Little Mikaelson [TVD]

By lottiereads_

The Mikaelson's lost a little sister one thousand years ago. Only 10 years old. How will her siblings react... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

9

33K 644 200
By lottiereads_

They were in the car for a few hours and they pulled up into a warehouse, "Welcome back to Chicago Stefan." Klaus said as he walked out the car.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories to the good old ripper day?" Klaus said

"Blacked out most of them. Lot of blood, lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend. Chicago was magical." Klaus said.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan said.

"Down to business, then?"

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favourite witch. if anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus said.

He walked back to the car and saw Isabella sleeping, laying across the seats.

**

"Bella, wake up." Klaus said and Isabella's eye fluttered open.

"Where are we?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Gone to see a witch." He said and they all walked out of the car and to Gloria's bar, "Looks familiar, doesn't it." Klaus said to Stefan.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan said.

"You gotta be kidding me." Gloria said.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-"

"Stop." Gloria demands. "You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny."

Isabella giggled and Gloria smiled at her.

"I remember you." She looked at Stefan.

"Yeah." Stefan said, "You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be-"

"Old and dead? Now if I die who's going to run this place?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus said.

"I can slow the ageing down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day."

"Stefan, why don't you both go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar." Klaus said.

Stefan walked away and Klaus picked Isabella up and placed her on the seat and he sat next to her whilst Gloria sat opposite them.

"You look ravishing by the way." Klaus said.

"Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of new travels. I see you found your sister." Gloria said as they sat down.

Klaus smiled at his sister, "Yeah" but then he turned and looked at Gloria, "So, what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse." Klaus asked.

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole but a curse that old, we'd have to contact the witch who created it." Gloria said.

"That'd be the Original Witch. She's very dead." Klaus said and Isabella shifted in her seat, uncomfortable talking about her dead mother.

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah." Gloria said.

"Rebekah. Let's just say, Rebekah's a bit preoccupied." Klaus said.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria said.

Isabella smiled, "we're waking up Bex?"

Klaus smiled at her and nodded and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Klaus, you didn't tell me your sister was also a hybrid." Gloria said.

"How do you know about that?"

"I can feel it radiating off of her, almost as strong as you."

"What is this?" Stefan asked and they all turned their heads towards him.

"I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus said.

"But this is me. With you." He said as he showed them a picture from the 20s with Klaus and Stefan's arms around each other.

***

They made their way back to a warehouse.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan said.

"You said it yourself. That time had a lot of dark holes." Klaus said.

"No, if you knew me, why haven't you said anything?" Stefan said.

"Little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait." Klaus said, still holding Isabella's hand.

Stefan grabbed his arm, causing him to stop and turn around, "What the hell is going on? Answer me."

Klaus grabbed his arm a forcefully removed his hand away from him.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you." Klaus said. "You knew our sister."

"I knew another Original?" Stefan asked. He looked confused as he tried to remember.

Klaus continued walking, "if you can't handle it, then don't ask." Klaus said.

Klaus opened the coffin and in it, lay Rebekah.

Klaus caressed her cheek and Isabella smiled at the sight of her sister, "I don't recognise her" Stefan said.

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah a temper is worse than mine." Klaus said and he pulled the dagger out of her chest. "Time to wake up, little sister."

After waiting for a few minutes they were all growing impatient.

"Any day now, Rebekah. She's just being dramatic" Klaus said.

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?" Stefan said.

"Well, you have many useful talents." Klaus said.

"Do I?" Stefan said.

"In fact, I learned some of my favourite tricks from you. I was your number one fan." Klaus said.

"Why should I believe any of this?" Stefan said.

Klaus compelled a worker, "when she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery's and let her feed until you die."

"Where you going?" Stefan asked.

"You think I'm lying, Stefan? We knew each other. You trusted me with one of your secrets. Now I'm gonna prove it to you." Klaus said.

"How?" Stefan asked.

"We're going to your old apartment." Klaus said.

**

They made their way to his old apartment.

"What a charming little homestead." Klaus said but the door handle was gone.

He kicked the door down and entered.

"Do you feel that? Is anybody here?" Klaus said.

"It's been vacant for decades. People must break in all the time. Why did you bring me here?" Stefan said.

"Your friend, Liam Grant the one who drank his wife's blood, I could never figure out why you wanted his name. And then you told me your little secret. It was all part of your special little ritual."

"To write it down." Stefan whispered.

"And relive the kill over and over again." Klaus said.

"That's messed up." Isabella mumbled.

He walked over to the bookshelf but it turned into a door. He held it open and Stefan walked in.

