CHIM - Sin In Secret Lesbian...

Por ArtistWriter

Más

<Part 1>
<Part 2>
<Part 3>
<Part 4>
<Part 5>
<Part 6>
<Part 7>
<Part 8>
<Part 10>
<Part 11>
<Part 12>

<Part 9>

2K 63 7
Por ArtistWriter

-Chapter Nine-

-Author's POV-

They were always discreet with their touches and looks. Even when their best friends were around, drinking and laughing, they were always aware of their actions.

"I'm so f!cking pumped for this tour!" Sarah whoops, getting Nadine and Nicola to join in. They were all sat on the carpeted flooring of Sarah's front room, Cheryl and Kimberley always sat beside each other, their backs resting against the bottom of the sofa.

"Can I drink some more?" Cheryl asks her lover, it was a faint whisper, and it couldn't be heard over the laughs and cackles off their band mates.

"Yeah of course, but, don't drink too much babe. I don't want us to do something regretful, not in front of everyone that is" She reassures the Geordie, Cheryl nods and crawls to the middle of the front room getting her red cup refilled with her favorite passion fruit mixed drink.

"Lets go around saying what we are excited for most?" Nicola speaks innocently; the sweet tone off the red head would set anyone's mood to calmness and tranquility. It was a quality Kimberley loved about her friend, she would always sooth her into a serene state.

"Definitely the dancers" Sarah cackles, downing the rest of her drink.

"Sarah you're with Tommy!" Nadine laughs

"So? Doesn't mean I can't perv over another chap!" Cheryl and Kimberley smile at each other, they would never find themselves perving over anyone but each other. They always wondered how anyone in a relationship would ever have eyes for someone else. But they were just as bad; they were in a relationship, yet they were in love with each other.

"I can't wait for the outfits!" Nadine sighs dramatically "Malery outdoes herself every time" she adds

"I cant wait to see the fans" Nicola adds her part, and it was finally Cheryl and Kimberley's turn. They didn't know what their favorite part about tour was, they weren't sure if it was being in each other's arms in the night, or waking up in each others arms in the morning.

"I can't wait to see the tour bus" Kimberley speaks for the both of them, Cheryl nods in agreement.

"The tour bus?" Sarah laughs, surprised that would excite anyone.

"Yeah, we'll all be together, it'll be a fun road trip to certain areas. And also the hotel rooms, last year was wicked. This is our last tour, lets make the best out of it!" Kimberley tries to make her argument enthusiastic and thrilling; when in reality she was excited to spend more time with her lover.

"Fair point, I guess the tour bus and hotel will be another memory. Come on lets drink this up, I didn't buy all this for nothing" Sarah refills their drinks, the drinks are pouring, and everyone's sober state was thrown out the window. Cheryl and Kimberley had a buzz, and that's the furthest they'd allow themselves to go. Actions would be done when they were unconscious with their hand strokes, lips movements, and words that would spill through their mouths.

Music blares through the room, and everyone is on their feet dancing and swaying their hips. The two lovers dance together, everyone is unaware of their hands roaming each other along with the music, they're attentive with each other, complementing one another with their strokes of the hands.

"I love you" Kimberley whispers against Cheryl's neck, kissing her with feather light pecks against the smoothness of her skin. It's an upbeat tune, but they're slow dancing, holding each other, and for once, the friends pay close attention to them kissing each other, this time its not discreet. The music pauses but the lovers don't stop dancing; their eyes are closed, never noticing anyone's gazes.

Cheryl is first to notice the silence, she pulls away with caution.

"Either you're both drunk, or there's something that needs to be shared" Sarah speaks up

"Wha?" Kimberley plays it off well, Nicola begins to giggle and Nadine joins in. Cheryl and Kimberley nervously laugh along, and Sarah is soon to join the laughter.

"I-I" Sarah tries to catch her breath "I thought there was something going on between you's!" She continues her laugher

"But that's just Chim I guess.. One glass too many" Kimberley and Cheryl's hearts are ragging, they're terrified to know what their best friends would think of their relationship, after years of being together, years of loving each other in secret, they never thought of anyone but themselves.

They wanted to create a bubble and hold their breath, leaving everyone out of it. Only the lovesick lovers were allowed into this world that was filled with butterflies and rainbows. The crashing of the avalanche would come eventually, but right now, all they wanted was to be with each other, without the drama, and without the questioning of their love.

"I guess that's us for bed! You's help yourself to which ever guestroom you please. Leave everything as it is, I'll clean it in the morning, good night" Sarah skips cheerfully out of the front room, they all exchange hugs and kisses for bed. Kimberley and Cheryl are the last to be left stood in the front room.

