His Girl { On Going }

By jiminthicthighss

๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ? ๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—... More

INTRODUCTIONโœ”
Chapter 1โœ”
Chapter 2โœ”
Chapter 3โœ”
Chapter 4โœ”
Chapter 5โœ”
Chapter 7โœ”
Chapter 8โœ”
Chapter 9โœ”
Chapter 10โœ”
Chapter 11โœ”
Chapter 12โœ“
Chapter 13โœ“
Chapter 14โœ“
Chapter 15โœ“
Chapter 16โœ“
Chapter 17โœ“
Chapter 18โœ“
Chapter 19โœ“
Chapter 20โœ“

Chapter 6โœ”

656 26 2
By jiminthicthighss

Y/N POV :

I woke up and went to everyone's room to wake them up.They woke up and I went to our room and woke up kiddos and I got ready to go to college and to drop eun and eunhi at school.

This is what u wore:

"Mommy!!!! Come down". Eun shouted from down hallway.I ran as fast as possible thinking something happened.When I reached down I saw....

Eun and Eunhi both are being chased by kai. "Yah kai...I'll kick u if u won't stop chasing them". I said making kai stop and look at me with a pout on his face.

" Yah stop it orelse I'm gonna squish and kiss them i mean ur puffy cheeks kai...". I said making him stop his actions but he smirked and said "Oh really!! u will kiss my cheeks then C'mon y/n I'm ready come...." .

"Kai!! WHAT THE FUCK are you talking infront of kids". I yelled at him but immediately regretted. "Huh noona (Eun called sana as noona remember ) what do u mean by fuck??". Eun asked sana whose eyes are widen and glaring at me.

" Eun u should not speak those words it indicates bad". Sana said to eun whose grinning and said "But noona I like being bad".I smirked and patted eun's head.
"Hm good boy likes being bad.I like it but don't use it anywhere okay eun". I whispered in his ear.

"Okay mommy ".Eun said giving a thumbs up to me.Then I said "Yah C'mon were getting late". They all came out from their rooms.
"Can I have some private space with woozi".

They all nodded and went out  I saw sana. She looked at me and smiled and slowly disappeared.  "Baby boy~". I called him softly and he saw me with widen eyes and started to cry.

I quickly ran towards him and embraced him and said "shh it's going to be alright.Calm Down now".After he calmed down I asked "Why did u cry? Hm".

"I thought u-u won't talk with me.u w-were not e-even talking with m-me". He sobbed into my neck and spoke with shakey voice.

"No don't even think cause I cannot even imagine without talking to u.It's terrible.It's just uh... nevermind.Anyways you will come to know it soon". I said and smirked slightly.

Knowing that within few days I'm going to make them a couple.I just can't wait cause from both the sides I mean from sana and woozi they both love each other very much but too scared to express or something.

"Noona".woozi yelled in my ear making me come back to my senses. "Yeah baby boy anything wrong ur yelling geez". I said we released each other from the hug.

"You were spaced out and smiled creepily and it freaked me out.So yeah I literally yelled". He said it in 'matter-of-fact'. "Okay now call them in. I think there dying there standing or peeking to watch us probably".

I said and when woozi opened the door they fell due to improper balance. "I knew it!!You idiots are evasdroping didn't u?". I asked them raising my left eyebrow.

"Hehe ur genius... guessed right.So now ur in good terms right". suho asked with a questioning look. 
"Yah is it even a question.Were always on good terms but...fate is not on our side to make it worse." I said while going out.

After a while we reached to school to drop kids.I crouched down to their level and said " Be good and if anyone hurts u just let them  know what happens to them if they mess with u  I think u know what I mean. Hmm".

"We know what to do mommy." Eun and Eunhi smirked but it looked cute. They both hugged me and said which melted my heart
"Mommy we gonna miss u".

"Me too". I said and hugged them back."Yah C'mon were getting late". Kai and bam bam said together. "Just admit that ur jealous that she hugged them but not u guys...". Sana said while smirking and they were glaring at her.

We went bid goodbyes. And started to drive me and sana on motorcylce and the rest on car.
As we reached after a short drive.
we entered the college and saw The nameboard 'BIGHIT COLLEGE'

"Hmm it's cool.I guess". Woozi said watching people in the college.
"If it's ok to u then I'm fine with it."
I said flashing him a small smile.
"Let's g-go s-shall we...". Suho said while stuttering with pink tint which coated his ears and nose.

"Omg!!! Suho is blushing due to y/n Omg!Omg." Sana started to squeal like a child and woozi is staring at in awe. 'Hmph from today I'll start my mission, TO MAKE THEM A COUPLE'. I thought to myself and started to smirk for the incredible ideas which are popping in my mind.

"So let's divide up.shall we??" I asked them as they are in their own dreams. "Yeah so......". [ You and woozi. Kai,suho and sana. Sehun and bambam together for the first period and other periods u all got to be in one class. I.E in 'Class A'.

