SHE LIVES ALONE

By babylionofhyejin

Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21 More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Author's note
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
end
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 22

272 15 1
By babylionofhyejin

"what did you find out ?" Sunghoon asked Eunwoo over the line .

"He's still not talking boss . This man have the nerve on saying that your girl was originally his and you didn't deserve her at all " Eunwoo chuckled .

"Wait for me there I will just make sure hyejin is fine and I'll teach that bastard a well defined lesson ." He clenched his fists he's super angry right now and his only reason to be calm is his girlfriend .

He walked over the sleeping beauty that was gifted to him by god .

He caressed her hair and she purred on his touch .

"What time is it ?" She asked cuddling close to where he is and he open handedly welcomed her .

"It's near six am baby . Just rest for today . You don't have schedules right ? " He said .

"I don't . But please don't go outside ?" He can see the fear on her eyes and it hurts him to see his normally fearless woman having a breakdown just because of a bastard .

"I can't baby . I still have work to do . But I promise I'll be quick I'll be back in an hour or two . I promise ." He kissed her head  , she hugged him tightly and buried her face on his chest . Not wanting him to go.

"Babe I promise I'll be back very quick . Okay how bout this , I'll buy you food after my business " he said cupping her face that displays her cute pouty lips because she's sad.  But it suddenly lits up when he said he's gonna buy her food .

"I want blue crab soup and raw beef salad " she said still clinging to his arms .

"Okay then.  I need to get going so I can finish my errands quickly and buy you your food . " He said sweetly .

"Okay " she answered in a tiny voice .

"I'll have my security all over the apartment building and outside the door okay ? Just to make sure you'll be safe while I'm out " he informed her . She nodded and looked up to him posting her lips for a kiss which he gladly gave her before tucking her to bed again and kissing her goodbye .

"Make sure to keep my woman safe or else you'll find yourself jobless in a snap ." He rigidly warned all the guards whose being in charge of securing hyejin's safety .

He drove to the ware house barn he owns outside the seoul . This is where his security groups  usually stays . And train .

He entered the barn welcomed by the massive amount of trees and field . He was welcomed by his butler .

"Where are they ?" He asked .

"At the warehouse sir "

He walked to the warehouse and opened it . Right in the middle he saw the stalker who just attempted to assault his girlfriend .

He walked up to him and threw in a punch

He grabbed the man's head and made him look at him .

"Why did you do that ?" Sunghoon asked .

"I'm not gonna tell you !!" The man shouts .

Sunghoon loosed his controll and pulled out his gun and aimed it straight to the stalker's fore head .

"I'll repeat why did you do that ?!"

The man are now shaking in fear . Besides the gun that is aimed to him right now he see fire onto sunghoon'smakin eyes.  It is not forgiving and very scary .

"M-ms. J-jeon Som-min told me so please spare me please please " he begged .

Sunghoon put down the gun and sighed unbelievably .

"Who ordered you? And what did you do and why ?" He asked again

"Ms. Jeon Somin . She found out about me and hwasa and , and she help me to be released out of the prison and she said I can get hwasa because your her husband . So I got angry when I saw her on your house . HWASA IS MINE !! SHES MINE !!!! IVE BEEN THERE FOR HER SINCE SHES A ROOKIE SO SHES MINE !!" the man suddenly shouted making sunghoon more angry .

The nerve of that woman

He let go of the man and called Eunwoo.

"You know what to do with him "

The body guards pinned down the man who did the nasty things . He yelled at them

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I TOLD YOU WHAT I KNOW !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?!LET GO OF ME"

Sunghoon didn't heard the rest of it because he hurried back to his car with Eunwoo behind him .

"You heard him earlier right? Keep an eye on Somin " he said and

He quickly grab the food that hyejin asks for him

He calmed him self down and composed himself for the sake of hyejin .

He thanked his security team and went in. 

He walked to where he left hyejin and found her now surrounded with papers and her hair on a top knot bun like how she usually tie it with her glasses while sleeping on the desk

"Love " he called her caressing her back .

She slowly opened her eyes and hugged him on his waist

"What took you so long ?" She clings on to him .

"I only took two hours as promised love " he chuckled

"Still it's long " she pouts .

He just can't believe that the lioness who always slay the stage with her power and charisma is like a kitten who pours out her love and cuteness towards him and he's not complaining about it in fact he can welcome it forever if it's from her .

Seeing her like this made him want to protect her more at all cost . He can't let what happened earlier repeat or even come close to her .

"Come on love I bought your blue crab and raw beef salad " he said pulling her up .

She stands up still hugging him .

But she immediately pulled away when she saw the food on the table .

"Wow !! This looks so yummy" she said smelling the food on the table .

"Wah jjinja I feel betrayed ." He said shaking his head .

"Love " he called her and she didn't even spare a glance on him .

"Mm?" She hummed still focused at the boiling crab soup infront of her .

"Me or the crab soup " he asked

"Crab soup " she answered without even thinking

"Wah " he acted hurt making her laugh

"Come on Oppa , let's eat I'll hug you later " she said now scooping the soup and cutting the crabs in half for the both of them .

"Arasseo arasseo " he chuckled .

