Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

By avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... More

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~..Sirius Black..
Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?
Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
..Author's Notes..

Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..

452 17 13
By avocadoriceandmilk

The bitter winter of March had gone and the warm weather of June had arrived to Y/N's delight.

On a warm afternoon the Quartet were doing their homework, except Harry who had gone off with the other champions to find out what the next task was going to be and what to expect.

He returned late at night, looking white. He stumbled through the portrait whole and sat down next to Y/N.

"Harry, whats wrong? What happened?" said Hermione worriedly. Y/N grabbed his hand gently.

Harry took a shaky breath and began to explain — from being in the forest talking to Krum and then Mr. Crouch appeared looking like a complete lunatic, when he returned Krum was stunned and Mr. Crouch was nowhere to be seen.

"He was out of his mind," said Harry quietly. "Said something about his son and wanting to warn Dumbledore,"

"And about You-Know-Who?" Ron asked slowly.

Harry looked at him, his expression gleaming with no good news.

"Says he's getting stronger.."

Ron, Hermione and Y/N exchanged worried looks.

Regardless of that Harry tried to reassure them even if he was the one to be reassured, they shook off the topic and instead focused on how they were almost out of school and couldn't wait to hang out together.

***

Y/N and Fleur were sitting near the lake, the next day. They were discussing the third task.

"Turns out eet is a maze," said Fleur, shrugging. "I was sure eet was 'oing to be a tunnel and we 'ad to fin' something,"

"A maze isn't that bad," said Y/N as she braided Fleur's silvery hair. "I mean, what could go wrong?"

Fleur nodded in agreement. "Where is that 'arry boy?"

"With Professor Dumbledore, say's he has to talk to him," said Y/N, chucking.

She thought back to last night, and how Harry was shaky but yet reassured them. Later that night Harry had woken up in a cold sweat. He had started rambling on something about Pettigrew and how he's getting tortured by Voldemort.

Luckily, Ron cast a spell that swung open the girls dormitory — since he couldn't get up there to tell them personally and Y/N and Hermione jumped off their beds to go check.

There was definitely something wrong. The fact that it was the night before the third task made Y/N's stomach into a tight knot.

"Fleur, I'm really worried," Y/N whispered, she had to talk to someone.

Fleur turned around to look at her, looking confused and when she saw her expression she looked worried.

"What's wrong Y/N?"

"It's just — I don't know I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. I'm on edge it feels like I'm going to —"

Fleur cut her off when she embraced her in a warm hug, caressing her hair.

"Everything will be alright, you'll see," she said in her thick French accent.

"I hope so," Y/N said, and she really did.

***

The following day Y/N walked down to the stands with her friends feeling more nervous than ever. Hermione and Ron took notice and tried to reassure her but deep down they also felt worried.

Bill, Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Weasley had come to see Harry in the task since the champions families were invited to come. Cornelius Fudge came to see the task too.

"Mum, dad, bill?" Ron asked, looking shocked.  "What are you doing here?"

"We came to see Harry for the third task of course!" said Mrs. Weasley brightly.

Y/N smiled at their kind act, of course Sirius couldn't come and Harry had no one else. She almost felt her eyes tear up before she felt someone grab her arm and drag her somewhere else.

"Maman, papa!"

Y/N was now standing in front of a family that clearly resembled Fleur.

"Thees is Y/N, thees is the girl I have been 'elling you about,"

Fleur had dragged Y/N over to her family, she blushed.

"We've heard a lot about you Y/N," said Mrs. Delacour as she extended a hand.

Y/N, looking flushed, took the woman's hand and shook it.

Fleur let Y/N go once she introduced her to her family. She wished her good luck as she wasn't going to be able to talk to her again before the third task begun.

Once Y/N said goodbye she felt someone grab her arm and lead her somewhere else.

"Hey—!" she said, almost angrily.

"I just...need someone to talk to.." said Harry as he lead her into the tent.

Y/N felt her gaze soften as she turned around to look at Harry, she almost felt her heart drop at the sight of him.

