Dead for centuries - Seb X Re...

By remscorner_

A story of a small wrecked vampire, exploring her grandfathers safe place, and maybe hers? - - - -⚠️triggerin... More

Chapter 1 | a new start
Chapter 2 | suspicions
Chapter 3 | a near death experience
Chapter 4 | jealousy
Chapter 5 | a failed invitation
Chapter 6 | figured out feelings
Chapter 7 | down in hell
Chapter 8 | Some old friends and history
Chapter 9 | an eventful dinner
Chapter 10 | the lab
Chapter 11 | put together

Chapter 12 | panic attacks

805 22 7
By remscorner_

TW: little bit of gore/abuse
(Art by stardew_window on Twitter)

Later in the day // 12:00 pm // Narrators POV

It had been a couple hours since the group had woken up.

Y/n however, stayed awake, watching her friends breathe steadily in their sleep.

She was calm for a while, thinking of a way to escape the hell hole.

There had to be a way..

How did 12 year old Y/n get out?

She just couldn't remember...

The hallways were so familiar yet so different, it seemed like after her escape they added more security measures in order to lock others in.

There was a tiny shock from where Y/n was handcuffed.

She only realized then that the handcuffs weren't ordinary, but hooked onto a system in which they could torture her all day long.

The prick of electricity was the only warning she had before a large shock of it was let loose on her wrists.

A large zap noise echoed around the room.

Y/n cried out for a moment before shutting herself up when Abby stirred in her sleep.

Another large shock came in and Y/n bit her lip, nearly cutting holes where her canines were.

She felt her wrists begin to catch heat and the room had started to smell like burning flesh.

Y/n kept jumping in her seat as the electricity shocked her more.

Another shock came, except this one was big.

Y/n let out a loud groan and jerked her chair forward when feeling the electricity burn into a small flame on her skin.

The chair along with Y/n fell to its side with a big bang, waking the three mortals up abruptly.

They were surprised to see the girl helplessly trying to get out of the cuffs, her wrists now bubbling a bright red.

"Fuck! Enough! Let me out!" She yelled, tears rushing down her face.

"Y/n!?" Sebastian stood up immediately as he attempted to run over only to nearly trip from the chains around his ankles.

"Y/n what's wrong!?" Abby reached out for her on the ground, failing miserably as she sat back in her spot.

Y/n only cried quietly.

Sam stared in shock and fear for his friend, not knowing what to do to help out the vampire.

The poor boy was paralyzed with horror.

He would've never thought he'd have to watch as one of his loving friends get profusely abused.

Another loud zap and a small light to Y/n's cuffs and they knew exactly what was going on.

She flinched at the feeling, her body going limp as she shuddered in her own misery.

Y/n was too exhausted to scream, feeling blood run down her wrists.

"Please.. no more..."

Sebastians mind traced back to the footage of Y/n as a child.

Sobbing violently as she was tortured endlessly.

"Please, no more"

He pushed the thought aside, bending down to the floor.

Y/n panted with shaky breaths, she was obviously out of it.

Softly, Sebastian reached out to rub her shoulder.

But what he didn't know was that whatever Y/n was going through wasn't just a regular panic attack.

When finally being able to touch her, Sebastian sat back as Y/n sobbed even more, struggling to get out.

"Please, no don't touch me! No, don't- please!"

Her mind was lost in her own world, not realizing her surroundings as Sebastian did his best to calm her down.

When trying again, Y/n only sobbed more.

So he tried a different approach.

"Y/n? Hey listen.. it's Sebastian"

"Y/n, listen to me, your okay.. they stopped"

She wouldn't listen.

She was still struggling, to breathe, to realize who she was speaking to.

It hurt the three to see in her in such a state.

They would never forget the sight before them...

At that point, her arms were slid out the chair, leaving them behind her back as she laid on her side next to the chair.

Sebastian had no idea what to do.

He'd never dealt with another persons panic attack before...

He never had to...

"Y/n's mom used to call her by her middle name, even now she's waiting for that one person who's special enough for it to really mean something... anybody can say it, but Y/n believes that there's at least one person out there who can calm her down as much as her mom did"

Hiro's words replayed in the back of his head.

While walking back to the Wizards tower, he remembered Sam and Abby talking to Y/n's two childhood friends about their past.

He himself was invested in what they had to say about Y/n's mother and listened in on the conversation.

"M/n, your okay" Sebastian said gently.

Slowly, Y/n's sobs died down, she whimpered under her breath.

She listened closely to the voice.

"Yes! See? Your safe!" Sebastian smiled a bit.

Had he actually calmed her down?

His heart began to pound when her tears hit the ground slower than before.

He had an impact on her.

"It's Sebastian, M/n"

Y/n steadied her breathing, the three watched as her eyes fluttered softly.

"Sebastian.." she muttered softly.

"Yes I'm here" he answered nervously.

God did his heart beat so fast...

Y/n had only realized her release from the chair when scooting to the wall Sebastian was leaning against.

There were still tears running down her face as she sniffles softly, gently resting her head on Sebastians shoulder.

She could feel him freeze beneath her touch, but soon melted into the gesture, resting his own head against hers.

Sam sighed and Abby leaned back into he wall, staring up at the ceiling.

After a while of silence, Samson had spoken up in a worried tone that notified the others of his own fears for himself.

"Do you think there's electric shocks in our cuffs?"

Y/n looked over to him.

She was finally back in the calm state she was in before, though she was still a bit shaken from her panic attack black out.

"No, they have different cuffs for different mortals and or immortals... Isaac probably doesn't even have cuffs or anything, just a cage, a chain leash and a muzzle to keep him from biting.. he's always had a biting problem..."

"How'd you know he had all that?" Sebastian asked, lifting his head from hers.

"I've come across a werewolf's cage while escaping when I was younger, wonder where she is now.." 

They all nodded softly.

"Rasmodius and November on the other hand..."

Their heads all dropped from the mention.

"I have no idea where they are.."

Y/n was nervous for Rasmodius.

It wasn't his first time seeing the laboratory but it was his first time being inside of it.

Rasmodius was old, real old.

He only had so much magic power left...

Even if he wasn't truly there at all times, Ras was much more of a father figure than Y/n's actual father was.

He supplied her with blood, allow her to make her own decisions...

Though they argued and insulted each others actions, they had their own type of bond.

"Y/n!" The familiar voice whispered through the door bars.

The h/c haired girl gasped slightly before turning to face the door.

There were two men and a woman, scientists.

One holding one of Y/n's many platonic soulmates behind her back as she had been in cuffs.. the other two speaking to the one.

There she was!

She was here!

Y/n could hardly believe it after so long.

"Nancy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 30 32
this is my first time making a story so yea it's gonna be cringy i know 😂 all i can say is that im trying and i hope i will get better and I dont kn...
415 19 16
lets get weird my dudes and partake in this y/n story. yeah....heres your key you live on the farm with your older sister cause why not. shes cool...
223 13 16
sebastian is a shy, antisocial, paranoid wreck most of the time. he doesnt talk much either. but theres a possessive side no one truly knows about. h...
33.6K 382 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...