While eating he asked her something

"Babe " he called her

"Yah ? " She answered munching on her raw beef .

"Are you really fine now?" He cautiously asked .

"About what ?"

"About earlier " he said stopping whole he eats .

"I can't do anything about it oppa . It's better to move on quickly than I'll stay in that horrible experience. "

He nodded but deep inside him he knows she's still not fine but this is her way of coping up and moving forward

"I watched your drama earlier " she said

"How was it?"

"It's good ." She smiled at him "but to be honest I don't like the fact that Somin -ssi is there with you " she quietly said .

"Me neither babe . You don't have to worry about anything , I'm always yours ."

"Igobuya ? Your so greasy " she giggled .

"Oppa !" She called him from the bedroom . He's in the kitchen washing the dishes and just finished it . He walked to where hyejin is and saw her with her legs crossed and scrolling through her phone .

"Wae ?"

"Look at this.  Do you think jung Cheol will like this ?" She said showing him the toy she's looking at online .

"Of course babe he'll like it but you don't have to buy anything baby" he said

"Tsh I want to buy something for him.  I didn't kept my promise to come over this week atleast I can make it up to him . " They canceled their short trip to his rest house because of the recent accident.  They decided to just stroll around seoul without being caught by the fans .

There were already rumors spreading about her and sunghoon being together but non of their companies say anything about it despite their knowledge about their relationship.

He looked at her appreciating her bare face and natural look . She's so perfect in his eyes and he knows almost half of the population or even bigger have a crush on hyejin , whatever their sex were .

He adores hyejin so much , he's so thankful for the most understanding girl he have ever met that god gifted him .

She may seem so strong but like what solar said she's a glass bottle , looked tough and strong on the outside but as soft as the clouds she's like a valuable piece that always need to be taken care of and protected , perhaps in his perspective .

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" She said napping her fingers in front of him

"Nothing , I just realized how lucy I am to have you "

"Nice to know that you're lucky " she cheekily said making him gasp playfully 

"I should have not said that " he said making her roll her eyes jokingly .

"YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOTS !! " Somin furiously said as she slap the guy infront of her and splash water over the two other guys .

" My instructions are clear . Destroy that bitch and don't let sunghoon know about me and now you're telling me that he already knew because that mother fucking son of a bitch got caught ?!" She shouted .

"Calm down noona.  " Her younger brother said but she shrugged him off .

"How can I calm down if I cant get my man from that witch ?!" She grabbed her own hair frustratingly .  " If sunghoon already know I will not hold back and I'll do everything to get my man " she said with fiery eyes .

Sejun her brother shakes his head .

" Noona , you can't just steal someone off because you want them they're not yours.  " He explained , he was shocked when she grabbed his face tightly

"He's mine , and he will always be mine.  Don't you want that huh sejunie ? You'll gonna have a brother now " she laughed loudly making her brother scared .

"Noona , it hurts " he said

She quickly let go of his face .
"OMO when did I grab you little one?" She asked giggling .

"Good luck hyejin-ah ! You can do it!!" Solar cheered their maknae.  Who'll perform her first solo stage in an award show .

She reigned the charts for the whole year since she released twit .

And now she's honoured to perform a solo stage besides their group performance. She felt so emotional . Sunghoon is also here with some of  the ILA fam because they're choose to host the whole show .

They normally decline but because hyejin and mamamoo were there they agreed to support the girls and they also want to be there for hyejin's first solo stage  , narae , sunghoon , hyunmoo and si eon said yes to the hosting gig even though it's really not that prioritized .

"Hwasa-ya!" Si eon called the maknae

She comes over them and bowed .

"Ohoooo it's my first time to see you like this again after your concert . Isanghae " narae said chuckling

"Are you nervous ?" Sunghoon asked her

"Slight , gosh why did they asked me to start the show ??" She's very nervous now . Because any minute the awarding will start, she's gonna perform "don't" for the opening she's performing 3 times tonight. Opening with loco , solo performance of twit and hand clap then mamamoo performance that'll be consisting of starry night, egotistic , wind flower and gogobebe .

She and sunghoon already talked about her and loco's stage and he said he's now fine . Since he's just adjusting the last time . And promised to not feel jealous now .

While waiting for the cue the ILA fam were amazed on how she and her backup dancers prepare . They're now out of the waiting room  hyejin already have her makeup and costume .

"Wah i can't believe we tease her everytime when we gather yet she's this stunning when she's on her league" narae said while watching hyejin practice her choreography slightly

Staffs gather around her , one fixes her hair , one fixes her makeup , one for her costume , even fixing her shoes . With her PA dabbing some towel to prevent her from sweating and pointing a fan on her .

"I'm in the industry for years now but I am still amazed on how idols handle their jobs . We can all agree when I say that in this industry they are the one who have the hardest part to play ." Hyunmoo said also watching their maknae

The other three of them agreed .

They saw solar , byul , and wheein come out of their waiting room and cheered hyejin . They saw how caring and loving the three of them towards hyejin even though they act tough infront of her and tease her here and there .

"MS. HWASA-SSI PLEASE STAND BY IN THREE !!" a floor director shouted .

