๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ jujutsu ka...

Av alatus-noctua

(๐ง.) the love of beauty ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘บ๐‘ผ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ , ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ. . . j... Mer

๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค
๐…๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
Valentine's Special
๐ˆ๐ญ๐š๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Š๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐›๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
ษดแดส™แด€ส€แด€ x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
ษขแดแดŠแด x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐๐š๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
ษขแด‡แด›แดแดœ x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
ษขแด‡แด›แดแดœ x แด„สŸษชษดษขส!แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐Œ๐š๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
แดแด€สœษชแด›แด x า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“
๐Ž๐ค๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐˜๐ฎ๐ญ๐š
สแดœแด›แด€ x ษขษด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€ษดษขsแด›
Comeback

แดแด‡ษขแดœแดษช x า“! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ า“สŸแดœา“า“

5K 81 32
Av alatus-noctua

This just really sucked for you.

The past weeks you had been working furiously hard on all of your school assignments, in hopes of some more free time to enjoy your special day. Though you knew that, despite all your efforts, there would still be some work left to be finished, you had hoped to at least get enough done to have maybe half the day to rest and relish this joyous day.

You weren't particularly fond of the idea of being in the center of the attention and often kept to yourself. You were more of a loner, maybe even tended to be more anti-social, but you were content with that.

Though even for you there were times or moments where you did long for the feeling of being thought of and being in the center of the attention. Your birthday counts as one of those times.

You weren't even sure why you thought of your birthday as something so special, perhaps it was the feeling of having one dedicated day to you. Maybe it was the feeling of remembrance of those around you and some warm greetings. Or perhaps even just the feeling of being treated as someone important, someone loved, as someone remembered and thought of.

That could explain the surge of deep frustration and despair coursing through your veins. The problem you were facing was the struggle of each student in existing. Homework. You did not understand a single thing and it was pushing your mind to the edge, you felt like banging your head on the wall out of frustration.

The display of utter chaos before you did not ease your mind even in the slightest. Your arms were prepped against your wooden desk, holding your face in your hands.

Loose paper was lying around everywhere. The once organized stacks of assignments were now spread around you as you had hit them in blind rage and your pens and pencils had fallen off of your table lying on the ground.

The notes you had written were lost long ago. Whether it was due to you losing them or having them torn into shreds you couldn't tell.

It seemed utterly stupid to you but tears of frustration and rage filled your eyes.

That was not how you envisioned your birthday to pass.

In an attempt to clear your mind and grasp control of your emotions you thought of your one and only savior and moments of despair.

A mug of hot steaming coffee.

Just before you made your way to collect your sweet salvation, you pulled out your phone and contacted Yuji to get some help.

To your bad luck it seemed as if Yuji was just as clueless as you were. Perhaps even worse than you considering that he wasn't even aware of the fact you had Homework and Assignments to finish to begin with. Nobara was out on a mission with the 2nd years and so was Gojo.

Your only remaining option now was asking Megumi. You were hesitant about going to ask him for help. You were convinced that he had finished all of his work long ago, he did not need as much time as you did after all. He was smart, perceptive and was able to quickly understand things.

You on the other hand struggled at times to keep up with your train of thoughts. It was something you both admired and were envious of Megumi.

You heaved a deep sigh and went to pick up your belongings on the ground, trying to organize as much as you could in hopes of finding at least the most important notes.

Having a more clear overview of your previous disastrous chaos you made your way to the vending machine. The coffee from it was nowhere near comparable to the ones you would occasionally enjoy in a Café, but at least you had access to the caffeine rich brew.

Which you were, considering your occupation, thankful enough for. You ordered one just the way you like it and another one for Megumi. Since you had no idea how he enjoyed his coffee you just went with a plain black coffee, you had a hunch that he would enjoy it that way most.

Though if that would not be the case you had taken a sugar packet, so he would be able to sweeten his coffee to his liking.

With two hot steaming mugs of coffee, you walked back to the dormitories. As you stood before Megumi's dorm room you started to feel a little tingle of nervousness and it was not due to being shy nor because you had any trouble talking to new people. Quite the contrary actually, you usually were an easy-going person and you had no quarrel talking to others most of the time, you just often felt like doing so.

But somehow...

It was different with Megumi. When you usually did not care about what others thought of you or how you were perceived you did care about what Megumi thought of you. You often caught yourself staring at him during theory lessons and subtly checking your own appearance around him.

Perhaps it was his handsome looks which made your mouth go dry and your brain blank out when talking to him or his deep and soothing voice which made everything sound interesting or maybe it was his deeply caring and understanding character.

But the fact that your nervousness didn't ease up remained and overthinking your current predicament would not change anything at all. In a rather pathetic attempt to calm down you took a deep breath and knocked carefully on his doors. A part of you wished selfishly he wouldn't open up to avoid talking to him, the other part on the other hand longed to see and hear him.

The clicking sound of the opening door pulled you out of your train of thoughts and before you stood a sleepy Megumi lightly scratching his neck, clad in comfortable looking gray sweats and a simple black shirt, his gaze directed to the ground.

It seemed that you had just woken him from a nap and by the way his eyebrows furrowed, he seemed irritated at the interruption of his rest.

"Yuji, I already told you to–" Megumi started to speak, his voice a little bit raspy, presumably because he just awoke from his sleep.

At the sight of you instead of presumely Yuji he stopped talking mid-sentence, a flash of surprise washed over his face. Meanwhile it took all in you not to blush at the sound of his deep and soothing voice. Paired with the little raspiness he sounded too attractive for your feeble and stressed mind to comprehend.

His slightly disheveled hair did not help your situation at all.

"Oh [Name] it's you.", his eyebrows lowered and his posture shifted into a more relaxed one, "I'm sorry for lashing out", he apologized,"I just thought you were–"

"No no it's okay really, don't worry.", you hastily interrupted his apology and quickly reassured him. "I am sorry if i disturbed your sleep."

"Ah no don't worry it's fine.. I was just about to wake up anyway.", he stated. After a tense and awkward silence passed, Megumi hesitantly started to ask, "Is there...anything I can help you with?"

"Uh, actually yes...I need some help with my studies and homework", you hesitantly listed, "I asked Yuji already but he didn't seem to understand it himself and Nobara is out with the 2nd years on a mission. And well", you laughed nervously, "Gojo-sensei is as busy as he always is. So, I was hoping that maybe you could help me?" you half questioned, sounding unsure towards the end of your request.

"Besides you are probably the smartest one out of us all.", you quietly added.

You weren't sure whether he heard the last comment or not but you could swear that you saw a flash of surprise on his face.

"Is that all?" he questioned.

"Yeah, pretty much. But", you quickly added, "if you don't want to it's of course fine too! It is your free day after all."

"No, don't worry it's quite alright. Come in, I'll try to help as much as I can."

A small grateful smile spread on your lips and your mood shifted a bit

He opened the door for you, inviting you into his room and you quickly entered with hurried steps.

It was the first time you were in his room and not to your surprise it was very neat and all tidied up. You awed at the sight of drawings and paintings adorning his walls.

"Make yourself comfortable." Megumi's voice rang throughout the room pulling you out of your train of thoughts.

You remembered the two cups of coffee you had gotten yourself and Megumi and turned around to face him.

"Oh, here", you held his cup of coffee to him, which was met by a quizzical look from Megumi, hurriedly you explained yourself, "it's a small thank you of sorts for helping me."

"I wasn't so sure how you prefer your coffee so I just got you a plain one, without milk and sugar." , you told him and added on, "but in case you want to sweeten it, I took a small sugar packet and milk you can add to your beverage."

His cobalt-blue eyes slightly widened in surprise and mildly softened at the thoughtful gesture, he would not admit it out loud but he greatly appreciated your consideration and gratefulness. It was among the many things that he liked about you.

You were observant and subtly considerate in your actions, nothing directly done or spoken but you always looked out for the people around you.

"Thank you, [Name].", it was a short thanks from his side, but you noted the appreciation of your gesture in the small nod and smile he sent your way.

When he went to grab his cup of Coffee from your hand, his hand came in touch with yours, making your heart skip a beat and spread the feeling of fluttering butterflies in the pit of your stomach.

After the two of you had settled in his rooms, Megumi sitting in his chair while you had made yourself comfortable on his bed, you were ready to start working.

"Alright then, let's get to work."

The next few hours both you and Megumi spent working steadily and furiously on your homework.

For the most part he would only give you small hints to the tasks, more encouraging you to solve the problem on your own just with a little bit of guidance from him.

His method proved to be fruitful, in more than one way. Not only did you manage to get your homework done but the small prideful feeling of achievement after every finished exercise improved your mood, self esteem and confidence.

As you finished up your last homework you let out a relieved sigh. Finally, after hours of hard work and utmost focus and concentration you were done with your workload.

And when you looked at the time it seemed you still had at least the afternoon to spend your birthday in a fun and memorable way.

"It was a lot of work but", you paused, "it was not as much as I thought it would be. Thankfully so!", you smiled, "We worked through the tasks pretty quickly too! We sure make a good team, wouldn't you say so?"

Megumi smiled right back at you and agreed, "Yeah, we do make a great team."

If it hadn't been for your exhaustion perhaps you would have noted the soft and endearing tone his voice held when he replied.

Although you were feeling tired, a small part of you felt giddy about your whole predicament. Megumi had been very patient with you throughout your whole study session. Letting you take your time to comprehend things and slowly explaining to you the topics that you didn't grasp at all. Not once had he raised his voice against you and neither did he display any visible disapproval of you needing more time to get the hang of some things.

