✓| 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ━ marcus b...

By -CRISYVI

O. secrets ❝ kiss my ass if you care so ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𝗶. 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝗶𝘃. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀
𝘃. 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝘀
𝘃𝗶. 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿
𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝘅. 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝘅𝗶. 𝗺𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗿
𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝘅. 𝗺𝗲𝗻
𝘅𝘃. 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀
𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗲
𝘅𝘅. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆
𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁
𝘅𝘅𝘃. 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳

𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁

13K 388 352
By -CRISYVI

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○
◦˚.𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

。゚❃ུ۪𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Broken realities can really ruin a person's life, and right now my broken reality is that I'm a fucking home-wrecker.

"Dallas wait up" she heard a faint voice call after her, Dallas slightly turned her head three people followed behind ginny and one of them was oh so familiar.

Ginny and the rest of them finally caught up to her, nerves flushed over a body as she took a deep breath "mom said she'll be home late."

"That's all, I thought it was serious" Dallas rolled her eyes, she glanced over at the boy beside her.

"My mom is so pissed that we lied" Maxine ran her hands through her long brown hair.

"My mom didn't care" Dallas responded "Georgia is so great, oh yeah Padma meet Dallas, Dallas meet Padma" Maxine spoke in a rush.

I'm a horrible person, god look at her smiling at me. What am I gonna say? I fucked your boyfriend let's be friends.

She took a deep breath "hi, holy shit I love your dress" Dallas said as she looked down, their hands intertwined, guilt so much guilt.

"Thank you, I love your" Padma paused "everything" she let out a stiff chuckle.

Ginny watched between the two, Dallas picked at her hand "thank you, Ginny call me if you won't be home, I can't be late to class."

"No don't go, I enjoy your company your funny" Maxine pouted, Marcus's eyes continued to linger.

"Yeah, okay sure" Dallas smiled, yes, Maxine is annoying but she's hard to say no too "I'm so grounded she almost didn't let me come for callbacks today."

"Well do you usually lie to your mom?" Dallas asked, she walked in between the couple making everything ten times more awkward.

"No, but what if she doesn't let me go to sophomore sleepover" Maxine tugged at her hair.

"What's sophomore sleepover?" Ginny asked, Dallas watched at Marcus pulled Padma towards the hall, now breaking off from the group.

"Only the sexiest night of the year" maxines arms flung in the air, Dallas watched as Padma walked away from the lockers leaving Marcus alone.

"Yeah, I'll be there I really have to go so I'll see you?" Dallas walked away not waiting for an answer, she slowly walked over to Marcus.

My actual reality slightly sucks, here I am being scared to talk to a guy who I just had sex with, don't forget about the part where I smiled in her face and called her ugly ass dress cute.

"Hey weirdo" Marcus smiled as he continued to type on his phone, I'm never nervous the hell is happening.

"Hey so, I know things haven't been normal" Dallas finally spoke, "things are normal."

"Sure okay, I bought plan b because you know, you didn't use a condom so yeah" Dallas fiddled with her hair, he didn't look up from his phone.

Not once did this bastard look up, it's like he didn't care. And not to sound entitled or anything but I'm pretty sure after you have sex with a girl and climb out her window at three in the morning you could at least say 'thanks for letting me use you as a hole' at fucking least.

"We haven't spoken since, you know, you cheated on your girlfriend" Dallas smiled, he finally looked up at her intensely.

"And that seems pretty unusual to me" Dallas continued to fiddle with her hair.

"You seriously wanna do this here?"

Anger, frustration, rage pure rage filled her body quickly yet unhealthy like. I know I have anger issues but sometimes anger isn't normal.

"What?" her smile grew "I took a pill to be safe because I don't want mini Marcus's running around. Next time you come through my window don't confess how you can't stop thinking about me" Dallas quickly walked away gripping onto her bag.

I am not crazy, I'm just upset everyone gets upset. Of course, I'm not gonna hurt him to an extent, maybe just push him back out the window.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

My feet feel like shit next time I'm wearing sneakers, this day was horrible I fell on my face in my AP math. Brodie asked me if I wanted to be his date to this sophomore sleepover thing and Marcus won't stop texting me.

"You actually hit him in the face with a tampon?" Dallas laughed best part of my day by far.

Ginny continued to hit her head on the wall "Ginny everyone gets their period it's no big deal" Norah insisted.

"But like did it really hit him in the face?" Abby asked causing Dallas to laugh more.

"Hey Ginny" a certain man-bun wearer walked up "my sisters always crave salt" he handed her a bag of chips.

Do I find him weird? Yes, but that was sweet. "Sorry I wasn't at Brodie's last night, I had some last-minute tutoring."