Harry was looking more nervous than ever that Y/N thought he even looked pale.

"Harry," Y/N breathed, she couldn't think of anything else to say so she brought him into a hug. Harry hugged her back almost instantly.

"It's alright, just get through the maze. It doesn't matter if you win or lose because the good thing is that one you're out of that maze and this will be over. Do you understand?"

Harry stared at her, and nodded once before he buried his head in her shoulder as his hands remained on her waist, pulling her close.

Y/N felt herself blush at the proximity but she just ran her fingers through his hair. She felt him sigh.

He didn't know how to explain the comfort Y/N gave him.

They broke apart when music started playing outside, signaling that the third task was about to begin.

"Better get going," said Harry, giving a weak smile.

Y/N sighed, and returned the smile.

"Don't you think I deserve a good luck kiss or something?" Harry said as she turned to leave.

Y/N chucked and walked up to him, she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Just come back and we'll see."

Harry slightly groaned but he chuckled when Y/N walked away and winked at him.

She spotted her friends waving at her hysterically, she laughed and took a seat next to Hermione and Ginny. She began twirling her thumbs anxiously.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Bagman's voice boomed. "Welcome to the final task of the Triwizard Tournament, earlier today Professor Moody placed the Triwzard cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr. Diggory-"

The Hufflepuff students roared and screamed with cheers.

Amos Diggory grabbed his son's arm and raised it, Cedric, looking embarrassed quickly shook him off. Y/N, Hermione and Ginny giggled

"Now as Mr. Potter-"

Y/N cheered with her fellow Gryffindors. Fred and George sounded like they were screeching.

Harry looked up at them from where he stood next to the champions, and smiled at them.

"Tied for first position," Bagman continued. "they will enter the maze first, from there Mr. Krum-"

The Durmstarng students cheered, Karkaroff cheering the loudest.

"-And Ms. Delacour,"

Y/N cheered for Fleur who smiled at her kindly.

"First person to touch the cup will be the winner," said Bagman.

The stands erupted with cheers.

"Professor Dumbledore," Bagman continued, grinning, "Has instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should at any point a champion wish to withdrew from the task, he or she need only needs to send red sparks with there wands."

Bagman rushed over to the champions and muttered something to them, they nodded.

"Champions in your positions!" he roared.

The stands erupted with cheers as the champions stood in different entrances of the maze.

"On the count of three!" said Bagman. "One-two-THREE!"

There was a loud boom sound and Cedric and Harry disappeared. Shortly after Krum and then Fleur followed.

"Now we just wait," said Ron as he sat down. "This is the second task all over again.."

Y/N sighed. "Was this really how it was like?"

"Oh yeah," said Ron. "Staring at a lake and hoping that the champions didn't die down there."

"Ron!" Hermione scolded, Ginny laughed.

Y/N shook her head, a small smile on her face.

A few minutes passed by and red sparks shot into the air.

"Look!" said Hermione nervously.

Y/N's heart sank as she saw Fleur coming out of the maze, pale.

"Some-someone att-attacked me!" she stuttered. "I-I was minding my own buizness and someone—"

Fleur was taken with Madam Pomfrey as everyone watched anxiously.

"It's just been a few minutes-!" Ron exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I have to go check on her," said Y/N as she ran down the stands. A few people stared after her as she ran after the Beauxbatons student but she didn't care because Fleur was her friend.

"Fleur!" Y/N called into the tent. "Are you alright?"

Fleur looked up, looking more pale than she already was and looking slightly green.

"Someone—someone attacked me fr-from behind!!"

"From behind-? Maybe—"

Fleur nodded very quickly and grabbed Y/N by the arm and embraced her in a hug.

Y/N sighed and hugged her back, she felt her shiver from the shock.

"It's okay Fleur, it's over."

"Yes... you should 'o and watch the rest of the task, I will be alright,"

"Are you sure?" Y/N said, looking at her.

Fleur nodded. "My parents will be coming in shortly.."

Y/N nodded, she planted a kiss on the top of her head and left. She found her place back in the stands with her heart pounding.

