fifty shades of minsung~

By mInMiNcutieguy

Jisung is in his last year of college, looking for a job so that he can begin his life on the right track. He... More

intro
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter six-teen
chapter seven-teen
chapter eight-teen
chapter nine-teen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
hiii 😋
summary

chapter four-teen

15.1K 405 323
By mInMiNcutieguy

jisung stretched out on the big, comfy bed, his arms wandering around the bed looking for the familiar warmth of minho.. but it wasn't there. he opened his eyes with furrowed eyebrows, looking to the empty spot on the bed. where's minho?

he sat up, looking around the room. but no minho. he got out of bed, and headed over to minho's closet to grab a hoodie. after pulling the fabric over his head, he let out a heavy sigh and decided to check around the house for minho.

before heading down the stairs, he quickly grabbed his phone to check the time.

11:43am

"shit.. i missed work!" jisung swore under his breath, quickly dialing minho's number.

the phone only rang once till minho's voice softly rang through, "good morning baby~"

"hey min.. where are you?"

"work. i was going to wake you but you looked so peaceful, i just couldn't do it."

jisung shook his head, not that minho would see, but it was mostly towards himself anyways, "well i'll be there soon, okay?"

"no you're not baby. you are going to stay at home."

jisung might've been overthinking but technically minho's house isn't really his home. he's only stayed here a few nights. he hadn't actually been home, with felix, for awhile. then it got him thinking that maybe he should go home soon. i bet felix is lonely without me.. i'll ask minho to take me home later.

but he brushed it off and continued the conversation, "but isnny that pretty irresponsible? couldn't i get fired?"

minho laughed through the phone, making jisung blush from the beautiful sound, "baby, i'm your boss. and i would never fire you."

"oh.. right." jisung had honestly forgot that he's dating his boss. "but still! i should still come to work."

"no, you are going to rest all day. okay?" minho said sternly but still gently.

"fine.." jisung said feeling defeated. "but i'm just going to do double work tomorrow, understand?"

"whatever you say princess, i'll see you later. okay?"

"okay.. see you later." jisung hung up the phone. he felt frustrated he wasn't able to work, it felt like he was taking advantage of minho.. and he really didn't like the idea of that.

jisung let out one last sigh before heading downstairs into the kitchen to fix himself something to eat. but once he made it into the kitchen, there was a woman there dressed nicely from head to toe. he let out small gasp, surprised by the presence, "uhm- excuse me?"

the women turned around giving the same gasp that jisung had, "oh sweetie, you scared me!" the women said resting her hand above her heart.

"me too." jisung whispered under his breath so the woman wouldn't hear. "uh not to be rude, but why are you in m-minho's house?"

"oh my goodness, how rude of me!" the women gasped and walked over to jisung with her hand extended for him to shake, "i'm lee soo-ah, minho's mother." she smiled.

"oh! oh my goodness." jisung bowed down to a 90 degree angle, "it's nice to meet you mrs. lee, i'm jisung. han jisung."

"oh no honey, stand up straight! don't worry about all the formalities, and also please call me soo-ah or mama!"

"o-okay soo-ah.." jisung smiled shyly, playing with his fingers.

"aww you are too adorable!" soo-ah pinched jisung's cheeks, "no wonder minho likes you!"

jisung was left speechless, he didn't know what to say back. he was meeting minho's mom and he didn't exactly want to make a fool out of himself.

"anyways sweetie, is minho here? i was hoping to run into him." soo-ah smiled, looking around for any sign of minho.

"oh, he's at work right now.. i can call him if you'd like?"

"oh no, i don't want to bug him while he's at work. i'll just wait!" she walked into the kitchen, beginning to pull things out of cabinets. "let's make some food to pass by time!"

"o-okay!" jisung said excitedly, beginning to walk over and help make food.

1:40pm

"and when he fell off the counter, he didn't even cry! he just got up from the floor and said, 'mommy did you see that!' it was so cute! he's always been extremely independent and i don't think i've ever seen that little boy cry. well besides when he was a baby; but once he turned two, we never saw him cry again." soo-ah was telling jisung stories from minho's childhood.

they had finished cooking and eating awhile ago, but they had none stop conversations throughout the whole period. jisung instantly felt comfortable around soo-ah, almost like she was his second mother.