Loco and woogie are already with her .

The other three members of mamamoo returned to their waiting room as hyejin walked up to the flat form. 

Sunghoon , narae , hyunmoo and si eon are already out to host .

"EVERY BODY PLEASE WELCOME !! HWASA , LOCO AND WOOGIE " hyunmoo introduced them and the crowd went wild .

the hosts steps aside to give way and also to watch the performance

"Wah look at Hyejin . Her eyes chance once she's on stage ." Narae said

"Surely is " sunghoon said agreeing to her .

Their performance were iconic . Everyone are now hyped up to what they just watched .

Mamamoo were announced as winners for several awards . And other groups also received awards , some performs and the time went on . Bts just finished their performance and now it's mamamoo's time to perform .

They'll start with hwasa's twit then 4s4c title track's .

The night were so long for the girls . And now they are on their way to the after party . Where idols , artists , actors , hosts , all of them are invited to celebrate after the awardings that were provided by the hosting company .

They're not supposed to go , but all their significant other are there .

Sunghoon is with park seo jun and Lee minho when the girls entered the party .

The girls were all wearing black

Solar is wearing a tube top tress that stops just right above her knees .

Byul is wearing a cropped suit and a skirt

Wheein is now flaunting her body with a body on off shoulder dress that helps with her curves

Hyejin on the other hand is wearing a silk thin strap backless dress .

Narae called the girls to join their table because the whole venue were packed with celebrities and it's now impossible to find a free table . BTS are on the table beside ILA's fam so it's an easy route for the girls .

Sunghoon saw that the girls arrived so he excused himself to his friends .

"Oho! Don't you girls have some jacket ??" Hyunmoo said .

The girls shook their head saying the don't have any. 

BTS approaches their table and taehyung and jin simply dropped their blazer jackets to wheein and byul .

Solar also got Eric's that is now on their table .

"Let's just arrange the seatings let's combine our seats ." Si eon suggested knowing that the bangtan boys that have a relationship with the girls would want to be by their side .

While everyone is busy sunghoon take off his suit and placed it on hyejin's shoulder . Making her smile . She didn't really need it because it's not that cold but she sure is exposed .

"Thank you oppa " she said smiling , he just smiled back and nodded .

Not knowing that ILA fam is watching over them "I really feel suspicious about that two ." Hyunmoo quietly said between narae and si eon .

"You're not alone oppa , me too I'm getting more and more suspicious " narae said . Si eon kept his mouth shut because he knows more than them . He knows that sunghoon really likes hyejin but he doesn't know if there's already something going on between them .

They were all having drinks together while talking.  Some other idols and artists approched their table to say hello , but one thing is for sure . Mamamoo is very famous amongst some  boys . 

Taehyung's face kept getting gloomier than earlier because alot of celeb are hitting on wheein , some even gave her gifts and flowers. 

Jin on the other hand held back his expressions but is definetly grumpy because like wheein the three other girls receive gifts and congrats from other artists especially from some boys .

Eric nam didn't say anything but he's now pissed off because of a producer who kept on going back to their table to try and talk to his girlfriend.

Now sunghoon is the one who's suffering , besides the other teasing of some celebs on hwasa and loco , boys are gawking over her asking to take some pictures with her. Like the three girls receiving some gifts and being greeted for their win . Someone even asked her for a dance but she kindly said no because she's too tired from her performance and said that maybe next time .

Next time? Hell will break loose if you dance with other man 

He thought to himself.

"Ohh looks like alot of boys are getting interested to you Hyejin-ah " hyunmoo teased her. 

"Animnida " she shyly denied it even though it's true.  She's getting nervous because of sunghoon. 

Baekhyun from EXO approached the table with Kai and Chen.  They congratulated BTS and  MAMAMOO then  greeted the ILA members , when they thought they're going to go , baekhyun stop at his tracks and walked over Hyejin .

He gave her a paperbag from a luxury brand making her eyes grew big .

People in the table  who didn't know about sunghoon and her relationship  teased her

"I enjoyed your performance tonight . I hope we can grab a dinner soon " he said. Making her cautiously look at her side and bowing at baekhyun. 

"I'll look into it , thanks for the gift " she kindly said and EXO members walked out of the scene.

"I need to go to the comfort room , excuse me " sunghoon announced walking to the comfort room without looking back at her. 

"You're doomed " byulie whispered at her ear

HI !

This is my longest chapter ever . (I think) I hope you enjoyed it .

The end is near for this story :(( I finalized that I'll end it with chapter 25 and I'll start a new one :))

Have a good day !! Stay safe :))

~🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 104 11
'One moment you're all I've got The next day you're gone I try to win you back But sometimes, you're not even mine' Two people, one fate, seven lifet...
13.9K 452 30
oh moon byulyi, why are you playing with my heart? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •hwabyul (byul & hyejin fic) •some moonsun (byul & yongsun) w...
191K 6.2K 116
! daily texts between solar and moonbyul from mamamoo ! - cover art by yours truly COMPLETED •^
24.5K 1.4K 35
Rm x hwasa fanfic Fanfiction/AU/romance Start: 03/18/21 Finished : 05/22/21