"Is she alright?" Ron asked, Hermione cleared her throat.

"She's okay, she's really shaken up," Y/N said. Ron nodded.

A few more minutes passed by before more red sparks luminated the night sky.

Viktor Krum came out, looking just as pale as Fleur.

"Krum?" Ginny said, struck.

The stuttering Krum was led to Karkaroff, followed by Madam Pomfrey who hurled him away.

Y/N, Hermione, and Ron waited anxiously for Cedric, and mostly Harry to come out of the maze. They waited for another hour before Cedric and Harry appeared with the Triwizard cup.

The stands erupted with cheers and Y/N, Ron and Hermione breathed a sigh of relief.

"THEY'RE BACK!" Ginny cheered.

The celebration was cut short when someone let out a scream.

There was a commotion of loud chatter, and Y/N ran down the stands anxiously and stopped dead in her tracks.

There was Harry, and Cedric. One of them was lying down and the other was on top of him. She felt her heart stop and looked at the faces more clearly. Cedric was the one on the ground, his eyes open but staring into nothingness, they were empty and.. cold.

That's when it hit her, and she felt like she had been punched in the stomach.

Cedric.. dead.

Y/N clapped her hands over her mouth, Cho was sobbing as people took in the scene, some were crying and others were screaming.

"Harry, Harry!" Dumbledore said as he rushed over to him.

"Good Heavens!" Fudge cried. "Dumbledore what has happened?"

"He's back!" Harry sobbed. "He's back! Voldemorts back! Cedric..he asked me to bring his body back...I couldn't leave him...not there!"

Y/N felt like she had been dragged back to reality when she heard Harry's sobs, and she ran over to Harry and knelt down. She stared at Cedric's dead body... horrified.

"Its alright, Harry.." she said, tears filling her eyes. "You're back, it's okay. Shh..."

Harry embraced her in a hug tightly, sobbing on her shoulder.

"There was nothing I could do," he cried and Y/N hugged him tighter if that was even possible.

"Let me through!" came the voice of Amos Diggory. "Move!"

Y/N felt like she was going to be sick when his voice came to a sudden halt.

Amos Diggory had stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at his son.

"Cedric! My boy! Thats-thats my boy!!!" he sobbed, kneeling down. "Son.. Ced.. please wake up. For your old man.. please!"

Tears poured down Y/N's cheeks and she looked away, trying to block out the sight and noise.

"Kid, I'll take Harry with me," said a voice.

Y/N looked up and saw Alastor Moody.

"Shouldn't he be taken to the hospital wing?" Y/N asked, wiping her nose. "For the shock...?"

"I'll take him," Moody growled. "Come on son..."

Y/N grabbed Harry's arm before he let out a small cry of pain.

"What..!" said Y/N worried. "Did I —"

She felt something warm on her hand and she turned to look at it. It was fresh blood that was on her palm.

"Harry!" said Y/N, she grabbed his hand instead and looked at his arm, a fresh cut was on his forearm. "What—?"

"Don't worry." said Moody, looking slightly impatient. "I'll take him.. come on son.."

Harry gave her a weak smile of reassurance and left with Alastor Moody.

Amos Diggory had given up on shaking awake his son and sobbed, resting his head on his chest.

"Y/N.." said Hermione, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N looked up at her and saw tears run down her cheeks, Ron was looking pale.

"Come on.. let's go to the common room..."

Y/N nodded, she turned to look back as the crowd was backed away in horror. Amos Diggory remained at the center, silent as he held onto his son.

***

Around an hour had passed before Professor Mcgonagall came in, she looked pale. "Mr. Potter is in the Hospital Wing."

Y/N was the first to react, she got up and ran out the common room. Ron and Hermione raced after her. She darted down the stairs quickly and burst through the doors of the Hospital Wing.

Mr and Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Dumbledore, Snape, Madam Pomfrey, Harry and a black shaggy dog were all there. Y/N blinked once.

"Snuffles?" said Ron, the dog barked happily at the sight of them.

