๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š

By desyybaybee_

you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›... More

๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
the end.
new boook

twenty three.

12.3K 834 960
By desyybaybee_

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje woke up and looked around seeing it was still dark outside. scratching her head as she got up she walked downstairs.

she was didn't see kemoni sitting at the island until
she turned around and he was looking at her head from toe.

" oh shit— " she mumbled and tried avoiding eye contact but he was just staring at her.

" i apologize " kemoni said taking naje out her thoughts. she looked up at making eye contact to se if he was genuine. which he was.

" i apologize for being selfish, i sorry for trying to push you away when you tried to fix everything " kemoni sighed.

walking around the corner naje walked up to kemoni and hugged him. seems like both of them needed it anyways.

after five years they both got their best friend back. all they could say was sorry and move on.

and that's exactly what they did.

" i'm sorry too, i shouldn't never put you in that situation. " naje said as they still held on to each other.

" it all good, we straight right " kemoni asked with his head on her shoulder taking in her scent he loved.

" yeah, always and forever " she mumbled loving the moment. kemoni lifted up and looked at naje with a slight smile.

leaning in he smashed his lips into hers. immediately butterflies erupted in naje stomach as she kissed back.

kemoni been dreading the moment for a minute, ever since they first kissed they never really kissed after that.

deepening the kiss kemoni slid his tongue in naje mouth. their tongues moved in sync.

pulling back breathing heavily naje smiled at kemoni making him smile back and peck her lips multiple times.

➶︎

a few weeks went by and bam and kash introduced their girlfriends to naje.

mazi and daisy.

could not find no names for nun - desyybaybee

right now naje was with mazi and daisy and mazi was going live with cash and nem and kemoni seen naje pass the camera.

" aye aye give the phone to nana " kemoni said. mazi nodded and got up going to where naje was.

kemoni and naje been getting back on good terms getting their lovers back.

" hmm nana " mazi handed her the phone. looking into naje saw it was kemoni and smiled.

" wassup lil uglyyy " naje smiled she could see the comments but ignored them keeping her focus on kemoni as he did the same.

" hey phat " kemoni smiled back at her, everybody who heard and people on the live awed and commented heart eyes.

" see bye, i gotta— " he cut her off and started talking he ain't seen her all day.

" unt unt unt, how was your day " he asked tucking his bottom lip in. naje smiled but tried to hide it.

" my day was awesome, i had work today " naje said taking her face out the camera not wanting to be seen smiling.

" what you did today at work " kemoni asked with a slight chuckle. naje sucked her teeth.

" i'm- i took— oh my god i'm so shy" naje stumbled over her words making mazi and daisy laugh.

" girl just be regular, look" kemoni said laughing as he looked away from the live then back at naje.

" what " naje asked licking over her lips and side eyed mazi nem for still laughing.

" put the camera on yo face bruh " kemoni smacked his lips, naje put the camera on her face and fixed her hair that she had flat ironed.

" okay how was your day at work " he asked again as naje set up the phone so you could see her and put her chin on her hand.

" really really good " naje said with a smile that she tried to hard to fight and moved her hair out her face.

" really good or great " kemoni asked starting at naje through the phone. naje put her hand over her mouth.

" great " she said simply with her new set tapping her forehead.

" oh so you must took some really really really good pictures today " he said laughing knowing he was making her nerves.

" yesss moni, can i get off " naje smiled rolling her eyes. kemoni nodded and said one more thing.

" i'm boutta call you " he said and she handed the phone back to mazi shaking her head.

not me jus copied uzi and jt whole like convo over live😭😭😭😭 - desyybaybee

➶︎

" phat " kemoni said over the phone as naje was halfway sleep.

" hmm " she hummed opening her eyes a little to let him know she was listening.

" i can't gts " kemoni mumbled, every time he closed his eyes he saw all the people he killed.

" come on moni " naje sighed. keomoni jumped out the bed and slid his slides on and grabbed his charger.

locking his door he jogged over to naje house and opened it with the key she gave him.

naje hung up the phone once she heard the front door answer and laid on her back knowing he was gonna flip her over anyways.

" hey phat " kemoni cheesed and got between her legs laying his head on her chest.

" hey moni " naje said with a small smile as she slid down some and wrapped her arms around him.

" i got one more question " kemoni whispered as he started getting sleeping as naje rubbed his scalp.

" what " naje mumbled she could feel his breathing slow down as he rubbed her sides.

" you wanna go on a date wimme tmr " he asked hoping she would say yea even though she didn't have a choice 

" yes " naje said instantly making kemoni smile big and nod.

" goodnight phat "

" goodnight papa "

✌︎

okayyyyyy i like this ...

this date gon be so cute tonight !!

what's sum nicknames for ur bf b4 i go wit papa ..

go read writing tips by me 💕

for that ppl that did read it even though it's not a lot of chapters was it good i'm thinkin bout deleting ..

fav sza song ?

fav summer walker song ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 100 41
๐–ญ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ senior๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐–ป๏ฟฝ...
319K 10K 21
hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹
334K 10.2K 69
โœจโค๏ธ