𝐡𝑅𝑂𝐾𝐸𝑁 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀𝑆 𝐢...

By stefzco

π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—œπ—–π—› Hope Mikaelson moves to Outer banks after her parents death. Apparently, it's paradise on earth... More

Cast
οΌ°ο½’ο½ο½Œο½ο½‡ο½•ο½…
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½ο½ƒο½”ο½…ο½’ο½“
1ct. 1
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 1
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 2
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 3
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 4
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 5
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 6
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 7
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 9
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 10
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 11
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 12
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 13
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 14
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 15
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 16
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 17
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 18
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 19
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 20
οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 21

οΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’ 8

5.9K 223 29
By stefzco

BROKEN DREAMS CLUB
☽ ✮ ☾

POPE HAD CONVINCED HER TO COME TO THE KEGGER, EVEN IF SHE DIDN'T WANT TO AT FIRST. Parties weren't really her thing, even when she was at the Salvatore boarding house. And on top of that, she didn't know anybody here except Pope and his group of friends. But since she was his cousin and apparently involved in this because she was there when they found the boat, Pope told her she had to come.

But she still felt like she was intruding when she was with the pogues. And it was a long time since she had friends, she didn't really know how to have friends. Right now, Kiara was talking to some of a boy, while Pope was trying to flirt with a girl. Hope chuckled when he weirded out the girl by discussing dead bodies. JJ was kissing some girl and he looked the most intoxicated from the group of friends. And then there was John B who was by a Keg filling people cup's up.

Hope was sitting on the beach with a boy who wouldn't leave her alone. She didn't listen to him but he didn't look bothered by this. She was starting to get annoyed by him and wanted to cut his tongue out. He leaned closer to her to kiss her, clearly not understanding she wasn't interested. She pushed him carelessly and he fell on the ground before he could even touch her.

She grinned proudly and started to leave, but he grabbed her by the arm. "Hey, you bitch!"

Hope rolled her eyes, she was going to break his arm or something when John B immediately came, breaking them apart. "Hey man, she's clearly not interested."

"Did we ask you something? No so fuck off." the boy responded angrily. Hope could see that John B, started to get angry and that it would soon turn into a conquest of toxic masculinity. Before they could fight, Hope threw her drink at the boy. He yelled at her and looked like he wanted to hit her. With one quick movement from Hope, the boy was once again on the floor groaning in pain.

"Take this as a lesson about consent, you ass," Hope told the boy furiously. She started to walk away, and John B followed her. "I don't need saving, John."

"I can see that," commented John B with a chuckle. "How do you know how to do that?"

Hope shrugged her shoulders. "I'm good at sports and took some self-defense class."

Knowing how to fight was a must-have for Mikaelsons, and after she had been processed by the hollow she felt weak. So learning how to fight mad ever feel stronger, besides she couldn't always depend on her magic. And she liked punching people. It was a stress relief.

"That was cool, like really badass." he complimented her. "Do you want a drink since you know you had to teach that jackass a lesson?"

"Sure," Hope answered softly. "Why not."

They went back to the keg and John B filled her a drink and they continued to talk for a while. "What is she doing here?" A voice asked from behind the pair. John B and Hope turned around to Kiara who looked furious.

Hope looked in the same direction as Kiara and her eyes landed on Sarah Cameron. John B turns as well and watches Sarah climb the buoy. Hope knew her, and she thought Sarah was quite nice. It was her older brother who was a jerk and hit on her constantly. He also looked like he was high all the time. Keelin was friends with their father, so they had seen each other a few times. Hope and Sarah weren't exactly friends, but they spend some time together and were amicable. Sarah was okay.  

"I'm guessing you are not friends with Sarah," commented Hope.

Kiara scoffed. "Of course you know her, you're a Kook."

"From what I remember you are also a Kook," Hope responded irritated at the girl.

"Hey, hey girls no need to get angry," said John B as he came between the two angry girls. Near them, there was a drunk JJ, who was yelling out after Sarah. Hope groaned, knowing JJ would cause trouble again. "Oh, wait. Hey, hey, hey. Sarah!"

"Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ asked Sarah grinning

"No, thanks." She declined politely

"Come on, is it not fancy enough for you?" JJ insisted.

Sarah shook her head and told the boy. "No, we were just leaving."

"JJ, she told you no. Leave it." Hope told JJ firmly. The drunk boy was going to leave it and propose the drink to Hope instead, but Topper had to open his mouth.

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper said, with a fake smile at JJ. "Thank you, man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice, but I didn't ask you," JJ said irritated to Topper. He smirked. "Now if you said 'pretty please', maybe" JJ pulls the cup away, taunting.

Topper asked sarcastically "Oh, pretty please?"

JJ totally ignored him and handed a cup to Sarah, to aggravate Topper on purpose. "So, Sarah, you can have it--"

Furious at JJ, Topper slaps the cup away. Topper hit the cup of alcohol out of JJ's hands all over Hope's shirt.

"Seriously?" Hope mumbled to herself furiously, because now her top was completely drenched, by alcohol on top of that. She pushed JJ out of her way and went towards Topper.

"She doesn't want it, you--" Topper was cut off by Hope shoving him back, pushing Topper by the chest. She was so angry at him. Realizing she might have overreacted, she took a step back and calmed herself down.

But JJ took that as an invitation to fight and shoved Topper the same way Hope did. John B yanked each one of JJ's arms and pulled him back. Sarah did the same with her boyfriend, she grabbed him trying to restrain him.

"You're so funny, man!" JJ yelled angrily.

"Dirty Pogues." Topper let out with distaste.

As soon as the words left Topper's lips John B ran towards Topper, pushing him back as both JJ and Hope did. Pope sensed things spinning out of control. He immediately came and pulled John B back. "John B! We're supposed to be incognito, remember?" Pope attempted to remind John B, but it didn't look like it had much effect.

"Babe, babe, babe, babe--" Sarah begged but she was ignored. The boys continued to hit each other, over and over as everybody cheered on them, except Hope, Sarah, and Kiara who protested at them.

"Don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?" Topper said tauntingly as he stands over John B. Hope gasped in shock at Topper's words getting angry at the boy. If someone said things like that about her father's death she would hurt them, a lot.

John B is instantly enraged. He lunges at Topper who sidesteps and retaliates with a real punch that knocks John B's bandana. The crowd of idiot teenagers was chanting 'Fight!' eagerly as Topper kicked John B again. The fight is vicious and evenly matched. John B is scrappy. Topper fights with fierce intensity.

When Topper stood up and pushed John B into the water. John B pushes Topper who's knocked back into a tidal pool. As Topper steps out he shoves John B towards the water. Now they were fighting in the water.

Kiara shouted worriedly. "John B, let him go!"

"Topper, Stop!" Sarah begged her boyfriend, but it was ineffective seeing as the boys continued to fight. John B swung and punched Topper right in the face, Pope and JJ applauded him. Hope rolled her eyes at all this toxic masculinity.

John B screamed at the top of his lungs. "Come on, Topper!" Topper connects brutally his fist brutally to John B's face. John B goes down near the tidal pool. Topper drags John B to the water. He holds his head underwater. Pope tries to get through but he can't.

Hope seeing John B in real danger of being drowned ran there, and punched Topper. He pushed her away from the fight. She didn't know how it happened but Hope got surprised as she tried to interfere again, and she got hit in the nose by Topper. She fell in the water. She groaned in pain as she was holding her broken nose, but she quickly put her nose back in place.

She cursed herself because she wanted to appear normal, she didn't put much force as she hit Topper and it resulted in her getting hit back. It sucked to act like a human. It wasn't that her injury hurt that much as it was already healed, but it hurt her ego.

As she was sitting in the water, holding her bloodied nose, she murmured a spell making Topper fall in the water. However, he quickly regained balance, and before John B could hit him back he was once again put underwater by Topper. Hope couldn't exactly do much more than that in magic spells if she wanted to stay incognito.