Y/N gave a quick smile and ruffled the dog before she walked over to Harry's bed and hugged him gently. Kissing his forehead.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

Harry nodded, he took her face and kissed her cheek.

"Where is Dumbledore?" demanded a voice outside the hospital wing. Everyone turned to look.

Snape sighed. "I believe headmaster... that is the minister of magic."

Cornelius Fudge had burst through the doors, furrowing his eyebrows and face red. The sight made Y/N giggle.

Professor Mcgonagall rushed in after him, looking annoyed.

"This is a hospital wing Cornelius!" she yelled.

"Where is Dumbledore?" Fudge demanded again.

"What has happened?" said Dumbledore emerging from one of the beds. "Why are you disturbing these people? Minerva, I'm surprised at you—I asked you to stand guard over Barty Crouch—"

"Barty Crouch?" Y/N asked. Hermione and Ron turned to look.

"Crouch's son.." said Harry, swallowing hard. "Used a polyjuice potion to turn himself into Mad-Eye Moody—"

"Wait, so Barty Crouch Jr was actually an imposter playing as Mad-Eye Moody..?" Y/N questioned.

"Yes Ms. L/N," said Professor Mcgonagall patiently. Ron sniggered and Hermione shot him a look.

"Children could you please go outside?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

Y/N and her friends exchanged looks, and then at Dumbledore. Y/N nodded once, gave Harry another kiss on his forehead and walked out of the hospital wing.

Once the doors shut behind them there was a commotion of yells.

"Oh dear," said Hermione, looking shocked. Y/N and Ron pressed their ears against the door and laughed silently.

"My dear woman!" Fudge roared. "As Minister of Magic I decide whether I let the Dementors in or not!"

Professor Mcgonagall however drowned out his words that Y/N and Ron flinched and backed away.

"The moment that thing entered the room!" she screamed. "It swooped down on Crouch and—and.."

"The Dementors kiss..." Hermione whispered, she walked over to them and pressed her ear against the door too.

The adults kept bickering for what seemed forever before Fudge yelled, "See here, Dumbledore. You can't possibly think You-Know-Who has returned—"

Y/N and her friends shared looks.

"What.. You're telling me that— that man!" she said as Hermione gave her a scolding look. "Doesn't believe Voldemort — oh cut it out you two!"

Hermione and Ron had flinched at the name.

"Certainly I believe Harry," Dumbledore continued.

"You are prepared to think that You-Know-Who is back? From a lunatic and a well-boy-"

"LUNATIC?"

Hermione and Ron shushed her.

"Yes Cornelius," said Dumbledore calmly and casually.

"You're mad!" Fudge roared.

They heard the footsteps grow louder as Fudge neared, and the trio jumped back before letting Fudge through as he stormed past them.

Y/N walked in and saw Sirius turn into his human form as he glared after the Minister.

"Sirius Black!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked, backing into her chair.

"Mum, shut up!" Ron yelled, running through the doors. "It's okay!"

Y/N saw as Snape looked through the curtains of his black hair, eyes widening.

"You!" he snarled. Y/N let out a sigh.

"Me," Sirius snarled back. "Long time no see, hm?"

"It should've stayed that way." Snape snapped.

Y/N walked past the bickering men and sat down next to Harry's bed, where Fudge had left a bag that contained 1,000 galleons.

"Whoa..." she said, Harry gave her a half smile.

"You can keep it, I don't want anything to do with it," Harry said.

Y/N turned to look at him, eyes wide.

"Harry, how can you not?"

"It's useless," said Harry, staring up at the ceiling.

"I have a better idea," Y/N grinned to herself. She tried to keep talking before the bickering seemed to grow louder.

"...Snivellus.. remember our good times in school?"

"Black you-"

"ENOUGH!"

Everyone turned to look at Y/N who flushed, Professor Mcgonagall and Professor Dumbledore seemed quite proud.

"I'm sorry — I'm just trying to think over here,"

"You have no right to shush me!" Snape and Sirius chorused.

Harry sat up too quickly making his head burst in pain, and it began to throb painfully. He bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes for a moment. He opened his mouth to start rounding on them but Y/N had beat him to it.

"I'm sorry? Listen, you both better start acting like the grown men your are before I hex your asses off, put you under the Imperius Curse, and make you jump around this castle sining at the top of your lungs that you both are really good friends.. while dancing the conga!"

The expression on Snape and Sirius' faces changed immediately, their expressions showed nothing but disgust and fear. There were a few giggles in the background.

"Dumbledore!"

"Mcgonagall!"

"Your not going to let this girl tell us off will you?" Sirius and Snape asked.

"Course I will," said Professor Mcgonagall firmly as she high-fived Y/N.

"Headmaster!" said Snape. "What is he doing here?"

"He is here on my invitation, Severus," said Dumbledore as he smiled at Y/N. "Now, since I trust you both, I want you to set aside your differences. We are working on the same team,"

Snape and Sirius glared at each other.

"If not," Dumbledore continued his voice impatient and excited. "I will grant Ms. L/N the power to do what she has promised you both,"

Y/N grinned as she took out her wand. "Which one of you should I hex first?"

Snape and Sirius looked at her wand anxiously, they rolled their eyes bitterly, and turned to face each other. They extended their arms, shook hands briskly and immediately let go.

"Very well," said Dumbledore, looking annoyed but pleased. "Severus, I assume you know what to do already?"

"Yes, Headmaster," said Snape. He pushed open the doors and left.

"Molly, I'm sure I can count on you and Arthur," said Dumbledore.

"Why of course," said Mrs. Weasley still looking very white.

"Sirius, I need you to set off at once," said Dumbledore. "I need you to alert Remus Lupin and the old crowd, I will contact you there,"

"But-" said Harry.

"You'll see me very soon Harry," said Sirius looking at him. "I promise you, but I must do what I can, you understand don't you?"

"Yeah," said Harry, smiling wearily. "Course I do,"

"Besides," Sirius continued. "You'll be in good hands."

He winked at Y/N who blushed.

Sirius smiled, he walked up to them and grabbed Harry and Y/N's hands, squeezing them tight before nodding to Dumbledore and changing back into the shaggy black dog.

He ran over to the door and turned the handle with his paw, running out of the room.

***

A few days later, the students had gathered in the great hall for Dumbledore's speech of sorrow.

Y/N looked over at the Hufflepuff's, she thought she would have never seen them so sad and miserable before.

Even looking back a month later Y/N couldn't get the image of Cedric's dead body out of her head. She listened intently, even if Cedric wasn't a Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Gryffindor everyone seemed to feel the atmosphere that day.

It was the day of the departure of the Beaxbatons and Durmstrang students. They were getting ready to leave as they began to say their goodbyes.

The Quartet was walking around the castle and watched as the Durmstrang students began to get on their ships followed by the students of Beaxbatons.

"Shall we go say goodbye?" Hermione asked.

Y/N nodded. "Yeah, I want to go say bye to some people,"

There were a lot of students on the grounds that were saying goodbye to their friends from other schools. Y/N smiled at the sight and Ron looked somewhat bitter.

She looked around the crowd before she spotted a familiar looking Veela.

"Fleur!" Y/N called, fighting through the crowd. The blonde-head turned around and beamed.

Fleur embraced Y/N in her arms at once, "I will miss you so much, Y/N! Je t'aime!"

Y/N chuckled. "I'll miss you too Fleur, and yeah.. whatever that means!"

Fleur chuckled, and put a loose strand of hair behind Y/N's ears. "Promise me you'll practice French,"

"Was already planning on it," Y/N grinned. "Promise to write?"

"Was already planning on it," Fleur returned.

They hugged one final time — or so, because Fleur wiped away tears, and ended up giving Y/N one last hug before she left to catch up to the carriages where the Beaxbatons students were starting to line up.

Y/N walked back to her friends, and she noticed that Hermione was gone, Ron was frowning and Harry was laughing at him.

"What's going on?" Y/N said curiously. She hadn't left for that long. "Where's Hermione?"

