Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

Bởi avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... Xem Thêm

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~..Sirius Black..
Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?
Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..
..Author's Notes..

Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..

612 24 26
Bởi avocadoriceandmilk

Y/N always knew Harry had a stubborn side, and this time it was showing.

On the following morning of all the events that had happened the night prior, Harry walked into the great hall with his lips pursed as he walked over to Gryffindor table.

He took a seat next to Ron and greeted him, Y/N and Hermione who were sitting across them exchanged looks of annoyance.

Y/N took a hard decision of telling Hermione all the events that went down, but soon regretted it when the muggle born started telling her off for a good fifteen minutes.

Harry didn't thank Y/N that day or the day after that, and Y/N didn't expect him too but she was half hoping he would.

On the third day, Y/N sat in the great hall, eating dinner with Ron. Hermione had gone off to the library.

"Move aside, Weasley," a cold voice said from behind them.

Ron and Y/N exchanged looks and turned to look, Draco Malfoy was frowning at them, his lip had healed.

"Go away, Malfoy," Ron muttered. "Your not going anywhere near Y/N."

"You dare -"

"Yes, I do," said Ron quietly.

"You there!" Malfoy called to a second year who watched them. "Get up and lend me you seat,"

The second year looked terrified, he quickly nodded and scurried off.

Y/N looked at him and a rush of sympathy for the boy went through her.

The doors of the great hall opened and the boy ran through, Harry looked at him curiously.

Malfoy smirked and sat down next to Y/N, moving a bit too close.

"What do you want?" said Y/N, she put down her fork and turned to face him, their faces where inches apart making Y/N slightly uncomfortable. "Haven't gotten enough have you?"

Harry froze on the spot, hot blood seemed to flow through him, and his hands balling up into fists intuitively.

Ron looked alarmed and moved farther, he grabbed Y/N's hand dragging her away.

Malfoy remained seated. "Never. I told you what I was going to do and I'll stand by that,"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Don't you have anything to do?"

Ron was starting to look panicked as Harry sat across Y/N and Malfoy, neither of them noticing.

"Nope." said Malfoy. "Only thing on my list is—"

"Clearly, you're blind and can't get the hint that she's not interested," Harry suddenly said, his voice was cold.

Y/N's eye's slightly widened, and turned to look, Harry's eyes were fixed on Malfoy, and they were throwing daggers.

"Oh, but what about that night, on the Yule Ball, Potter?" said Malfoy, leaning across the table.

Y/N turned to glare at him and Harry's mouth slightly parted. He swallowed hard and got up, leaving the great hall quickly.

Y/N wanted to call out to him as she watched him leave but he had already left. She sighed and got up, ignoring Malfoy.

"Come on, Ron." she said, and Ron immediately got up and off his seat as he walked beside her.

"I'm really sorry Y/N,"

"You don't have to apologize Ron. It wasn't your fault and I don't even know why you're apologizing."

"I should've warned you —"

"Malfoy is a complete asshole and Harry is being the most stubborn boy I have ever met!" she yelled the last part out and many heads turned to look at her.

Y/N felt like yelling at the top of her lungs the rest of that day. She and Ron made it to Gryffindor tower, she looked around and as she had thought Harry wasn't there.

"Well, I'm going to take a nap now. I'll see you later," Ron yawned.

Y/N smiled, and nodded. "Sure,"

Ron smiled back and climbed up to the boys dormitory.

Y/N sat down on an armchair, and threw her head back in exhaustion. She grabbed a nearby pillow and rested her head on it.

She didn't know if she had fallen asleep, all she knew was that her eyes opened with a start as the portrait hole swung open and footsteps neared.

She turned to look and saw Harry, his messy hair covered in snow and his cheeks bright pink.

He caught sight of Y/N, but quickly looked away. He sat near the fire, a few feet away from Y/N.

"Where were you?" said Y/N hesitantly.

"I went for a walk," Harry muttered, he held his hands up to his mouth and blew, rubbing them.

Y/N watched him, she let out a frustrated sigh as she rolled her eyes stubbornly.

"Out in this weather?" Y/N said, sitting a foot away from him.

