Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part12•

2.7K 186 79
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

Shivay looks on and sees that the lights are back. He looks at house and is suprised to see the door slighlty open.

Not wanting to waste more time, he rushed towards house.

He enters through hall to find it empty, Peeks through the door of room to see anika in restroom.
He settles himself on sofa resting his head in hands.

He knew this is the chance, maybe the last chance to get all the things right and in no way he would let it slip off. This time he knew he wronged her by hiding things from her. he again thought as great wall of family instead of thinking as anika shivay,her life partner. He is supposed to share it with her, he can't handle all this alone.

He was supposed to give her same priority as of his family. He failed this time, but he knew the opened door was nothing but a chance to win, gain and treasure her trust.

She wanted him to gain her trust back, a last time, then he will for sure, he would surely stand out her expectations. No doubt. One chance. A whole life.

On the top of that, his family being reasons for her miseries, his guilt was there though but this time he prioritise anika, above the guilt. He needs to aplogize and expected the same from his family.

He realized anika doesnt need the great wall of the shivay singh oberoi. She was more stronger than him, she was his pillar, she deserved to be beside him,with him. But he needed her, to breathe, to stand strong,with her. Standing together, beautiful yet more powerful.

Though it was a late realisation. Very late. But better late than never. Even if she doesn't need him, he needs her for surviving. He can't stay with out her. He is tired of fighting all alone, sometimes within himself, with family, with world, with anika. He just needs her, only for himself, maybe he sound selfish but he is selfish in case of her.

He is hurt, deeply hurt due to anika not trusting him, not waiting for him, she didn't trust his words this one time. When he pleaded her almost every single minute.

But for now, he needs to clear out misunderstanding. He needs his anika for now. He would surely take a payback from her for her actions of running away. His grudges can wait till they sort out.

Anika comes out of restroom,to see shivay's wearied form. She goes to kitchen,comes up with glass of water. Placing the glass of water on teapoy infront of shivay. She glances at shivay state.

A deep bruises at his forehead and hands ,his hands muddy, clothes mudied, his shirt half tucked, his hairs messed up, his face screaming tiredness.
Atlast his eyes, which were always colourful, strong, lively while watching her out seemed weak today, depicted pain, guilt, love ,determination and a pinch of anger.
She continues to check him out without minding his stare on her.

She suddenly gazes down and is about to leave but shivay stops her in tracks, holding back her wrists.

Shivay: i understand you, dont want to talk to me.
She jerks out of his hold, making shivay shock. Hurt by her behaviour towards him, he calms down

Shivay calmly says:bring your phone here

Anika: gives a questioning glance at him.
Shivay:go

Anika returns with phone towards him: she swtich on her phone to see more than 100 missed calls from shivay and rest family. Text messages. Voice notes.

Shivay: holding her hands, brings beside him and settles her down. Maine tumhe ek audio and video bheja hai, wo ek bar sun toh lo. Tumhare sabhi sawalon ke jawab hai usmein, he asks cupping her face, pleadingly.

Anika: moves out of his hold, she looks at phone to see, the very same audio and a video is repeatedly sent by him many a times.

She waits for it to download, she continues with the audio, hearing the same content once again her blood starts to boil.
She passes a hurt, angry, pained look at shivay with teary eyes. She wipes her tears and continues to listen......

There was a gap for few seconds ,she look at shivay : i know this truth,you can go on being great wall.
She pauses and continues,
you want to share anything else than this?anika says in cold tone.
Hurting shivay but he composes himself and asks her to wait.

Suddenly hearing shivay broken,hoarse voice resonating from the mobile her attention goes to screen.

She listened thoroughly each and every word of shivah. Every word of shivay screamed his love for her, his priority.
Shocked and suprised to listen shivay supporting her, her family, the truth and nothing else. Shivay accepting her father as his father in law. He wasn't ashamed of her being worker daughter.

