Hidden marriage

By parkersiena

Dr. Asfandyar and Dr. Zubia are forced to get married in order to save Dr. Zubia from villagers and decided t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15 & 16
part 17
part 20
part 18
part 19: punishment no. 1
part 21
part 22
part 24
part 25
Part 26
Part 27
part 28
29
30
part - 31

Part 23 punishment no. -2

3.5K 155 7
By parkersiena

After reaching home Zubia tried to open her door but unable to do so she knew who did it and when she looked in the rear view mirror her doubt got cleared.

Gaiti : kya hua Zubia tum kyu nahi aa rahi ho.

Zubia : ji aa rahi hu bus meri ring gir gae hai dekh ke aati hu.

Gaiti & Fariyal got down and headed towards the house while Asfi opened his door to get down.

Zubia : aap kahan ja rahe hain mujh ko to nikalye

Asfi opened her door and the second she came out he pinned her between door and himself.

Bahut ho gae masti ab punishment number two ki bari hai he said caressing her jaw bone.

Zubia gulped and asked kya hai ye punishment.

Asfi :he took out a packet that he was holding behind him and said take this I will tell what you have to do later on.

He knew things are going beyond her limit he left her and said jao ab tum bardasht nahi ker paogi.

Zubia turned red and rushed directly to her room and opened the package.

As she opened the dress her mobile started ringing ....seeing Asfi's name she didn't knew if she should receive the call....

Finally after lot of courage she received the call and said : ji

Asfi : kaisi lagi dress

Zubia was silent as she was busy shying and getting red with each passing second.

Asfi : tumko mere liye isko pehenna hai.

Zubia : turned even more red hearing it and was about to cut the call.

Asfi : puchogi nahi kab??

Due to shyness she maintained her silence.

Asfi : kal subah is ko pehn ke hospital jana hoga.

Zubia : mai aise kapre peh ke hospital kaise jaungi.

Asfi : to kya mere room me pehnogi???

Zubia : turned redder if possible

Asfi : Your punishment is to thing about how to carry this dress in such a way that no-one knows your secret dressing... All the best. .... Goodnight

Next morning

Dinner table:

Lubna : asfi tum kuch kha kyun nahi rahe ho aur baar baar door ki taraf kyu dekh rahe ho

Seeing Zubia coming in the dress he gifted but she was wearing her apron and scarf so that nome will be able to see any skin Asfi was shocked will be understatement

Lubna Asked : beta aaj aapne ye kya pehen ke ja rahi hain.

Asfi had a smile on his face and raised
his eyebrows as if saying answer them sweetheart my turn will come later right now I will enjoy your plight.

Zubia : wo mujhko Dr. Asifa ne ye dress gift kiya tha per mai kabhi isko pehna nahi aur wo baar baar puchti hain is liye maine pehen liya.

Asfi gived her a killer smirk and asks : are you sure aap is dress me manage ker leingi

Zubia : ji bilkul not meeting his eyes.

Asfi : Ok lets go.

Fariyal : per Asfi mai abhi to ready nahi hue hu.

Asfi : punctuality is important for me so please keep in mind and I m leaving driver for you come as soon as possible and if you are late by more than 1/2 hour then your half day salary will be deducted.

Fariyal rushed to her room to get ready as fast as she can.

Asfi : ab tumko bhi time chahiye ya tum chalogi.

Zubia : ji chaliye

Asfi and Zubia head towards the car. Reaching the car he opened the passenger door as she tried to climb asfi stopped her by holding her hand and pulled her wrapping his arm around her waist he whispered huskily in her ear nice way of hiding the dress but I wish to know how this dress look in all its grace. Will you fulfill my request and remember this is a request not punishment.

Zubia couldn't bear to stand his teases so she hide her face in only place available.... His chest.

Seeing her move a chuckle left his mouth and he said chalien...

She nodded and tried to come out of his hold but he tightened it... Getting scared that someone might see them like this... she said please chor dijiye

With a heavy heart he withdraw his hand and headed towards driving seat.