"Okay let's meetup after this fucking class.hmm!". Sana said looking at woozi in a different way
'Hmph weird. Okay gotta admit she looked like she is about to do something mischievous'. I thought to myself.

"Yeah it's boring without u y/n.I'll just come with u.pwease!!!" Kai said while pouting with puppy eyes. "Really ur so cute...". I said while I kissed his cheeks multiple times cupping his cheeks.

"Wh-at i-is h-hap-pening??" BamBam said while walking away with Sehun he gave kai a angry look and towards me looked like he was hurt. I shrugged it off and turned to see.........

50 shades of pink kai. He is just blushing and then sana said "One of my ship is sailing~ ". and doing an happy dance or just say a weird one but it looked cute.

"Okay enough with the drama now let's move the fuck out of here". Suho said with a stern voice and a looked he gave is very different one.I didn't understand the fuck so just shrug it dude...

With that u all moved from there to your respective class.When u guys are entering into the campus the girls who very busy in doing make up started screaming and running towards us.Sorry not towards us it's towards woozi.

I immediately got in front of him and glared at them making them run away probably saving their ass before they get hurt. "Huff thanks noona. I thought I'll probably be their meal". Woozi said while walking beside me clutching my arm.

While walking through the hall All boys are giving me flirtatious looks and glaring at woozi. Girls too same but the opposite glaring at me and drooling over woozi.

After with all stares on us we reached to the class.Seeing the class we got in first period woozi groaned and me being a donkey started to keep a poker face.

Yes I wanted to be all happy and sweet but only with my people. But when it comes to the other I'm totally opposite I'll behave totally like a bitch and savage.

Woozi came to know my behaviour change so he played along.As we entered into the class we saw all are playin and making the class messy.

And to our luck none of them noticed us. So I just went to the last  bench and sat and woozi sat with some guys.he said he knows them.

As I saw my mobile there was still 45 mins.So to kill the time I kept the headphones.And starred to listen to 'bad guy' Billie Ellish.

When I'm enjoying the songs. Someone tapped my shoulder I looked up to see a boi.But I just ignored him.And started to listen the songs.

Then I felt someone take my headphones off me. I glared at the person who did it. He didn't utter a word but just bit his lower lip gazing me up and down.

"Hello Mr can u please......fuck off!".I said snatching the headphone and keeping it away from him. "A sassy one u are.hmm I like it". He said smirking at me. 

I ignored him and looked at woozi who is being crushed between the bitches who are ready to get into his pant for pleasure. I immediately got up and walked towards them.

I pulled the girls back who are blocking my way to woozi.They started to shout at me.But when I looked at them dead in the eye they became calm and started to go to their respective places.

"Thanks noona... They were really annoying". Woozi said fixing himself after the mess they created. "Yah why didn't you stop them". I said slightly flicked his forehead.

"Ow noona.... I thought it's not good to hurt women so I let them what they want to...". Woozi said while rubbing his forehead. "You sure know how to cool others...". I said stroking his hair with my left hand.

"Hehe... I-I It's um....". Woozi said and hiding his face in his palm. "Hm I see someone's missing sana...Hmm I think she too miss u as much as u do woozi...". I said while nodding my head up and head.

"R-really NoOnA!!". Woozi yelled in near my ear and started to blush hard that he was beet red. "Ooh my ship is gonna sail in few days~". I sang it like a song. "Uh noona don't tease me". Woozi said while pouting making his looks more cute.

"Uh but noona what about u and kai huh....". Woozi asked while wiggling his eyebrows in mischief.
"Huh what about me and kai". I asked not having idea about what he's talking.

"Oh C'mon noona we all can see it u guys having skinship and also my buns were calling u mom and kai as their dad. Isn't it obvious??".
Woozi asked me nudging me.

"WHAT?? Yah don't u tease me.And what ur thinking about me and kai is nothing". I said going back to my seat and got myself comfortable in the seat and stared the pug outside which is chasing after a boy.

And that boy weirdly bend forward onto the ground and started to beg the small pug to leave him so that he can live his dear life.I saw this from my place as it's near to the window.I just flashed a smile seeing his stupidity.

Hey guys!!!How are u all?Hope u like it.Stay tune,Stay healthy.Thank you for the views and voting.With lots of love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.1K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
183K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...
31.3K 1.5K 29
แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข sแด›ส€แดœษขษขสŸแด‡s แดกษชแด›สœ sแด›แด€สษชษดษข ษชษด แด€ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษดsสœษชแด˜ ส™แดœแด›, แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹, สœแด‡ แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› "สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แด€ษดส...
8.8K 527 32
"๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›" "๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘๐’‰ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›" ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘๐’” : ๐‘‰๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ; ๐‘—๐‘–๐‘›...