Suddenly, JJ walked towards the two boys headed straight for Topper. He pulled out a gun and holding it to Topper's head. People started running from the fight and shouting 'gun. It was literally chaos. "Yeah, you know what that is." JJ told him "Your move broski."

Topper holds his hands up, and back up slowly. Hope runs to John B and helps him get out of the water, he didn't look good. She lifts groggy John B and he spits out water. She rubs his back soothingly.

"Come on. Chill, dude!" Pope yelled in a panic at his friend. This was too much stressful for Pope to handle.

Kiara yelled. "JJ!"

"Put the gun down!" Sarah yelled.

"Did you say something, princess?" JJ asked at Sarah challengingly.

"We're good, we're good," Topper promised him as he held his hands up in surrender.

"Put the gun down!" Sarah yelled at JJ, frightened for her boyfriend. "Kie, Can you guys check your psycho friend, please?" she asked turning towards Kiara.

"Okay, everyone listens up!" JJ screamed as he raises the gun to the sky. "Get the hell off our side of the island!" He then fired off two shots into the air, like the imbecile that he was. The throng of kids ducks and scatter. Pope and Kie went over to JJ angrily.

As the Pogues ran off, Kiara shoves JJ. "You're an idiot."

"Yeah, sure. I just saved his fucking life." defended himself JJ, while his friends yelled at him.

"Guys!" Hope called after the friends who were arguing while she was holding an unconscious John B. "He might have a concussion, someone needs to watch over him tonight "

"I will take care of him." proposed JJ.

Hope nodded. "I'll help, Kellin taught me some stuff on how to deal with concussions"

Kiara and Pope left to their houses, while JJ and Hope carried an unconscious, beaten-up John B to the twinkie. There was a silence between the teens, while JJ was driving and Hope was checking up on the unconscious John B.

"Aren't you going to yell at me about how an imbecile I am?" JJ suddenly asked.

"It's not like you don't already know it," told him Hope in all honestly. "Besides, you weren't really the only idiot, I pushed Topper first. My annoying anger issues came out. And John B could have walked out instead of fighting Topper after his comments on pogues. But nope, toxic masculinity equals fight." Hope then added. "But still, you should be more careful with that gun. You could hurt someone by accident."

"Don't worry princess I know how to use it." JJ winked at her, as he shows her the gun and played with it with one of his hands while he was holding the wheel with the other.

"All I'm saying is be careful, my parents died because I was confident and reckless." Hope insisted.

"Oh." JJ's eyes widen and he instantly stops acting like an idiot. "Yeah, you're right."

He then tried to change the topic. "And your nose?" JJ asked concerned as he looked at her nose, which was not bloody anymore after she cleaned it in the seawater. "I saw Topper hit you pretty hard. It even looked like it was broken at first." JJ said.

Hope shrugged her shoulders. "Oh it's nothing, it doesn't even hurt." He did, however, broke her nose, she just healed quickly.

"Yeah, cuz Topper hits like a pussy." JJ said jokingly, making Hope chuckle loudly.

When they finally arrived at the Chateau, the two teens put John B to bed, and JJ panted. "God he was heavy," he complained as he sat down.

Hope shrugged her shoulders. "Not that much, you just don't have much muscle."

"Hey!" complained JJ, "look at that, this is strong, this is full, very manly muscle."

Hope chuckled and said sarcastically. "Sure."

"You're no good for my ego," JJ complained childishly.

The two talked for a while watching over John B in case he vomited if he happens to have a concussion. Hope fell asleep on JJ's shoulder as, as he leaned his head on hers and fell asleep as well.

Lmao, I'm so bad at writing action and fight scenes, sorry guys.

Also, I'm making Hope less strong since there will be no plot if she can "kill" everybody easily. And she tries to act normal so she can't use her powers in front of everybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 90 21
πΎπ‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜, πΎπ‘–π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž'𝑠 𝑑𝑀𝑖𝑛 π‘ π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ. πΎπ‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘–π‘ π‘™π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘, 𝑏...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
490K 3.7K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
113K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...