"now jisung, tell me about you! i want to know everything." soo-ah smiled kindly, crossing her hands over the counter top.

"oh well.. there's not much to it." jisung laughed nervously, playing with minho's hoodie strings. "i grew up in a small town outside of seoul.. i moved here with my friend felix right out of high school and we are both attending the college here, but since i got a job, i'm doing classes from home." jisung explained quickly, not wanting to get into it.

"that wasn't vague at all." soo-ah laughed, expressing her sarcasm clearly, "come on, tell me more!"

jisung thought for a second, not really wanting to talk about his past. it wasn't something he was proud about, and he felt completely embarrassed by it. he wasn't a bad kid or did anything sketchy, but he went threw things that made him feel ashamed of who he was as a person.

before jisung could speak any other word, he was cut off by the front door opening and closing. saved by the bell.. or door?

"jisung? baby? are you here?" he heard minho's voice call out from the door way. ahh.. saved by minho!

"yeah! in the kitchen!" jisung yelled back, feeling relived that minho had showed up perfectly on time.

and a few seconds later, minho popped his head in to the kitchen smiling towards his boyfriend, not even noticing his mother was there. jisung smiled back and ran up to minho, giving him a big hug and leaving a small peck on his cheek, "what are you doing here?"

"work was boring without you, so i came home early." minho planted a small kiss on top of the smaller head. and was about to go in for the lips but jisung pulled away.

"minho, we have company." he whispered for the older to hear.

that's when minho looked up with a confused expression and finally saw his mother sitting at the counter with a huge smile. "mom? why are you here?"

"i wanted to see my son, is there something wrong with that?" she teased, standing from her seat to give her son a hug.

minho came off as annoyed but he was actually really glad to see his mother, he always loved visiting with her. he made his way to his mother and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "of course not, you know you're always welcome here.. it'd just be better if you'd let me know ahead of time."

"oh but there's no fun in that! and also then you might've hid this beautiful angel away from me." she looked towards jisung who was standing awkwardly by the doorway of the kitchen.

minho turned his attention to jisung along with his mothers, "yup. i would've definitely hid him away if i knew you were coming. so then you wouldn't be able to scare him off."

soo-ah made a sour face towards minho, "sweetie, i would never scare jisungie off! right hun?" she asked, looking at jisung with raised eyebrows.

"r-right! she's actually very nice. i enjoy her company." jisung sounded very polite but also extremely nervous all of a sudden, being pulled into the conversation between minho and soo-ah.

"see? he enjoys my company." minho's mother mocked, and looked at her son with a sassy look.

"of course." minho faked a smile but was eternally eye rolling so hard. "but really mom, why are you here?"

soo-ah tsked and crossed her arms, "well besides wanting to see my beautiful son and his even more beautiful boyfriend, i wanted to tell you we are having dinner this weekend. all of us together, as a family. i already told hyunjin about it and he said he's also going to be bringing a special someone." she mused, loving that both of her sons were finally finding love.

minho put up a finger, "let me check with jisung first." he said before turning his attention towards jisung, "what do you think sweets? want to have dinner with my crazy ass family?"

soo-ah was just going to ignore the 'crazy ass family' part, and looked at jisung with hopeful eyes.

"of course! i would love to." jisung smiled widely, giving reassurance back to minho's mother.

"how exciting! i'm going to make so much food." minho's mother squealed and then quickly grabbed her stuff, "i need to go shopping! i'll see you guys on saturday, okay?"

"of course mom. we'll see you then." minho gave his mother once last hug. she then made her way over to jisung, pulling him into a tight hug.

"it was nice meeting you jisung. i hope to get to know you better." she smiled kindly and gently patted jisung shoulder.

"same here. i look forward to dinner with you." jisung replied respectfully.

"me as well." she smiled one last time before waving. minho walked her to the front, escorting her out. and jisung was finally able to relax.

he let out a shaky breath from how nervous he had been this whole time. he took a minute to catch his breath, as minho said bye to his mother, and began to wash the dishes in the sink.

jisung was casually washing the dishes, thinking about how nice minho's mother is. he was really glad to have met her and already started to build a relationship with her.