"That was close" Cheryl releases a sigh of relief

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself" Kimberley giggles, she looks at the flawless perfection stood in front of her. Not an inch of makeup on, and she still manages to take her breath away.

Their bodies move closer to each other, they can't escape from each other, their worlds were magnetic, and they are not alive until they are wrapped together, their arms locked around their slim bodies. Lips bond together in a beautiful, delicate, and gentle manner.

Their souls are connecting; their breathing is soulful and even. Tongues swirl, tasting and mixing their sweet saliva together, Kimberley's fingers run through her lovers hair, she knew how much Cheryl loved this movement. The endless nights, lying in each other's arms, with her fingers running through those long chocolate locks.

Silk and smooth, the scent of coconuts invades her senses. They give each other up completely to each other. Leaving the world behind, and entering this tranquility they've crafted so carefully.

"Let's leave, I don't want to stay here tonight" Cheryl speaks breathlessly; she wanted to make love tonight. They've made love so many times today, but it would never be enough. They couldn't get enough of their skin, their kisses, their touches - they would never get enough.

Cheryl's fingertip traces the blondes' lips, their eyes locked together. Blue's entering the browns, emotions are exchanged. They both want to leave, they needed their privacy, and they needed privacy to make love.

"I'll have to be careful with the drive" Her feet are steady, she's not sure if she's had one too many, but she knows she can focus on the road. Taking Cheryl's hand, they collect their things and quietly exit the large home.

"I'm not going to some posh hotel baby, you know how it could get" Kimberley speaks; she keeps her eyes on the road. She wasn't going to go to a luxury hotel, the attention wasn't needed, and so she drives to an abandoned motel. A motel that barely gets any customers or attention, that's the last thing they needed right now.

Cheryl takes Kimberley's hand in hers, kissing the inside of her lovers palm; inhaling the scent off her skin. Her lips press to each finger, trailing the kisses up to Kimberley's forearm. Her lips linger and seal love against the skin, the skin she was addicted to. Kimberley smiles at the affection, she loved the way Cheryl touched her, the way she was attentive to every inch of her being. Her mind, body, and soul - it was Cheryl's.

The Range Rover pulls up to the motel, parking and killing the engine they hurriedly climb out of the vehicle. They walk into the building and try their best to go unnoticed.

"One room, one night" Kimberley changes her accent; she pretends to be occupied with her bag, rummaging for nothing in particular whilst Cheryl fiddles with her phone.

"£45, and will this be paid in cash or credit?" The tired receptionist asks, she doesn't recognize the popstars. It was late at night, and she was exhausted.

"Cash" Kimberley gives her a £50 and takes the key, not bothering to wait for the change. They rush to their room; it's nothing compared to the luxurious rooms they'd usually rent out, one bed and a boxed television set. It reeks of bad odor, and they're suddenly regretting thinking that this was ever a good idea.

"Baby, I'm not getting in that bed" Kimberley shakes her head, she could feel her skin already itching, and she's too afraid to see what the bathroom looked like.

"Maybe.. Maybe we could get like fresh sheets or something?"

"Fresh sheets? What do you think this is? The Hilton?" Kimberley groans and rests her back against the closed door.

"I saw a 24 hour market on the way here, maybe we could go buy some and come back?" Cheryl wanted to sleep with her lover; she wanted to make the best out of the night. All she needed was Kimberley holding her, their bodies braided together in a beautiful position. That's all she wanted.

"What time is it anyways?" She asks the Geordie, she runs her fingers through her hair and ties the short locks into a small, messy bun atop of her head.

"Quarter to one" Cheryl says, she walks closer to her annoyed girlfriend and presses her body against hers. Resting completely into her.

"Please, I don't want to go back. Let's just go buy some sheets and pillow covers and maybe a duvet as well? Please baby." She uses the pouting card knowing Kimberley wasn't able to resist those lips. They exchange kisses; kissing passionately and deeply, they lose themselves in the kiss for a moment. The room is dark with the moonlight streaming through the plastic blinds, the gaps of the broken shutters gives enough light for the lovers to see each other.

"Fine.. We'll go get some stuff. I can practically see the bed bugs from here.. I don't know how sanitary this place is." Kimberley complains, she takes Cheryl's hand and exits the grimy room; leading them back out to the car. They drive, unable to keep their hands to themselves. Kimberley has her free hand stroking Cheryl's thigh, whilst the brunette is kissing away the blondes bare forearm once again.

