BitterSweet-Prince Ben |18+|

By lesliev09

"Me? A princess....? Oh bennyboo... I am a Queen." • Heidi, daughter of the man himself, god of the dead, ru... More

About Me🩷
Cast/Intro/Playlist✨
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five-M
Chapter Six-M
Chapter Eight-M
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven-M
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen-M
Chapter Sixteen-M
Chapter Seventeen-M
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
*Part 2* Chapter Twenty One-M
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six-M
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine-M
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
*Part 3* Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven - M
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
NEW STORY- Ambivalent- OUT NOW

Chapter Seven

18.9K 424 40
By lesliev09

Heidi

"Come on. Check your mirror." Mal said to Evie.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie gasped checking quickly. I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah. And, hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?" Mal replied sarcastically.

"Sure. This way."

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked Mal, choking back a laugh. I looked at it, these boys are so dumb.

"Yeah, It's kinda dorky." Carlos laughed out beside me.

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary." Mal defended.

"Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger." Mal spoke reading her spell book as the security guard turned and just stared at her mother's spinning wheel.

"Impressive." Jay whispered laughing.

"I got chills." Carlos snickered making me elbow him and glared. He just smiled but left Mal alone.

"Okay, you know what? 'Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep'." Mal tried again and this time the guard stood up and pricked his finger, sending him into sleep.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal smirked closing her book. I could have easily transported myself and unlocked the door from the inside but I let them handle it, they needed the practice.

"Stand back." Jay announced backing up and running towards the door.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." Mal quickly said the next spell, opening the door easily.

"Ahh!" Jay shouted as he flew threw the empty space where the door was supposed to be. I laughed along with the rest.

"Coming?" Mal asked in a mocking voice.

"Come on, Jay." Carlos tried helping him up but was only pushed away.

"I'm good." Jay mumbled.

"He's just trying to help." I spoke up laughing quickly and start following the others.

We passed through a couple exhibits before walking into a room full of ex villains, Carlos and his friends' parents. They all went stiff and silent, looking at each of their parent, I could see they were all in fear.

"Mommy?"

"Killer"

"I will never forget mother's day again."

I snickered at what Carlos said, poor boy.

"Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce. Let's go." Jay said quickly, obviously wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. Evie, Carlos, Jay and I left the room, I saw Mal standing still as she looked at her mother, pretty sure she needs some alone time.

We walked into another room, the exhibition designated for the Greek Gods, I kept a straight face, knowing that up in Mount Olympus I was being watched by the council.

"Woah...." Jay mumbled looking around.

Woah indeed.

All around us, the most famous Greek Gods stood in all their fake glory, Zeus holding his signature weapon, his Lighting Bolt. I kept my gaze on him, wishing it was real so I could hurt him.

"Heidi....? Is this your...?" Carlos asked carefully, watching my every move.

"No it's not my family, they are just gods who happen to have the same genetics as me." I replied, keeping my eyes on Zeus.

I turned and saw my father, this time I felt my blood run cold, it's been so long since I've seen him...

"Heidi? May I ask you something?" I heard Evie ask from behind me.

"What is it?" I whispered.

My father, the only person who ever truly showed love and care to me.

"Do you plan... one day, do you plan on taking over Mount Olympus? Like your father...?" She asked, if I wasn't so mesmerized by my father's statue I would have snapped something rude at her but instead I answered honestly, wanting Zeus to hear me.

"My father might have been careless with his actions, but he knew how messed up it was behind closed doors. He made mistakes, yes... but he wanted to rule because he thought he could make it better. I don't agree with most of the things he did, but although Mount Olympus has its issues behind closed doors, it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen, sadly my father was raised with the rest of the gods and so he was used to their ways of getting what they want and doing the wrong things for the right reasons, which is not right. I raised myself and by growing up witnessing everyone's wrong doings I know what is right and what is wrong." I replied, and added,

"If the day comes and I have to choose a side, good or bad, I will stand beside the rest of the gods and protect Mount Olympus, because although that place has its personal problems, it does not mean it doesn't have the most powerful beings that exist in this world." I finished, finally turning away and walking out of the room, the three following quietly.

A few minutes later we found the wand and Evie went back to get Mal, once they returned they all silently cheered.

"Jay, don't! Wait, no! No! Don't! Ah!" Mal exclaimed in panic but it was too late, Jay had touched the force field and a loud siren was going off.

"A force field and a siren?" Carlos asked panicking, immediately grabbing my hand.

"That's just a little excessive." Jay mumbled to us.

"Let's go!"

"Hurry."

"Come on."

"Hello? Uh, uh, just give me one second. One second. Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the, uh, in the 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus." Carlos stopped and answered the phone, saving our asses, I smiled at him, he's so smart. After he hung up we ran out before the security guard came back.

"Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal shouted in frustration.

We ran all the way back to our rooms, and once I entered my room I changed into some more comfortable clothes and quickly fell asleep, what a day....

••••

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie." Fairy godmother picked Evie who raised her hand excitedly.

"What was the second one?" She asked, I laughed, she's so bad at pretending to be dumb, it's hilarious though.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?" The lady called on Mal who was currently drawing her wand.

"C, give it a bottle." She answered not even looking up.

"Correct. Again." Fairy godmother smiled at her.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos said.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal replied.

"Oh."

"That makes so much sense."

Just then a girl with an ugly blue dress came walking up to Fairy Godmother, she made this little sound and I couldn't help but laugh at her, so fearful.

"Oh. Hello, dear one."

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." She whispered out nervously.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy godmother said as she smiled at her daughter, I noticed Mal seemed to be interested.

I stopped paying attention as they continued their little talk. I let my thoughts take me back to the forest, oh I can't wait until I feel Bens thick, huge c-

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" She asked. The boys and Evie quickly raised their hands, as usual the boys got into a little fight over who would answer the question.

"Oh! Ooh... get off" Carlos tried getting out of Jays hold as he failed in raising his hand.

"Jay."

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay answered proudly.

"I was gonna say that." Carlos whined, how cute.

"But I said it first. Come here!" Jay started play fighting with Carlos, I laughed enjoying the show. I had kept quiet all of class until now.

"Ow!"

"Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Jay laughed as he continued messing with Carlos.

"Ow! Stop! Ah!"

"Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." Fairy godmother said making them stop immediately.

"Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass." Carlos replied nervously. Oh this is going to be fun to watch...

••••••••

"Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter." Their Coach, I'm guessing, said to the boys. I walked up the bleachers, which had about 5 others students.

"Right, coach!"

"Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on." The coach shouted at Carlos.

"Kill zone? Wha..." Carlos looked around confused, I laughed as I sat down on the bleachers. I had nothing to do so I came and figured I could enjoy watching them practice. And maaayybbeee tease Ben a bit.

"Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands." The coach shouted. Geez he needs to quiet down.

"Ahh!" Jay shouted loudly as he ran at Carlos. I couldn't contain my laughter, gods this is amazing!!

"Jay, It's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!" Carlos dove out of the way. I had tears in my eyes by now.

"Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh!" Jay danced as he just scored. I shouted cheering him on, he blew a kiss and I blew one back, knowing Ben had realized I was here.

"What just happened? Who is this guy?"

"You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son." The coach smiled big, I had made my way down the bleachers and waited for the boys a few feet away. I felt a few eyes on me, but I kept my eyes on Carlos who looked at me with wide eyes, clearly in fear and shock that his best friend had almost attacked him. I smiled widely at him, he just needs some confidence and practice.

"You ever thought about band?" The Coach, who I now know is Coach Jenkins, asked Carlos making him roll his eyes.

"I'll work with him, coach." Ben finally spoke up but his eyes were on me, oh how I missed having his full attention.

"All right. Let's run that again."

"Whoo!"

I smirked as Ben began making his way to me, but before he could get closer I turned and walked away, feeling his eyes on me.

I swayed my hips, giving Audrey a sweet innocent smile as I walked by her as she only glared at me.

***********

"Those kids are trouble."

I heard some guy say and I looked and saw Ben, Audrey and two other guys looking our way.

"Bye, Mal and Heidi." Evie spoke to us.

"Bye." Mal responded, before whispering a quick 'see you later' and following Fairy Godmothers daughter into the restroom.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." Ben defended, I felt his eyes on me.

"Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother. And that girl is literally going to want to take over your thrown one day! You cannot let that happen Bennyboo!" Audrey whisper shouted the last part watching Mal walk away.

"I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later."

"Hey!" Ben came up smiling at me but I seen him glance down at my body for a second.

"Hey." I replied putting my stuff away.

"How was your first day?" He asked, I could tell he wanted to ask something else.

"It was okay." I smirked up at him, leaning against my locker.

"U-uh oh! That's great! Do you uh... do you need me to show you around anywhere else, I have a free period right now?" Ben asked, this horny beast, but it's okay, I asked for it.

"Hmmmm.... well honestly I was wondering if you could help me with some homework, we could go to my room?" I replied softly looking up at him, his eyes went to my lips and he seemed flustered.

"O-oh... of course! Let's go now!" He stuttered out, looking at me with his big brown eyes, I smiled, knowing it had worked.

•••••

Comment, Vote, Share and follow if ya want!! Hope everyone is having a good day!☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...
14.2K 1.3K 9
"𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
568K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.5K 121 5
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐱𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨�...