being instigators just by making looks.

"Same here Ash definitely kiss better"

see niggas really aint shit or maybe i aint shit. He started first though.

"hope you catch one of her many diseases, be blessed out here tho"

this went on for a few more minutes cause man is we both childish, petty, and like to get the last word. At this point i was done talking to him.

"ok mar you got it stfu now"

"yea stop cock blocking when you ready to fuck text me other then that im cool on you"

okk ouch.

"alright you being disrespectful now" kman said being serious. He just laughed and went in his room.

Megan throat babies 🐎💜

may 💞: damn you good sis?

nala 🥰: imma thug fuck him

jhae 🖤:

nala 🥰: LMFAOAOA JHAE GTFO

niya 💙: Right jhae she know her little feelings hurt

jhae 🖤: its the fact she aint tell us they been kissing

nala 🥰: yall in my business?

LuLu 💜: yo little ass petty too

4 people exclaimed LuLu 💜 message

"yall can stop talking bout my dawg in yall wannabe city girls groupchat" ron said loudly.

"not wannabe city girllssss" loco dragged out. Ron and Loco was the goofy niggas of the group and so was they girls. Mar and kman was more serious. May was the sweet one with the good advice. Idek what i am to the group. TK was barely around same with niya they home bodies.

man was we hell when we was all together.

Nighttime

everybody done left and went to this block party i couldn't go cause my momma think I gotta concussion. So here o was laying on they living room couch under my fluffy blanket wearing my grey nike pros shorts and my white spaghetti strap tank top watching criminal minds.

this way better then that block party.

"whatchu watching" My heart dropped to my clit. I thought everybody been gone. mar and his deep ass voice. I jumped up ready to swing. "chill im just tryna watch a movie with you" mar said laying down beside me"im not watching a movie" "well imma watch what you watching" "whatever" i said getting up throwing him the remote.

I was still hurt about earlier. Nah ian hurt im mad. I aint just no girl you think you can just fuck and dip on. Hell nah thats my job.

Mar pov.

I grabbed her arm. "man sit yo ass down and lets watch this shit" "im only sitting down cause i wanna watch my show not cause you told me". Man this girl i thought chuckling.

a few minutes passed she was sleep on my chest. Even though this show was good i paused it for her and was scrolling on tik tok. I hear keys jangling at the door here these drunkies come. I quickly pushed nala head off me and sat on the other couch. Wont catch me.

"whats going on?" she said waking up. Damn i did push her hard.

"SAME GROUP A BITCHES AINT NO ADDING TO THE PICTUREEE" the girls came in loud asf the boys following behind them:

I could tell by the look on Anala face she knew why i did it. She looked hurt kinda hurted me but ian gon admit it. I was really feeling Anala but ion do relationships and neither do she so what she hurt for and what im hurt for.

man what we got going on.

——————————————————————

BIG BLRRDD 🐐

sooo what yall thinking?? im tryna get a like 3 parts out tomorrow.

im not making no promises though 👩🏾‍🦯

VOTE OR ILL KILL LOCO OFF 🏃🏾‍♂️🔫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 885 21
When everything goes down will you still ride for me?
927K 30.8K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
335K 29K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
24.6K 694 32
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕼𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕴𝖘...