Dark Revenge (Fairy Tail Fanf...

By Gallexier

WARNING: THIS STORY IS PRETTY BAD. I WAS VERY BAD AT THIS TIME. IF YOU WANT TO READ GO AHEAD, BUT DON'T EVEN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N please read
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Final
A/N Please Read

Chapter 12

2K 61 2
By Gallexier

I'm horrible at fights so yeh ...
.....................................
Zeref's POV

I heard they're screams , yes suffer ... Muahaha.
-"aaaaaaargh" screamed a girly voice.
Was this Lissana? Seriously how can't she defeat this fairy weaklings?!
-"the freak natsu calm down ,what is that ?! Hornes?! Natsu is out of control!!! I heard someone exclaime.
Dear Lord, I almost forgot that Natsu Dragneel was the E.N.D the only demon that I created that can finish me up. I better run away seriously his out of control... No, I'm a man , and I'm not going to let them take my Lucy.
-"hey , I heard that ,and i'm not yours,
I'm
natsu's ."
What did she said?! Hããn?! She must be kidding me, is this a rejection? This hurts like hell... I don't care if she likes me or not she's going to turn mine and mine only. I picked the whip and start hurting Lucy, now I was full of darkness and seriously, I DON'T REALLY CARE!

Lucy's POV

"-Aaaaaaaaarrg!!!" I screamed in pain.
That bastard , he's hurting me like hell , and i can't even move an inch.. I'm such a weakling...
But all I have to do is ask for help, I can improve... But waith what was that? Another MOUSE? Now i'm done of this place!
"-NAATSUU!!!!" I screamed.
-"I'm coming Luceeee!!!!"
Just in that moment zeref shot a powerful dark spell and i blacked out.

What a dark place is this? I tought.
-"this is your mind darling."
- Mãe! (Hehe mother in portuguese :3) i screamed. What are you doing here?
She handed me a box. What is this?
"-this lucy is one of the stongest spells of the world , a lost magic , Seiro Haiky (i totally made that up haha) . With this lucy, you can defeat zeref, but you have a price.
-"price?! What price?! I asked surprised.
Just then a mouse passed by me. Are you serious?! This is my mind , what is a mouse doing here?? Ah forget it, waith where's mom?
Damn it she ran away, are you kidding me?? Well i guess i have to find out by myself what's the price to pay.

I opened the box, wow it's has a bracelet in there, it's beautiful , with designs of my keys , and flames? Maybe natsu it's going to help me defeat zeref!

I put the bracelet on. I think i'm ready!
........................................

TAN, TAN , Tan what will happen? What's the price? xO

Hope you liked it please continue following, commenting and liking my story!!

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
325K 7.5K 37
"We all love her. But she's only mine." -------------------- Y/N is a rising idol. But being an idol doesn't mean she can have relationships. But lo...
1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
50.2K 1.7K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...