Kid Tony (Revamped)

By TonyStarkIs2

Disclaimer This is the story that was on my other account. Sadly, I can no longer access it to add more. So I... More

Chapter 1 - The Problem
Chapter 2 - New Clothes
Chapter 3 - Nightmares
Chapter 4 - Bucky
Chapter 5 - New Arm
Chapter 6 - Disappeared
Chapter 7 - Safe (Continuation Of Disappeared)
Chapter 9 - Worthy
Chapter 10 - Rhodey
Chapter 11 (Part 1) - HYDRA Strikes
Chapter 11 (Part 2) - HYDRA Strikes
Chapter 12 - Child With Powers
Chapter 13 - Peter And The Little Genius
Chapter 14 - Obsession
Chapter 15 - The Winter Soldier
Chapter 16 - Nick Fury Finally Finds Out
Chapter 17 - Fury's Secret Side
Chapter 18 - Surprising News
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Tony VS HYDRA
Chapter 22 - Learning Limits
Chapter 23 - Calling For Magical Assistance
Chapter 24 - Explanation
Chapter 25 - Practicing with the Sorcerer Supreme

Chapter 8 - Guilty

586 30 1
By TonyStarkIs2

Thor was definitely a heavy sleeper, not liking to be awoken any earlier than 10am. Unless the Avengers alarm went off, then he was happy to wake up early to fight villains. He still had Tony in his arms when he felt himself get nudged. He grumbled a little as he rolled onto his side, still holding Tony close. He knew it wasn't Tony that hadn't nudged him since the child genius hadn't moved from his chest.

"Thor...We need you up. It's important." He hears a woman, Natasha, say

"Five more minutes..."Thor mumbled as he remained in bed.

"It's about a mission we have." Natasha says, watching the two.

She had to admit, it was a rather cute sight to see the two laid down and cuddled up like that. So she took a photo. She was one hundred percent going to start a group chat so the team could share cute photos of kid Stark.

"Fine..." Thor mumbled and slowly opened his eyes, sitting up.

It was rare to see the God's hair a mess like it was since he always made sure it was sorted out before he left the room.

"What is the time?" Thor asked, still holding Tony close to his chest.

"It's actually 10am. The time you wake up normally." Natahsa says, watching Thor nod a little.

Natahsa left the room to let Thor sort himself out, which didn't take the God all that long to do once he placed Tony on the bed to do so. Tony was still fast asleep and Thor didn't feel comfortable leaving the child all by himself. So he picked him up and held him close, walking out of his bedroom. He saw all the others dressed up in their costumes.

"Was I supposed to get ready for the mission? It will not take me long." Thor says as he looks at them.

"No. Don't worry. It's a stealth mission." Steve says.

"Ah. I see. I am not good at those missions." Thor says.

"Just make sure Tony is okay. There are leftovers in the fridge and there should be a grocery delivery today as well." Steve says as they headed to the Quinjet in order to head out for the mission.

Thor nodded as he watched them head off for their mission. He looked down at the small child, only to see them brown eyes open wide and staring up at him.

"Where have they all gone?" Tony asked as he looked at Thor.

"They have a mission that they need to take care of. I am not good at undercover missions so I am able to stay back with my brother in order to look after you." Thor says, watching Tony pull a confused look.

"Who is your brother?" Tony asked.

"Loki." Thor says, watching Tony nod.

"Okay. I'm hungry. Is there any food?" Tony asked and Thor nodded.

"I shall show you my favourite snack of Midgard. Pop tarts!" Thor cheers as he heads to the kitchen.

They may have been no other food. But that didn't mean that Thor didn't have a hidden statch of the sweet breakfast treat. Thor put Tony down on a chair and went to get his boxes of poptarts. He placed them on the table.

"Would you like strawberry or chocolate?" Thor asked.

"Hmm...Chocolate please!" Tony cheers and Thor smiles, nodding at that.

He got the packet out of the box as well as one for himself. He put the boxes away. He then began sorting them out, making sure he was using the toaster correctly without causing it to catch fire. He then gave Tony his poptarts and he made his own before eating his.