"It's not that cold," Harry responded dryly.

"Right," Y/N let out a bitter chuckle. "I'm in here freezing."

"Guess the cold is not for the weak," said Harry, facing her.

Y/N turned to glare at him. "Your hands are red."

Harry looked at his hands and hid them in his pockets.

"Your teeth are chattering too," Y/N pointed out.

Harry ignored her and scooted closer to the fire.

"Give me your hand,"

"What?" Harry said, frowning.

"Your hand," Y/N repeated.

"What for?"

"Body heat helps," Y/N said casually.

"I don't — need it," Harry let out a slight tremble.

"Don't be ridiculous," Y/N snapped and grabbed his hands.

Harry tried to get the strength to fight back but how could he when her hands perfectly intertwined with his and a spark was sent through him as soon as they made contact?

"You'll be warm soon," Y/N said as she clutched onto his hands gently.

Harry slightly trembled again but he allowed Y/N to grab onto his hands. They both sat in front of the fire, their bodies facing each other but their faces facing the opposite direction. Or at least, that was Y/N's case.

She stared at the fire instead, trying to ignore Harry and her only goal being for him to be warm. Yet the only thing that was on her mind was his touch and how he was so relaxed even if they weren't necessarily on speaking terms.

She felt some color rise into her face as she thought about it and hoped the fire would help shield it.

Harry looked down at their hands, intertwined so perfectly like a puzzle. Of course they did, he thought. He looked up at her and for the first time he truly realized how much he actually needed her. She wasn't staring at him and her eyes were definitely somewhere else that he felt saddened by it.

He realized his hands were no longer numb but instead they were starting to grow sweaty, and he let go immediately.

Y/N snapped out of her trance and turned to look at Harry who was already staring at her. He shifted in his seat slightly.

"My hands are already warm," he said, clearing his throat.

"Right," said Y/N, nodding and getting up.

Harry watched as she got up, she sent him the smallest smile and left to go up to the girls dormitory.

But it wasn't her smile. It wasn't his smile either.

***

The days stretched into weeks and the weeks into months, two months to be exact.

News came around, Cho and Harry were friends, but nothing more. Turns out they weren't a perfect match and Cho started going out with Cedric shortly after the ball.

It didn't lift Y/N's mood as Harry continued to be stubborn and he kept her at a cold distance. Whenever he would talk to her it would be very very dryly.

They entered February and the morning of the twenty fourth was nearing, the day of the second task.

"Y/N, aren't you worried about Harry?" Hermione asked her friend as they walked through the grounds.

"No, he can die, I wouldn't care,"

The truth was, she did care. She cared about Harry never like she did before but she wasn't about to admit that when they weren't on speaking terms and weren't being very friendly to each other.

"You don't mean it.." said Hermione quietly.

Before Y/N could speak, voices called out to them.

"Hey! Y/N, Hermione!"

Hermione and Y/N turned around and saw Fred and George speeding towards them, and they stopped in front of them, panting.

"Professor Mcgonagall is looking for you," Fred panted.

"Looking for us?" Hermione asked.

"Yes," George panted.

"What for?" Y/N asked.

"Dunno..." Fred panted. "She just sent us to come for you,"

"Okay, thanks guys," said Y/N, she ruffled their hair as she passed by them.

Hermione and Y/N made their way to the castle where they ran into Professor Mcgonagall, accompanied by Cho and a girl with silvery hair and blue eyes.

"Ah, there you both are!" said Professor Mcgonagall. "Come with me,"

"Cho? What's going on?" Hermione asked.

"Dunno, but Professor Mcgonagall came looking for me with this little girl. Then she said she needed to find you guys and she isn't telling us why."

Y/N's eyebrows raised in curiosity but the four girls trailed after Professor Mcgonagall into her office where Professor Dumbledore so happened to be standing in.

"Whats going on, Professor?" Hermione asked once they entered the familiar round office.

"Nothing serious, Miss Granger. It's just the second task."

"The second task?" said Cho, frowning curiously.

"Today, the champions took a test to see what they would miss most if it was taken from them."

Y/N raised her eyebrows as Cho and Hermione blushed. The small girl looked confused.