Reaching the hospital both headed for their duty. Throughout the round Dr. Asfandyar ensured that Dr. Zubia was close to him.

After round Dr. Asifa : your dress is looking pretty you should wear such dresses often.

Dr. Asfandyar gave a naughty smile to her and goes from there but not before caressing her hand while crossing her.

In afternoon

It was Zuhr time and Dr. Zubia rushed to perform wazu in Doctors room washroom but it was occupied so she decided to use common room but reaching there she realized that her dress doesn't allow her to do. So the only option left was using someones office washroom and the only person she felt she has the right to use was of Dr. Asfandyar.

Having no other option she went to Dr. Asfandyar's chamber and knocked twice getting no reply she opened the door and saw he was not in the chamber... Thanking Allah for giving her this privacy, she entered his chamber and removed her scarf and apron and kept both on the chair and went to perform wazu quickly.

She was thinking I will perform wazu quickly and go away and he will never come to know I have used his washroom.

While she was performing wazu Dr. Asfandyar came inside his chamber and was shocked to see a scarf and apron in his chamber but soon realized whom it belongs to. He thought to stay silent and wait for her to come out as he knew if she get even slightest hint of his presence she wont come out like this so he locked his chamber and silently leaned on the wall next to bathroom door . Hearing opening click Dr. Asfandyar raised his head to look at the door but was left spellbound seeing the beauty infront of him.

She opened the door not knowing thay her mischievous husband is present outside and came out smiling but stopped in track seeing him there. His condition was worth watching and he started moving towards her. With each step he took forward she moved backward.... this continued till she reached the bathroom and touched its wall, seeing no space to move back she tried to escape from side but reading her mind he kept his hands on either side and said huskily while his lips were inches away from the base of her neck : thank you for fulfilling my request I was envisioning you since morning .

They stayed like that until someone knocked the door of his chamber making Zubia...

He seeing her so panicked placed finger on her lips and said shhhhh... Pareshaan mat ho tum yahin ruko jab tak mai laut ke nahi aata

Mera scarf and apron said Zubia.

Mai leke aata hu... Waise tum aise hi perfect lag rahi ho Asfi said with a wink.

Zubia blushed turning to the darkest shade of red. He returned back few minutes later and gave her both.

Outside in Dr. Asfandyar's chamber

Dr. Fariyal : Assalam o alaikum. Dr. Asfandyar aap ko bara time laga darwaza kholne me.

Dr Asfandyar raised his eyebrows asking her am I answerable to you.

Dr. Fariyal read his unspoken question and said : khair choro mai yahan Dr. Zubia ki complain kerne aaye hu.

Dr. Asfandyar : kyu kya hua....

Dr. Fariyal : lunch break bahut pehle over ho gaya aur wo apne duty station pe nahi lauti

Dr. Asfandyar ask looking at his watch : ok....kitni late hain wo??

Dr. Fariyal : 2 minutes per tum hi to ker rahe the subah ki punctuality is important and all that.

Dr. Asfandyar : Unki wajah se koi emergency patient hai? ya kisi admit ko koi problem hai? Ya koi treatment delay ho gaya hai?

Dr. Fariyal : Nahi

Dr. Asfandyar : to phir problem kya hai.. Maine tumko bhi 1/2 an hour diya tha and secondly ho sakta hai wo kahin busy ho ye Zuhr ka waqt ho sakta hai namaz per rahi ho.

Dr. Fariyal hiding her anger : may be let me check ..chalo phir baad me milte hai.

As soon as she left Zubia came out of bathroom and said : ab mai kya karun.

Asfi : namaaz paro bagalwale room me aur phir jao duty pe

Zubia: per aap mujhko extra favour mat kerye ye aap ke impression ko kharaab ker dega.

Asfi : everyone has few minutes margin I haven't done any favours on you agar wo kisi aur ki complaint kerti tab bhi mai yahi kerta anyways stop wasting time otherwise you will actually be late

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
278K 14.8K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...
174K 10K 86
what will happen when a person u love dearly is taken away from u.. the destiny played its cruel game and separated karan from monami.. dil from its...
136K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...