He literally blamed and accused his family whom he considered God to be murderer of anika happiness, life. It was rare. It was even rare to listen to the great wall of shivay singh oberoi agreeing to punish his family.

Suddenly the presence of omru: om saying they will be punished and shivay agreeing to him. Again there came a halt to audio.

She pauses the audio and clasp her hand on mouth as reality hits her. He stood for her, he wanted to save her from this heartbreak.

He over came from naam khoon khandan for her. Surname didn't matter to him now. He changed his self from first day being with her, for her, not wanting to fall in her eyes, not wanting to disappoint her, but always the opposite happened. Blame the timing and situation.

He was really the sun in her life, her anchor in storm as he said, he proved it. He was saving her family, her lineage, not his. This time it wasn't his family, this time it was her.

He loved her this much to such a extent to let his family get punished for their sins. This time the person infront of her was her shivay, only her shivay, whom she loved not the great wall of shivay singh oberoi.
She liked his avatar of great wall but not in cost of hiding his own self, hurting himself and them.

She was his family, not only family, but a part of him. A main part of his life. She needs to realize this. He needs to realize this.

They aren't namesake family, they are part of each other.

She realises what she was about to do. She was about to leave him again, all alone on basis of this unheard things, assumed decisions. No not this time.

This time both were at fault. Anika not hearing out whole truth, not trusting him, not confronting him, I not showing her rights over him and Shivay for always being the greatest wall solving, keeping everything himself, forgetting they are life partner, partner at both happiness and sorrowful times. Even he needs support sometimes.

She looks at shivay, scared, teary guilty eyes not able to meet his eyes which were depicting pain, hurt ,anger and love at same time:
This time, this time he choosed her. Made her the first in his life. She felt short of words to see him choosing her, prioritizing her, her happiness ,her family ,the truth above anything else. Even his dearest family. She knew it would have never been easy for him to do so. But he did. Never had been easy to be the great wall of sso.

She hiccups with tears in her eyes.

Shivay runs immediately to kitchen to fetch the water.

He settles, and feeds water to her slowly lovingly. While his whole gaze was on making her drink water anika was looking at him. Searching for her rest answers.

She doubted him this time. Where he again and again pleaded her to trust him in few days and not the things shown up. But she did the same which he feared. She made his fear come true. Guilt ate her up.

What was this man made up of. She didn't trust him, didn't look at him, didn't treat him well but he is here caring for her. Not being angry. This wasn't usual self.

After calming down a bit shivay continues the audio : confession of bua, him counter questioning her. Her disgracing oberois, her confessing all her doings cruelities. Capturing shivay, threatning him And finally breaking the phone.

At the same instance, confused and worried about him, about proofs she glances at shivay, who signs her to listen further.

She continues and is shocked to listen bua words of finishing him, the sound of fire flames burning furiously, after sometimes, bua screams and moans. The screams heart wrenching, ruthless depicted her karma. And khana entering. The audio ends there.

Anika looks worriedly at shivay. The way the sound of fire flames, things being burnt, bua screams, Khana screaming shivay sir ringing in her ears.

She checks him worridely ,his face hands, chest to see any major injuries. Not finding any rather than one two on his forehead and hands. She looks at his deteriorated state. She immedaitely hugs him. Shivay smiles widely and pulls her into him more.

........................................................................

So peeps,

What do you think will happen further?

Who will decide the punishment of bua?

Would anika understand shivay?

Ready for shivay-anika emotional outburst?

So who do you think the new entries will be?( they are from ib only)

Stay tuned.

........................................................................

Do read vote and comment guys.

Target:50-60 votes

•|THANK YOU|•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 54.6K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
154K 6.5K 53
How will Jai and Vennela's life be after all the fateful incidents? how will their married life be? A small imagination..
362K 7.8K 38
𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 ...
72.8K 4.5K 17
Before seperation When Pinky blackmailed Anika What if Anika didn't left and started blackmailing Pinky ★cover my Ani 🤭 akka (@shivikamadlover) Publ...