"Megumi," you called out a tad bit nervously, there was so much that you felt like saying out to him but at the end you quickly settled on a short, "thank you, for your help."

Regret pooled at the pit of your stomach, you had wanted to confess your silly little crush on him just now and yet you cowered away. But could you really blame yourself? You felt like you had just seen a more vulnerable side of Megumi, one you witnessed for the first time and you did not want to ruin everything because of a stupid feeling.

Although you had been receiving subtle yet mixed signals from him.

"I told you already [Name], it's fine. I don't mind, if I did, I wouldn't have helped you."

"Besides," he looked at you, "you are a great friend to me, I am always glad to help out those important to me, and you", he emphasized, "are one of them."

The unwavering mention of you being important to him left you feeling flustered.

There it was again, he would say something so meaningful and with such a strong and determined gaze in which you dreamed to lose yourself in forever. Subtle skinship as his hand grazed yours, almost painfully slow, when he was about to grab a sheet of paper or pen. The feeling of his unwavering gaze on you as you worked on your homework with such intensity that made your heartbeat hammer rapidly against your ribcage.

Yet, in the next moments when you had returned his staring he would look away or would go back to his usual distant self.

Your pondering thoughts had you zoning out, an unsure and insecure feeling rising inside of you, dampening your mood a bit.

Megumi seemed to have noticed your sudden uneasiness and downcast expression, his eyebrows creased a concerned and confused expression.

"[Name] is everything alright?", he carefully asked you.

"Hm? Oh, yea everything is alright."

"Are you sure? You know," he quietly almost hesitantly added, "you can tell me what's wrong, that is, if you want to."

"I'm sorry Megumi, it's really nothing serious, really." you attempted to reassure him with a smile but it seemed to do the exact opposite and his face morphed into a stern expression.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, but don't lie to me [Name]."

"I'm sorry Megumi I did not intend to...It's just-" you did not know what came over you but it seemed that the stress, tension and frustration of today's events had caught up to you and made you utter your next words.

"I just," you sighed before you quietly continued, "really really like you Megumi and you keep showing me these mixed signals and they just confuse me so much. I just don't know-"

"Is that all?"he asked you, sounding almost bored and a tad bit surprised, which made you suddenly feel even worse, seeing as he seemingly had nothing to say to your rather surprising confession.

"What do you mean 'Is that all', you know I am serious about this. Do my feelings really matter to you this little that you would show no-"

Your rambling was promptly cut short by Megumi's soft lips pressing gently against yours. You closed your eyes and squeaked in surprise as he pulled you flush against his body, his right hand grasping you by the waist, holding you firmly to himself, whilst his other hand held your face delicately.

Your whole body tingled and you sighed softly against Megumi's mouth when the both of you parted to breathe.

Even as the two of you parted from each other you could still feel his warm breath hovering over your lips. He rested his forehead gently on yours and his cobalt-blue eyes gazed fondly into yours.

"You overthink too much sometimes, idiot." he said, and though he insulted you as an Idiot you knew he did not mean it in a derogatory sense. He continued by saying "And before you ask, yes this means the feelings are mutual."

Instead of being offended by it you just smiled at him, the unexpected return of romantic feelings made you feel giddy and genuinely happy.

"Also, happy Birthday [Name].", your eyes widened in glee and surprise before they turned into a soft gaze.

[So, what do you say to a Date soon?"he asked, smirking down at you uncharacteristically flirty, which let a light blush adorn your cheeks.

"Hmm, I think that's quite a good idea."

"Since it's your birthday, I'll let you decide. How do you want to spend the rest of the day? You are free in your choices, you can suggest anything."

A mischievous glint occurred in your eyes as you heard him say that you could suggest anything.

"Oh really? Anything? Well then."

And so the rest of the day was spent cuddling in Megumi's Bed while talking to one another, basking in the presence of the other while you quietly were listening to music. Towards the evening you two had ordered some food and were watching some movies.

When after a while Megumi noticed you weren't talking anymore he glanced down and slightly smiled to himself, as he saw you had fallen asleep on his lap, to him it was one of the most adorable sights he could have been graced with. 

wordcount: 2925

rewritten & edited: 04/14/2022

and here is the first rewritten oneshot, i hope you enjoy it.

I might change the aesthetic (banners, headers, ect...) not 

too sure yet though.

take care! -xav

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

105K 3.3K 13
"๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•." After underground organizations started to target the studying shamans, you were transferred to the Tokyo Branch of Jujutsu High by the h...
6.5K 176 11
Y/N L/N, one of the only people who had knowledge of the Jujutsu society but wasn't willing to be a part of it. A strong and able person who he knew...
1.7K 51 15
Cover : 1o8k_ on twitter ๆ—ฉๅท ใ‚ขใ‚ญใ€‚ A better remake of my old Aki fanfic yes it's still enemies to lovers and yes there's still smut somewhere ๐Ÿคบ