Sweetness Of Love βœ”

By free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his childre... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
Avni and Neil
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 22

965 133 50
By free_bird_123_

"Help me out with this," Navya whined softly as she gave her color box to me. Sitting next to her on the sofa I help her by choosing the colors for her scenery, then gently kiss her forehead.

"You alright?" She looks at me with a confused face.

"Yeah, I am." I close my eyes trying to wipe the worry off my face.

She keeps staring at me trying to understand me but when she couldn't she hugs me, making me surprised yet my heart feels with warmth. "I love you." Raising her body she plants a small kiss on my cheek then hugs me again. I pull her more into me, all I need is someone to hold me, tomorrow's day has been a 'Mystery' for me.

Navya pulls back and smiles at me, then gets busy with her coloring. I drift into my memories.

"I think we should leave for India first, don't you want your mother to know you are divorced?" Zar questioned as we came out from Rayan's house.

"I just want some time with myself." I keep my face straight not letting the heartbreak affect me.

"I know we are kind of enemies but still I want to suggest you, go to your mom. Not all mothers are like my mother." She replied a fake chuckle escaped her lips while she hastily wiped her tear away.

"You'll be my best enemy forever, I love you." I hug her out of love and concern, she responds to the hug.

Pulling out she adds, "I am straight! So keep shut all of your dirty minds."

I chuckle. "Well, I am straight too." Giving her a simple reply I smile because I know whatever she said was just to brighten my face.

"So? Let's leave for India?" She looks at me with raised eyebrows as we walk on the silent street.

"I don't think we have any other place to spend our night. If we spend our money on a hotel room we may not be able to pay for the flight." She adds when I don't reply.

"I'll talk to Neela maa on the phone first because I don't want to cry and tell her everything." I think deeply. "I don't want her to worry about me so I'll speak on call then move to India"

We reach a park. "Sure, take your time. Till then I'll book tickets." She passed her phone to me then walks away into the park. I didn't have a phone because I damaged it out of frustration. I settle myself on the bench, I wanted to ask her why she's coming with me but then I thought maybe like me even she wants to just run away from London.

Holding my breath, I welcome all the courage as dial I Neela maa's number. When she doesn't answer the call I assume maybe she is ignoring the unknown number.

Surprisingly, she answers the call the third time. "Hello." I heard a male voice coming from the other side. I take a look at the screen to make sure I have dialed the correct number.

"Hello, who's this?" I hear the same voice again, why does this voice kinda feel familiar.

Shrugging my thoughts I answer. "It's Avni, please give the phone to its owner."

The silence was welcomed from the other side before I heard a whisper, "Avni!"

I am still in confusion who is the stranger. "Has maa lost her phone or you robbed her phone, mister?" I question suspiciously.

"No, No, I have my phone with me. Tell me, how are you?" My all courage breaks down when I hear maa's loving voice.

Biting my lower lip, I answer, "Maa, I gave divorce to Rayan. I think he is not made for me." I keep everything inside me not wanting to disturb her.

"Come back, Avni. I am waiting for you." I hear a soft reply while a few tears escape from my eyes.

"I am coming, Maa. I am coming!" I exclaimed wiping the tears away.

Happily bidding bye to her I wait for Zar. A few minutes later she comes and sits beside me. The frown on her face confuses me, she turns to look at me as she tries to read something from my face.

As if not finding anything, she sighs. "I have a question. I hope you won't mind answering it?" I nod my head asking her to continue.

"You completed your graduation with Rayan, right?" I nod my head accepting the fact while she continued. "It's been four years since you guys completed graduation."

"It's just been two years. Remember, Rayan took care of me for two years only!" I add to correct her.

She forwards a few papers to me, I look at my graduation certificate of the year 2012 and nod saying it's mine. She shows her phone which shows the year 2017. I frown in confusion, did I skip my life of the year 2013-14?

"I remember, Rayan was with you from 2015-16. It's not like I am questioning you, honestly, it's none of my concern because it's your life but still would you mind saying what you did in 2013-14? So that I can help you out if I can." She stops waiting for my answer while I am pushed into deep thoughts.

"After graduation, I went with maa for India then I was with her for a few months. After that I don't remember anything, when I got up I was in the hospital with Rayan occupied on the couch." I recall everything as pain rushes in my heart.

Did I lose my memory of two damn years?!

I don't even know in these two years who I made mine, who needs me, who is my enemy. What if I owe someone anything? What if someone is waiting for me? What if someone is missing me? What if I had unknowingly hurt someone? These thoughts drown me crazy as my hands start shaking.

"Relax, don't let anyone know about this because people may try to take advantage of your loss. Talk with your mom and of course, I am sure she knows everything." Zar patted my shoulder as she took hold of my shaky hands to provide some strength.

"Let's go before we miss the flight." Holding me she drags the luggage as we walk towards the answers of my missing memory, India.

When I enter, maa welcomed me and Zar. Maa tried to avoid taking Rayan's name so did I. Zar was kinda silent because she was a stranger to maa.

Without taking the time I share everything with maa, she just smiled and said the answer is with her.

"Come," Maa called someone who came out from a room, I didn't even see him properly the panic attack hits me. My heart started pounding, I was not able to breathe, my whole body went still before I fell unconscious.

My body shakes recalling those memories. From that day maa never mentioned to me about my past and just to make me feel better she shifted to another city because for a few days the room from which the boy appeared looked scary for me.