They pull up to the empty parking area for the 24-hour market. Nobody in sight, nobody noticing them walking through the automatic sliding doors. This was going to be their new spot, they both thought to themselves.

"We only need sheets and a duvet baby" Cheryl moans, Kimberley is grabbing air fresheners, snacks, and other unnecessary items. She wanted to make the motel room be as homely as possible, getting candles and smellies. Typical Kimberley Cheryl thought to herself.

"That place is a f!cking dump, I will not sleep in filth."

"Oo say that again" Cheryl teases, stopping the blonde form pushing the trolley. She wraps her arms around her girlfriend's neck and smirks at her with dirty thoughts swirling in her mind.

"Say what?" Kimberley giggles at Cheryl's sudden change of behavior.

"Curse at us again"

"I wasn't cursing at you" Kimberley rolls her eyes with a smirk

"Just say it" Cheryl sighs, pretending to be annoyed.

"F!cking.. Is that what you want me to say?" They giggle into a kiss, standing in the middle of the abandoned aisle, where nothing could be seen, nothing could be heard. Their lips fuss, and smack together, tongues gliding together exquisitely.

"Come on.. Let's get going" Kimberley breaks the kiss and continues to push the trolley out of the aisle and straight to a till, ready to get their things checked out. They were in a hurry, and both thankful nobody was here at this time of night. An old man begins to scan their items; his smile never left his friendly face. He began to speak to them, and they weren't worried about anything for once.

"What are beautiful girls like you's doing out at this time of night?" he asks, his hands still scanning the items.

"Just enjoying the night, and decided to stop for some sleep" Cheryl smiles, he nods his head and begins to bag their things. Kimberley pays and they carry the bags back to the car, now they were moving fast, speeding up their actions - needing to touch each other. It's a short distance back to the motel; they run back to their room with the bags hauled over their shoulders. Kimberley is quick; she tears off the bed sheets ready to change them into the crisp white new linens.

"I told you! Look at that! Is that f!cking piss!?" Kimberley gags, she grabs the air freshener and sprays down the stained mattress.

"Kimba, I'm not looking.. I'm not going to look." Cheryl turns around, she knew if she looked she'd be too disgusted to get into the bed, new sheets or not. She occupies herself with setting up the endless candles her girlfriend purchased, distributing them around the room and lighting them up. The scent is released, making the room smell of sweet jasmine and vanillas. They finish setting the room up and stand in the middle with their hands on their hips, taking in their work.

"I'm suddenly exhausted" Kimberley jokes

"Bloody better not be! I didn't f!cking setup all these candles for no reason--" She cuts her off with a deep kiss, forcing her tongue straight into her mouth. They stumble backwards; falling straight onto the clean bed, they discard their clothing with delicacy.

Even when they were rushed, they still took their time with each other. Kissing every inch, their lips always finding each other. They couldn't get enough of kissing, it was a missing puzzle piece Kimberley found years ago, and she would never get sick of Cheryl's taste.

They don't hold anything back, they please each other, Kimberley is first to trail her lips down and take Cheryl's cunt into her mouth. Lapping and sucking down on the erect clit, because nothing tasted sweeter than Cheryl's juices.

"Yes baby.. Mmm yes!" She throws her head back, her legs wrapping around Kimberley's shoulders - edging her closer. She grinds and rocks her hips against her girlfriends face, needing to release the tension that was rapidly growing. They make love to each other, their voices and moans were sounded and nothing was being put away. They allowed each other to give themselves up; their bodies were shared, exchanged and touched with hands that roamed with smoothness. The hands that pleasured a loving sensation through their being.

They lie breathlessly with their arms and legs braided together. They giggle and laugh at nothing in particular; their lips fussing together even in their breathless state.

"This is.. Perfect.. Maybe we can have them save this room for us when we come back from tour" Kimberley smiles sleepily

"It's not so bad aye? It could be ours" Cheryl meekly speaks; she pushes Kimberley to lie fully on her back; allowing her to lie atop of her. Naked bodies pressing together.

"I love you" She whispers to a drowsy Kimberley, their foreheads press together, noses and lips touching.

"I love you too angel, so much. This tour will be.." She yawns and lets an embarrassed laugh out before continuing "It'll be good for us. It'll be just like this.. Me holding you.. Kissing you-" She kisses her

"Loving us" Cheryl cheekily adds

"Yeah.. Loving you. Loving you each and everyday, because that's what I plan to do Chez, I plan to love you for the rest of my life."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán