At first sight

By melloproductions

What happens when 24 year old Myron Davis gets herself caught up with Vincenzio Ferrari the don of the Italia... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Epilouge

Part 9

20K 489 224
By melloproductions

I groan as I am woken up to the sound of pounding at the hotel door.

I look at the clock on the side table to see that it reads 8am, oh shit maybe it's the lady at the front desk coming to tell me I have get out of this room.

I start to make my way to the door but freeze in my tracks at the voice that comes from the other side.

"Myron I swear to god if you don't open this damn door" I say my words dripping with anger. "I know you are in here" I say getting impatient.

"You have three seconds before I break this door down"

One...

Two...

Three...

I have one of the two men that let her get away in the first place kick the door in, I instruct him to wait by the door and I tell his idiot accomplice to go start the car back up so we can be in and out, while I go get this crazy woman.

I frown when I don't see her anywhere in this room, the lady at the front desk said she was in this room.

"Fuck!!" I hear 'Dino' the man that I left at the door shout. I make my way to the front door to see him on his knees holding his manhood.

"The fuck happened to you" I question.

"She went that way" is all he says as he points to the direction of the elevators.

I run off to the direction he pointed in to see the elevator door closing but not before I catch a glimpse of my Myron through the cracks, waving at me with a big grin on her face.

"Fuck me", I say to myself as I run towards the stairwell to catch up with her.

I feel bad because I kicked that man in the nuts but in my defense he tried to touch me. I hid under the bed when Vincenzio came into the room I waited under there until I didn't see him in sight then I booked it.

Now I'm in the elevator, adrenaline rushing through my veins as I wait for the elevator to reach the lobby floor.

When the door finally opens I'm met with a very upset look Vincenzio. I give him a nervous chuckle as I scratch the back of my head.

"Hey Vincenzio, funny seeing you here, are you here on vacation?" I question giving him a nervous smile.

"Stop fucking playing with me Myron get your ass out here, we're going home" he demands with a look that could kill on his face.

"Ok...ok calm down, I'm sorry" I say looking down as I walk out of the elevator.

I walk in front of Vincenzio with him right behind me, I start to feel him burn holes into the back of my head at how hard he's staring at me .

I decide to make the only logical decision I could think of, because I'm a jackass who doesn't care. I look over my shoulder slightly to see Vincenzio catching sly glimpses of my ass as I walk in front of him. Sick sexy bastard.

I take a deep breath before I sprint through the lobby, I run out the building and make a left turn into a crowd of people, I seen Vincenzio right behind me until I decided to turn into a crowd of people, I feel like I ran at least 5 miles .

I turn into a alleyway to stop and catch my breath, when I look up and see Vincenzio b line straight towards me with so much anger in his face.

I slowly back up with my hands up in defense in front of me "ok look, I'm sorry it was reflex" I say as he starts to get closer to me .

I turn around and try to run again but he grabs me by my waist, picks me up and flings me over his shoulder.

"Come on I won't run again, I promise just put me down" I say as I wiggle in his arms.

Smack.

Did he jus- yep he slapped my ass I think to myself as I feel the now burning sensation on my butt. "You fucker, come on I said I was sorry... actually you took me in the first place you should be the one apologizing" I say to him as he walks down the road back towards the hotel.

I hit him on his back and he seems completely unfazed by it, so I continue to hit him on the back as I swing my legs back and fourth.

He smacks my ass again making me hiss in pain, "stop fucking moving or your ass isn't going be the only thing that at hurts" he says like it's a promise and not a threat.

A couple walks by staring us down and I call out to them "can y'all stop looking and help me I'm being taken against my will" I yell out.

They turn their gave away from me and speed walk away with their heads down.

"Fuck you" I flip them off, nobody's gonna stop him and he's clearly taking me.

So I play dead on his shoulder till we reach the front of the hotel building, that's when I notice the car that's right in front of the building with the man that I kicked in the passenger seat and another man in the drivers seat. I give him a apologetic smile through the open window and he nods his head.

Vincenzio flings me in the backseat of the car and sits as close to me as possible making sure I don't try to throw myself out of the window or something.
***

We make it back to the house and Vincenzio still decides I don't deserve to walk so he carries me into the house. When we enter the house I'm greated with a smirking Alfonso as he shakes his head at me, I shoot him the middle finger as Vincenzio carries me up the stairs.

I look up in confusion when I see he walks past the room that I've been staying in for the long while I've been here, "where are we going, my rooms back there" I say as I hang my arms over his back. He's carrying me like I'm some sort of ragdoll.

"Since you can't be trusted by yourself you'll be staying with me" I frown at his words, me and him in a room together, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

"Look I said I was sorry damn come on let me go now, I've learned my lesson" I mimick in his voice.

He ignores me. "Well can I stay with Alfonso instead it's so many things I'll do to hi-" I'm cut off by him
slapping my ass and that slight stinging sensation is back, so I do the only logical thing I can think of and I smack his ass.

He stops and sets me down on my feet as he looks down at me with a scowl on his face. I wiggle my eyebrows at him as I turn to walk back in the direction of my old room.

He grabs my wrist and turns me back to the direction of his room and points towards the door, I stomp over to the double door swinging it open and slamming it shut behind me.

Holy fucking Christ this room is so elegant, I look around the room observing the biggest bed I've ever seen it looks so comfy with its white comforter, deep blue throw blanket and different shades of blue decorative pillows. There is a little couch that sits at the end of the bed it's located right in front of yet another big ass flat screen tv. I look further into the room and observe the actual living room that's in the back of this luxurious room with white couches with the hints of blue as it's accent color.

I walk around the room a little more and come across the closet. Opening it up I come to find that half of it is filled with men's clothes and the other half has all of the clothes that I actually like. It has a long royal blue couch in the middle of it with the same theme going on in the whole room so far.

I make my way out the closet and head for the last door in this room, which I can only assume is the bathroom. When I open the door I'm struck with the glow of the beautiful white bathroom. It had the prettiest larger circle shaped tub in the middle of it with the white marble double shower head shower behind it, their was two different sets of sinks on each side of the room. On one side of the sink it had a black chair slid into a cubicle at the end, in the far corner of the counter it had what looked to be a display rack that was filled with different types of cologne. On the other side of the room, this sink contained the same chair just in marble, and instead of the cologne display it had a white glow rack that was filled with different types of jewelry. I just couldn't resist the urge to rip my clothes off and get into the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.1K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
28.3K 498 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
513K 16.3K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...
41.6K 740 38
Myla Mendez is the heir to the Italian Mafia thrown. She ruthless, fearless, and brutal. Enzo Romano is identical to her and the soon to be leader o...