{ KILLUGON } Singing In Love

By Gonfishing

"I look down the isle and see a beautiful boy..." Killua has been trained and liv... More

Chapter 1 | The Light
Chapter 2 | Feelings
Chapter 3 | Populartity
Chapter 4 | Suprises
Chapter 5 | Upcoming
Chapter 6 | Suddenly
Chapter 7 | Shock
Chapter 8 | Address
Chapter 9 | huh
Chapter 10 | Black sheep
Chapter 11 | Realization
Chapter 12 | Reality
Chapter 13 | Sweets
Chapter 14 | Before
Chapter 16 | now
Chapter 17 | later
Chapter 18 | after pt 1
Chapter 19 | after pt 2
Chapter 20 | Love
Chapter 21 | At Last
Chapter 22 | Each
Chapter 23 | Disruption
Chapter 24 | Panic
Chapter 25 | downhill
Chapter 26 | Ruined
Chapter 27 | Dinner PT 1
Chapter 28 | Dinner PT 2
Chapter 29 | Sorry
Chapter 30 | Chances
Finale. | Reunited

Chapter 15 | then

874 26 25
By Gonfishing

———

The car was quiet as I sat with a bodyguard of Killua's next to me.

Earlier Killua left to the downtown of Yorknew to practice for his concert tomorrow, but before he left he had a whole session with his butlers and maids that I get to college safely. It was embarrassing a bit that he was all serious about my safety.

And now I'm sitting here in this clean luxurious car with somehow child lock on my door. The maids back at the house were nice enough to put my stuff in the trunk, but I denied, every time they kept asking the same question.

We arrive at the college campus and the driver drives up to the part of the structure that barely anyone goes to but trucks in a while.

I got out the car as the bodyguard next to me got out also.

I swept myself off checking my outfit for the day, I kinda felt nervous since the yesterday incident on social media.

Feeling a presence next to me, I looked to my right to the bodyguard.

It was a girl with natural curly hair, beautiful brown skin, and eyes I could describe between a purple and gray. She stood in a polite but imitating way, using her height to look down at me.

"Sir, you didn't grab your stuff out the vehicle so I decided that you needed help." The Guard said.

I finally noticed she was holding my backpack and a few other things I brought with me, in her arms as she held out my stuff to me.

I grab my things from her and nodded in pleasure.

Looking at her face I studied her features.

She seemed like a kind and responsible person that's surely a great body guard for Killua. It made me a bit happy.

"What's your name?" I asked

Her eyes widen a bit. "My name is Canary."

Canary..is a pretty name for her

"Your name is really pretty" I exclaimed.

"Thank you...Gon...but looking at the time." She looked down at her wrist, pulling her sleeve down, revealing a watch. "It's time for you to get to your first class, master Zoldyck will be frustrated if you were ever late." She said putting her arm down to her side.

I parted my lips—surprised by the time. I nodded at her silently and started walking off. I looked back at her and waved happily.

Turning back around, I started speed walking from the spot.

I walk through alleyways of buildings on the campus until I make it to the building I needed to get to

I look in my backpack and put on a black hat to cover my appearance but mostly my spikey hair.

Since the start of this fake relationship, it got on social media, causing an eruption of fangirls crying over Killua and news reporters asking questions about us. We've started hiding ourselves more often to avoid this.

I know Killua and I haven't known each other for long and we are suddenly in this whole fiasco just to raise his fortune up, according to his job.

I hope by the end of this whole situation it will go back to a more peaceful life for the both of us.

Walking into the building was really easy. I got only one or two stares from some people but it was still easy to walk in.

Once I got further in, I head to the hallways to find my lecture.

I arrive to the hall and walk in. Again somehow, there was more people than normal showing up to the class.

I decided to ignore the amounts of people and just go to a far seat to avoid them.

I sat on the 10th row where just few little went to sit. I put my supplies on the desk and my backpack next to my chair. After getting organized I took a quick glance around the hall to see if anyone noticed me.

And to relief, nobody noticed me. I sighed to get through this lecture.

I sat back and stretched looking down at the 4 pages of wordy hell plastered on them. I yawned and look around at the many people working with groups talking, playing around a bit, and focusing.