Ginny shrugged "maybe we can hang soon?" He asked.

"Sure" she blankly responded as he walked off.

"Okay, I have to run to the auditorium but have fun shopping, love you mean it" Maxine announced after the girls stopped squealing.

"Hate you kidding" the two girls spoke in sync, cringe.

"Oh, we were totally gonna invite you" Norah lied, it's obvious that they weren't.

"Don't worry about it." Ginny smiled.

Norah and Abby looked at each other "you should totally come" she insisted.

"You can come too if you want" Abby nodded towards Dallas, she watched as the smile grew on her sister's lips.

"Do you want me to come?" Dallas asked her sister, I would rather be face deep in an apple-pie right now.

"Yeah, you should!!".

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Pink, everything in here is pink, it reminds me of my room in fifth grade for some odd reason.

"Ooh, yes this is so soft" Norah mumbled as she grabbed a pink fur jacket. "Oh my gosh"

"Why am I, like, so literally disgusting" Abby forionly spoke, geez I don't know maybe because you put other women down bluntly.

"I don't know, Ginny do you like this?" Dallas responded earning glares, she held up a short white dress.

"No I hate it, get normal clothes for once," Ginny said causing Dallas to look down at her outfit.

"How's this not normal, it's literally flared leggings with a crop top?" Dallas asked.

"Your wearing heels, no normal person decides to wear heels to school" Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Okay well, at least my closet isn't just jeans and t-shirts" Dallas grabbed a bottle of perfume.

"My closet isn't just jeans and t-shirts I also own flannels."

"I apologize how could I ever forget the in-famous flannel" Dallas joked as she watched Abby ball up a hot pink shirt and stuff it in her jacket.

"Dude, what the hell?" She spoke up, Ginny walked closer to them following her sister's lead.

"Abby, why?" Norah groaned, Ginny looked at her in amazement, she picked up a handful of jewellery and slid it down her sleeve.

Abby held up two pairs of earrings and held them up to her ears "these look cute on you."

"Yeah they would, good thing we aren't poor" Dallas mumbled before sitting down the items that she held.

"Relax" Ginny insisted, she slid the earrings Abby handed to her in her pocket and smiled.

"Ginny I swear to god I will beat the crap out of you, what's wrong with you!" Dallas raised her voice as they walked out of the store.

"Excuse me stop!"

Great, now we're sitting here waiting for momma to come and pick up us because Ginny and her dumb-ass friends got caught stealing, let's add that to my horrible day and it'll even out the board.

The door flung open "my daughter would never steal, this is an outrage she would never" Georgia's voice filled the room.

"Mom I did it" Ginny mumbled "I didn't do it" Dallas put her hands up. Georgia quickly turned around and looked at the other girls.

"Did you check the other girl's purses, or did you just single out my daughters cause they're black?" Georgia continued to yell, looks like she's winning this one.

"I work at mayor Paul Randolph's office and he would be fascinated to know that a store in wells bury was racially profiling"

MarcusB8: can we talk, please?

"Ma'am I assure you that race had nothing to do with this" the shopkeeper insisted, race had everything to do with this she stopped me and my sister when I didn't even steal.

"Don't you tell me race had nothing to do with it, did you see her shoplift?" Georgia asked.

MarcusB8 is typing...

"Yes, a pair of earrings and-"

"Oh my god, oh, I feel faint" Georgia swung her hand over to her forehead and limped back "I'm sorry social injustice upsets me."

MarcusB8: I'm sorry

Georgia reached out and grabbed a blue sweater from the racks "I'm sure this was a misunderstanding, I'd love to pay for the earrings" she smiled.

"And this lovely jacket" she continued to pick up items and throw them on the counter "can I get that dress?" Dallas pointed.

Georgia picked up the dress and threw that on the counter as well "thanks, momma."

"You take cash?" Georgia sat her bag on the counter and pulled out a wad of cash.

Shortly after Georgia paid for the items, they all left the story in a hurry "so gals fun day?" Georgia joked.

"We had no idea that Ginny was stealing" Abby lied, Dallas's hand quickly moved up and punched her in the face.

"Holy crap" Ginny raised her voice, Norah quickly backed up, leaving Abby covering her nose.

"I-I I'm sorry?" Dallas's voice cracked as she spoke Georgia opened her back and handed her a tissue.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅       ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Holy shit this book is growing so fast, thank you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 32K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
66.9K 1.2K 105
for eight years there's only ever been one spider man of new York, until Peter Parker (spider man) meets a young man named Sam anderson who was just...
1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.7K 51 9
❝ Summer loving had me a blast ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, I write one-shots for The Summer I Turned Pretty characters. multi-character x fem!oc one-shots book