"I'm sorry. What's going on here?" Y/N asked, looking around.

Hermione turned to look at her. "Don't you know what this means Y/N? It means —"

"Ah ah ah," said Professor Dumbledore. "I would appreciate it Miss Granger if you allowed Miss L/N to figure it out by herself."

Hermione nodded and let out a small giggle.

Y/N pursed her lips together and listened.

"Miss Granger, your are Mr. Krum's treasure."

Hermione's cheeks heated up.

"Gabrielle you are Ms. Delacour's,"

Y/N looked at the small girl and suddenly something clicked into place, she must be Fleur's little sister, of course — Fleur told Y/N much about her younger sister but she had never seen her.

"Miss Chang you are Mr. Diggory's," said Dumbledore.

"And Miss — L/N," said Professor Mcgonagall, smiling slightly. "You are —"

"Harry's!" Hermione and Cho coursed excitedly.

"Me — what?" said Y/N, looking at the Professor's, waiting for them to explain.

"You're Harry's treasure!" said Hermione in awe.

"What do you mean I'm Harry's treasure?" Y/N chuckled. "I don't under— oh, oh.."

Hermione nodded frantically.

"You are Mr. Potter's treasure, Y/N," said Dumbledore, smiling. "Oh young love.."

Y/N blushed furiously. "There — has to be a mistake. I can't — I don't think.."

"There is no mistake," said Professor Mcgonagall. "We have reviewed the answers multiple times,"

"But —"

"Shut up, Y/N," said Hermione, quietly, nudging her in the ribs.

"I will now put you all under a spell, I apologize children," said Professor Mcgonagall sadly.

Professor Dumbledore raised his wand, Cho gasped, the little girl screamed but everything went dark.

***

"I'm — I'm here!" Harry panted as he ran down to the Great Lake on the early morning of the twenty fourth.

He was running late, since he had slept overnight in the library and Dobby the house elf shook him awake.

"Where have you been?" said a bossy disapproving voice. "The task is about to start!"

Harry looked around, Percy Weasley was sitting at the judge's table. Mr. Crouch had failed to attend again.

"Now, now, Percy," said Bagman looking at Harry, relieved to see him. "Let the boy catch his breath,"

Professor Dumbledore looked at Harry and smiled, Madame Maxine however didn't look pleased to see him, neither did Karkaroff. Harry frowned.

Bagman made the champions form a line, and Harry was placed in the back next to Krum.

"All right, Harry?" whispered Bagman, moving him a few feet further from Krum. "Know what your going to do?"

"Yeah," Harry panted, looking at him curiously.

Bagman gave him a quick squeeze on the shoulder before he left to the judge's table.

Harry looked at the stands trying to look for his friends. He tried not to think of Y/N but she kept creeping up in his thoughts, he was half hoping she would at least show up. She was no where to be seen and neither was Hermione much to Harry's disappointment. Were the girls turning on him? However he did spot Ron who was waving at him, and grinning.

Harry managed a grin and waved back happily, relieved.

"Looking for someone Harry?"

Harry turned around and saw Neville standing there with his frog, Trevor in his hands.

"Er — no, well yes. Actually-"

"Is it Y/N?" said Neville automatically.

"No," Harry lied, refusing eye contact.

"What happened to you both anyways?" said Neville quite sadly. "You've been inseparable since first year,"

"Er-" said Harry as the memories filled his head. "Its quite long,"

Neville stared at Harry, then Fred and George appeared out of nowhere.

"Spill it Harry!" said George, leaning on Fred's shoulder. "You've got ten minutes, so you better start talking."

Harry groaned. "Have you both been listening this entire time?"

"Course we were," said Fred proudly, grinning, though he frowned afterward. "Talk,"

"Well — Er —The night of the Yule Ball, me and her shared a moment-"

"Trevor!" Neville yelled as his frog hopped away, he scurried after it.

"Ooooo," said George, smirking. "Go on,"

"I confessed that I liked her, she did the same. Only for her to go with Malfoy right after,"

Fred and George stared at each other and shook there heads.

"Harry, mate." said George. "Y/N isn't that type of person,"

"Yeah, well she fooled you," said Harry roughly. "I didn't see her in Gryffindor Tower, she was in the Slytherin Common Room. Besides, her bracelet was there and thats proof,"

"Not true!" Neville called, he managed to get Trevor and ran back to them. "I saw her walk up to Gryffindor Tower. I also saw Malfoy and Parkinson walking up to their common room while Malfoy twirled Y/N's bracelet in his hand. Said something about wanting to split you two up."

Harry felt his heart speed pick up, he felt a small smile appear but it quickly faded, something had just popped into his head.

Ron had now appeared.

"Whats going on over here?"

"Were talking about Y/N," said Neville. "And what happened between her and Harry,"

"Oh," said Ron, his eyebrows raising. "I told Harry that she didn't seem like that type of person,"

"Why wouldn't she go with him!" said Harry, turning to face Ron as he blinked back tears of fury. "He's a pureblood, rich, and he's always been going after her!"

"Harry mate!" said Fred, gripping onto his shoulder and looking at him firmly. "She chose you! The way you both look at each other.. No! The way she looks at you.. it's like your the most important thing to her. You just don't see that yet,"

"Well I've never really seen her look at me, I mean I have but not closely.. That's not the point—! how did he manage to get her bracelet in his — filthy hands?"

"Harry mate, didn't you see Malfoy walk onto the grounds?" said Ron. "He must have done something and Y/N didn't realize that he took off her bracelet!"

Harry felt a smile appear on his face. "So — so does that mean-"

"She never went with Malfoy, Harry!" said Neville happily.

"Problem solved!" said Fred and George happily as they high-fived each other.

"I have to go find her!" said Harry frantically. "I have to apologize, I have to-"

"Not now, Harry mate." said Ron, grinnng. "The task is about to begin, good luck!"

They gave him a pat in the back and Fred, George, Ron and Neville went up to the stands and took there seats.

Harry felt his heart swell with joy, but his thoughts were interrupted by Ludo Bagman who put his wand to his throat and started to speak.

"Well, all our champions are ready for the second task which will start on my whistle, they have precisely an hour to recover what has been taken from them. Now, on the count of three, one, two, three!"

Harry raised the Gillyweed (which Dobby had given him) to his mouth and chewed, a horrible taste greeted his mouth.

The whistle echoed shrilly in the cold air, and the stands erupted with cheers and applauds.

Harry quickly dived in, and the cold water greeted his body instantly. He could feel his legs searing as though they were on fire and as soon as that came he suddenly felt like an invincible pillow had been placed over his mouth, he could breathe, and on his neck he had gills.

Harry swam through the lake successfully, the other champions had taken their own way.

Harry swam through seaweed for a couple of minutes before he could hear the song that emerged from the egg two months ago: in the prefects bathroom. He thought about that night and when Y/N so happened to walk in. Harry shook away the thoughts, he couldn't wait to find her and apologize.

Harry followed the song and moved a few seaweed out of the way before he saw four people in the distance.

Harry's eyes widened, and he swam faster and cupped a girls face.

"Y/N!"

Only bubbles emerged from his mouth.

He looked around, Cho, Hermione and a little girl Harry didn't recognize were also tied up.

Merpeople had started to show up and circle the hostages.

Harry looked around, none of the champions had arrived — where were they?

Shaking his head, Harry swam down and desperately tried to untie the ropes around Y/N's ankle. The ropes were thick and slimy, and it wouldn't budge. Harry dived down and grabbed a stone, and began to hack at the ropes binding Y/N.

It took several minutes but Harry finally did it, Y/N floated up, and her eyes remained closed.

Harry looked at Hermione, and he raised the stone as he began to cut at her ropes as well.

At once, several pairs of hands pulled Harry back.

"You take your own hostage," one of them said to him. "Leave the others...."

"No way!" said Harry furiously —but only two large bubbles came out.

"Your task is to retrieve your own friend...leave the others..."

"She's my friend too!" Harry yelled, gesturing towards Hermione. "And I don't want them to die either!"

Cho's head was on Hermione's shoulder, and the little girl was looking green.