Harry continued to laugh.

"Shut up Harry," Ron muttered.

"Where's Hermione?" Y/N repeated.

"With krum," said Ron bitterly.

It was as if Hermione had been summoned just by talking about her, she came back looking flustered with Krum alongside her.

"Good-bye Her-my-ow-ninny," said Krum.

Hermione waved, too flushed to say anything. Y/N giggled, and Harry was trying his hardest to not look at Ron and start laughing in his face.

They watched as Krum walked away, Ron pursed his lips together.

"Can I have your autograph!" he blurted out.

Krum stopped and turned around, he nodded and walked over to them, a smile on his face.

"Jealous now?" Harry whispered once Krum left. Y/N was able to catch that and giggled.

"WILL YOU —!"

Harry laughed and ducked behind the girls as Ron turned pink.

***

The Quartet made their way to the Hogwarts Express at the end of term, and they sat in an empty compartment like usual. Hermione sighed and let out a small smirk.

"Whats with the smirk?" Ron asked eyeing her curiously.

"I found out how Rita has been eve's dropping on conversations," Hermione said proudly.

"Really?" said Harry, who was resting his head on Y/N's shoulder. "How?"

"She's an unregistered Animagus, that would make sense, the water bug and everything!"

Y/N, Harry and Ron exchanged looks as Hermione opened her trunk and took out a jar which contained a small beetle with red glasses.

"That—that cant be-?" said Y/N in awe.

"It is," said Hermione proudly.

"She has those foul glasses she always wears," said Ron.

"Exactly,"

The door of the compartment suddenly opened and Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and Parkinson poked their heads in.

"Well, well, well," Pansy sneered. "If it isn't the infamous Quartet,"

"Lose the infamous, just famous, " Y/N corrected. "Didn't anyone teach you to knock?"

"Would you open?" Pansy spat.

"Fair point," Y/N shrugged. "Get out."

Pansy smirked. "Have you heard..?"

Y/N groaned, and threw her head back in frustration.

"The Dark Lord has returned, Granger," Malfoy said, popping out of nowhere.  "They'll come after your lot first—"

"Get out," Harry demanded, and pushed Ron back into his seat.

"Well... Diggory was the first but-"

The next second, Y/N was on her feet and was pointing her wand at an unconscious Malfoy. She gasped because she didn't remember casting any spell.

Pansy screamed and ran away, Crabbe and Goyle fought their way through.

"Interesting, seem's like we shouldn't mix those two spells together George," said Fred as he walked in.

"You don't say," said George, rolling his eyes.

"Anyone up for some exploding snap?" said Fred as he kicked Malfoy's face out of the way with his foot and closed the compartment door casually. Y/N and the others turned to look at each other and burst out laughing.

The rest of the ride was quite enjoyable with Fred and George playing exploding snap with the Quartet. Eventually, they arrived at Kings Cross in the evening and walked off the train happily.

"Fred, George, wait!" said Harry as he ran after them. Y/N smiled and turned to look at Hermione and Ron.

"See you, lovebirds," said Y/N as she brought her two friends into a bone-crushing hug.

"Don't ever — say that — again — cant breathe!" Ron exclaimed, and Hermione rolled her eyes.

Y/N chuckled, and she ruffled Ron's hair.

"Make sure to visit or else I'm kidnapping your.." Ron said, and he said a word which ended up in Hermione saying "Ron!"

"Want to go tell my dad personally?" Y/N questioned and Ron panicked.

"Actually, just ask if you can stop by," he said. Y/N chuckled and waved him goodbye, Hermione was next.

"Please visit, I can't stand to be alone with him,"

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully and embraced her in a hug.

"Of course I will, Mione,"

Hermione grinned, and waved goodbye as she hurriedly went to go greet her parents.

Y/N looked at Harry who was trying to hand Fred and George his prize money and Y/N rushed over.

"Harry, we-we cant!" said George looking shocked.

"Your mad, Harry—!" said Fred, pushing the money away.