"You believe me now?" Klaus said.

Stefan looked in the cupboard whilst Isabella looked around the apartment.

"Look what I've found." They heard Stefan say.

They both turned around and looked at him, "1918, single malt." He showed Klaus a bottle of alcohol.

"My favourite. Let's go find someone to pair it with." Klaus said.

Isabella grabbed his hand and they all walked out of the apartment.

**

They were sitting at Gloria's bar when she handed Klaus and Stefan each a beer and gave Isabella an apple juice.

"Where's Rebekah?" She asked.

"She'll be here. I can't just conjure her on demand." Klaus said. He looked at Stefan, who was looking at the table, "what's with you? I thought Chicago was your playground."

"This is why you asked me to be your wingman? Because you liked the way that I tortured innocent people."

"That's certainly half of it." Klaus said.

"What's the other half?" Stefan asked.

"The other half, Stefan, is that you used to want to be my wingman. To friendship." He said and he took a shot.

Stefan looked behind him and saw Damon. He excused himself from Klaus and walked over to Damon.

"Nikky, when can we get Bekah?"

"Soon I promise." He smiled at her but his smiled dropped when he felt someone behind him. "I didn't know that they opened the door to the Rif-Raf now?"

"Oh, honey, I've been called worse." Damon said as he sat next to Klaus.

Isabella rolled her eyes at him, she could feel that he didn't like her so that made her not like him either.

"What can I do for you, Damon?"

"I want my brother back."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, you didn't like it when your freak of a hybrid sister was missing." Damon said.

Klaus turned around and grabbed him by the throat, "Don't speak about my sister, ever." He said and poked the mini wooden umbrella in his chest. "I'm a bit tipsy, I might miss your heart the first few times." He shoved it back in.

"Forget Stefan, I'm so much more fun." Damon said.

Klaus chucked him onto the floor breaking a wooden table, "you won't be much fun when your dead." he lifted the stake up and was about to stake him but then it caught on fire.

He dropped it when the fire touched his hand and he turned around and saw Gloria standing there.

"Really?" Klaus said.

"Not in my bar, take it outside." Gloria said.

Klaus looked at Damon, "don't worry about your brother, when I'm done with him, he won't want to go back."

Klaus turned around, "Come on, sweetheart." he said and Isabella took his hand and they walked out.

**

When they entered the warehouse, Klaus told Isabella to stay hidden until he tells her to. He saw the coffin empty with a dead worker behind it.

"Rebekah, it's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are." Klaus said and Rebekah sped towards him, pinning him to the wall whilst driving the dagger through his heart.

"Go to hell, Nik." Rebekah said.

Klaus took the dagger out of his chest and dropped it on the floor.

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." Klaus said.

"No, but I was hoping it would hurt more." Rebekah said.

"I understand that your upset with me, Rebekah so I'm gonna let that go, just this once. I brought you a little piece offering. You can come in." Klaus said.

Stefan walked around the corner.

"Stefan." Rebekah said.

Klaus compelled him, "now you remember."

Stefan shut his eyes as all the memories came flooding back to him.

"Rebekah." Stefan said.

"Stefan." Klaus said.

"I remember you. We were friends." Stefan said.

"We are friends." Klaus said. "Now, for your second gift. Sweetheart, you can come in now."

Rebekah furrowed her eyebrows but then Isabella walked around the corner and her jaw dropped.

"How- how- Oh, my god." Rebekah said

Isabella giggled and ran into Rebekah's open arms.

"I missed you, Bekah."

"I missed you so much more Izzy."

"Impossible." She laughed and pulled away.

"How did you find her?" Rebekah asked.

"I didn't. Apparently the witches led the Mystic Falls witch to her."

"So, you're saying that we have been looking for her for a thousand years and some random people just happen to stumble onto her."

"Pretty much."

Rebekah smiled and crouched down again, hugging her little sister. "Well I'm glad. I love you."

"I love you too, Bekah."

"Now, the reason you're here." Klaus said to Rebekah. "Gloria tells me you know how to contact the Original Witch."

"'The Original Witch'?" Rebekah said.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Klaus asked.

Rebekah reached up to her neck but nothing was there. "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off."

"I didn't touch it."

"We need to find it."

"Tell me that's not what she needs."

"Now. I want it back."

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!"

Rebekah walked over to her coffin and started searching for the necklace. When she couldn't find it, she flipped it off the stand in a rage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
12.1K 224 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...
206 12 9
After losing her parents to a tragic car accident, she loses her spark and everything she once believed in. While trying to find her way back to norm...
10.8K 42 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...