But the merpeople around him started pointing up, Harry looked up and saw Cedric, a bubble around his head.

"Get lost!" he mouthed. "Fleur and Krum are on their way!"

Harry watched as Cedric pulled a knife from his pocket and cut Cho's ropes which immediately broke loose. Cho floated up and Cedric got a firm grip of her waist and swam up.

Harry fumed, he wished he could leave like that too but not with Hermione being down here and Krum not showing up. And where was Fleur?

Harry looked around, waiting for a sign of Krum or Fleur about to show up. Some merpeople screeched, and some that were holding onto Harry loosened their grip as they looked behind him.

Krum was coming, his head was the head of a shark and the rest of his body — was in the the form of a human.

It seemed as though he tried to transfigure into a shark, but failed badly.

Krum tried to bite the ropes but if he kept going any further he would bite Hermione's leg up.

Harry hit Krum's shoulder quite hard, and handed him the stone, he motioned towards the ropes and Krum seemed to get the hint, after successfully cutting the robes binding Hermione he lead her towards the surface.

Harry rolled his eyes, and kept waiting for Fleur to show. He sighed, and picked up the stone Krum dropped and started cutting at the ropes of the little girl.

The merpeople had now closed around Harry and the girl, shaking their heads.

"Get out of the way!"

As he expected, only bubbles emerged from his mouth.

Harry pulled out his wand and the merpeople suddenly looked tense.

"You've got until three," said Harry as he held up three fingers. "One, (he put down a finger) two, (he put down another finger)—"

They scattered and Harry, smirking in satisfaction, continued his movements of breaking the ropes and the girl floated up.

Harry grabbed Y/N and the girl by their waists and dragged them up, it was quite dark and Harry couldn't see the daylight.

He could feel the Gillyweed wearing off..

The merpeople looked and circled around him.

Harry was starting to feel dizzy as the Gillyweed wore off, as his lungs filled with water...

He could see the daylight, not much longer...

Harry flapped his legs furiously. Then—

Y/N awoke, she gasped and let her lungs fill with air as she spit out some water. She looked around and saw Fleur's little sister looking around worriedly.

"Come on," said Y/N, she offered a hand.

The little girl took it timidly and Y/N led her up to the stands.

"Y/N, Gabrielle!" Fleur shrieked, she extended a hand, and Y/N passed Gabrielle to Fleur as she was helped up by Hermione and Ron.

"Y/N!" said Ron as he wrapped his arms around her.

At once, Y/N felt several arms wrap around her, it was Fleur, Ron, Neville, Hermione, Dean and Seamus.

"Didn't know you guys missed me that much," Y/N trembled, smirking.

"Come here you," said Madam Pomfrey as she wrapped several towels around her.

"It was ze grindylows!" Fleur cried. "Zey attacked me....oh Gabrielle, I thought...I thought..."

"She's alright, Fleur," said Y/N, putting a hand on her shoulder kindly. "She's back here, unharmed."

Fleur smiled, and hugged her younger sister tightly.

"Wait, if Fleur didn't get to her sister then who freed her?"

Hermione gave her a knowing look.

"What? Oh.. oh! Harry!"

Y/N whipped around trying to get a sight of him but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Have any of you seen him?" she asked, turning to face her friends. "Has he come up yet?"

They shook their heads, Y/N looked back at the lake with her heart beating fast.

Suddenly, someone emerged from the water, and several cheers and screams erupted.

It was Harry.

Madam Pomfrey, ran over to him and put several towels around him, and she led him towards everyone else.

"Harry you idiot!" Y/N said as he shivered in his towel. "You really didn't think Dumbledore was going to send us off and let us die, did you?

Harry turned to look at her, and he suddenly felt nervous. Maybe because she was scolding him or she was simply talking to him a bit more normally than in comparison to the last two months.

"N-no?" Harry replied, looking baffled.

"Then why did you waste time and try and act like the hero? All you had to do was come back during the time limit!"

"I didn't know, alright?" said Harry, wrapping the towel closer to his body. "I didn't want any of you to die, if that were to be the case. Especially you..."