Zar avoided mentioning the boy in front of me, I wanted to know who he was and once I tried recalling and the panic attack hit me. To avoid all these Zar and I joined the police force.

Since the police force requires some private time with partners I shifted to Mumbai with my partners aka friends.

Tomorrow is the day when years ago I got a panic attack. Every year this day comes I feel so helpless, though as I got busy at work I didn't get attacks. From last year I never got an attack and I hope to not get even this year. Zar, Myra, Aayan, and Eva are the only people who know about my past and attacks. I am glad they never judged me for it nor left me alone.

"What's wrong?" I snap my head to the owner of the voice. "You fine, Ms. Strong?" Niam gently wiped the tear away from my cheek making me realize I was crying.

"Just thinking something." I shrug with a faint smile because lying to him is a very bad idea.

"Then stop thinking, I don't want you to cry." He makes a sad face and hugs me as he sat on the arm of the sofa. Navya slips beside me as she hugs me from the other side. As long as they are with me I don't think they'll let me be sad.

The whistling sound coming from the doorway catches our attention, Neil comes from the office playing with his keys. I smile at his childishness, his eyes shine when they meet mine.

"Hello, family!" He exclaimed as his words carry contentment in them, the way he addressed 'Family' my heart fluttered.

Picking Navya up he throws her in the air and quickly catches her before she hits the ground while the little girl giggles. Smiling at me, he sits next to me. I flinch when Niam jumps and sits in my lap, smiling at his antics I look at Neil to find Navya settled on his lap.

"One selfie, with my loved ones." Neil stared into my eyes as he took his phone. He wraps an arm around my shoulder while I rest my head on his chest. We all smile looking at his phone screen as he clicked a few selfies. Niam and Navya made certain poses in each selfie while I and Neil were just smiling.

This man is so good and I regret overacting in the morning. However, I don't think I'll be able to share him with anyone. He is mine, just like I am his.

Niam and Navya get busy with Neil's phone as they laugh looking at their funny poses. I raise my head from Neil's chest and plant a sweet peck on his cheek taking him by surprise. He jumps a little in shock, I suppress my laugh by biting my lower lip. He looks at me with a surprised expression while his eyes shine.

I look away thinking of this step as a victory but the next moment Neil proves me wrong as he gives back to back three kisses on my cheek. My eyebrows shoot up while the little kids giggle enjoying my embarrassment.

I look at Neil expecting him to be smirking at his victory but instead, a smile adorns his lips.

"Niam, Navya, go to Avni's flat. Zar and Myra may be waiting for us to join them at dinner. I and Avni will be back soon." He calmly ordered Niam and Navya while they both obeyed and walked.

"Take the stairs, don't take the elevator." I quickly yell before they leave because they are so naughty that I am afraid they'll get stuck in the elevator.

"Yeah fine!" Niam turned around and nodded while Navya's pouty face clearly expressed she was willing to go through the elevator.

I keep looking in their direction, as soon as they close the door and disappear Neil keeps his head on my lap. Not expecting this my heart starts the abnormal tune which it usually does in his presence.

He gently takes my hands in his as he starts playing with them and I know he is preparing himself to say something. Softly planting a kiss on my knuckles, he looks at me I give him an encouraging smile to continue.

Returning his charming smile to me he starts, "Avni, I want to spend some time with you, alone. So, after the dinner please say 'Goodbye' to your sleep and say 'Hey' to Neil Khanna."

I keep looking at him with a smile. I am unaware of the reason behind this decision but when I feel at peace with him why will I deny it?

"Usually, I don't sleep tonight because the day about tomorrow drags my attention," I state honestly not wanting to hide anything from him, tomorrow is the same day where years ago I got a panic attack.

"Why?" He questions though there is no sign of confusion on his face.

"I'll tell you when we are spending our time." I ruffle his hair while he laughs.

"I just want to fill the blanks of our lives." He stares into my eyes, his eyes hold nothing but truth and softness.

In response, I bow down and kiss his forehead. Unintentionally, my eyes fall on his lips. There's nothing to shy away from when you are with your man, quickly pecking my man's lips I sit straight.

His eyes hold amazement as he pouted his lips and flew a flying kiss at me. I smile at his charming gestures, after a long time I feel I'm alive for a perfect reason.

I was fine,
He made me better.

I was loving,
He made me loveable.

I was Avni,
He made me Neil's Avni.

Deep in my heart, I know I'll do anything just to be his Avni.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

So, how was it?

The next part will include Avni's POV because there are a few things that I want to complete from her view.

Which was your favorite scene of this chapter?

I hope you guys are fine with the flow of Sweetness Of Love?

Thanks for all the love in the last chapter, means a lot.

Do vote, comment, and share with your friends.

Thank y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
21.5K 2.7K 12
Marriage the purest form of relationship. A promise, a power that binds two souls not just for all through their life but also for their next seven l...
30.3K 7.3K 43
Hello everyone!! 'π™Όπš’ π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš‹πšŽπšŠπš πšπš˜πš› πš πš‘πš˜πš–?? ' π™‡π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™–π™§π™© π™—π™šπ™–π™© 𝙀𝙛 π™‘π™žπ™›π™š ❀ Lady: Drive safely beta, it i...
31.9K 3.1K 28
Avni & Neil fell in love with each other in college but unaware that their families are enemies from last 20 yrs. What will happen when they got to...