"Do not tell the other avengers that I allowed you to have these poptarts. They are a secret." Thor says, Tony nodding at that.

It didn't take long for either of them to finish their poptarts. Thor put their plates in the sink to be cleaned up later.

"Can we go to the lab?" Tony asked and Thor nodded.

"Of course. We can see my brother as well as he is down there working on something with Banner." Thor says.

Tony smiled and climbed down off the chair, holding out his hand to hold Thor's. Thor took his hand in his own and began walking him down to the lab. It didn't take them long to get there, seeing Loki there working on what him and Bruce had been doing to try and fix Tony.

"What are you doing here brother? I was told that you would not come down here so I could have some peace and quiet from you." Loki says.

"Do not worry. I will be leaving. The child of iron wanted to come down to the lab. You will have to keep an eye on him in order to make sure that he is safe." Thor explains, letting go of Tony's hand so he could wander off in the lab to do what he wants to do.

"You know that I do not like being left alone with children." Loki grumbles as he crosses his arms.

"Do not worry. He shall not bother you." Thor says.

"I won't Mr Loki! I've very good at not bothering people!" Tony says with a big smile on his face as he heads over to a desk to get on with some lab work.

"Fine. I shall watch tiny Stark. If he becomes a nuisance, you had better come and collect him." Loki says, watching Thor nod.

"Of course brother. I shall leave you to this." Thor says as he leaves the lab.

Loki just sighed and looked over at Tony to make sure he was okay. He saw that he was already engrossed in some blueprints and was already beginning to build. He had to admit, Stark was definitely cute like this. But he wasn't going to admit that to anyone. Nope.

He definitely didn't want to cuddle the child.

He went back on working on the cure. He couldn't get distracted. The sooner a cure was made, the quicker he could get back to Asgard and spend his time in the library. He was only here for his magic anyway.

"BROTHER!! I REQUIRE ASSISTANCE!!" He hears Thor shout and Loki sighs.

"Stay in the lab Anthony. I shall see what my idiotic brother has done." Loki says, noticing that Tony didn't even notice that Loki had said that, to engrossed in what he was doing.

Loki headed out of the lab, wondering  what Thor had gotten himself into, or what he had done. What he hadn't expected was the HYDRA agents that had stormed the tower, Thor was trying to fight them off without destroying the place.

"You should have shouted earlier!" Loki snaps as he joins the fight, summoning his knives.

"I thought I could take them on my own! But there are too many for me to handle in such a confined space!" Thor shouts back as he knocks one back with his hammer.

Because of the confined area the two were in, it didn't take long for the two to be overpowered by the agents. They were pinned down by two of the agents while another headed towards the lab.

"Leave them alone!" Thor heard Tony shout and then the sound of a repulsor going off.

Then there was a thud.

Loki looked up when he noticed that the agents that had them pinned were distracted and used that to his advantage, taking the one on top of him down before knocking the one off Thor.

---Time Skip till after the fighting---

Both Gods had managed to drive out all of the agents from the tower. They had tried to capture one of them but they were actually more worried about Tony. Loki was the one that headed towards the lab. He frowned at what he saw.

Tony was shaking rather badly, staring at the dead Hydra agent with a hole in his chest. Tony had a repulsor glove on his left hand, tailored to his hand size.

"I-I didn't mean to..." Tony mumbled as he shook.

Loki walked over to Tony and picked him up, holding him close to his chest. He made sure Tony couldn't see the body as he walked out of the lab.

Thor looked at the two and frowned as well.

"It's not your fault Anthony. You were protecting yourself." Loki says, rubbing Tony's back.

"B-but..." Tony says but Loki interrupted him.

"It does not matter now. You did what you had to do." Loki says as he continues to comfort the child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.4K 6
A 6 part story of 1 shots showing how each member falls into the care of all the caregivers Starting with Steve, ending with Loki! (CARRY ON BOOKS AR...
1.2K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
27 0 10
This is a complicated story. It's starts with three friends who all have powers. When one of them causes trouble and gets them all caught by the Aven...
6.5K 161 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...