Y/N felt her cheeks heat up and they looked in the opposite direction, both their faces red.

It was as if the whole world groaned at them.

Harry let out a sigh of defeat at the same time Y/N let out an annoyed sound. She walked up to him and Harry let out a slight flinch before she wrapped her arms around him tightly, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Harry relaxed, and instinctively he wrapped his arms around her. Hermione, Ron and Neville grinned.

"You have a water bug Her-my-own," said Krum.

Hermione shook it off impatiently. "Harry you did incredible!"

"Thanks Hermione," Harry said, smiling.

Fleur bent down slightly and kissed Harry on the cheek, and then she turned to Ron.

"And you too—you 'elped!"

"Yeah," said Ron, looking extremely hopeful. "Yeah, a bit—"

Fleur swooped down and kissed him on the cheek, Hermione looked furious.

Y/N, who had let go(much to Harry's disappointment but their fingers still brushed against each other) chuckled.

"I need to talk to you after this," said Harry suddenly, looking down at his hands nervously.

"Alright," said Y/N quietly, turning to face him.

Ludo Bagman's voice boomed out beside them and Y/N jumped and cursed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" he said. "We have just received the news of what happened down in the lake, and we are ready to give out the scores,"

The crowd went silent.

"Fleur Delacour, though she demonstrated excellent use of the Bubble-Head Charm, was attacked by Grindlylows as she approached her goal, and failed to retrieve her hostage. We award her twenty-five points,"

"I deserved zero," said Fleur, shaking her head. Y/N put an arm on her comfortingly.

"Cedric Diggory, who also used the Bubble-Head Charm, was first to return with his hostage. Although he returned one minute outside the time limit of an hour,"

Many cheers from Hufflepuff erupted around them and Cedric grinned.

Harrys heart sank, if Cedric had been outside the time limit, then he sure was. So much for being the hero.

"We therefore award him forty-seven points,"

Bagman continued, "Viktor Krum used an incomplete form of Transfiguration, which was nevertheless effective, and was second to return with his hostage. We award him forty points,"

Many applauded from Durmstrang, Karkaroff being the loudest.

"Harry Potter used Gillyweed to a great effect, he returned last, and well outside the time limit of an hour. However, the merpeople informed us that Mr. Potter was first to reach the hostages, and that the delay in his return was due to his determination to return all hostages to safety, not merely his own,"

Harry felt his cheeks grow hot and Y/N smiled.

"Most of the judges," Bagman shot Karkaroff a dirty look. "Feel that this shows moral Gilberta and writs full marks. However....Mr. Potters score is forty-five points,"

Y/N cheered and clapped with Ron and Hermione, along with the rest of Gryffindors and anyone who supported Harry.

"There your go, Harry!" Ron shouted over the noise. "You weren't being thick after all—you were showing moral fiber!"

Harry smiled weakly, and Y/N hugged him sideways.

"The third task and final task will take place at dusk on the twenty fourth of June," Bagman continued. "The champions will not be notified of what is coming precisely one month beforehand. Thank you all for to support of the champions,"

"Finally this stupid tournament will be over," Y/N sighed.

"Come on," said Hermione, motioning them to come closer. "Let's go get dried up and talk about it in the common room."

***

Everyone in the common room could agree it had been a long day, especially Harry.

Hermione and Ron were sitting on the couch, and Y/N and Harry were on the ground. All of them were discussing.

Harry stared at Y/N nervously, and the conversation died out.

"Y/N," said Harry and she turned to look at him. " I-I don't know what to say,"

Y/N blinked and realized what he was talking about, Ron shifted in his seat uncomfortably and Hermione cleared her throat.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" Y/N told them.

Ron nodded hysterically and before Hermione could speak he grabbed her arm and dragged her away.

Harry let out a small chuckle and Y/N turned to face him, luckily the common room was almost empty since everyone was exhausted.

"Listen, I honestly have no idea what to say," said Harry, his knees up to his chin as he stared at the fire. "I let my emotions get the best of me and I didn't even bother to go to you for an explanation. And when you did want to give me an explanation I completely shut you out just like I did with everyone else after that."