This project is long working alone I thought to myself. I looked down the lecture hall to the board, checking the time above the board.

Class was about to end

I quickly got up and gathered my things quickly, shoving books and papers to get out the class first

Once I succeeded , I got up right as the clock buzzed. The whole class shifted towards the door but I got to the front first

Until I was stopped

I get held up by Neon's friend group—giggling and laughing their way out the door. Then Neon and Zushi looking at each other giggling and smiling.

I haven't really checked in with them in a while, but from what I'm seeing right now I'm sure their dating.

I start walking behind them, trying to focus somewhere else than the back of their heads

"Is that you Gon?"

Shit

I look towards them and see both of them looking back at me with a questioned face.

"How'd you know...heheh" I chuckled awkwardly rubbing the crook of my neck.

"Oh! It's obvious..,I can still see the same big eyes under your hat, and barely nobody in the class has the same eyes as you." He shifted his stance"and plus I didn't see you come in like normally" he giggled

It's creepy that he pays attention to little stuff like that

"Oh! You notice that...that's really cool.." I replied awkwardly.

They both giggle and I get confused, Zushi turns his head to me.

"Are you coming to the basketball game in a few hours?" Zushi asked me

I blinked processing the question.

"Oh-oh yeah I am" I smiled at them.

"Oh you are? Thats great to hear! I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with us" Zushi said, looking over to neon and back at me "We kinda were thinking if you wanted to come." He grinned.

I was about to say yes before I remembered I was going with Mel. Maybe I could go with both of them to the game.

"Sure, I can come, but I'm bring a friend along if that's fine?" I grinned slightly

Zushi's eyes widened a bit and he looked over to Neon and back.

"Ah..is it Lucas, if possible?" Zushi grinned in an awkward manner.

I was confused on why he still remembered or either mentioned Luc-Killua

"Oh no, it's not Lucas, it's my friend Mel" I responded—still clueless on why he mentioned him.

Zushi's grin went away slowly but he still maintained a natural face.

"Okay we'll meet at the front of the building with your friend and we'll buy our tickets unless you already did buy yours?" Neon spoke.

"I'm going to buy mines up front, but yea sounds like a plan" I put a thumbs up chuckling.

They waved and started turning around to walk down the hall, but Zushi turned and came jogging back.

"I never asked for your contact number also...could I have it?" He asked.

"Oh sure!" I decided to since we are meeting up.

We traded phone numbers and waved each other off.

I walked towards the exit doors taking out my ID to to open the doors

Once the doors started opening I walked out putting my ID away and looking for my second class of the day.

My next class building was just about a few walks and turns but I was still able to get to it on time. Just like the last building, I took out my ID, scanned it, and walked in.

I was surprised walking in that there were barely any people but some workers, a few of them, walking around. I go towards the elevator and pressed a button to send it down.

Once it got down I stepped in and checked over the numbers.

I pressed floor 3

The elevator afterwards closed and started moving up.

Once I got up to the floor the doors opened up to a bunch of people walking away from one direction. and we'll I....just went the opposite direction because you know...curiosity.

Once I get pass the herd of people, i realize they all came from my next class so that really helped me get to it better. I don't really have that many classes in this building so it was helpful that I found it just from that little thing.

I walked into the hall and sat down in the middle row seats. There were only 5 rows this time in this class, so it appears to me that there won't be many people attending. "Awesome" I said in my head.

I took off my cap, revealing my identity, and shoved it into my backpack. The cap was really getting sweaty on my spikes it felt good taking it off.

Then after a sequence of at least 2-4 students walking in every 4 minutes, the professor finally started class.

The professor's name was Mr. Morel and he seemed like a cool and captivating person. He would start cracking some jokes then and there during the session but not gonna lie, they were a bit too funny.

A hour later I was finally finished with the class and was packed up and out the door. I'm really excited to go see the game with I guess..I'll call them my new friends! I just know everything will go fine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1K 53
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...
870K 22.1K 20
"Wh-what do you want to know?" Gon asks, leaning back in his chair to stay away from him. "First of all, your age," Killua says, his smile fading. "I...
420K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...
93.9K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...