The Hybrid Baby Daddy

By _Gypsy_Girl_

Delilah, a human chubby girl's life changes when she has a one-night stand, when she is drunk, with a guy nam... More

*Prologue*
Chap-1*Hardly Fitting In*
Chap-2*The Cursed Dating Apps*
Chap-3*Cabin In The Woods*

*Cast*

1.4K 21 7
By _Gypsy_Girl_

Phoebe Tonkin As Delilah Kipp

Kivanc Tatlitug as Dallin Clynt

Zoey Deutch as Mallory Hamilton

Presley Smith as Faith Clynt

She is 5 years old and is a twin sister of Hope Clynt.

She has baby blue eyes and long blond hair that is usually in a braid.

She is very shy and innocent with lots of love for the people around her. Unlike other kids in her life, she is not problematic and acts very intelligent and mature for her age. She is what they call a nerd is, she takes interest in knowing things and has big ambitions. As she is very shy, she also gets bullied a lot and fears standing up for herself.

Presley Smith as Hope Clynt

She is 5 years old and is the complete opposite of her twin sister.

Hope has baby blue eyes just like her sister, but she has blond short Bob cut hair and choppy bangs covering her forehead.

She is bold and very outspoken. She never keeps her thoughts to herself, she believes in standing up for herself and going after her dreams. She is sometimes messy and comes off as rude, but is very sharp.

Penn Badgley as  Rodriguez O'Ryan

Jeff Bridges as Howard Clynt

Katherine Langford as Monica Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...