Y/N's expression slightly dropped as Harry continued to apologize and she listened.

"I guess I didn't realize how much I actually needed you in my life until I found myself spiraling without you. At first I thought I was missing you, obviously, and it would pass but the feelings just wouldn't go away and the pain in my chest grew bigger as the days passed and we weren't speaking.

"I'm really sorry I didn't listen to you. You're the most important person to me and I didn't even take you into consideration. It's been the most stupid thing—"

Y/N had her hands over his mouth, she had heard enough and she didn't need Harry bringing himself down like that. It made her heart ache.

Harry struggled against her grip and he raised his arms and grabbed her wrists forcing her hands away from his mouth.

"Harry I've heard —" Y/N started, now she was the one struggling against his grip.

"It's the stupidest thing I've—"

"Harry, stop," Y/N said firmly.

Harry sat up straight, his hands still grabbing onto Y/N's wrists and he got closer. If Y/N had to guess she assumed Harry wanted a very very small intimate moment which would end with a kiss. She blushed and focused on Harry's words.

"Listen," he breathed and Y/N bit her lip. "It's the stupidest thing I've done, ever. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Harry, honest," said Y/N. "Let go now will you?"

"Are you sure?" said Harry, looking at her closely. "You're not just saying that so I can let go?"

"No, you've already said enough and it made my heart ache how you spoke. It looked like you truly meant it."

"Every word," said Harry, and he let go gently. "I really do mean it,"

Y/N gave a blushy smile and kissed his cheek gently.

"I forgive you, Harry. How can I not?" she said. "Not everything you said applies to you if I'm being honest."

Harry smiled, and opened his mouth to respond before he got interrupted.

"Gosh I thought this would have ended with a kiss," came a voice and Y/N and Harry whipped around to see Ron looking bitter and Hermione looking ashamed.

"What're you doing here?" said Harry, frowning.

"What do you think?" said Ron, revealing himself behind a wall. "Me and Hermione weren't going to be outside.. alone!"

Y/N rolled her eyes as Hermione shot Ron a glare.

"Anyways, what happened with the kiss?" Ron continued as he jumped over the couch and sat down.

"It's a slow process," Y/N said and gave Harry a quick glance to see his reaction.

"What's there to process?" Ron said at once.

"Ron!" said Hermione.

"Even Harry looks upset about that," Ron continued. Hermione had given up by then and shot them a quick look of 'sorry.'

"Thanks for barging in you guys," said Harry bitterly, and he turned to look at Y/N. "Besides it's her decision, and I'm fine with whatever Y/N wants as long as I have her by my side. Speaking terms of course."

Y/N stared at him, obviously she didn't see it but Hermione did. It was that look. The look of love.

"Well, at least Ron is right about one thing," said Y/N and Harry turned to look at her curiously.

She scooted closer to him, and Harry gulped nervously.

"What's there to process?" she said and swooped in to give him a gentle kiss.

Ron grinned in triumph, Hermione gave a blushy smile and Harry stood rooted to the ground, eyes wide. Oh, how the tables had turned.

Ron stared, and slightly nudged Harry in the ribs with his foot. Ignoring the slight pain, Harry had reacted. He sat up, which pushed Y/N slightly back and cupped her face, kissing her back.

Unlike Malfoy's kiss which oddly reminded Y/N of a world where it's rainy and hard to breathe, Harry's kiss was a breath of fresh air, the sun, the person who made Y/N's worries disappear in an instant.

They were complete wrecks without each other and they both made a silent promise inside their heads. That was not going to happen again and they were going to make sure of that.

A/N~ WOOO CHAPTER UPPP !!! Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don't be afraid to comment, vote or share any of your thoughts because I love hearing them.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! <333 mwah

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1K 49 10
DISCONTINUED "Hi, Do you mind if I sit here? if it's not full ---. Oh! Hey Ron." Ron looked at Harry if he was okay, Harry nodded. " Hey Y/n. Sure, c...
4.5K 224 39
-Ominis Gaunt x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a muggle born girl, navigates the complexities of integrating into the wizarding world where she doesn't quite belo...
20.7K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
38.3K 939 84
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...