"hey baby." jisung heard minho come up behind him and wrap his arms around his small waist.

"hey min." jisung blushed, continuing to wash the dishes.

"why are you doing the dishes? you could've just waited for the maid to come."

"well tell them they have a day off. i want to do the dishes." jisung turned to face minho for just a little to give him a smile.

"seriously, you don't have to do the dishes. just leave them and come hang out with me." minho slightly whined wanting the attention from his boyfriend.

"no min, i should do something while i'm here. i don't want to be staying here and be doing nothing."

minho let out a defeated sigh before rolling up his sleeves and going to stand next to jisung with a dry dish rag.

"what are you doing?" jisung asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"i'm helping. can't i help my beautiful boyfriend?" minho smiled, raising his eyebrows.

jisung smiled shyly, with a light tint of pink dusting over his cheeks. "o-okay.."

after they finished washing all the dishes, and minho got dressed into more comfortable clothes, they cuddled up onto the couch with the cats. not necessarily to watch a movie but just to enjoy each other's presence and talk.

"min?"

minho hummed in reply to show that he was listening.

"can you take me home tonight? i feel bad for leaving felix by himself."

"i doubt he's that alone." minho chuckled.

jisung lifted his head from his spot on minho's chest, with a confused expression, "what do you mean?"

minho returned the same confused expression, "you don't know?"

"know what?"

"well you know how my mother mentioned that hyunjin is bringing a 'special someone'?"

"yeah, what about it?" jisung was honestly just becoming even more confused about what minho was talking about.

minho laughed at how oblivious jisung was, "baby, that someone is felix."

"what?!" jisung abruptly sat up from his spot, looking at minho with his mouth wide open, "how do you know this?"

"hyunjin told me." minho shrugged. "felix didn't tell you?"

"no! what the hell.. i should call him." jisung was about to get up to go grab his phone but minho pulled him back down.

"nooo. don't leave me baby, you can ask him later when i take you home." minho whined, burying his face into jisungs back.

this action caused butterflies to go crazy inside of jisung's stomach, and his heart began to race. why does minho have to be so cute sometimes?

jisung really loved this soft side of minho. from the stories he had heard from soo-ah, minho wasn't exactly outspoken about how he felt. when he was a child, he was hyperactive to a point.. but as he got older, apparently he had began to loose that energy. he became closed off and wouldn't talk about things. minho would spend days locked in his room, he became anti-social, and at some point he just wouldn't talk at all unless he had to. and once he had moved out of the house, he was never the first one to make contact with any of his family. they were always the ones checking in on him. well that's what soo-ah had told jisung. and the younger automatically assumed that there had to be something to cause that. he really wanted to ask minho about it, but he was scared of the reaction he would receive.

from the sounds of it, no one knew why minho acted this way besides minho. soo-ah had described in a way that sounded concerning. just one day, minho had all of a sudden stopped talking and lost all energy. who wouldn't be concerned upon hearing that?

jisung ended up getting lost in thought and didn't realize that minho had been calling out to him. "baby? can you hear me?"

"huh? oh- yeah, i can hear you.." jisung said, breaking out of his thoughts.

"everything okay? i called you a few times." minho turned jisung on his lap, so now they could look at each other.

"yeah.. just thinking." jisung gave a small smile and looked down, beginning to play with minho's shirt.

"what about?" minho asked, keeping his eyes focused on jisung to look for any weird body language.

minho noticed how jisung suddenly stiffened and began to move slightly, showing he had something on his mind.

"well.. i mean- it's nothing."

"doesn't seem like nothing.. baby, tell me what's wrong." minho was genuinely concerned. he had never seen jisung so lost in thought.

"it's just.. while i was talking with your mom, she just mentioned some things i'm curious about.." jisung shrugged, trying to keep the conversation from getting too heavy.