"It wasn't his idea," Y/N said, and Harry turned to look at her gratefully. "It was mine and he was more than happy to agree. Now — stop being stubborn and just take the money. I would have given it to your brother —"

Fred and George reached to grab the money.

"Are you..?"

"I don't want it," said Harry firmly. "Keep it and surprise us, the world could need a few laughs.

"Thanks Harry," said George as he stared at the money. "Thanks Y/N,"

Harry and Y/N smiled. Fred seemed stunned.

They began to walk away before Fred appeared to have found his voice again.

"Guys! We.. we really appreciate it. Thanks."

Harry gave a nod, smiling. Y/N grinned and waved her hands hysterically.

"Let me come over to your house for the summer," Harry said, taking her hand in his and rubbing her knuckles.

Y/N chuckled. "You have to go with the Dursley's Harry,"

Harry groaned, and they turned to face each other.

"Besides," said Y/N, fixing his glasses.  "I haven't told dad about what happened this year.."

"I guess.. I just don't want to be separated from you," he said straightforwardly.

Y/N blushed at his words and she got on her tippy toes and gave him a small peck on the lips. Harry sighed as she let go.

"Can't risk anyone seeing us, more specifically dad," Y/N whispered.

Harry shrugged, but he was left with a longing. He let out a quiet sigh, summer was going to be long.

"Come on," said Y/N, taking his hand.

She dragged him out of the platform, and turned around. She hugged him quickly before whispering, "I'll see you soon,"

Harry smiled, he hugged her back before Y/N untangled herself and went to go find her dad. Harry looked around, and slightly chuckled at the sight of the Dursleys looking bitter.

"Dad!" Y/N called out.

Someone poked their head out of one of the barriers and beamed.

"Well.. well, if it isn't my little lunatic."

"That makes two of us," said Y/N laughing as her father embraced her in a hug.

"I already made some coffee, I can't wait to hear what you got yourself into this year," he added the last part a little firmly.

Y/N laughed nervously as he let go. "Yeah, what were you doing behind that barrier?"

"I was—"

"Y/N!"

Joseph was pushed aside and instead, a young woman with bubblegum hair hugged her.

"You're so big! Oh, Y/N you look just like your father!"

Y/N stood rooted to her spot and looked up, something about her seemed familiar.

"Wait, I know you!" said Y/N as she examined the witch's features. "Your—!"

"Nymphodora Tonks,"

Y/N looked over Tonks's shoulder and saw her old Professor, Remus Lupin.

"Professor Lupin!" said Y/N brightly.

"Call me Remus," said Lupin, waving a hand. "I'm no longer your Professor."

"Remus!" said Tonks rounding on him. "I told you not to call me Nymphodora,"

Remus winked in Y/N's direction who giggled.

Tonks turned around again to look at Y/N, "What were you gonna say, Y/N?"

"You used to come over to play! Or — take care of me even if you were still really young,"

Tonks nodded hysterically and Joseph got the shivers.

"Never letting a 13 year old take care of my 5 year old again," he said, Tonks shot him a look.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" Tonks continued. "Forgive me for not coming to see you, I've been really busy,"

"Don't worry about it," Y/N said, grinning. "Gosh, you're here now. This is so exciting,"

Tonks seemed overly excited as she embraced Y/N in another hug and let go of her after a few minutes.

"Why don't you both join us for dinner?" Joseph asked, as Tonks and Y/N chatted happily.

"Hell yeah!" said Tonks.

"I would be delighted," said Remus politely. Tonks snorted.

Joseph shook his head and grabbed his daughter's trunk as the four of them walked out of King Cross's station. Harry would survive without Y/N for at least a while because she was way too excited about what would happen this summer.

A/N~ Done with fourth year! Never thought I would have finished with it but here we are. I'm so excited to begin writing fifth year! Thank you so much if you've kept reading until now and being so patient. I appreciate you all <3

Until next time! Mwah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 441 24
in which gaia lestrange and harry potter overlook the reputations which precede them. 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❛ She was convinced that even if she had alread...
9.3K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
144K 6.2K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...
401K 15.7K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...