Champion To Noble

By yeroberu

[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Kyokushin Karate was a martial art that originated in Japan. There was once a girl nam... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
EPISODE 26
Episode 28
jniwniuwoknwqiejmbc
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
-END OF SEASON 1-

Episode 27

349 14 0
By yeroberu

Red Pattinson's Point of View

...

Ba-dum...

Ba-dum...

Three days passed since the incident with my sister. All of us are on the living room with cold sweats on our pale faces.

Because...

We didn't receive any letter from the black mages.

I'm gripping my hands while looking at a bunch of royal guards in front of me while wearing their silver armor.

All of us are standing while looking at each other.

Lilian kept her face down, and she's staring at the floor for quite a while now.

The crown prince looks calm and composed but I can sense him being nervous about the situation while talking to the guards.

Kenji... I have no idea what he's thinking. He also keeps his head down and I can't even see the look in his eyes.

Ethan isn't awake yet. And even though he needs to wake up, I would like for him to rest a little more. Paralysis was a big deal, and he might react violently as to what happened to Velvet.

My brother... Lucas, gives off an unnatural vibe and emits a pressure beyond the scale. I can see the royal guards barely even holding back their fear on him.

We sent Prince Fernsby to the capital to report what happened and to guarantee his safety. He calmly accepts the crown prince's suggestion and left two days ago.

The mad dog, Calixtar... his golden cat-eyes became more sharper and bright. There are veins all over his arms and neck as he clench his fists.

And...

Princess Camilla...she's biting her right thumbnail and gripping her yellow dress. Her eyes became more larger than before and she looks

like a person facing death itself.

And me...

Even though I act like this... I'm hella worried for my sister.

I clasped my fingers with each other and raised my chin.

"It's already been three days. And there's not even a single letter from the culprits. And I conclude that this is not a simple kidnapping that only needs money and power to solve." I said.

We are ready to fight and retrieve Velvet. We're gifted to put up a fight with the mages, and we have the royal guards on our side.

But, the thing is...

We don't have a single clue as to where might Velvet be.

We don't know who's the mastermind behind this.

We don't know where their hideout is.

We don't know how to retrieve my sister.

And...

We don't know when we might be too late.

But...we will find a way no matter what.

And...there's a hope.

"Your highness, the master of the sub city has arrived." Said a royal guard while bending his left leg to the crown prince.

As the door opens, heavy footsteps followed.

CLACK

CLACK

CLACK

The sound of the thin, black cane, echoing in the hall brought creeps to the men.

A tanned woman, wearing a simple equestrian and with a shoulder-length, straight, lavender hair walks towards the crown prince.

Her body, her posture, her looks...all things about her are exceptional.

She's holding a normal black cane with her right hand.

...

I caught a glimpse of her fierce eyes; with two different colors...lime green on the left, and deep blue on the right.

She looks like a lady around 20. But of course, I was wrong.

Thelamora Haydn.

That name is carved on every book about mana.

She's an Elemental, a highly respected being who was blessed by nature.

And she's not just your ordinary Elemental, she's dual-wielder and can manipulate both water and air by her will.

In the world population, less than one percent are born as an Elemental. And the lady who's standing right before us is the very first person that has the ability to manipulate two elements.

And...

In the book, it says...

That she's over two hundred years old.

Yet...

She look as good as new.

A living legend, indeed.

She rules the sub city; an ubderground place right under the capital. It is a place for mages, and even the Elementals.

We, as an act of respect, bowed our heads to her presence except the imperial highnesses.

...

She locked her gaze to his highness, who's very calm and composed.

"Long time no see, Lady Haydn"

Thelamora Haydn replied with a weak smile.

"Pleasure to see you again, your highness" Lady Haydn bowed. "Now...could you please explain why such a person as I, have to offer my company to your highness."

...

The way she talks, stunned me.

It's actually the second time I've seen her in my life. And the chills from the first time I've met her didn't fade a bit.

"Some unknown group of mages kidnapped a person who's very close to the Imperial Family, the first daughter of the Pattinson house." Caspian said in a straight face, not a hint of fear and nervousness on his face. "We have no clue how to find her."

...

All of us remained silent, and waiting for her reply.

" The time I received your letter, I thought this situation is a big deal, what makes you think that my presence is needed? You could've just ask for my people, you knew very well that they can handle this, your highness."

And there...I saw a touch of nervousness on Caspian's face. "I have a hunch."

All of us looked at him, puzzled.

Lady Haydn raised her eyebrow, seems like he caught her interest.

"And what might that be?"

Caspian looked at me, and from his look, I can tell what he's saying to me.

"Leave the hall for now..." I said to the Royal guards. And they obediently left the hall with the tiniest sound they could make.

...

Prince Caspian nervously opened his mouth and locked his eyes on Lady Haydn.

"Daven"

...?

Huh?

As the word escaped his lips, Lady Haydn gone frozen stiff.

Even the others can't understand his highness.

"I see..." She replied.

They look into each other's eyes as if they're communicating.

Princess Camilla broke the deafening silence. "W-what does that mean? Is V-velvet alright? And, what's with your looks? Is it dangerous??" Cold sweat runs through her face.

I swallowed my dry saliva, thinking that the atmosphere suddenly changed.

But the two of them act as if they didn't hear the princess.

"From the looks in your eyes, you must have a very good reason to think that and say his name."

For the living legend to say that, it makes my brain go wild.

His highness nodded. "Let's just say...this is a very serious situation. I hope it's just a hunch."

...

Danger...

My sister's in danger.

Tho I know her abilities, I can't help but tremble by the thought of her being tortured or something.

I saw the others by the edge of my eyes...

There they are....

standing and trembling...

probably deep in thought.

I don't know what to do anymore...

For now...

I need to put my trust to Thelamora Haydn.

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.2K 73
‟Tonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...
50.4K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...
Tears Of Kai Yuan By Avigayil

Historical Fiction

75.8K 3.1K 35
Location: Ancient China Date: T'ang Dynasty During the most flourishing era in Ancient China, all seemed to be well for the people. The kingdom was g...
Guard Dog By whizbee_

Historical Fiction

14.5K 948 15
He was just a chief minister who fell in love with a prince. He expected trouble. But he never expected his love was part of a big scheme. The prin...