"what are you curious about? you know you can ask about it." minho reassured with a smile. "i mean i can't promise you answers but.. maybe i can ease your mind, hm?"

jisung nodded his head, finally looking up to minho. he fixed his glasses higher on the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath, "i was curious of.. why you suddenly stopped talking when you were younger? your mother mentioned it and i can't get it out of my head.." jisung spoke somewhat quickly, trying to get it over with.

minho made a small 'oh' and turned his head downwards, now avoiding eye contact, "uhm yeah.. that- i'd rather not talk about it.."

jisung would be lying if he said he wasn't a little disappointed. he was hoping that minho would open up and tell him about it.

"but i promise to tell you when i'm ready.. okay baby? it's just a hard topic for me.." minho smiled to jisung, giving him reassurance.

"okay.. just tell me when you're ready." jisung returned the smile and leaned down, giving a small kiss on minho's lips.

"thank you sweets." minho reconnected their lips into a longer kiss.

it wasn't rough nor hungry. it was gentle and full of emotion. they moved their lips gently on each others, taking in all of the feelings between them.

moments like these made jisung genuinely feel like they were in a real relationship. well they are in a relationship but at the beginning, jisung had his doubts about it. thinking it was based on sex and only that. but minho kept proving that it may be more than that. the times where minho was gentle and sweet, only showering jisung with love and attention. that made jisung truly feel loved.

minho was the first to pull away, "want to cuddle and take a nap? before i take you home."

jisung nodded his head with the cutest gummy smile, "i'd love that."

they ended up cuddling and sleeping for a few hours, and when they woke up, it was late in the afternoon.

minho was the first to wake up. he rubbed his eyes with his free hand before turning his attention to the sleeping figure beside him.

he couldn't help the smile that spread across his face while staring at jisung. the younger was peacefully sleeping, with his lips slightly parted. he was letting out small snores that made minho internally coo at the sight.

but sadly, he had to wake up the smaller before it got too late.

"jisung? baby?" he lightly shook the younger. this caused jisung to stir in his sleep and let out a small groan from being disturbed. "baby, you need to wake up."

"five more minutes." jisung mumbled, wanting to sleep longer.

minho chuckled and sat himself up. he leaned down and began to place small kisses all over jisung's face. this caused jisung to giggle and bring his hands up to cover his face, "okay okay, i'm up." he giggled out.

"good.. now no matter how much this saddens me, i need to get you home." minho faked a pout and laughed at his statement.

"right.. i should get home to lix." jisung said in a groggy voice while stretching out his arms.

"yup, so get up before i make you stay here." minho joked.

jisung giggled and got himself out of bed to gather up his things and change into something else.

"hey baby?" minho called out before jisung went into the bathroom.

"yeah?"

"next time you come over, bring some clothes. i'll clear some space for you in my closet." minho said casually.

jisung blinked a few times, thinking he might've heard wrong but he had. "oh.. o-okay!"

minho smiled to jisung once last time before the younger went into the bathroom to get ready to leave. i'm already moving things in? that's pretty fast..

the two males pulled in front of jisung and felix's shared home. jisung let out a heavy breath, already feeling determined to talk to felix about hyunjin.

"i'll see you tomorrow baby." minho grabbed jisungs attention.

jisung looked over and smiled widely with sparkles in his eyes, "i'll see you tomorrow min." he leaned over and gave minho a kiss, "call me when you get home!"

"will do baby. now get inside, i bet you have a lot to talk about with felix." minho joked with a mused tone.

"okay, bye bye min!" jisung waved cutely, stepping out from the car.

"bye baby, talk to you later." minho smiled before driving off.

jisung stood there, waving at minho till he was out of sight. he let out a sigh and turned to his house. lee felix, you have a lot of explaining to do.

a/n; ouuu yay, some drama is going to start soon (; also im going to update more than usual this week, since i have a lot of time on my hands atm!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 17.1K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...
10.9K 208 17
There's a new student in the school and he meets the most popular group of the school and secretly has a crush on the biggest bully of the whole scho...
8.3K 616 21
Hyunjin and Jisung work part-time at a popular coffeehouse on their university's campus. It's a pleasant job, quiet most of the day (Until exam seaso...
9.5K 516 11
The perpetually lost in life Minho has been secretly pining after quiet Jisung in his university class, only to have Jisung turn around and pick him...